Learning from My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That feeling of "fantasy" made me want to start loving mom again right there and then, but I had no reason to think my dad would have the same attitude that mom seemed to have.

When my brother left the next day, he reminded me to NOT let anyone know I was having sex with mom.

"She isn't going to say anything, but that does not mean someone else won't be very upset, so be VERY cautious. I am pretty sure she would ASK us to love her that way, if she could. But something happened when she was young...and she can't actually request sex even if she really really wants it. If she didn't want it, she would resist and for sure she would not follow orders so promptly. I think she does enjoy and enjoy it a lot, but does not have any way of actually TALKING about it. It is like the language part of her brain goes to wait someplace else while the enjoy part of her brain just ENJOYS as much as it can.

After a year of having sex with her, I still don't know why she is "like that", but I tend to agree with my brother. Somehow she learned to enjoy what happened even as she had no control over when, how, what...and neither gave nor refused consent, nor did she try to control anything sexual.

Every once in a while I would feel sort of "guilty" because it was as if she was in a coma - except she did seem to enjoy and did move to increase her pleasure... but needed to be told what to do...then she did it without argument. If sex was not involved, she was a totally normal mom-

discussing things and even telling me what to do and what NOT to do... but once sex was involved, she fell silent. When sex WAS involved, I think she enjoyed it even more than I did?

I wonder how many families have an arrangement like this? I can't imagine ever NOT wanting to have sex with Mom. How else can I be sure I am showing her how much I truly love her? I should mention that I have tried just starting to have sex without requesting permission, and have never created any huge problem for myself. I start slow and if I meet any resistance or verbal reaction, I back off. But it seems that as many as one of 16 girls I date is very much like mom! Just enjoy but NOT say anything and refuse to discuss it- I can experiment and find what she seems to enjoy, or just do what I enjoy... and there is not discussion before, during NOR AFTER. I keep dating these girls because once I know how they enjoy sex, they are a "sure thing", even if we only have what others would say is a "booty call", except I just get invited over to taste a new wine, or share a pizza... the booty part is NEVER mentioned. But I can start the sex the moment I get there and once I forgot to open the wine.

If any of my readers want to TRY this approach, don't persist if you get ANY verbal backtalk. If she just wants to enjoy the sex, she will let it happen... NOT talk about it.

But maybe there are special women who want the sex and also want to talk about it, but can't request it... and maybe even has to deny it but she will NOT fight back or say anything negative once you are willing to prove that you want to share sexual pleasure with her.

Share, NOT USE.

12