Learning from Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. It's sexy."

"I can feel you getting hard." She nuzzled back into me further to accentuate her point.

"Do you want to see her husband cum all over her?"

Heather bit her lower lip and nodded. She replied "is that OK? Do you want to watch that with me?"

I gave her a little squeeze. "Of course I do. I'm enjoying this." And I was. Enjoying our togetherness in the moment - and sharing in Heather's discovery of this new part of her sexuality - was amazing.

"I like the way he's talking to her," she said. There was a hint of suggestion in her voice - I would have to keep this in mind. I reached down and slid a hand under the hem of her shirt, letting my fingers trace along the soft skin of her stomach. She sighed contentedly. "That feels nice."

She hit play on the video.

The wife reached for something just out of frame, then held it up for the camera. A dildo. She had a naughty grin on her face as she brought it to her mouth and gave a quick lick along its length. I felt goosebumps form on Heather's skin. Was she nervous? Turned on? Both?

Wife: Oh, do you mean you're going to watch me fuck myself with this?

Husband: That's exactly what I mean.


The wife gave it another lick before moving it between her legs. The camera zoomed in again. Her lips were fully open now, ready-and-willing.

Husband: Oh baby, your pussy looks like it's begging to be fucked.

Without a reply, the wife ever-so-slowly pushed the dildo past her lips and into her pussy. A long, slow exhalation of breath accompanied its entry. I felt Heather shiver against me.

"Oh my god, how does that fit in there? It's so big!" she exclaimed. I chuckled inwardly. This was a pretty modest dildo, as far as porn goes - bigger than the average dick to be sure, but hardly anything shocking to the seasoned porn viewer.

Husband: That's a good girl. Take that cock, baby.

The woman had begun fucking herself at a steady pace. The camera moved away briefly to show that the husband was using his free hand to stroke his cock.

"Wow, he's so turned on!" said Heather.

"Are you?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I slid my hand further up under Heather's shirt to cup a breast. Her nipple was rock hard. I teased it gently and she moaned.

"Do all guys like watching women do this?" she asked.

"I can't speak for everyone, but I think it's something most guys like."

Heather adjusted her grip on the phone so that she could hold it with her left hand. She slid her right hand down into her pants. She looked back over shoulder at me.

"Is this OK? I want to touch myself. Please."

There was a note of desperation in her voice. Who was I to say no? I nodded and tweaked her nipple, causing her to wriggle and squeal playfully.

Watching Heather's hand moving under her pants was incredibly erotic. Hearing her sharp intake of breath as she made contact with her clit made my cock throb. I had never seen her masturbate before. It just wasn't something we talked about, or asked of each other. Very in line with our fairly vanilla sex life.

The woman in the video was fucking herself with increasing vigour. As she picked up the pace, so did Heather. Heather let a few gentle moans escape. Hearing her moans combining with those from the video had me ready to burst.

The woman in the video was in a fervor. She looked into the camera and spoke.

Wife: Can I cum for you now, baby?

Husband: Do it. I want to see your cunt twitch.

Upon hearing the taboo word, Heather shuddered against me. I heard her repeat it softly under her breath, as if she was testing it out.

"Hold the phone," she said. I took it from her, freeing her up to slide her pants and underwear down. The scent of her aroused pussy struck me immediately. Heather pushed a finger inside herself. I held the phone at arm's length so that we could both see the screen. The wife was clearly on the edge of orgasm.

Husband: Cum for me you little slut.

"Oh my god," said Heather. Her delivery was breathy. The dirty talk was clearly turning her on. Right on cue, the woman in the video ripped the dildo out and came - hard. The camera zoomed in to show her pussy contracting repeatedly, pushing trickles of her wetness out for all to see. She let loose a stream of "ohfuckohfuck" as she orgasmed. As it subsided, she reached down and caressed herself, sighing with satisfaction.

The camera pulled back. The wife looked to her husband, a seductive smile on her face.

Wife: Was that what you wanted to see, baby?

Husband: Every goddamned day, baby. You make my cock so hard.

He tilted the camera down to show his cock leaking precum, which he'd smeared along the shaft. Heather was fingering herself faster and had moved her now-free left hand down to circle her clit as she did.

Wife: Mmm, that is definitely a hard cock. Want to do something about it?

