Learning Obedience Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give you some space, Baby", Master grunted and slowly pulled the buttplug out of slave's ass. Her asshole was still stretched into a small gape when he pushed inside, filling her whole ass with each long stroke. Slave cried from pleasure and pain, each Baby's lick pushing her towards orgasm and each Master's stroke deep inside her ass pulling her back from the edge. She felt like she was going mad.

"Do you hear these irritating sounds that she makes?" she heard Mistress comment to Miss Victoria over a glass of wine.

Miss Victoria positioned her hairy pussy over slave's mouth laughing back at Mistress: "This will shut her up!"

Slave licked Miss Victoria's cunt eagerly and quickly, hoping to make her come as soon as possible as she could hardly breathe under her. Her mouth and pointed tongue furiously probed Miss Victoria's small clit, flicking and sucking it.

"Oh you've really taught her well!", she yelled back at Mistress.

Finally, Miss Victoria came, leaving a wet spot on slave's face that she wasn't allowed to wipe away. Her asshole was getting used to Master's rough pounding and she started to feel pleasure from it.

"May your slave please cum, Master?", she panted out, feeling unstoppable waves of pleasure building up again.

"Yes, it may", he answered.

Almost immediately, slave was overcome by an intense orgasm and her body shuddered with pleasure. Master came in her ass, not being able to hold it any longer after seeing his slave cum from anal that she despised so much.

After the guests left and owners cleaned their slave girl, she was left locked in her cage as they went to sleep. She heard their muffled, drunk voices reminiscing about nights like those and fell asleep before them, exhausted, but happy that she was allowed to cum.

12