Learning New Skills Ch. 02

Story Info
A Boy Meets His Brother.
2.7k words
4.57
8.3k
14
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

A condom is not used in this story. This story is a fantasy. Always protect yourself properly in the real world! All participants are 18 or older.

*

It seems like a month has gone by while waiting for the weekend to arrive. My last 'lesson' with my tutor, Mr. Fulton, was an amazing one, for sure. He helped me to lose my virginity! Well, at least a part of my virginity got taken by Tad...by 'Dad', as he likes me to call him. I felt like masturbating every hour during these days of waiting to see him again; but my willpower to save it all up has been real strong. I just hope I don't blow too soon, like the last time!

"Douglas, Son, it's good to see you. Though my other students have kept me...busy...I have missed you dearly these past few days. Come in. One of your Brothers is here, and anxious to meet you. I've told him about the progress you are making with your lessons. His name is Peter."

"Hey! Peter here. Nice to meet you, Doug! " I extend my hand to reach for the one he is holding out for me. Peter is in his briefs. I am having a hard time controlling where my eyes go as they are darting everywhere, desperately trying to take in his body all at once.

"Sit, boys. Douglas -- you'll have plenty of time to focus on the lessons of today, go slow, Son, but seeing your enthusiasm certainly is uplifting to our spirits." Yeah. I am blushing again. By now, Dad is probably used to it, but because he picked up on how hot I am for Peter, well, I just hope Peter doesn't think I'm a desperate dork.

"Peter, while your Brother disrobes, let's have you take the platform, naked, so he can practice some sketching." Taking my clothes off for Dad is now easy, but Peter, my Brother, has me all worked up. He is standing on the platform like a perfect visage of the guy I always hoped I'd become. Also my age, 18, or maybe a year older, he has a magazine perfect body...all proportioned just right, with bulges in all the right places. Although he is soft, he is a good 'show-er' at about six inches. It looks like his big nuts are as swollen as mine are!

"Douglas. Sit here." Dad is pulling a chair up for me - right in front of Peter. "Do a quick sketch of you Brother." I start to drag the pencil to the top of the pad, making a circle for his head. "No, no. Do the difficult parts. The hairs and shading of Peter's crotch are what you need to focus on." He doesn't have to tell me twice!

"Dad, I've got his pubic hairs pretty good, but how do I get the roundness of his...of his..." I am embarrassed to even say it.

"Of his testicles, Son? Yes, they certainly are nice and round - and full!" With that, I watch in awe as Dad is moving toward Peter. He is reaching out, and slowly takes my Brothers sack into the palm of his hand, lifting both orbs upward, and making them swell under the skin.

"Now you can easily see the size and texture of these beauties. I'll hold them for you while you sketch. Take your time, Douglas. Go for all of the details. Take in the moist look of the tight skin, how these small veins seem to pop out as I squeeze the bundle, and notice these few hairs near the bottom." WACK!

I just flinched because of the sound made when Dad's hand slapped my Brothers' nut sack! Peter is doubling over a bit, but he is also smiling now. WTF?

"Peter knows to shave better than this, Son. You will too, in time. And don't be alarmed by my brutishness with his sack. It is just part of our lessons, right, Peter?" Still smiling, Peter is nodding his approval. My Dad is getting something from a nearby shelf.

"It's a tweezers, Douglas. Pubic hair on the torso is a work of art, but those on the sack must be completely removed to show the glory of the genitals. Watch closely as I remedy this." Okay. I really do not want to watch this.

"Anhh!" That's Peter grunting, because Dad has started to pull out the stray hairs from his tightly held ball sack. "Dad, I..."

"It's alright, Peter. This will be a reminder for you to shave properly before your lessons. You won't forget again, will you?" Dad is continuing to grab the hairs, one at a time, and yank them from the skin.

"NO! I mean, no, Dad, I won't forget." Peter is grimacing. So am I. I can feel his pain.But while I have been concentrating on drawing his nut sack - and doing a decent job of it - I just noticed that through his ordeal of the hair pulling, his cock has become rigid. My Brother is a grower, as well as a show-er. I bet he has reached seven or eight inches. He's thick, too. And uncut. I have a cut cock. Now I can see his dickhead, because the whole boner is at its biggest possible length.

"There. That's better." Peter is nodding. I nod, too. My Dad is looking over at my sketch. "Good work, Douglas! You have captured the essence of your Brothers' beauty. Now, render the phallus as well, and we will then move on." Dad is letting Peter's sack return to rest between his muscled thighs. I catch my breath as I see him fist Peter's shaft, and hold it straight out toward my face! I really can't see the shaft, because the swollen head is too close to me.

"But I can't see..."

"No matter. Just take in the tip. Give us a good sketch of the slit, and be sure to show how plump and swollen the head is. Here, some pressure will....Ah! Wonderful! Just in time for you to capture the image! A large and clear dewdrop of 'flow' at your Brothers' slit!" Dad has a real strong grip on Peter's shaft - kind of like a motionless jelk - and the cockhead is getting real bright red. I know it must hurt him, so I am sketching quickly, but Peter does not seem to mind. He seems to enjoy his...pain.

"Done. I'm done." Dad roughly flings the cock out of his grip.

"Nice. Let's continue. Peter, I am certain that Douglas is wondering about the pain I have caused you. How do you feel about it?"

"I love it, Dad! You've taught me that as long as no permanent harm is done, I can actually enjoy a decent level of sexual pain and perceive it as, well, as pleasure!"

"Exactly right. Now Douglas, now that your sketching is done for the day, let's continue your 'other' lessons, shall we?" I nod quickly. I have had a boner since first sitting close to Peter. My briefs have been tenting to the max. They are also showing a nice big spot of wetness.

"Peter is one of my best students, Doug. In fact, I may whittle down my tutoring to just the two of you from now on. You, Son, have kindled in me a desire to...teach...that I can hardly contain! Let's get you and Peter better acquainted, now. Douglas, take hold of the shaft as I did. Good." Damn, Peter sure is rigid! His stiffy is difficult to move in any direction, except straight forward.

"Your hand feels good on me, Brother. Can he suck me now, Dad?" Peter and I both look to Dad for his approval.

"And just who is leading this class, young man?" Dad is laughing real hard. His smock is also showing a wet spot. He catches me eyeing his crotch; and is unbuttoning the tunic. It falls to the floor at his feet. Dad is hard. Peter is hard. I am hard.

"Take your Brother with your mouth, Son. Show him what you showed me you can do with those throat muscles of yours." I am giving Dad a puzzled look. "I know. Don't worry. You will soon have me as well!" Good. Now I can really go at this.

"Oh. Damn, Douggy! That feels good. Yeah. Fuck yes! Swallow it all!" Dad is moving toward Peter. He now has a hand at the back of my head. I am starting to face fuck my Brother; and Dad pushes my head down onto the shaft until my nose is buried in a mess of pubes. I love pubes! Peter smells great! On an upward stroke, I can see Dad reach for those fully ripe nuts near my chin. He is gripping them tightly now at the base, and pulling them down toward the floor. Wow - what a stretch!

"Ahh. Thanks Dad. I was almost gonna come!"

"This will help you get there, Peter. We have a lot to accomplish today. Best to nut now so we can move on." SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Dad is pummeling the nuts.I can feel the shaft getting even thicker with each 'slap'. Peter is moaning his pleasure...or is it pain....or...whatever - he is moaning like a cat in heat.

"Oh God. Oh GOD. OHHHHH GAAWHHHDDD!!!" Man. And I thought Dad had a strong nut! Peter is pissing cum down my throat, and it's a stream that has no end!

"Stay with him, Son. Drain that cock. Get all of Peter into your belly. That's it." Peter feels shaky. He moves to sit on my lap, as soon as I take my mouth from his cock. My own dick is hard, and pressed against his softening penis. He bends down to kiss me. I can't control myself. His kiss is hot, and wet, and gentle, and....

"Uh. UHH. FUUUCCK!" Probably not a good idea to have held in my nut for the week, like I did. This lesson is so hot - I am spraying cum all over myself, and onto the hot body of my Brother!

"Good job, boys! This has been a very good introduction for the two of you. Now we have but one part of the lesson to complete. Peter, please help me prepare your Brother to be de-flowered!"

Part 2 -

Peter and I clean up a bit with one of the artist towels laying around. He is a great guy - love the way he is hugging me, feeling my back, my flanks, gripping my ass cheeks; exploring my crack..."

"Boys. Over here. Look at this statue. This is my prize possession - a life-like rendering of the male form in all of its glory. Feel the smoothness of the stone. How the muscles curve and flow across the chest. Don't the nipples look real? And that ass! Come, both of you. Feel the beauty of teenage statue ass on your hands. This statue has everything one could want in a body. Except for one thing. Do you know what that one thing is, boys?" Peter and I look puzzled.

"Heat. It is just cold stone. No emotion. No pleasure. No pain. No heat." We nod in understanding.

"Kind of like a passed out partner - no fun fucking it." Peter has a good point.

"Exactly. You, my Sons, have heat. Lots and lots of heat. Come now, help me with this couch." The couch is apparently one of those fold-out ones. The three of us soon have it open like a small bed.

"Peter, anoint your Brother with this. On your belly, Douglas. You are about to get a lesson in giving and taking. In the world of art and architecture, we need to balance the forces of nature in a way that allows all involved to flourish; to let their true nature and beauty come forth. Your true nature is to be a submissive, Douglas, and you will now learn how glorious your role in this life will be." It seems like Peter knows exactly what to do. I am glad of that, because I still feel like the uneducated and naive one here. I am so glad to have found such a good tutor!

Peter has been playing with my ass. His hands feel wonderful on my cheeks. I am proud to say that my ass is nice and full, kind of a bubble butt, I guess. Anyway, Peter seems to like it - he has been rubbing lube at my crack and hole, and I feel really relaxed.

"Fingers, Peter." Dad is directing this. Oh! My first entry into the exit zone! Oh!

"OH! OH!"

"Yes, Son, we know how good it feels, and the best is yet to come."

"Three fingers are in, Dad, he's real loose now." Peter is pulling off of me.

"On your back, Son. Time for your Dad to take control." I twist onto my back, and watch as Peter moves to the side. Dad is lifting my legs up, way up and onto his shoulders. He is towering above me, his muscular form like that of a Greek God. I feel small and helpless like this, but I know that he will take care of me. I can see him get closer. His skin is glowing. His manhood is ready, and so am I.

"This is the 'give and take' I spoke of, Son. You give yourself to me completely now...and I will take what I want of you!" My eyes move from his face to his crotch. He is hovering so that I can see his fullness, including the strong legs that support his weight above me. Now he is closer. I can barely see his cock now, but I can feel his flesh touch mine. Oh. His head is at my hole. His belly is flexing toward me, pubic bush now filling my line of sight.

"You are mine!" AHHH! NOOO! I want to scream, but am not making a sound. My eyes are shut tight. I just feel. I feel like a battering ram has been roughly thrust into my body, invading my most sensitive place, and filling me full like a too-full helium balloon. My eyes pop open. Dad is leaning over my body, and he is kissing me. I am melting into the bed, and into him!

"Peter, take over here. I have work to do." Dad is lifting his powerful torso upward now, and he is slowly pulling partly out of my channel. Peter is taking his place on my mouth. I love the way Peter kisses! Now he is moving, twisting his body. His cock is coming near to my face. Peter is lifting his now rigid member toward me. I am opening my mouth to receive him. Just as Peter touches his cockhead to my lips, I feel Dad thrust back into me with another mighty push. They are finding a rhythm between them. Actually, I am between them, and loving it!

"You must join us in this, Son." Dad is pawing at my crotch. He is still working me like a piston, fucking me in steady pulses...in, out, in, out. I thought that his thrusts, and sucking on this wonderful cock, was enough for me. But now that Dad is pumping my shaft, I feel my body start to move its fluids around inside of me - readying for yet another nut. I think Dad and Peter are close, as well.

"Let's do this together, Boys! It's up to you to take the lead, Douglas. Use that throat to milk your Brother dry; and squeeze your ass muscles to make you and I have our nut. Do it now, Douglas. Yes. That's it. Now. Now!! NOW!!!"

We are all drained dry. Dad has collapsed on top of me, his cum nice and warm inside of my channel. My own spooge is filling the space between his body and mine, dripping languidly onto the sheets. Peter has exploded into my throat, and filled me again with so much of his seed that some of it is dripping down my face, but most got into my belly where it belongs. I feel amazing.

"You are amazing, Son! I am so proud of you, Douglas, and of you, too, Peter. The world of art, cinema art, will soon know just how successful your lessons have become!" That's when I move my gaze to the ceiling. Then I quickly scan the upper walls of the study. Cameras. There are cameras everywhere! What have I done? What have I done?!!

To Be Continued...


Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers