Learning from Older Men Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, time to teach you."

He said, rising up above me and pushing me gently back onto the bed. I started to slide back towards the edge of the bed but he stopped me.

"No, get on your knees on the bed and suck me doggy style."

He commanded. I bent forward and poked my ass in the air as I lowered my head down to his cock. He moaned deeply and started stroking my hair then abruptly pushed his cock head to my lips and forced it inside of my mouth. He firmly gripped my head in his hands and started slowly fucking my mouth. I instinctively arched my back and stuck my ass out for him like I did for my older guys online. He moaned deeply and smacked one of my ass cheeks in response causing me to shriek through a mouthful of his cock. I reached down and started fondling his large balls and he groaned and started driving himself into my mouth faster.

"Oh yes rub my balls you sexy little slut."

He growled, picking up the pace. Suddenly he pulled his big cock out of my mouth with an audible pop. I looked up at him from my prone and vulnerable position and the sight was amazing. Mr. Phillips stood towering above me, his long hard cock pumping wildly in one hand, his large hairy chest heaving heavily. His eyes drank me in hungrily as he slowly scanned my body, I noticed his gaze lingered on my ass for a long time. Then leaving me propped doggystyle on his bed he walked around and collapsed heavily onto the bed. He got comfortable and spread his legs out and then without saying a word he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me down between his legs. His massive cock rose up to my face and I opened my mouth to receive it but then he pushed my head further down to his balls.

"Lick my balls. Oh yes, good boy."

He said, jerking himself slowly. Then he grasped my head and brought me down on the head of his cock again. I knew at once that it was different this time. He started pushing himself faster and faster into my willing mouth. I was lost in my own horny universe, driven wild by this hung older man who was using my face for his pleasure. I felt so sexy and dirty and I knew where this was going and I was ready, I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth. I thought for a moment that he was just going to suddenly climax and fill my mouth with his hot cum without giving me warning or asking permission. I was pretty sure he didn't care what I wanted at this point he was so lost in his lust. But then he slowed down and brought my head up and looked down into my eyes.

"Are you ready for your first mouthful? Tell me with my cock still in your mouth."

He smiled down at me, I tried to say "Yes, Sir" and it came out as a muffled squeak. He lightly slapped my face and I gave another little squeak.

"Say it again."

He said, seriously this time and with an intense expression on his face. I stared up at him straight into his eyes and gave him another "Yes, Sir" muffled by the large cock head slowly fucking by mouth. He nodded at me, placed both of his hands on the back of my head and started to speed up again. Mr. Phillips obviously had a lot of experience getting his cock sucked like this. He was perfect, using my mouth wildly but never forcing himself too deep down my throat that I might choke. I began to relax, I realised I'd been humping my own erection into one of his manly legs as I sucked him and I was so horny I was nearing orgasm myself. He started growling to himself in between heavy groans as he forced himself into my mouth faster and faster.

"Oh yes here it comes you gorgeous little slut."

"Mmm, fuck yeah I'm going to use you. Dress you up like a little whore and fuck your virgin hole."

"Take my load in that pretty mouth you naughty little slut, swallow it all you sweet little cocksucker."

He was getting himself off talking dirty to me and using my mouth and it was turning me on so much. I could feel his breathing getting heavier as his strokes grew more frantic. I took my left hand off of the bed and started rubbing his balls again. When I did this he started to groan which deepened into an animalistic roar as I sent him over the edge.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes! OH FUCK!"

He roared, pistoning his cock into my mouth wildly. I felt his massive cock twitch and my mouth started filling with hot cum, I immediately started drinking it as he pumped it into my mouth. He was bellowing and calling me all sorts of dirty names as he kept fucking my head and the cum just kept coming. Finally his thrusts calmed down and he slowly pulled his still hard prick out of my mouth. He sighed deeply and looked down at me.

"Did you enjoy your first mouthful?"

He asked me with a big grin. I beamed back up at him and nodded, swallowing the last of his cum loudly. He gave a nice laugh then picked me up in his strong arms and spun me around like a ragdoll. As he held me I looked ahead and noticed for the first time a large mirror on the wall next to the bed. We were a sight together, my slim and feminine form wrapped in his two great arms and his heavy figure hulking behind me. One arm held me by the throat while his other began wandering over my body and groping me, my cock jutted out ahead of me rock hard and humming with lust. I reached my arms back and began massaging his ass as he held me. As I did so he groaned and started rubbing his still hard cock into the cleft of my ass as he'd done before. I gasped and tensed as I felt it, I thought that now that he'd broken me in orally he might start trying to fuck me again and as horny as I was I still didn't feel confident going all the way just yet.

"Don't worry I'm not about to pop your cherry if that's what you're thinking, not yet at least. I'm just going to give you the best orgasm of your life."

He whispered huskily into my ear, then started licking and lightly biting my neck. His other hand uncupped one of my ass cheeks that he'd been groping and moved slowly downwards. When I felt his large hand close around me I thought I'd cum immediately I was so turned on but he held for for a moment before starting to slowly wank me. His hand around my throat moved up to my face and he stuck two of his fingers into my mouth which I started to lick and suck on. He moaned and sped up his thrusts behind whilst still slowly inching me towards orgasm at the same expert pace.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

He teased me, grinning at me in the mirror as I writhed against him in pleasure. I nodded for him to continue and he slowly drew his fingers out of mouth and grasped my neck in his big hand again, lightly choking me.

"Are you going to be a good whore and let me do what I want to you?"

He asked. Again, I just nodded, my breath escaping in short horny pants. I was lost in a universe of pleasure now, staring hypnotized at the pornographic sight of our bodies in the mirror rubbing against each other. He choked me more firmly and pulled my head closer so he could whisper in my ear and lick my neck.

"I want to hear you say it."

He growled in my ear, I felt his cock throb between my ass cheeks and he ground it against me wildly for a moment.

"I... will be.. a good whore... you can do... what you want... to me... please..."

I gasped between sharp horny intakes of breath, the final "please" escaped my lips as a tiny girly moan. He stuck his tongue in my ear and I felt a thrill go through me. I started bucking my hip into his hands in a desperate attempt to get myself off. He responded by grasping my cock firmly and then aggressively pulling me into him. He released his grip where he was choking me and brought his fingers to my mouth again, I started licking and sucking them for him. After a moment he pulled his fingers out of my mouth and brought them down behind me. As the first finger started trying to work its way inside my tight hole he resumed wanking me firmly back towards him so I couldn't get away. I gasped and my body stiffened instinctively. He drove the finger deeper into my ass roughly and leaned in closer to whisper in my ear.

"Oh yeah you're going to be a good slut for me, I knew it from the second you got in my car."

"You've already gone down on your knees and sucked my big old cock, now it's time for you to cum like a good little whore."

"Now cum for me, while I finger your tight little hole. Cum for me you little slut."

He whispered gruffly and forced another finger deep inside of me, then he started pumping my cock wildly in his one hand. The last whispered command together with the deep fingering and insane pace sent me over the edge and I felt an orgasm building in my balls. As he kept wanking me the feeling rose from my legs through my whole body, I felt electric. I looked in the mirror and saw what looked like a slim androgynous teen being held firmly by a huge older man and passionately fucked from behind. It was by far the most erotic experience of my young life. Suddenly I came, and the orgasm swept through me like a wave. I screamed his name and started shooting all over the bed and onto the floor, all the while begging him not to stop. He kept milking my spent dick until he'd squeezed the last drops out of me. He pulled his fingers out of my ass and I collapsed onto his bed into a pool of my own cum, my legs still twitching and shaking. Looking down at my naked and shaking form he laughed happily, suddenly spanking one of my ass cheeks hard and making me cry out.

"I told you it'd be the best orgasm you've had. I know how to make sissy boys like you feel good. Okay wait there, I'll be right back."

He said, standing and walking to the door at the edge of the room. Panting and still lying prone I watched his impressive form as he crossed the room, his big cock swinging before him like a pendulum as he walked. He left the door open and I could hear a shower start.

"Don't go anywhere, I'm not finished with your sexy little ass just yet."

He yelled from the shower. I lay my head down and let my mind drift in post-orgasm bliss. He was right, he'd just given me the best orgasm of my life. I'd never felt anything so good and I wanted more of it. And the man doing it to me was Mr. Phillips! A man who I'd always thought was a gruff and totally straight and normal history teacher. But now he had me behind closed doors I was learning that he had a taste for dominating young feminine lads like myself. I thought back over all the sexy things we'd just done together. As I thought about all the dirty names he'd called me while we were doing it I felt myself stirring again. The horny old bastard knew exactly how to turn me on. I thought about his huge gorgeous body and instinctively started rubbing myself. I was still horny and I was getting turned on again but I didn't know what to expect now, maybe he would just want me to leave after his shower.

I got up from the bed quietly and walked to the bathroom and peeked around the door. He was standing side on with his eyes closed, rubbing soap into his incredible body with one hand and slowly wanking his now massively engorged cock with the other. I hurried back to the bed and started wanking myself furiously to the mental image. It definitely wasn't over, he obviously wanted more too.

The shower suddenly shut off and a few moments later Mr. Phillips strode confidently back into the room wearing a towel around his waist like he'd done the first time he'd appeared. His large cock bulged against it much more prominently this time. I lay back and looked up at him with my best bedroom eyes and slowly spread my legs wide. He gobbled my body up with his eyes and grinned widely.

"Okay Ellis your turn. Go clean yourself up, I left you something you can change into."

He said casually, dropping down on the bed and picking up the remote control. I was disappointed, I was obviously horny and lying here ready for him and now he was telling me to leave. He didn't even look at me and just started flicking through the controls. I rose from the bed and walked submissively to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I looked down and there on the floor were a pair of black lace panties and a strange pink strip, picking it up I realised it was a collar with a clip on it for a leash, it had "WHORE" written across the front in fake diamonds. Through the door I heard the television begin playing another of Mr. Phillips' home videos. This one sounded much more aggressive than the blowjob video. I could hear his recorded grunts through the door as well as a loud slapping noise and feminine whimpers. I could guess what was happening and I knew that was why Mr. Phillips was playing it so loudly, so I could hear it while I was in the shower.

"Argh yeah! Take it.. up.. the ass! You little slut!"

Mr. Phillips grunted from the television. I knew what was coming now, there was no way I was getting out of here without him fucking me. I wondered if I even had a say in it at this point. There was no denying that I was completely turned on and I really wanted it but the idea of trying to take Mr. Phillips' big cock inside of me was filling me with a mixture of excitement and terror and the whimpers and sharp shrieks of the poor boy he was roughly sodomizing on the video wasn't helping.

"Don't take too long in there!"

The real Mr. Phillips shouted from the bedroom, snapping me back into reality. I ran the shower and jumped in. I'd been taken and utterly seduced by my forceful and dominant history teacher and now it seemed like I wasn't getting out of here before he'd taken my anal virginity as well. By the time I was finished showering I would discover exactly what Mr. Phillips had in store for me.

12