Learning Opportunities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shots were incredible, both men stroking as the women played in front of them. The picture that made me cum showed both women going down on their husbands on their hands and knees, the dildo filling both of their open pussies. Such hardcore homemade porn was exceedingly rare in the mid-80s, and knowing everyone involved was a fantastic forbidden thrill.

Due to my leaving, it was only possible to look through the binders a couple of times, unable to resist the appeal of such dirty pictures, creating a feeling of equal dirtiness while jacking off to Lisa and John having sex. A few years later, still before the arrival of the web, I gave John a number of explicit pictures with the full approval of the woman in them. Knowing the people involved can be a real turn on, even if you don't talk about it.

On the day before the last one there, when talking on the phone, Lisa came into the living room, wearing nothing but a wrapped towel. After making sure she had my attention, she opened the towel in front of me, standing naked. The sight was dazzlingly better than a picture, knowing my voice stuttered at that first look. As she stood there, I ended the call as quickly as possible.

Lisa was smiling, clearly amused at that initial reaction to seeing her naked. I could see her nipples were getting darker and harder, clearly in reaction to her nakedness. Though it had always been very enjoyable to look down her top or see her braless exposed curves through buttoned openings, seeing her full heavy breasts openly displayed was a real turn on. As was her gorgeous naked black bush, no longer merely hinted at when she wore a nightdress. Hers was actually the first black pussy hair I had ever seen in person, as my other experiences involved dark blondes, and one redhead (who also normally went braless, and never shaved anywhere).

She asked if I wanted to share a bowl before she took a shower, and I naturally agreed. In the last couple of weeks, we had started sharing hits too, stretching out the amount we smoked this way. An intimate method we were both familiar with beforehand, including how much it was like kissing, especially after the first couple of hits made sharing much more sensual. This time, with her naked, sexual was more accurate, and by the third hit, there was no question we were kissing after breathing out.

Our kissing remained light, so to speak, and we never touched, apart from pressed lips and soft tongues. Nonetheless, the way time stretched was delightful, and we kept enjoying ourselves this way for an extended period after the pipe was empty. She finally got up, holding the towel, saying it was definitely time to use the shower head. Adding there was no reason for me to stay there, since I had already seen her naked.

Using the term shower head went directly to my cock, since I knew she found its pulsating jet to be quite heavenly. Following her, she said I might as well get undressed, to keep from getting wet - and giggled she was already wet anyways. Making me joke in return that it was hard not guessing.

Stepping into the bathtub, she watched as I undressed, my cock jutting. The sense of staying within certain boundaries remained, even as we knew that we were going to be getting off with each other.

She turned on the water, waiting a moment for it to warm up, saying she was happy to see my reaction. "Better than porrrnnnnn..." she crooned as the stream hit between her legs. That trailing off is one of the sexiest things I know of, hearing a mind dissolve in pleasure. She soon slumped against the wall, no longer able to balance, head turned, expression gloriously reflecting how turned on she was while looking at my cock.

That was being stroked, showing it off, as wonderfully horny as her. Looking at a naked sexy married woman get off like this was an unbelievable thrill, her entire body involved in what was happening between her legs. Even in the warm dampness, her nipples had crinkled into gorgeous points that I kept staring at as her breasts moved. Her voice became unbelievably slutty as she began to cum, moaning how fucking good it felt.

I was barely able to keep control of the desire to just cum with her. Control that was rewarded when she pointed the stream downwards, asking if I wanted to cum too.

"Step in, you are already naked anyways" provided enough of an invitation, standing at the other end. I had used the hand held shower head a fair bit, letting its hypnotic water jet captivate my cock, stream pulsing under the flared cock head. This was another of the things we had talked about, becoming much less concerned about moaning when showering afterwards. Such as when following one of our porn watching sessions, where a bit of privacy to get off was desired, without needing to hide what was going on.

The jet she was directing was working its entrancing magic as Lisa lifted a foot onto the edge, making her cunt perfectly visible, providing a fantastic view of her dark swollen labia, hard clit, and soft pink inner pussy. She slumped against the rear wall again when a finger started circling her clit, her face revealing just how good it felt.

Much like how we were speaking, full of words that just trailed off as the pleasure replaced thinking, sinking into pure bliss in front of each other. In a sense we both understood, this was saying goodbye in the best way, talking about how sexy the other was without any doubt of the sincerity behind the words.

We came together in a steamy haze of pure release, moaning, looking at each other, cum pumping and pussy squeezing in delicious rhythm. We took a couple of minutes to just stand in the bathtub, completely drained, happy to have still not crossed any boundaries while getting off so good with each other, a glorious mutual jack off session.

On my last day there, everything packed, she drove me in the early afternoon to a friend's place. who lived much closer to the airport. An important consideration with a 6:15am flight and no car.

At the start of the drive, we chatted a bit before my hand reached out to touch the top of her thigh, where her shorts ended. We were on a fairly empty and straight highway stretch, and her slight shiver at the first touch was encouraging. Lisa was wearing cut offs and a tank top, without a bra, and to be honest, I was a bit surprised at my daring.

Along with growing delight at her continued response to my hand sliding over her naked skin, feeling her legs relax, then begin to open when starting to glide my fingers over her naked inner thigh, slowly moving ever higher in a teasing pattern. Her sighs were growing more obvious the closer my hand moved to her shorts. Beginning to explore underneath the fabric, I asked her how it felt.

"Good... really good."

"I shouldn't stop, should I?" Fully aware that this was adding another level of teasing, my fingers went towards her knee, lightly trailing over her skin.

"No... please... don't stop" she moaned longingly, her hips moving a bit in her seat. Her enticing scent was beginning to fill the car, ensuring that I would not be stopping, even if the game being played would make that seem possible. Leaning closer, paying attention to the road, my fingers went from her right knee to her left, then began swirling in a circular pattern along her inner thigh, only gradually getting closer to the top of her thigh.

Saying "I think your nipples are getting harder. I wonder why." as my fingers went under the shorts again, they stopped until she answered.

"I... this... makes me... horny... please don't..."

"Don't what?"

"Stop... don't stop." Her legs spread wider, subtle motions inviting me to continue going further. The shorts were fairly loose, making it easy to have my fingers move ever closer to her panties. Running a stretched finger over the outer edge of the fabric, her sighing grew louder.

Returning to teasing her, fingers sliding over the sensitive hair of her soft opened thighs, I again asked how that felt.

"Really nice... maybe... you..."

"I could what? Keep touching your sexy thighs?"

"No... yes... higher up."

"Under your shorts?"

My hand was now sliding higher, and the effect of that motion could be seen in her face. And heard in her words.

"Nooo... yesss... keep... going," with the same gorgeous trailing voice as yesterday, and like the several times I had heard her having sex. Lisa definitely enjoyed taking her time at the hands of a man who knew how to play with her. The highway was still quite empty, with plenty of distance to go, facts that made it easy to keep frustrating her a while longer.

"Going where? Where should I go?" my finger tracing the panties' edge again, her squirming becoming uncontrollable when it stopped right where her ass started, wanting to be touched between her legs more directly.

"I don't want to guess. What do you want Lisa?"

"Touch me... you know where."

Running a finger over the fabric covered slit, asking "Here?"

"Oh fuck... yesss... so good... there. You know... so good."

"You sure? Your panties seem a bit wet right now." Pressing against the inviting slit had made that obvious, along with her quivering anticipation, reacting to the feelings it was causing between her swelling spread lips. Since she did not answer, I moved my hand away, sliding it along her thigh in the same light circular motion as before.

As soon as she began to speak, my hand went under her shorts on the other side, playing with her panties the same way as before.

"Please... like before... onnnn... like thattt," revealing her pleasure as my finger quickly returned between her legs. The best kind of teasing involves increasing the pleasure steadily, while staying behind the other person's desire as it grows. Her panties were now quite wet, after pressing the crotch against the entrance of her pussy.

My right hand was on my covered cock, inspiring me to slip a finger under the panties, touching her liquid soft skin, hearing her moan as it separated her slippery lips. "You feel... so sexy... wanting to be fingered... don't you?"

Driving imposed a certain boundary again, though she was unable to resist my finger starting to fuck her. We weren't quite as abandoned as yesterday, even if fingering her sopping cunt was the most intimately she had been touched by me. As traffic became more common, my hand returned to caressing her thighs, occasionally going under the shorts and panties, always rewarded by sexy moaning.

Reaching my friend's place, I asked if she wanted to come in before returning home. Beating rush hour makes a real difference, but she still had plenty of time available before needing to leave.

I knocked first, even with a key - it is just polite. Particularly when you are trying to ensure that no one is home.

Closing the door, she was standing near. Getting closer was natural, my hand stroking, then running through her thick black hair. Moving it aside, I started lightly kissing her neck. Lisa was not only the oldest woman I had been so intimate with, she was also the tallest, close to my height. As my lips brushed her skin, she turned slightly, running a hand over my ass, gently pulling me closer as my tongue explored her ear.

Soon enough, we were kissing passionately, bodies molding. I felt her up completely, fingering her pussy like in the car and squeezing a tit, kissing harder the deeper my finger went. She sighed when my finger withdrew, then moaned when two fingers started stretching her juicy tunnel. My tongue pressed deep into her yielding mouth, following her lips downwards as she slumped against my hand, adding more force where her aroused clit was pressing against her pubic bone. Grinding herself in total bliss, whimpering without thought, a total slut.

It had taken more than a half hour to bring her to go beyond passive participation. I had physically seduced a willing woman to let her cunt be in charge, regardless of what her mind thought. To the extent it was in was in charge while being played with, the finger fucking driving her into long desired orgasm, humping hard against my hand. Still kissing, though more equally now, her hands unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts.

She leaned in, rubbing her crotch against my bulge, and whispered into my ear "Please... do that again... make me cum." Loving dirty talk, and knowing she was in the right mood for it, I teasingly asked whether she was talking about finger fucking, feeling her grind at "finger fucking."

"Tell me... what you want" I said before kissing her hard, making speaking impossible as my hand felt her gorgeous full bush, creating a small bit of distance to shift her attention. This too was a type of teasing, remaining in control of her unrestrained desire.

Breaking the kiss, her face turned longingly to look at me, then said "Finger... fuck... me... yesss." Her moaning grew even sexier and more primal after using three fingers this time, her wet tight smoothness being stretched wider, feeling the rhythm of her squeezing cunt. During this time, her shirt was lifted, and mine unbuttoned, adding an extra thrill as she had several orgasms.

Her speaking became almost random between kisses as I kept making her cum, a game I cannot resist playing. "No... stop... god... don't... fuck... stop... I cannot... yesss... not... ohhh... again... please... stop... nooo... deeper... god yesss." Neither of us were really keeping track, so a half dozen orgasms sounds like a proper enough number.

After riding the waves so long, my other hand moved from her heavy hot breast to my pants. However, when she noticed me unbuttoning my jeans, she weakly stopped me, though her shorts were still very open, the panties beneath her full black pussy hair with my fingers deep inside. Having lived with her, and from previous experience of other long term relationships, Lisa was at the peak of her cycle. Meaning that fucking her now would be exquisite, her mind completely between her legs, a perfect slut to fill with cock.

A perfection that both of us knew to avoid. Though also knowing how naturally good it would feel to just keep going, rigid cock sliding into an enticing pussy swamp, the scent filling minds with desire. The slippery juices coating my still playing fingers provided heavenly sensations that would only be better when fucking. We were not inexperienced teenagers, getting lost in a flood of unstoppable sexual sensations, but adults aware of how irresistible that flood can become when being carried along. Such as the very first contact between a bare cock head and open wet lips removing any thought of stopping as the fucking starts.

Not having condoms did not matter really, both of us being at a familiar enough point of deciding not to use them anyways. Yet that decision comes with a fairly unpleasant weeks long period of uncertainty, something that neither of us needed, especially as a parting gift. She was married, adding an entirely new level of forethought, remaining aware of a final limit that neither wanted to cross. Everything had been adult fun till now, without ever becoming the fucking we would both succumb too.

In its way, this was simply me returning a favor, paying the sincerest compliment in kind in appreciation of all that she had showed me. I bent down to suck one tit, then the other, fingers still playing inside her, my sucking mouth following the rhythm of her pussy. My teeth began to nibble, then bite, her erect nipple as she came again, shuddering, barely able to stand.

"Please... oh... please... I cannot... more" Lisa moaned when my mouth left her breast, the nipple wet and crinkled.

"You don't want one jealous of the other" I replied, holding her other breast, my lips circling its nipple as fingers restarting their motion inside a still wonderfully yielding wetness.

By now, mind lost, another orgasm took control as teeth pressed against her hard nipple. She was no longer really able to stand on her own, needing my arm to hold her, providing support under her shoulders, with a hand squeezing her sexy tit, fingers sliding over the still wet and erect nipple.

As the contractions faded, I returned to kissing her neck and ears, lost in her sighing. This is the sort of sex I love, being in control of someone who wants whatever it happens. In a sense a slave to a master who wants nothing but experiencing their satisfaction. Having played this way since my first girlfriend, it is a basic truth that there is a perfectly obviously end point.

Which has little to do with how long one can enjoy the other even as that final peak recedes. We kissed, fingers no longer moving but also not leaving her tight sexy hole. She was a gentle kisser, probably the most gentle of all the women I have known. A gentleness that seemed to lead me on further, my tongue becoming slowly more forceful over her teeth and tongue.

I felt her hand push weakly at mine, and slowly withdrew from her pussy. The kissing ended slowly as she buttoned her shorts. Leaning close, she held me close, beginning to grind her crotch over my trapped cock.

Her mouth next to my ear, she whispered "Like that?"

"Fuck yes... fantastic" I responded, discovering another unexpected advantage of her being tall.

"You want to cum, don't you?," her hands on my ass, pulling me tighter as she began circling her hips. "Hearing me like this, horny and turned on."

"Yesss... so sexy... listening... dirty... humping... hot pussy" was about all I could manage before giving up trying to speak, sinking into the pleasure of her motions. Becoming a willing slave is as enjoyable as being the master, I find.

"John doesn't know everything. Like how sexy your cock is when we play. Or how we play. Making you cum, naked together."

Her voice husky, sliding over the length of my rigid shaft, her confessions were driving me into a primal state. A turned on man listening to a still aroused wife exposing intimate details of her marriage - and wanting some details kept between us. That this was a parting played a major role in creating the intensity we continued to indulge in.

"My porn... he doesn't really know... wanting cocks... to fuck. being slutty... sharing cocks... getting fucked... cock sucking... fucked and licked...cocks inside... hot cunt... fucking."

My hands were on her ass, words starting to match hers as my cock moved to her rhythm, thrusting harder. "Fuck you... hard... wet cunt... so deep... cock slut... fuck your ass... hot pussy... fuck holes... fill... cum pumping... fucking you... cumming... fucking."

The moaning continued as long as the waves of orgasm carried us along, a final shared moment.

12