All Comments on 'Learning More About My Wife...'

by Design82

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh....

I had a story rejected once because I had two people speaking in the same paragraph.

How was this let through?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

...Why... do... British... writers... on... here... insist... on... over... using "..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm no pervert

But I am going to fuck Uncle Albert and then go see my attorney to start the divorce paperwork... you can expect to be served next week at your parents house... and yes adultery will be the reason stated.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Any story condoning rape and maybe pedophilia are sick...

Any story condoning rape and pedophilia are sick...How do we know it's maybe also about pedophilia? She married when she was nineteen years old, and she confesses: "the FIRST TIME he fucked me wasn't the other week...it WAS A LONG TIME AGO..."! "A long time ago" can't mean a month, nor a year...She should be an adolescent or younger when her uncle began to rape her (make her drink alcohol to make her drunk to fuck her, it's still rape)...And he didn't go immediately to talk with her parents and the police? Maybe the sick uncle was raping other girls too... 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unfinished

Couldn’t finish, too sickening!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
dont finish this, just delete it

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Please add more and keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

YOU ate your wife's shit for years. Then she was dyeing and told you she fucked over 100 men while married to our sorry ass. You drank more cum tan a $5.00 whore giving BJs!! Die MF!!!

JJ1954JJ1954almost 6 years ago
Incest and rape

Not for me

JJ

For the idiot anon's.....cuckolding started in the USA!!! and it is extremely rare here unlike rife in USA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@jj1954 what are you? Ignorant or just plain stupid

Making a comment about cuckoldry starting in the US has to be the most asinine comment ever. The first instances of this happened millions of years ago with prehistoric man. It’s been a part of human nature for eons. It’s be n rampant in Europe for centuries and since the US as a country is less than 300 years old, my guess is that the US was one of the last places it appeared. So marking ridiculous comments like yours simply lets us know that you are pretty damn stupid. Thankfully I won’t hold it against the rest of your countrymen, because those who do things like that prove just how much of an asshole they truly are.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
FORGET ABOUT THE HISTORY OF CHEATING, CHEATERS & WHO TOLERATES THIS DISCRETION

it should just be about the present time and company, TK U MLJ LV NV

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Disappointing.

29 and a willing cuck? 29 and only a journeymen? 29 and...shit....sounds like a fat fucking loser. His wife is fucking her uncle and this rimjob is turned on by it? She's lying to him and rather than be angry at the insult, he's aroused? She should divorce his ass and move in with her uncle because it'll make her ex-husband explode with pleasure.

Sweet FUCK! I feel my IQ dropping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was hot

I knew my wife was more experienced when we met. Over time I came to find out she had been sent to live with her aunt and uncle when she had some disciplinary issues. Very soon after arriving sho found out she loves to tease her uncle by walking around in her bra and panties and sunbathing topless. She even cut the lining out of a one piece suit her aunt made her wear around guests. She said her uncle came onto her one night after her aunt had fallen asleep. For the next three years he taught her how to suck cock, tighten her kegle muscles to squeeze a man's cock, and how to have multiple orgasms. I thank him every day for his lessons. I love my wife and her history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I’m not usually fans of the category police, but placement here made me uncomfortable. The new security code system is annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Annonypuss

You're a damned liar, or a sick fuck for thanking your wife's uncle for abusing her as a minor. This pedophile made a hot lover out of her through her abuse. If this wasn't your perverted fantasy, I would call you one sick fuck. On second thought, you are a sick fuck for thinking this up.

WarriorWife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic drivel. Glad your British, . . .

or I would be embarrassed. All British husbands are cuckolds, and all British wives are whores.

Happy St. Partick's Day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't bother...

( ...to be continued...shortly...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No thanks

I'm from Leicester, and only poncy London fags get off on this brand of shite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lol

don't you mean....londinistan.

U.K? more like U.Kucked. hah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is sick, even in England

Only a retarded mind could write such a smelly turd. Go find psychological help, you need it bad!

MustenternameMustenternamealmost 6 years ago
Unless he's not really an uncle this is sick

I'm pretty disappointed this wasn't in taboo or incest.. this is sick and should not be in loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seems like the wrong category

I think you should have submitted this to the incest or non-consensual section. Teen girls and uncles don't belong in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hard to read

I won't critique your subjects or content of the story (different strokes for different folks), but I will say that for a shorter story, this was very difficult to make it through the full story. Exclamation points and multiple periods are ok to use when you want to draw attention to what was said previously, but excessive usage dulls their effect and gets irritating very quickly. More importantly, when multiple characters are speaking you need to make sure that the audience can tell whom is speaking. It's why a lot of writers will use a single paragraph for a single character's dialogue before starting a new paragraph for the next character's dialogue. If you feel the need to have two or more paragraphs in a row for a single character's dialogue, it's best to let the readers know that the character is continuing on. When proof reading your work, try to remember that the audience is not in your head and may find it difficult when you're jumping between your characters.

All of that being said, this is a stroke story and if you're happy writing in this style, keep doing so. After all, you're posting your work for free with no compensation. If you want to improve your craft, though, please try to work on how your dialogue flows - it really can improve the reading experience greatly!

And also, by reading the definition of the Loving Wives section, you certainly put this story in the correct category. Maybe if your trolling commenters actually read the description rather than bitching about where this story was posted, they'd stop wasting their goddamned time. *Sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

How come the guy like the uncle in these stories doesn’t get his balls kicked in by the hubby or her father who finds out he’s been fucking her the other daughters and his wife. It sounds like he’s a pretador and should be in prison. I know I would definitely have gone after him and in 99% of the cases id dump the cheater but in this case might try to get her help because she’s been raped and assuled for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She smokes...

Reason enough to divorce her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous