Learning Obedience Pt. 03

Story Info
A visit from Master and Mistress' friends.
3.7k words
4.34
20.5k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leafwater
leafwater
23 Followers

Slave's head was buried deep between Mistress' thighs as she was applying make-up. One week in her owners' household had already passed and slave was getting used to the routine. Each morning, she was woken up and taken out of her cage. She had to stand with her legs spread wide and hands behind her head as Master and Mistress inspected her body. She would be taken to the bathroom, shaved and given two enemas, a deeply uncomfortable and embarrassing ritual that she despised the most out of everything. Master would then put a butt plug in her ass in order to stretch it for later use. The butt plugs were on the smaller side so far, but the one that she was given that morning stretched her asshole more than she was used to. Master cruelly took it out of her ass a couple of times before finally leaving it in. She still couldn't stop crying during these moments, but she managed to avoid making loud noises that Mistress despised so much.

Mistress' hand trembled as she was applying lipstick, causing her to draw a squiggly line over her upper lip. Slave was not to make Mistress cum during their morning routine. She yanked slave's head by hair, separating it from her wet pussy. Slave struggled not to look Mistress into the eyes without permission.

"You're my little slave vibrator. If I put you to 1 you will stay at 1. Slow and steady." Her hand was digging deep into slave's hair, making her wince in pain. "You're making me ruin my makeup, fucking bitch! I bet you want me to look ugly."

"Your slave is sorry, Mistress", the girl uttered still looking at the floor.

"I think that you need a little motivation to follow my orders correctly. I'll teach you not to be an impatient brat!"

Mistress sat on the edge of the bathtub. "Over my knee."

She spread her legs and slave bent over her knee, hands on the floor and sticking her ass up the way she was taught. Mistress spanked her barehandedly, only stopping to play with a glass butt plug in her slave's ass, pulling it out up to its fattest point, then shoving it back in. She enjoyed hearing girl's gasps and muffled squeals. Her hand brushed over slave's plump vagina and she, predictably, heard a sharp gasp followed by a moan. Master and her kept their slave on a strict no orgasm regime, only allowing her to have one if it was ruined. As a result, her pussy was constantly leaking and she seemed to be much more agreeable, hoping to earn some sort of release.

Mistress was switching between spanking and fingering her slave, who seemed to enjoy sexual simulation so much that she stopped minding getting slapped. Mistress saw that slave's panting and bucking was getting more and more intense. As she felt her vaginal walls start to contract, she removed her fingers and delivered another assault on slave's red butt cheeks.

"Keep calm, girl. Legs spread apart and ass up, no rubbing. You were such a good girl, don't ruin it now by cumming without permission."

Slave spread her legs as instructed, even though they were trembling. She could cum just by rubbing her thighs together a couple of times, but she knew it wasn't worth the punishment.

"That's a good girl", Mistress praised her, "You like it when I touch your cunt, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, but -"

"But what?", her owner asked impatiently.

"But you never let slave cum... It hurts inside, Mistress..."

"I know it does, but see how much better behaved you are when you don't cum. Isn't it better when my slave doesn't cum?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Does my slave love feeling its pussy throb for its Mistrees? Will my slave do anything to please its Mistress?"

Slave replied, not satisfied at all: "Yes, Mistress."

When slave's ass cheeks turned a satisfying shade of red, Mistress finally stopped. "We have guests coming over today. I expect you to be on your best behavior or this spanking will have been the least painful thing this week for you."

Slave's stomach turned as she imagined what her owner's friends could be like. She knew she mustn't mess up and disappoint them. Even though her wounds mostly healed, she vividly remembered the first punishment. Since then, she was occasionally spanked and hit, but nothing near as painful as that whipping. Master and Mistress found that just threatening their slave with another whipping worked wonders in correcting her behavior and making her do what they wanted without much fuss.

Slave girl followed Mistress to their room where she had already picked out an outfit that slave was to wear for the guests. It was a tiny, childish pink dress that didn't cover half of slave's now red ass. The bottom part of her freshly shaved cunt peaked cheekily under the dress. Slave held her arms raised helplessly as Mistress dressed her and then brushed her hair into a high ponytail. Her hands were put in pink mittens and Mistress fastened a tight collar around her neck that made it harder to breathe. Master walked into the room just as Mistress was finished dressing up their toy.

"Our slave looks just like a good little girl!", he exclaimed and then laughed. "They'll be surprised to find out that she's actually a fucking whore."

The sharp ring of the doorbell startled slave. She was ushered to the living room and ordered to kneel as Mistress opened the doors. In walked a chubby, short woman with an expensive fur coat and a fat, bald man with wrinkly head that bald men have no way of hiding. Slave sneaked a couple of looks, but mostly kept her gaze obediently at their shoe level. The woman had surprisingly muscular legs that looked stocky in Dr Martens shoes that she was wearing. Her husband wore casual boat shoes that didn't pair well with the rest of his outfit. As they made their way to the living room and exchanged lively pleasantries with their hosts, slave became aware of a thin, bleached blonde girl that walked behind them with her head bowed to the floor. Her pale face looked anxious under a thick layer of whorish makeup. She was wearing a glossy red trenchcoat under which slave detected black stockings held up by a garter belt. The bald man snapped his fingers at the girl and she immediately took the coat off and handed it to him, her eyes never leaving the floor, not even to look at the other slave girl. Slave was shocked to see that girl's cunt was locked inside a tight chastity belt that, to slave, looked like a pair of metal underwear. It cruelly cut into girl's waist. Slave couldn't help but stare into other girl's body. Her pale, soft skin was covered in deep blue and purple bruises that grouped around her ass and small breasts. Her pierced nipples protruded unnaturally as she lifted her arms into a standard inspection pose.

"Oh, I didn't know you've caged her!", Mistress exclaimed excitedly as she probed around girl's isolated cunt.

"She was a very bad girl", the other woman grinned and nudged her slave, "Tell Miss what you've done."

"I stole my Mistress' vibrator and came, Miss", the girl replied quietly.

"How mischievous! What a bad, spoiled girl! And how were you punished, slave?", Mistress' voice was dripping from excitement. She rubbed her thighs together, already turned on.

"Mistress kicked my cunt 20 times and put it in cage so I can't touch myself, Miss."

It was clear that the girl was extremely uncomfortable reliving her punishment, but she spoke coherently as she was taught to.

Mistress' face was glowing as she bit her lip, imagining punishing her slave in a similar way.

"We told her that she would never orgasm again and she tried to sneak behind our back and play with herself. We put an end to that as soon as we found out. Now she's caged since we can't trust her to behave herself when we're not looking."

"You can never trust slaves enough. They're spoiled little creatures, they only think about their cunts. We had luck with our new slave. We correct her behavior as soon as we notice something and she's been mostly obedient so far, but we still bind her hands overnight. Show your little gloves to Miss Veronica, girl."

Slave raised her hands as Miss Veronica inspected the gloves that obstructed their movement.

"You always liked your girls to look cute, Francine, but I think that the only thing that can stop them is cold metal. We used to tie our slave's hands to the bars of her cage, but when we installed cameras, we realised that she'd grind her pussy on the floor and cum that way, like some sort of an animal!"

Two sets of slave owners laughed as if they were talking about pets.

Master and Mistress sat with their friends, Sir David and Miss Victoria, on a large couch, as their slaves kneeled in front. They drank wine and smoked joints, mostly ignoring their slaves as they haven't seen each other in a while.

"Come here, slave", Master called his property.

Slave crawled over to her Master as he stretched his leg. "Hump my leg like a little bitch, come on." Slave paralyzed from discomfort, her face flustered. She felt everyone's eyes on her and loud ringing filled her ears as discomfort was starting to build. She was startled by a stinging slap that Master delivered to her cheek. Her head flew to the left from the force of his slap.

"Seems like your slave isn't so well behaved after all", Miss Victoria laughed condescendingly.

"You don't want me to repeat orders, slave", Master's voice turned serious and cold.

With her cunt positioned over Master's polished shoe, slave started rubbing herself up and down. At first it felt weird, but as she picked up pace, she felt waves of pleasure passing through her body every time her clit pressed the rough material of his shoes.

"Heel, Baby", Miss Victoria called her slave.

"Look at their slave, look how she's allowed to play with her pussy like you never will again. Are you jealous of her?"

"Yes, I'm jealous, Mistress", Baby answered, her eyes fixed to slave's bucking hips and the trail of juices that she was leaving on Master's shoe.

Slave's body froze as she felt Miss Victoria's hands grabbing at her breasts from behind. Her nails dug into girl's skin, pulling it as far as she could. Slave screamed out in horror, her mittened hands flailing from the sides helplessly, but that only encouraged the woman. She was kneading her breasts as if they were a particularly tough piece of dough.

"You have lovely breasts, slave", the woman whispered into her ear, which made slave shudder in disgust.

"Thank you, Miss Victoria."

"Unlike Baby, her breasts are barely visible. She's like a man." She looked at her slave, who was now eagerly sucking Sir David's cock, hoping to evade her Mistress' attention.

"Hers are not perfect either", Mistress added, "Her nipples aren't defined enough, we'll probably have to pierce them like Baby's." She played with one of Baby's nipples, twisting her piercing and examining it. It was a thick silver loop wide enough for a finger to go through.

"Sometimes when we take her for a walk in the woods we put a leash through her piercings. Makes her pick up speed much more eagerly. You try to be nice to them, but they only listen to pain." Master and Mistress nodded knowingly to these words.

"That's enough, slave. On your back and spread your legs wide", Mistress interrupted when she saw traces of bliss appearing on her face as she was still humping her Master's shoe, even though Miss Victoria's hands never stopped abusing her breasts. Slave unwillingly stopped and did as instructed. Her swollen cunt, red from grinding on the shoe was exposed to everyone and she wished nothing more than to close her legs.

"She has to cool off", Mistress explained, "Otherwise she'll come and we don't want that."

"I have a great technique to cool my slave off", Miss Victoria circled around slave like a vulture. She pressed slave's sensitive cunt with her heavy boot, rubbing it as if it was a piece of used gum on the floor. Slave struggled to keep her legs open and arms on the floor as she was taught. She was not to move or intervene when her body was being used. After few thorough rubs, slave felt relief when Miss Victoria removed her foot. Miss Victoria looked at slave's unsuspecting, pained face and down to her irritated, red cunt, then swinged her leg and kicked her right into the opening of her vagina.

Slave's scream was inhuman as she closed her legs and rolled to the side in pain. She curled up in the corner of the room, as far as possible from the evil woman as she could.

"Get back!", Mistress called, but slave was too afraid to return, knowing that she would be punished for running away.

Mistress looked at slave's fearful expression and felt her pussy tingle. Slave's eyes were wide and sunken and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"I won't repeat. I want you back, on all fours at my feet, begging for forgiveness."

Slave slowly and reluctantly crawled back, feeling like her whole world was crushing down. She remembered Mistress' threat from that morning and knew that she would have to be punished for disobedience.

"Your slave is sorry for breaking the position, Mistress, please forgive your slave." She was looking at the tip of Mistress' black stiletto heel, anxious to hear her reaction.

"I'm not sure your slave really feels sorry for breaking one of those few rules you've given her", slave shuddered hearing Miss Victoria speak. "Why doesn't she leave me alone?", she thought. She snuck a look at the other slave, but Baby was still busy sucking her Master off and her eyes never left his face, even though he was ignoring her.

"I think that the only appropriate punishment is that you endure what you wanted to escape so bad. You will learn never to run away", Mistress finally answered. "Even though Miss and Sir aren't your Masters, as a slave you are to obey every slave owner as if they were us. I want you to listen carefully because if you mess this up it's back to the whipping pole for you girl. Look at me, are you going to obey?"

Slave girl swallowed and looked up to her owner. She hated looking Mistress into eyes. "Yes, Mistress."

"That's good. You will spread your legs as wide as you can, ass up, tits on the floor. I want you to lick my shoe while Miss Victoria kicks your cunt and ass as a punishment. After each kick you will thank her. I will allow your ugly crying and wailing this time, but you will not break the position and you will express your gratitude for correcting your behavior loudly and clearly. Did you understand?"

Slave's heart dropped as she got into the position she was ordered to. She heard Miss Victoria's footsteps behind her. Her body was tense and she felt as if she turned into a single nerve, waiting for the inevitable pain. She slowly licked Mistress' shoe, twitching at every move and sound that she observed.

Miss Victoria waited, enjoying the view of slave girl's ass twitching with every little step she made. She loved the feeling of power that came from molesting young girls. She loved seeing anxiety in their eyes when they saw her enter the room, she loved how they forced themselves to act against their body's instict to run away and cry in pain when she hit them, she loved examining the impact that she'd left on their bodies, and how they squirmed and shuddered at her touch. In her circle of friends, she was known to have most obedient and well trained slaves. She enjoyed when she could show off her dominance.

Finally, when she thought that the slave girl relaxed a little bit, Miss Victoria swinged her heavy boot and delivered a hard kick into slave's left buttcheek. It produced a dull sound, followed by slave's scream. Slave's legs closed for a second, but then shakily spread into their original position.

"Thank you for correcting slave's behavior, Miss Victoria", slave tried to say as clear as possible, her voice trembling.

Miss Victoria circled the girl, delivering another swift kick to her right buttcheek and slave thanked her again.

"Do you know where is the next one going to land?", Miss Victoria asked.

"At-at slave's cunt, Miss", the girl answered between licks.

Her answer was correct, as Miss Victoria's boot landed right into her cunt.

Slave screamed again. She was trying to compose herself, but Miss Victoria's kicks continued, landing wherever she could reach, while slave squirmed on the floor and tried to avoid them, whispering thank yous between sobs. She now understood why Baby's body looked like that.

At the end of this ordeal, slave was laying on her stomach, too tired to fight anymore.

"Spread your legs", she heard Miss Victoria's voice again. She put her foot on slave's beaten ass, probing her buttplug with it. As soon as slave spread her legs, she kicked her cunt again, then returned the boot on her ass, preventing her from rolling away.

"What are you supposed to say, did you forget already?"

"No-no, slave is sorry, Miss Victoria! Thank you for correcting its behavior, Miss!", slave panted out, feeling like the punishment would never end.

"Spread your legs."

Slave fought every fiber in her body to spread her legs and allow the cruel woman to assault the most private part of her body. With sound of Miss Victoria's boot leaving the ground, slave's legs automatically closed and the kick landed between her cunt and ass.

"This is no good, your slave is avoiding its punishment", Miss Victoria spoke to the Mistress, who was rubbing herself while looking at the scene in front of her.

"Your slave is sorry, Mistress", the girl sobbed, "it's too much, it hurts so much!"

"Come here", Master called and slave girl hurriedly crawled to him, placing her head into his cupped hands. He ordered her to look at him, wiping her tears away.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"Yes, Master, it hurts so much!"

"You can't take anymore?"

"No, Master..."

"So you think that you know better than your Master and Mistress? You think that we don't know how much our slave can take?" Master grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back uncomfortably.

Slave's eyes filled with tears again as she looked into his emotionless eyes, not knowing how to answer the questions.

"Do you think that you don't deserve to be punished?"

"No, no, Master! Slave deserved to be punished, Master!"

"Then spread your legs so Miss Victoria can deliver your punishment."

Master kept pulling her hair as slave spread her legs in this position. Miss Victoria kicked her cunt another three times, but this time around slave wasn't able to escape as her head was kept tightly in place. Her cunt felt numb and dry.

Miss Victoria kneeled between slave's spread legs. She had a satisfied smirk on her face as she roughly caressed girl's red, swollen cunt that wasn't wet for the first time that week. Slave hated Miss Victoria's touch, but knew that she wasn't allowed to close her legs. Her cunt ached and it didn't help that the woman was pinching it and spreading her sore lips to inspect it.

"We will have to be more severe with our punishments, she has clearly gotten too relaxed", Mistress said with a sigh, feeling embarrassed in front of her friends.

"I think that slave's cunt is aching from her punishment, Baby should kiss it to make her feel better", Master added, rolling another joint. His dick was hard from seeing his slave punished.

Slave laid on the floor with her legs spread apart and Baby kneeled between them. Her tongue was expertly teasing slave's pained cunt. It slowly circled around her clit, never really touching it, poking into her cunt, like it was mapping the territory. Baby spread slave's pussy lips apart and upped the pace, lightly rolling her clit between her teeth, which was making slave crazy. Even though she was still feeling intense pain from her punishment, she was wet again and hoping to be allowed to cum.

Master joined, immediately sticking his whole dick into slave's bruised cunt while Baby turned around, positioning her caged cunt above slave's face and licking whatever she could reach.

leafwater
leafwater
23 Followers
12