Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exquisite

Fantastic writing. Just so good at getting into Carol's headspace, teasing her - and your readers - with her submissive desires. Can't wait for more kinky fun, excited to see what new kink Aria introduced Carol too.

I wish I had something a little more constructive to add. Perhaps after the story sits for a bit I'll have something a bit more articulate. For now, "Holy shit that was hot" will have to do.

On a general note, I wish you'd have/add some favorite authors and stories. It gives me a better idea of what you like (most people like broader stuff than they write about, it's really fucking hard to write really hot erotica across a broad spectrum of categories) and I also might be introduced to one or more that I haven't yet discovered.

Atys70Atys70over 4 years ago
Again! Spectacular writing

I can’t get enough of this series, or your writing style! I know it’s a drag ( but a compliment as well) to have everyone ask for more installments, but I know I crave more of this! Aria can’t send her hubby and daughter away every weekend. Eventually her two worlds will come to some sort of collision course, and I can’t wait to see how your talent lays it out on the page.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting better with each installment..

This is really building up very nicely. Each chapter has been more erotic than the last (and the first was incredibly hot in itself). Really strong writing style really adds to the whole effect. There's a strong sense of anticipation for even the next paragraph when reading. Very few stories achieve this level of quality. The definition of 5 stars in my opinion.

Thanks for your work to date. Can't wait to see what you have planned for Aria and Carol/plaything next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Past over for a new conquest used and tossed a side.!

Better to have loved and abandoned then as not to have lust.

Maybe she can find someone for her self?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, please...

Wonderfully told. Extremely erotic...

mikenightmikenightover 4 years ago
Amazing

Pleas keep it up

KaripetKaripetabout 4 years ago

Now one of my favorites. I want more.

Karipet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely Great

Your stories are wonderful. So erotic. Please continue with the "Learning Pleasure" series. Just me but at some point, Plaything and Aria must perform in front of Hubby....who...of course...will be all into it. Shoot, bring Nay into it as well. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Incredible! Not only are we totally convinced that Aria is the sexiest girl alive, but the writing is brilliant and the sex isn't porno, it isn't crude, it's super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please...

I can see it's been a long while since this was posted. Sometimes life gets in the way. But would love to see this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous Story

Really enjoyed reading this story as your writing and imagination is wonderful. Wow, hated to see it end however, do hope that you will consider adding many more chapters as Naomi could asked Plaything for her cell number, Plaything is told to service Kadie, Naomi calls Plaything and demands her service, etc. Aria makes Plaything service her naked while husband is next door with Aria's father, and Aria could demand that Plaything seduce her own daughter. So many area's to explore with this fine, sexy story. Do write more chapters as these characters are so perfect to go along with your great writing and imagination skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Outstanding story, with characters too well-drawn to be abandoned just when things are getting interesting. Plaything is being trained to service her mistress and her conquests, but now it's time to have her demonstrate her devotion by bringing back and seducing straight girls for Aria's entertainment. She can start with her daughter's classmate, a young teacher or PTA president all of whom will be delivered at Aria's feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just discovered your stories, and I love them. And I say that as someone who generally prefers more "romantic" storylines. (Carol is clearly in love with Aria, in her own submissive way, so I love that part)

As I write this it is over two years since you posted a story. But like so many, I would love to see this story continued. You have a real gift. I hope all is well with you and yours.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 2 years ago

This series was awesome, so unexpected, but awesome. I loved your writing style and would have curled up until I read it all even if it was 1000 pages.

Thank you so much for sharing,

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Great story.:p

A short preview of the 4th episode:

Oh dear, Arya got tired of Carol, but Carol keeps on "stalking" Arya.

For some unknown reason Carol's husband gets fired.

And her daughter gets kicked out of school because she stole from the popular girls.

Daughter is completely down and commits suicide.

Husband finds necklace and garter, and Carol tells everything to him.

Husband kills wife, and commits suicide in jail.

Arya just found herself a nice brunette...

What I dont understand is that apparently I'm the only one who gives negative comments, or maybe negative comments dont get published.

So for me 1* for this cheating wife and her manipulative bitch.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

What a bitch. Awful story glad you gave up writing and returned to your job.

You suck at writing.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and am hoping for more chapters as this story can go in many directions with Aria using a willing Carol to service other young girls, maybe even her own daughter. Plus, maybe have Naomi try to become Carol's other Mistress by first offering herself to Carol for open sex. Please keep this hot story going as I would love to find a willing MILF to service me like Carol does Aria as that would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bizarre but erotic, what happens to hubby and daughter? Who cares? It is a story. 5*

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 1 year ago

I love your story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilkyvi@Silkyvi
I live in Las Vegas. I have one daughter and one son, I'm married, I like travel, cruising, music, dancing. I like nightclubs. I have red hair, I'm in pretty decent shape, I like going to the gym. I'm not always 100% committed to my marriage. ;) And if it was an option, I wou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES