Learning from Porn

Story Info
My girl discovers porn… and discovers things about herself.
7.3k words
4.8
23.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, 10:32pm

"Mmm, that feels nice," I said. I turned my head to look at Heather. Her eyes connected with mine and she had a slightly nervous smile on her face. Her hands were beneath the sheets, her right stroking my cock while her left tickled gently at my balls.

"Do you like it?" she asked, a low breathiness in her voice.

"So good, baby." She'd certainly jerked me off before, but adding the second hand to work my sack was new. I was a little surprised - and delighted. We had a pleasant sex life but had certainly become locked into a routine, not that either of us were complaining. The new maneuver was definitely appreciated. "Where did you learn that?"

Heather didn't answer immediately. She blushed, gathered herself and said quietly "from a porn." Her blush deepened. "On the computer." I reached between her legs, pushed her panties aside and slid a finger into her pussy. She moaned. I couldn't help but notice that she was much wetter than usual.

Hearing that she'd watched porn - let alone admitted to it - was a surprise. What you need to know about Heather is that she comes from a fairly uptight household. Not the religious kind of uptight, more the "be a proper lady" kind. The nicknames-for-genitals kind. The kind of household where boys were looked at with suspicion, and sex before marriage would've been frowned upon. Don't get me wrong: Heather likes sex. We made love regularly but didn't really push any boundaries. Everything was pretty vanilla - a couple of go-to positions, oral on some occasions - and that seemed to suit us just fine. I'd say we were both satisfied with our love life.

I was certainly curious to learn what sort of porn she'd sought out (and why!), but didn't push her for details. I think that just admitting that she'd watched porn was difficult enough for her - she could tell me more, if she wanted to, any time she was ready.

"Well, I really like it."

She picked up the pace, stroking a little more quickly. I reciprocated by sliding a second finger into her, eliciting another deep moan. We soon moved on to making love in our usual missionary manner. Heather orgasmed easily, and tonight was no exception. She came while I was inside her, and my own orgasm followed soon after. She headed to the bathroom to clean up and I pulled on my boxers. Finishing up in the washroom, Heather climbed into bed.

I rolled towards her and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Love you so much, baby," I said. She smiled but didn't say anything. I could feel that she was a little tense. I grabbed my book from my nightstand and cracked it open. Heather was just staring the ceiling. After a few minutes, she broke her silence.

"Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it OK that I watched a porno?"

I put my book down. I thought it was adorable that she called it 'a porno' - kind of old-fashioned!

"Of course, sweetie. Lots of people do. There's a reason that there's so much of it out there. Definitely normal."

Heather smiled and scooted over to rest her head on my chest. "Thanks, honey. I feel better." I stroked her head gently. We lay quietly for a few more minutes, enjoying the feel of each other in the afterglow. "Do you watch it?"

"I watch sometimes."

Heather shifted and propped herself up on her elbow to look at me. I could see a twinkle in her eye. Had her (first?) encounter with the wide world of smut sparked a curiosity?

"Like what? What do you watch?"

Now, my tastes are fairly mainstream as far as these things go. But even what's considered mainstream these days could easily shock a newcomer. I didn't know what Heather had been watching so I thought I should play it safe - no need to tell her that I like to watch a guy finishing on his partner's face or two women scissoring with a double-headed dildo. A nice, conservative answer was the way to go.

"Just people having sex."

"OK. That's what I watched too. There was a lot to choose from, to put it mildly," she chuckled. "All the videos were laid out in a grid and it was just endless!"

"Where did you find the videos?"

"Kelly said she goes on Pornhut so that's where I went." Heather immediately turned red and she slapped a hand over her mouth. "Oh no, I shouldn't have said that. The Kelly part."

"It's OK, sweetie. It's not like I'm going to mention it to her the next time we have dinner."

Heather laughed again. "No, I suppose not. It's personal though - I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate me telling you that she watches porn."

Kelly and Heather were a bit of an odd pair, as far as friends go. While Heather was mild-mannered and had a 'basic' fashion sense, Kelly was voluble and outgoing with a very on-trend style. When we were in a group, Kelly was the one to dominate the conversation. She had a mouth like a sailor and was quick with a dirty joke. Hearing that she was a porn watcher didn't come as a surprise.

"Do you and Kelly talk about sex a lot?" With our rather plain-jane sex life, I couldn't imagine that Heather would have much to contribute to such a conversation but I felt like I had an opportunity to get her to open up a bit.

"Not a lot. But sometimes, I guess? I think she mostly does it to amuse herself by watching me get uncomfortable."

"Seems like something she would do," I replied.

"Yeah. She likes to push people's buttons, that's for sure."

"Oh, by the way - it's Pornhub, not Pornhut."

Heather giggled. "Well, pardon me for not having a thorough command of triple-X websites, mister!"

I laughed. "You're forgiven."

"Pornhub," she repeated. I guess Google just corrected my misspelling for me. I'll keep that in mind for next time, though."

"So, there will be a next time, hmm?"

The twinkle in her eye was shining bright. "I think so. I kind of want to see what else is out there." I think she was enjoying this conversation. "So... what else do you like to watch?" she asked.

I felt like I could be a little more open now, but wasn't about to go overboard. "Sometimes I like to watch women touching themselves."

"Huh. OK." I wasn't sure how to read her tone. This was a potentially risky conversation. "Why?"

"Well, they're usually good-looking. And I like to see them orgasm, I guess? The sounds are sexy."

Heather looked at me and opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I could tell she was weighing my answer, deciding how to respond. She took a breath and the words tumbled out in a rush.

"I touched myself while I watched."

I reached out and gave her hand a little squeeze. I could tell she was nervous about admitting that.

"Baby, that's hot. Really," I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Maybe I don't say it enough, but you are very sexy. The idea of watching you play with yourself does it for me."

Heather smiled. "Do you do that to yourself when you watch videos?"

"I do."

"Do you, y'know... finish?"

"Usually, yeah."

"Oh, OK. That's OK. Just curious, I guess."

I hesitated before asking the logical follow-up question. "Did you finish?"

She smiled slyly and nodded, then laid back on her pillow. I laid quietly, processing Heather's unexpected confessions (and, I must admit, imagined what Kelly would look like while pleasuring herself in front of her computer). This time, it was me who broke the silence.

"I'm curious about something too, if that's OK?"

"Umm, sure."

"What inspired you to look up that kind of video?"

Without turning to look at me, she replied, "Kelly." Exactly the answer that I'd expected. Heather continued. "She told me this story about how she forgot to clear her browser history and John busted her." John was Kelly's husband. "And of course that gave her an excuse to tell me what she likes. I asked her where she finds the stuff, she told me about Pornhub - with a 'b' - and here we are."

"Ah."

"Yup."

"Did you like what you watched?"

Now she looked at me. "I was kind of nervous to watch at first. But I liked what I saw. So I watched another one. That's when I decided I was going to... y'know. Try to 'finish'."

"What did you like about it?"

She took a moment before answering. "Well, the people just seemed... kind of 'real', if that makes sense?" She must've watched something amateur, maybe homemade. "I liked watching them. I liked the things he did to her." What he did to her? Interesting that that was what she took away from her viewing experience - duly noted.

"Like what?"

"When they had sex, the guy didn't finish the normal way. He made his girlfriend kneel down on the floor and he did it on her. Do you know what I mean?"

"Maybe?" I was going to play dumb because I wanted to hear her say it - not only because it would turn me on, but because I thought it would help her loosen up.

"Y'know, he shot his stuff all over. Like on her face?" She squirmed a little. Her nipples betrayed her excitement, pushing against the thin t-shirt she wore to bed.

"Ah, OK. I've seen that. Pretty common nowadays, I think."

"Common? In videos, you mean? Or is that something that people actually do now?"

I honestly didn't know the answer, but I saw an opportunity to normalize this. I always got a charge out of watching facials but would never have dared to ask my respectable Heather to let me do that to her. But if she was interested....

"In videos for sure. But I'm sure that regular people do it too."

"Huh."

Heather was quiet now. I had no doubt in my mind that she was wondering what it would feel like to have me unload all over her pretty face. My cock twitched at the thought. She flipped off the light on her nightstand.

"Goodnight, sweetie."

"Goodnight my love."

Sunday, 11:14am

After a productive Saturday - groceries, housework, yardwork, and a dinner with Heather's folks - we were having a lazy Sunday. Breakfast was done and we were both sprawled out on the sectional sofa. I was propped up on some pillows and was trying to make some headway in my book. The telltale "bloops" chiming from Heather's phone let me know she was messaging with someone. She giggled and I looked over at her.

"Having fun?" I asked in a playful tone.

"Yeah. It's just Kelly. Poking fun at me as usual."

"You're a good sport."

"Oh, you know how she is. Apparently I'm a 'modern woman' now," she said with a laugh.

"Like you weren't before?"

"Well, I told her about the videos that I watched. Y'know, the stuff we talked about? I guess that makes me 'modern'."

I was silently appreciative that Kelly was encouraging this. I wondered if Heather was getting turned on by telling her friend about her new discovery? I chuckled. "Well, I guess the ready access to adult entertainment is a modern phenomenon."

"True! I think Kelly is going to have fun with this."

"How so?"

Right on cue, her phone chimed. "Well, look at this. A perfect example." She scooted across the couch and leaned up against my chest so that we could both see her phone. "Look what she just wrote."

Kelly: I can make some recommendations if ya want? Really get the ol' juices flowing, if you catch my drift.

"Wow," I said. "Maybe she watches a little more porn than you'd have guessed. I mean, if she has some recommendations ready-to-go, she's no novice."

"Right?"

Heather typed out her reply. She made no effort to conceal her phone, letting me watch over her shoulder.

Heather: I *do* catch your drift. You're such a perv sometimes.

Kelly: Nah. You're just a prude.

Heather: Rude!

Kelly: Just calling it like I see it. I see some light at the end of the tunnel, though.

Heather: We'll see.

Kelly: So... you liked seeing a dude blast all over his girl's face, huh?

"Oh my god." Heather clasped her phone against her chest and turned red. I gave her a reassuring squeeze. I didn't want her to feel embarrassed.

"I think lots of girls like to watch that, baby. Don't be embarrassed. I love you no matter what." I was totally taking advantage of her naïveté by implying that this kind of porn was "for women", that this is what women wanted to watch. I mean, I'm sure there are women who legitimately enjoy watching (and receiving!) facials but I knew this kind of thing was largely about male gratification.

She squeezed my leg in response and went back to her phone, once again holding it where I could see it.

Heather: Well, you don't have to be so crude about it lol. But... yes?

Kelly: It's hot, right?

Heather turned to me, looking for approval. I nodded.

Heather: Yeah. I don't know why I like it. I didn't know people did those things.

Kelly: Oh my sweet summer child haha. You have no idea.

Heather: I guess not.

Kelly: Can I show you one that I like? It's nothing too crazy, I promise.

She put her phone down. "Should I tell her that you're here with me?"

I honestly wasn't sure what the right move was here. I was about to learn what kind of porn Kelly liked. What made her wet. What got her off. Would she be OK with me knowing that? It was an exciting idea - getting a window into someone else's peccadilloes - but I would feel a little like a peeping tom, looking in on something sexual that wasn't mean for me. Nonetheless, I felt a stirring below my belt.

"I think so - kinda feels like the right thing to do. Maybe she wants this to be just for you. I can leave if she wants. Or if you want."

"No, I like having you here for this. You make me feel safe." I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight against me. In that moment, I felt honoured to have her sharing this new experience with me. "I'll tell her though. She should know."

Heather: Um, I'm not alone....

Kelly: Oh! Luke is there with you?

Heather: We're lying together on the couch. He can see my phone.

Kelly: Hi Luke! Did your innocent little Heather tell you that she's discovered the wonders of the x-rated internet?

I laughed. Clearly Kelly had no problem with me being dragged into this situation.

Heather: Geez, you! Yes, I told him.

Kelly: That's exciting

Heather: If you say so.

Kelly: OK, I'm going to have to adjust my recommendation since you're both there... gimme a minute

"Should I be alarmed that my best friend has a catalog of porn recommendations?" asked Heather.

"Heh. I'm sure that Carter has a few as well. He probably just wouldn't share them with you," I replied with a laugh. Carter had been my college roommate and remained a close friend all these years later.

"And what about you, hmm? Any favourites?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "Not really." That was the truth. I wasn't a 'collector'. "I usually just browse around and go with whatever catches my eye."

"Like a woman pleasuring herself?" Heather clearly remembered my admission during Friday's conversation and had a bemused look on her face.

"Sometimes, yes."

"But only sometimes? What else do you like to watch?"

I wasn't sure how much I wanted her to know, at least not yet. I wasn't going to reveal that I watched as much lesbian and group sex porn as anything else. But after seeing what she'd told Kelly, there was something I knew that I could comfortably reveal.

"I like seeing guys cum on their girls' faces."

Heather turned to look at me, her bemused expression still in place. "Well, I think we have something in common." The stirring I'd felt earlier became more insistent and my cock began to stiffen. Could Heather feel it as she leaned against me? Her phone chimed.

Kelly: OK, lovebirds. Try this one on for size.

The link preview read "Amateur wife shows off and takes a facial in the bedroom".

"What's a facial?"

Ah, my innocent darling Heather.

"That's the thing you said that you liked to watch."

"Ohhhh. I didn't know it had a name."

Heather: Luke just told me that it's called a facial.

Kelly: It sure is. Now that you know that, try not to giggle the next time we go for a spa day.

Heather: Ha ha.

Kelly: I've gotta run, John needs some help with something in the garage. I expect a full report later on though!

Heather: Of course you do.

Kelly: Ciao!

"Well," I said. "Ready?"

"Now or never, I guess."

She tapped the link. A browser window opened. She hit 'play'. The video started.

It faded in to see an attractive brunette sitting on a bed, smiling towards the camera. She was wearing a negligee. The slight wobble of the camera led me to guess it was handheld, probably a phone. A man, presumably her husband, spoke from off-camera.

Husband: God damn, you are so sexy. How lucky am I get that I get to fuck you whenever I want?

Wife: (chuckles) I'd say that I'm the lucky one.

Husband: Oh, why's that?

Wife: Well, your big, thick cock is all mine. That's why.

Heather gasped quietly at hearing the word 'cock'. When you grow up in a household where a penis might be called nothing more threatening than a 'doodle' (if it was referenced at all!), hearing it called a 'cock' would certainly come as a surprise. I'm sure that Heather was aware of the word at least, but hearing it out loud was different.

Husband: Why don't you lean in for me?

She complied, leaning towards the camera to show off her ample cleavage.

Husband: Good girl.

The wife brought her hands up to push them up further, accentuating their ample size.

Wife: I know you like my titties, baby. Want to see them?

Husband: You know I do, you little tease.

She sat up on her knees and slid the negligee over her head and tossed it aside. Her breasts were beautiful, sitting high and proud. She reached up and pinched her nipples with a giggle.

Husband: Damn!

Wife: What about me? Don't I get to see anything fun?

Husband: Maybe. What did you have in mind?

Wife: Show me that gorgeous dick of yours.

The camera panned down. The husband had a towel wrapped around his waist, which he removed and cast aside to reveal his semi-erect dick. The man gave it a few slow strokes before turning the camera back to his wife.

Wife: Mmm, looks like you're getting excited already.

Husband: Of course. You do it for me every time, baby. I see your tits, my cock gets hard - it's just that simple.

Wife: Well, then let's find out what happens when I show you my pussy.

The wife leaned leaned back against some pillows and spread her legs.

Husband: Well, would you look at that - you made my cock harder!

He zoomed down to show that he was now at near full-mast before returning to his naked wife. The camera pushed in to frame her shaved pussy. Her lips were spread slightly, her clit peeking out from beneath its hood. I was nearing full arousal myself. Heather wriggled back into me, subtly letting me know that she could feel it.

Wife: I love it when you get hard for me.

The wife reached down, slid a finger along her lips and swirled its tip around her clit. She let out a long, low moan.

Husband: Do you like playing with your pussy, baby?

Wife: So much. I love it when you watch.

Husband: Oh yeah? Why?

Wife: Being watched makes me feel dirty.

Husband: If you feel dirty now, just wait until I make a mess of that pretty face of yours.

The wife moaned louder now and pushed a finger inside her pussy with an audible squelch.

"Oh my god, she's so wet," said Heather. I had never heard her say such a thing.

Husband: Mmm, someone likes that idea.

Wife: God yes, I can't wait for you to cover me baby.

Husband: Your pussy is so pretty. I'm going to watch you fuck yourself.

Heather suddenly paused the video. Uh-oh.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, for sure."

"OK. Do you want to keep watching?"

She turned to look at me. "I'd bet that you do. You like watching her, don't you?" There was nothing accusatory or judgmental in her question. I think she genuinely wanted to understand me better.