Learning Opportunities

Story Info
Life long lessons from skilled teachers.
6.8k words
3.78
14.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first exposure to several long term sexual interests was through a married couple I rented a room from, decades ago in my mid-20s. A period involving a delightful process of discovery. Lisa was 15 years older, with long black hair and gorgeous heavy tits that were often braless. John had a variety of porn, revealed over a period of months, leading to a stream of fantastic orgasms, knowing he stroked too, his porn making him hard as me.

The fact that sex was not a secret to keep hidden was the foundation of all that followed. Learning the difference between secret and private did not require long, with Lisa taking the gentle lead. We both enjoyed reading SF, and she loaned me "Image of the Beast" by Philip Jose Farmer. Saying she only gave it to certain friends, and that the book was quite rare. She also made clear without emphasis that it was hardcore erotica, maybe not to everyone's taste, but definitely to hers.

We were both stoned, a state often shared together for months before moving in. Erotica is one of the first things I had discovered when starting to get hard as a teenager, a book's words leading to a flood of pleasure. As she handed it to me, her expression was hard to read, and in light of the warning, I started to flip through the pages a bit. It was not difficult to discover an erotic section involving kinky sex, and reading it with Lisa there was a thrill.

After a couple of moments, I closed the book, thanking her for the chance to enjoy it, indicating that reading was not the only enjoyment in mind. I added that the section I had read was a bit like Penthouse letters, but better. I gave it back a few days later, saying that it had been really hot to read, with wild sex scenes, beyond anything I had imagined, but really erotic. Lisa replied to that by remarking John had some Penthouses, and that borrowing them like the book was not a problem. She also said she did not mind sharing such intimate things with equally minded people, which considering my appreciation of her loan, it seemed I was.

To the extent the book was left around for a few days, tempting me into several jack off sessions. The first time on the sofa, knowing neither was home as my cock grew hard reading a fantasy mixture of beings and drugs leading to wild orgies, descriptions that would make me cum really hard, amazed at how turned on the book made me.

The first porn offered by John was some mid-70s Penthouse issues, including a couple that I had first jacked off to with a high school friend at his house. Those Penthouses had some of the first pictures of naked women either of us had seen, naturally leading to getting hard while turning the pages. And soon enough, causing us to start to jacking off as our cocks swelled, unable to stop once we started, desiring that first touch even if someone else knew you were playing with yourself. Though never touching each other, as time went on, the Penthouses mainly became an excuse to enjoy watching each other's cock get hard and then cumming together, sharing what we really wanted, orgasming with another person.

Those first times had led to years of masturbating together, a sexual connection neither wanted to give up, especially when one of us acquired new porn. We did talk with each other as we got hard looking at the porn, this being the first time hearing how someone's voice trails off in bliss when the sensations grew overwhelming. We stopped after finding our first girlfriends, as the pleasures possible with them far outweighed anything we had innocently enough shared before losing our virginity.

John's collection was extensive, and compared to those younger sessions, now I only glanced at the pictures. And I gave attention to reading the Penthouse Forum entries, getting turned on by the variety of possibilities described. After a couple of months, other magazines began to be included, notably one called Leg Show. Not particularly my taste, which ran much closer to how his wife looked, definitely more on the hippy side. No make up, often not shaving under her arms for a couple of months, and a wardrobe which ran to jeans, longer flowing cotton skirts, and tops that often displayed her free breasts, nipples easily recognized.

The T shirts and tank tops were nice, but the flannel or cotton buttoned blouses were the most enticing. Her breasts were large enough to create gaps between the buttons, and when she left a shirt half buttoned, the view was always entrancing. Lisa and I would get stoned a couple of times a week, sharing a bowl or two. John did not mind getting stoned, however he only smoked hash. Something that became exceedingly rare by the mid-80s, but which I could very occasionally acquire, to their shared enjoyment.

Lisa unsurprisingly knew about the magazine sharing, particularly having become fairly open. Such as John asking if I would be interested in new ones as we all sat around. The very first time it happened, I grew a touch rigid before understanding there was no reason to care. A couple of weeks after the first Leg Show issues appeared, Lisa and I were enjoying some new weed that had an unusually strong erotic appeal. Weed has a range of effects, but as we smoked this, it took only a couple of hits to realize that it was having the same effect on both of us.

My cock had grown noticeably larger under my jeans, and the ways she was rubbing her legs suggested that we were both getting quite turned on before the bowl was half finished. By the time we finished smoking, we had not so accidentally drifted into talking about sex, particularly in regards to pornography. Seeing how she was looking at the obvious erection pointing down my thigh was arousing. An arousal that came close to cumming when she began talking about her favorite video porn, videos of double and triple penetration.

She asked if I was curious, something obvious enough. Popping in a cassette, the scene was quite hardcore, probably starting from the point where she had stopped it after cumming. As the scene continued, she explained how much she liked listening, often wearing headphones. The conversation remained nicely explicit, though never leading to undressing or touching. Yet we both knew how horny the other was while watching together. Her scent was amazing, a big part of the reason that there was an obvious wet spot growing at the tip of my cock to match the one that was undoubtedly between her legs.

A new scene started, this time with three men. Soon, the naked woman was taking two cocks into her pussy, something I had never seen before. Lisa seemed to moan a bit when the woman took the third cock into her mouth, before saying John had a lot of different porn of his own. If interested, she would let him know.

She stood, moving to turn up the volume loud enough that the sounds of sex filled the room.

"I really do love listening" she explained, "the sounds make me hot, especially with my eyes closed, playing with my pussy." Sitting back down, it must have been obvious how I was squeezing my bulging cock in clear response to the sounds.

"Oh yeah" was about all that I could say, mind in a haze hearing what was happening on the screen. Hearing with eyes shut in pleasure added a different level, and knowing that Lisa was hearing the same thing added to this entrancingly different turned on state. Glancing over briefly, it seemed her hand was between her legs. Temptation was easy to resist in this case, because almost as soon as the idea of looking at her arose, the tape ended.

After that conversation, things continued to follow a decidedly tempting path. Leading to one of the best sexual experiences of my entire life, after discovering her vibrator, left on the coffee table facing the large TV. I had a vague idea what it was, having never seen this type of coil vibrator in front of me. It was the sort of massager that was common enough before the Hitachi magic wand began weaving its addictive spell. Black like a compact piece of power machinery, and quite heavy.

Picking it up, a scent even more tempting than the one during that first stoned sexual conversation totally captivated me. Especially after placing the round knobbed end near my nose. The perfume seemed to be distilled sex, going straight to my growing cock even more intensely than the intoxicating perfume of panties with that lovely coating of pussy juice after being worn for a day. The smell was turning me on so much that any thought of being seen holding Lisa's sex toy was completely meaningless as I kept breathing, a willing slave to her wonderfully intimate scent.

Finally, after an extended period lost in paradise, much of it spent rubbing my hard cock through my jeans deeply breathing in Lisa's enticing pussy perfume, I looked at the vibrator enough to figure out how to turn it on. The sound was not too loud, not that I cared by that point, and there were two settings. The decision to experiment was natural, thrilled more than a bit by the thought of using another person's toy.

This time, I did cum in my jeans, unable to stop myself after that first touch of the vibrator, the scent of her hot pussy still filling my brain. This was an entirely new sensation of intense pleasure, indescribably irresistible. Over the next couple of weeks, I came multiple times, not caring about the extra laundry involved in getting off.

On a day where we had not only shared a couple of bowls, but also a couple of glasses of wine, the conversation turned to vibrators, more than a bit directed by my not so subtle interest. Lisa mentioned that they were fun for men too, prompting me to say that I had actually played with hers, and it was incredibly wonderful. Lisa was very amused, and explained that the vibrator was actually her husband's. She further said that you could exchange attachments, and that there were several intended for men. An idea which had never occurred to me, but in my current state, made perfect sense.

Asking if I was curious, she went upstairs briefly, and returned with a couple of pinkish colored shapes in her hand.

"Maybe later you can try these out - they should be pretty obvious. But for now, why don't we just watch one of John's videos. He picked it after you said you were interested in kinky porn."

Of course I was open to any suggestion in this condition, especially when it involved a word like kinky. Looking at her poking nipples, it seemed she was interested too. The video showed two men and a woman, all quickly undressing as they became obviously hornier. Looking at Lisa, she held the vibrator in one hand, with the other placed between her legs. I assumed it would be another multiple penetration video, a genre with fantastic appeal, after discovering that such videos were often still in the VCR when the vibrator was out. They were quite hardcore, but rewinding to at least the start of a scene was always rewarding, just like checking the cassette to see how much had been played.

The woman on the screen had started sucking both cocks when I heard the vibrator. Deciding that focusing on the screen was the best alternative, my moaning was distinctly loud when the vibrator began to run along my covered stiff shaft. For the first time, someone else was handling the toy, a totally unexpected joy. Turning to look at her, she smiled, and said I should keep watching the TV. Which was showing how the two men were kissing as their cocks were being sucked together.

"Fuck that is hot" I gasped, surprised at just how completely excited the scene was making me, the sort of group sex I fantasized about. This truly was my style of kink, as Lisa understood, the knobs pressing along my shaft up to the cock head ridge. "Kinky hot porn... with a vibrator."

"John thinks so," she murmured, her lips near my ear. "I think you do too."

Agreeing without words, in heaven when one man knelt next to the woman, starting to suck cock as the woman began fondling the standing man's balls. This was the first time I had seen bi sex porn, and the effect was extraordinary. I had jacked off to such combinations after buying a gay group porn mag a couple of years earlier, but that had been an exclusive male only private thrill, a secret.

Now was not private nor male exclusive at all, a married woman moving a vibrator over my cock, watching her husband's bi porn, whose kinkiness was amazing. The kneeling man knew how to go down on his partner, and when the woman stood up to kiss the other man, my hips started moving in rhythm to the skilled mouth. As Lisa whispered intimately into my ear that her husband had a number of such cassettes, my desire was as obvious as the huge cum stain soaking my jeans after saying "God yes... so fucking... hot... sharing... cocks."

Recovering myself, the first sentence after much distracted thinking was "I see why John finds that porn hot." We had not crossed any lines that mattered to either of us, as this was clearly not infidelity by any reasonable measure. But before anyone thinks they know where this story is going, time to say that John was totally straight, and had absolutely no interest in any bi games or wife sharing.

His interests ran in other directions. My intense devotion to his porn videos and the vibrator was obvious, now openly borrowing both often. The cock cup attachment was intensely addictive, having never imagined such a thing was possible. It fit perfectly, a circled hand pressing against the flared ridge as the buzz took total control. Though poppers had grown as rare as hash, doing a hit while watching his porn was orgasmic perfection, cock huge as cum coated my pumping fist, the vibrator taking me into paradise.

One day, all three of us were sitting around when John mentioned that he had some really different porn. Lisa and I had already shared a bowl in front of him, and we were all drinking wine, John filling the glasses freely. I was certainly very buzzed when he brought it up, making my cock twitch in a familiar way. The vibrator was out and plugged in, having noticed that the attachment was not Lisa's knobbed one, but the cup.

Not only words made my interest plain, so he started the VCR, cassette already in. This also showed a threesome, two busty women and a man. Unusually for that time, one of the women had a snake tattoo, which added to her sultry looks. Today was the first time watching explicit porn with a man and woman together, adding to my rising excitement as the video kept playing. Both women were wearing clinging tight short dresses, and they quickly made the man rigid, pulling out his cock and sucking it in turn and together. It took little time for him to be naked, at the mercy of two skilled cock suckers.

Unable to stop a hand from moving over a swelling covered shaft as their breasts were revealed, John remarked that I was clearly enjoying the video, then asked whether I wanted the vibrator. Naturally I agreed, and handing it to me, said to keep watching, a surprise was coming up. After which he and Lisa left. In a certain sense, that was a relief, as by now, I much preferred the toy on my naked cock while jacking off with it, cum coating my cock head. Remaining clothed may not be a total barrier to sex, but it certainly avoids the temptations that come with nudity.

Though the vibrator was on, my erect length was still trapped inside my jeans as one of the women put a hand between the legs of the other as she kept deep throating the now naked man. Having just put the vibrator on my finally exposed cock head, it became obvious that the woman doing the sucking had a cock, that was now also being sucked. I moaned "Fuck John, wild," without realizing how loud I had been until hearing him call back he knew.

The scene just grew kinkier, as the other woman also turned out to have a cock. By now, my mind was swimming in sensation, seeing things happen which were first encountered in that gay group sex magazine. Like three cocks being sucked by different mouths in a daisy chain, panting as I imagined being in the middle. Incredibly turned on knowing that other people were aware of what was getting me off, in very kinky ways. Orgasm was irresistible as the man was sandwiched between the other two, all three hard and hot.

This was a fantasy of mine, fucking and being fucked, and it made no difference how it occurred. I knew my moaning had turned dirtier, not caring who heard as the vibrator placed me under its glorious spell. The porn was something unexpected, yet erotic in the best way in my current state, the wine and weed enhancing the kinky scene wonderfully. After cumming hard, as John certainly anticipated, I just relaxed for a while, unconcerned about being seen, totally satisfied.

Certain boundaries were maintained between us, since no one had any particular interest in complicating a fairly enjoyable situation. But there was not much secret either, continuing to share the vibrator and porn. I also heard them on a couple of occasions, particularly the time Lisa kept begging to cum as John used the vibrator to tease her after he shared a bowl of hash with her. When he finally gave in to her begging wishes she kept cumming until she was barely able to ask for him to please stop, a request ignored for another couple of her orgasms. I came listening to her saying no and yes between mindlessly slutty moaning.

Lisa and I continued to talk about sex after getting stoned over the following months. One of those conversations, not so coincidentally involving several glasses of wine on a day neither needed to work, turned to dildos. Saying I had tried one of the cheap plastic dildo vibrators years ago, and was not too impressed. Her amused laugh sent a certain thrill straight to my cock, seeming identical to her amusement the first time when talking about vibrators. At which point she got up, went to their bedroom it seemed, returning downstairs holding a flesh colored double headed dildo, easily a couple of feet long.

Seeing my interest, she grinned, suggesting I might like checking it out. The flared head resembled that of the friend I used to jack off with, though a bit bigger. The dildo was basically identical to one seen in one of the hottest hardcore mags I still owned then, of two women sharing a long flexible dildo. She held it out so one end was near my face, allowing me a good view of a quite real looking cock head. Holding it, the texture was not quite natural, but considerably more appealing than hard plastic.

"Want to try it?" she asked, undoubtedly already sure of the answer. Later, with some KY jelly spread over the head, I was able to fuck myself, amazed at how good it felt to be filled like this, with the natural shape of a cock. Especially turning through the pages of that hardcore gay mag, feeling a cock shape stretch my ring before sliding in deeper, playing with a married woman's fuck toy looking at gay group porn. Lisa understood my desire to be fucked much better than her husband, for whatever reason.

The entire time I lived there, limits were respected, even if the fact that we enjoyed many of the same things was apparent. After getting a new job in another state, my time there drew to a close, though a couple of memorable surprises were still in store.

The first and most incredible surprise was discovering several binders of private Polaroids, revealing a degree of unexpected kinkiness. Though not to my particular taste, John was a cross dresser, whose wife loved to suck his cock while he wore a skirt and bra. Or use the vibrator on his cock head while she dressed in white garter stockings and a lace cut out bra, a very sexy look. Seeing the dark full bush I had always imagined in picture after picture was overshadowed by seeing her full swollen labia.

Including shots of her fucking the same dildo that had made me cum several times since being given it to try. The second binder had more pictures, including Lisa kissing another woman as they shared the dildo in front their husbands. I knew the couple from visits, with Lisa having said once that they had made thousands of pictures over the years. What she hadn't mentioned was now plain, bringing my cock to the edge of orgasm, untouched.

12