Husband: Yeah. I want to ruin that pretty little face of yours.

Heather twitched. We watched the wife climb off the bed and drop to her knees. Her husband moved in front of her. With the camera tilted down, his cock loomed in front of her face. She looked into the lens and licked her lips. I was expecting her to suck him off but she had other plans.

Wife: Stroke that dick for me, baby.

The husband groaned lustily and obeyed. He gripped his shaft and began working it quickly. While he did, his wife shoved her hand down between her legs. As they masturbated for each other, more precum issued from the tip of the husband's cock.

Wife: You're dripping. Let me help.

She extended her tongue and leaned in to tenderly lap up the precum while continuing to work her clit. He groaned when she made contact.

Husband: Not going to last much longer, babe.

Wife: Good. I want it.

She took her free hand and reached up to massage his balls while he stroked, provoking another groan.

Husband: Tell me where you want it, you little slut.

Wife: Put it all over my face.

She tilted her chin back and stuck out her tongue, readying herself for her husband's load. Meanwhile, Heather was fingering herself furiously and her breathing was becoming erratic.

"He's close," mumbled Heather.

"Mmm-hmm," I replied. I tweaked her nipple, causing her to jolt.

And then it happened: the husband aimed his cock it at his wife's face and unleashed his first blast. It left a stripe that extended from her cheek to her brow. She giggled in delight as his second volley hit her lips and splashed down to her chin. Heather held her finger inside herself but stopped moving as she became transfixed by the action on screen. The husband continued to coat his wife's face, his continued blasts leaving her with a messy lace covering her features.

As his orgasm subsided, his wife took over the grip on his shaft and licked him clean. She leaned back and smiled for the camera, proudly displaying the mess on her face. The husband zoomed in slightly, framing her. She let her tongue slide along her lips, collecting what cum she could reach and pulling it into her mouth. An errant dollop that was dangling from her chin was collected with her fingers, which she sucked clean before swallowing performatively.

Heather moaned softly as she watched the woman swallow the cum, and resumed finger-fucking herself.

"There's so much of it," she said.

Wife: How do I look, baby?


Husband: So pretty. Sexy.

Wife: Do I look like a slut?

Husband: You'll always be my little slut.

The wife beamed proudly at the words, enjoying the praise from her man. The video faded to black and the screen filled with a grid of videos that Pornhub had thoughtfully suggested that we might enjoy. I wasn't sure what to say, and Heather was quiet. I laid the phone down on the back of the sofa, leaving my hand resting idly on her breast. Heather looked back at me over her shoulder. Her pants were still gathered at her ankles and a finger was languidly coasting over her lips - even though the video was done, I don't think she was.

"Did you like watching that with me?" she asked.

"Yeah. Very hot," I replied.

Heather stood up and kicked off her pants. She ran her fingers over her pubic hair.

"Do you think I should get rid of this hair? All the girls in the videos have no hair down there."

My physical attraction to Heather had never waned, even after years together. She already kept her hair trimmed and tidy, and I certainly didn't want her to think she needed to do anything to "improve" herself for me... but I did like a shaved pussy, that's for sure.

I turned her question back on her. "What would you like to do?"

She looked down at her muff with a thoughtful look. "Maybe I'll get rid of it. If I don't like it, it'll just grow back."

"True." I was excited by this development, but didn't want to come off as too eager. This was her idea, and I wanted her to keep ownership of it and not think she had to do it to please me.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm still... still turned on. Can I do it for you? You'd like it, right?"

I knew what she wanted to do.

"I'd love it, baby. You're so sexy."

She blushed. Quickly, she pulled her sweatshirt. I loved seeing her tits. Her erect nipples added to the allure. She threw the shirt down on the sofa and sat on it before pulling her feet up, digging her heels into the cushion. Her conservative nature was still very much present, and she seemed shy about showing herself to me. She looked at me apprehensively, as if she was unsure of what to do next. I moved over to her, gently grasped her ankles and moved her feet apart. Her lips were full and open, her arousal obvious. Her opening gaped slightly, ready-and-waiting for her fingers. I desperately wanted to kneel in front of her and taste her, but that's not what we were here for.

I looked her in the eyes. "Beautiful," I said, leaning in to kiss her. When she broke the kiss, she looked at me warmly. "Thank you, baby. I love you."

I sat back in my seat, my erection tenting my standard-issue 'lazy Sunday' sweatpants. Heather tentatively moved her hand between her legs and slid her finger over her opening. She looked at me sheepishly. I smiled reassuringly. She pushed the finger inside and sank further into the pillows as she relaxed. Closing her eyes, Heather moved her free hand to massage her left breast. A drop of precum pushed from the head of my throbbing dick, staining the gray fabric that was fighting to contain me. I wanted nothing more than to finish myself off, but knew this moment was about Heather. About her discovering something new about herself - and she looked amazing.

I watched as she picked up the pace. Moans followed. She had moved her hand from simply cupping her breast to pinching her nipple. Having never seen Heather masturbate before, I was curious to see what technique she used to get herself off. Given her reaction to seeing the dildo in the video, I was fairly sure she didn't have any toys. I'd never really given it much thought before, but she does masturbate from time-to-time, right? I mean, everyone does. I truly didn't know the answer.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Baby, this is so hot," I said. "I love seeing you like this."

"Do you want to, uh, join me?" she asked, her eyes flashing towards my obvious erection.

"I thought you'd never ask," I replied. Heather grinned and moved her hand from her breast to her clit. I stood and pushed my pants down, letting my dick spring free.

"Very nice," she said. She stopped me as I moved to sit back down. "Not there. Sit in front of me. Use the ottoman." I slid the ottoman over in front of her and sat. "Closer". I inched forward on my seat. Heather sat up and did the same. Our knees were nearly touching. We looked into each other's eyes without saying a thing. Without breaking eye contact, she reached down and began rubbing her clit in tight circles. I took my cock into my hand and started slow, long strokes. This was so erotic - masturbating in front of each other, but not watching the action. Heather's face slowly turned to a lopsided grin as she continued on her clit. "Do you want me to watch you touch your..." she asked, trailing off.

Heh. So: she'd masturbate in front of me and offer to watch me do the same, but not say something as chaste as "dick"? Adorable.

"Hell yes." We dropped our gaze to each other's hands, each of us pushing ourselves closer to orgasm with each movement.

"Can you talk to me?" asked Heather. She looked up to me. "Please?"

Did she want me to talk dirty to her? I definitely liked this idea, but was struck by nerves. What if I said something to turn her off? I needn't have worried, as she quickly gave me some inspiration. "Like in the video. The way the man talked to his wife."

"Oh, like when he called her a..."

"Yes. That. Please."

"You want me to ask if you're my little..." I left her hanging for a second. "Slut?" Heather moaned and shuddered. I think I may have tapped a vein here. She nodded her head. "You like showing off your little slut pussy, don't you? I can see how wet you are." And indeed I could, seeing the shine on her finger every time it emerged from her depths. Heather squeaked out a little noise and nodded again. I would've thought that calling my wife 'degrading' names would make me uncomfortable, but knowing that she actually wanted it? A huge turn-on.

"You're going to cum right in front of me, aren't you?" She moaned. "Put another finger in." Heather paused and looked up at me. "You can do it," I said. Slowly, she added a second finger. "Good girl. Maybe one day I'll stretch you out with a dildo, just like in the video." Heather was practically dripping now. Juices escaped from around her fingers and trickled down to her asshole.

All this time, I had continued stroking myself. I was close to cumming.

"Do you like watching me stroke my cock?" She nodded. "You make me so hard. You're so fucking sexy I just have to touch myself when I see your dripping cunt." She looked at me through heavily-lidded eyes.

"Say it again."

"Why?" I teased. "Do you like it when I talk about your cunt?" Heather grunted and began to fuck herself faster. "It feels good having two fingers inside, doesn't it? Tell me you like it."

"I like it. So full."

I was moments away from hitting my climax. "Do you want to watch me cum?"

"Please baby, yes. Please." I was hearing a lot of "please" from Heather this morning. Sometimes it sounded like she was asking permission, sometimes it sounded more like... like she was begging for what she wanted? Either way, it was more information for me to file away for future use. Heather pulled her fingers out and used both hands to spread her lips wide. She looked like a porn star, showing herself off. "But do it on me. Down there. Please. Please, I want to feel it there."

She wanted me to unload on her pussy.

That realization pushed me over the edge. I aimed my cock and unloaded a prodigious amount of cum in my first blast. It hit her squarely on her open twat, splashing onto her lips. Heather's eyes were locked on my dick, watching as subsequent blasts followed, coating her pussy. Eventually, whatever I had left in me fell short of its target and landed in front of her - for our sofa's sake, I was glad that she had put down her sweatshirt earlier.

I don't think I'd ever cum this much. I managed to look away from the obscene sight and saw that Heather's eyes were dark, burning with an intensity that I'd never seen before. She was breathing heavily and had moved her right hand back to her breast. She looked down at the mess between her legs and gasped.

She moaned out "ohh", a sound of both surprise and arousal. "There's so much!"

I was still trying to catch my breath and couldn't reply, so I watched mutely as Heather reached between her legs and tentatively slid one finger through the cum, then a second. She then pushed her now-lubricated fingers inside - no encouragement to use two fingers needed this time! - and moaned low, deep and long.

I had regained my breath.

"C'mon, baby. Show me how you fuck yourself," I said. And she did. Heather immediately began long, even strokes and locked eyes with me.

"Can you record me?"

I thought I had misheard her. "What did you ask?"

Heather blushed. She was spread wide in front of me, cum-covered fingers inside herself and a hand on her titty - yet she blushed. Goddamn, I was so lucky to have this adorable - and unexpectedly slutty? - woman in my life.

"Record me. On my phone."

I grabbed the phone from the back of the sofa, opened the camera and placed Heather in the middle of the frame. She nodded and I hit record. The phone chimed and the recording commenced.

"So, you want me to record you touching yourself, huh?"

She looked into the camera and nodded.

"Good. We can watch together later on. You don't know how sexy you are and I want you to be able to see it." She bit her lower lip and smiled sheepishly. Her conservative nature was still there, but was being overwhelmed by her (new?) desires. I zoomed in on her pussy and watched her masturbate. Between her own lubrication and my contribution, she was a slick, shining mess. "Mmm, why is your pussy so messy, baby?"

I pulled back so that I could see the look on her face. Heather looked into the camera again, her blush renewed. I could see that she was apprehensive to say it out loud. "Don't be shy. You're safe here - you can tell me," I said.

I felt good reassuring her, and I know she appreciated it. She spoke. "Because you finished on me."

"I did. Why?"

"Because I asked you to."

"Why?"

"I wanted to feel what it was like."

"It?"

"Cum. I wanted to feel your cum on me." Her blush deepened as she said the "dirty" word aloud.

"You like how it feels, don't you? So warm on your pussy?" Heather nodded and muttered something in assent. "Do you like me watching you masturbate?" She doubled her efforts now, fucking herself faster. Another moan, this one longer and deeper.

"Yes. So much."

"How does it make you feel?"

"Sexy."

"Like the woman in the video?"

"Yeah."

Heather looked so fucking hot right now, one hand on her clit while her fingers plumbed her depths. "What was she like?"

"She was..." The words caught in her throat. "She was a slut."

"Look into the camera, babe." Heather obeyed, locking eyes with the lens.

"Are you a slut?"

Her whole body jerked. She was cumming.

"Oh my god. Yes. I want to be a slut. Please please please." One hand moved from her clit and grabbed her thigh, the other pushed her two fingers in harder and held them deep inside. She managed to keep her focus on the camera, speaking to me through the lens as she came. "I'm a slut. I'm a slut. Please, let me be your slut." I was so thankful to be capturing this moment. I zoomed in to capture the pleasure on her face as her eyes clenched shut and she rode out her orgasm. Her mouth hung open and she panted, ragged breaths coming in time with her twitching body. As she came down from her peak I moved the focus back to her pussy, which still had her fingers embedded. I held the camera there until she withdrew them. A sticky web of my cum and her juices followed her fingers before breaking loose.

I zoomed out just in time for her to lift her fingers to her mouth. She looked at them curiously before lightly touching the tip of her tongue to them. As I watched her experiment with the taste, I noticed that my cock was once again erect.

"Go ahead, baby," I said. "Taste yourself. Taste me."

Emboldened, she pushed just her fingertips past her lips and sucked them gently. Satisfied at the taste, she looked back at me and made a display of extending her tongue and licking the full length of her fingers.