Learning Pleasure Pt. 03: Her Favorite Possessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Aria breathed out "Not yet" before kissing her again.

As my Mistress commands. Naomi waits.

I contented myself with vigorously, sloppily making out with Naomi's entire thigh, every now and then shifting over to kiss and lick Aria's instead. The latter presented a danger of getting my nose hurt every time she jerked her hips forward.

I had marveled at her staying power before. When Aria didn't want to climax, she knew how to really make a girl work for it. Now she effortlessly pressed her vulva to Naomi's thigh and showed no signs of getting anywhere near climax.

We all bumped a little bit when the limo came to a stop. Moments later, I could see the shadow through the tinted glass of Kadie standing outside, waiting for the sounds of sex beyond the door to stop before opening it.

Aria just took one hand off Naomi's breasts and reached over to pop the latch. She had no intention of tugging her skirt back down just for the driver's sensibilities.

The three of us tumbled and clambered out, a collection of bare legs and bunched up dresses. We stumbled to the express elevator. Aria slammed on the button with the heel of her closed fist, then guided Naomi's head down to her breast. She popped herself out of her strapless dress, leaving it bunched like a very wide belt around her waist, and the blonde took the nipple between her lips and sucked.

That jealousy again! Watching that awakened the feral feline animal hiding under my rib cage, and her battle cry of "Mine! Mine!" echoed in my head.

Somehow I turned back to give the driver an apologetic wave -- almost every time I saw the girl, Aria was having exquisite sex while poor Kadie got completely ignored -- and then pounced on my companions just as the door opened, scraping my knees as I knelt to kiss what had to be Naomi's butt cheek, since the top half was covered by pink lacy boyshorts.

Getting into the elevator that way hurt, but Aria had made me wait before, and I didn't want to wait much longer. I got my teeth under the fabric of her panties by the leghole, and growled playfully, as I tugged on the filmy garment with my incisors, like a predator with prey.

Climbing aboard the elevator shifted positions, and I saw Naomi's barely-covered bush right in front of my face -- so close a few hairs snuck out from under her panties and tickled my nose.

Aria's hand landed on my head and her fingers twisted in my hair, physically holding me back from licking New Girl through her panties. So I kissed *right* beside her pubic hair, licked her there, feeling those few escaping hairs on my cheek.

New Girl saw Aria stop me by my hair and panted, "She wasn't kidding about 'Mistress.'"

Aria whispered, but loud enough for me to hear: "Plaything gets a charge out of obeying."

Holy shit it was so so so true. The ache between my own legs felt like it was overpowering every other sense in my world. It was as if my vision was dimming, the delicious scent of Naomi was getting fainter, the sound of them making out above me fading away, to be replaced by nothing but a desperate want that began in my vagina and radiated out through every inch of me.

I was getting used to this part. That feeling *was* sex with Aria. The yearning, greedy hunger to have someone touch me there, someone get inside me there... I would be feeling it all night and into tomorrow morning, and it was never going to be satisfied. A lesson I was teaching myself, rather than Aria teaching me, was to embrace that feeling. To learn to value it for itself.

In my old sex life with my husband, before I became a Plaything and acquired a Mistress, that desire used to have me always looking forward, wanting to climax, wanting him to lick and rub harder, anticipating the orgasm. I used to be always about getting off, never in the moment.

Now, I learned to appreciate lust and desire as they were, rather than looking forward. This was what sex with Aria felt like -- everything between my knees and my waist burned with a passion to have someone not just touch me there, but ravage me there.

My lesson I was working on: "Feel it. Love it. Know that it won't change until you fall asleep, and it'll probably still be there tomorrow morning. This is what submission feels like."

The elevator had a deep, resonant chime, rather than a ding. The door hissed open, and my lovers tumbled out into the entryway. I bounced up to my feet to follow them out.

Aria tried to pull Naomi to the front door of her penthouse, but Naomi stopped to gape in awe. She looked kind of funny with her dress around her waist, pink panties showing a little damp spot, her mouth open, her eyes wide, just turning in place.

Marble floors. Floor-to-ceiling windows on either side of the entryway. Statues of nude women. Original oil paintings on either side of the elevator.

Aria's huge double doors, two stories tall were made entirely of polished wood, with gold inlay in a flower pattern.

Naomi just spun and stared at it all and made wordless noises until she could finally speak.

"Holy shit who are you?" she asked Aria.

"I'm the woman who's going to share her favorite possessions with you tonight," Aria replied. That included me, we all knew it, and that familiar, awesome, sexy ache got even stronger.

Once inside, we practically raced up to the bedroom, where the fireplace was already lit. I imagined Kadie had called the maid when we came out of the club.

Naomi took in the view out Aria's bedroom door and across her balcony. The city skyline presented itself before us like a work of art. At the edge of the wall of windows, you could see the running lights of ships on the ocean. I knew, though Naomi might have missed it in the rush to get here, that from the living room you could see the rest of the ocean view.

Aria's head barely moved. It was about a tenth of a nod in my direction. And that was all I needed. I got Naomi's attention with a smile, and then began the slowest strip tease I could manage. It wasn't easy. I was so flooded with sexual arousal I wanted to break my zipper to get naked faster. And I only had one piece of clothing and some shoes to take off.

Still, I made it last as long as I could. I managed to work the zipper slowly enough not to break it, and let the top half of my dress fall down, exposing my breasts. Then I turned around, to give both of them an equal chance to look. As I spun, I put my hands to my hips and wiggled the dress down over my butt, and let it flop down to the ground.

Wearing just high heels and diamonds around my neck and thigh, I went behind Aria to get her naked too. She had worked the dress down over her breasts, and I had to pull it back up to make the zipper work. But once that was done, she helped me roll it down over her hips. Once, she made me wait to be on my knees before finishing undressing her. That had been the first time I ever saw another woman's body up close.

So much more experienced now. No need to wait this time.

Aria kicked off her shoes, but I knew she loved the sight of me in just jewelry and heels, so I left mine on. I walked over to Naomi, who was grinning at me.

"How far does this 'Mistress and Plaything' act go?" she asked. "Too much beyond undressing?"

"It never stops," Aria answered for me, and I giggled as I went behind the new girl to untie the straps that held her dress in place and revealed her back. Her dress was already bunched up around her waist too, so after that, it was just a matter of bunching and pushing to get her stripped down to her panties.

And this was the moment. My mistress would not make me wait anymore.

I stood in front of Naomi and edged closer and closer to her, my breasts touching hers, my open-toed heels tapping on hers. She stepped back as I pressed closer and closer, then back again, until she was close enough to Aria's giant bed that, if she fell backwards, it would catch her. That was where I wanted her. I was not planning on Naomi being able to stay on her feet.

Then I kissed her. I wrapped her up in my arms, yanked her in to me, until we were just one mashup of pale skin from breasts down to thighs, except for the lacy scrap of pink I couldn't wait to take off. Her lips were as hungry for mine as mine for hers, and we pressed our mouths together and our tongues met.

Aria stood close beside us, her naked breast pressed to my bicep, watching us kiss. Naomi parted from me and offered her mouth to Aria. Aria obliged her with a light, playful kiss, then turned the new girl back toward me.

"You're the Plaything's until you climax," she said. Naomi's face took on a disbelieving, amused air.

I didn't let her waste too much time thinking about it. From clutching her to me like a liferaft, I switched to letting my hands explore her back, tracing fingernails up and down, until I was tracing figure eights on the cheek of her ass through those panties.

I bent my knees just a smidge to kiss first one breast and then the other, wrapping my lips around her nipple and sucking. Then I kept on kissing my way down, first her underboob, then her flat tummy, then her navel, then further down.

Naomi stood looking down at me and, as I settled onto my haunches, I looked up at her, feral and delighted. The smile I showed her had a lot of teeth in it and while our eyes met, suddenly I snapped those teeth around the waistband of her panties.

I made a growling noise in my throat, looking up at her with my teeth showing and tugging on her underwear like a cat toying with a mouse.

"If you want it so bad, have it, 'Plaything,'" Naomi said down to me, so I could hear the quotes around my title. She giggled as she said it. Without another word, I tugged the pink lace down as far as I could with my teeth, then used my fingers to get them the rest of the way down her hips until they dropped to the ground.

Her collar didn't match her cuffs at all, and I didn't care. I kissed her right at the top of her curly brown-haired bush, and licked my way down and through it in a squiggly, meandering line. The fur tickled my nose as I moved my face down and in, running a tongue along her slit, then back, then easing it between her lips to explore within her.

Eagerly, I sought out the folds and crevasses of her body, tasting her juices as I began to explore. With my lips and tongue I made love to her sex, lapping at her eagerly. I made my tongue broad and flat to gather up as much of her wetness as I could, savoring my first taste of a woman other than my mistress. I let her feel my teeth just a little bit, sucked on her lips, kissed them.

The new girl pulled back from me, and dropped her butt on the bed so she could enjoy it more without having to hold herself up. It was exactly why I'd backed her up to this point. As soon as she was comfortably settled and laying back, I went back after her, caressing her sex with my mouth, learning to love the experience of feeling her bush on my lips and cheeks.

I flicked my eyes up without taking my mouth off her, and saw Aria rest her head on Naomi's tummy, watching me work. The show was what she came here for, what she wanted when she decided I would pleasure another woman. And I loved giving her exactly that show, easing up a bit, pulling my tongue away, letting my mistress see strands of Naomi's juices stringing from her sex to my tongue.

"Good plaything," she whispered. "Please her." She patted the back of my head.

I went back at her with a passion I had never felt before, driven to pleasure the new girl as if her orgasm was my only hope.

With every noisy wet lick, I started to hear Naomi respond to me, her breathing heavier, her hips beginning to rock toward me as I pleasured her. The sound of it made the fire between my legs rise even higher, and it drove me to ever greedier ministrations to her vulva. I let my tongue wander in circles around her clit, then in spirals tightening toward the center but never reaching it, then kissing the skin and pink flesh around it, but never quite getting there.

In between pants for breath, she managed to get out, "OK. You weren't. Just bragging. When you said. I was. Going to cum hard."

She wanted it, but I wasn't ready to give it to her yet. This had become a quest for me. Naomi needed to understand why Aria chose me, why Aria kept me. That jealous jungle cat inside me made this about proving something.

"Do it, Plaything," I heard above me, as if Aria could read my mind. "Impress her."

I pushed my tongue as far into her as it would go, face mashed up against her sex, getting her wetness all over my lips and cheeks, tasting the juices inside her.

Then I was back to dancing around her clit, letting my tongue come closer than it ever had before. Her hands reached down, past and over Aria, to take hold of my head, trying to force me to her tiny little pink button.

"Suck it! Suuuuck iiiit!"

"Obey her, Plaything. Obey her like you would me."

I closed my lips around Naomi's clit, sucking, letting the tip of my tongue tickle it, and the orgasm exploded through her immediately. She came like a wild animal, screaming "Eeeaaaaattt meeeeee!" as her hips spasmed so hard I was afraid of getting hurt.

I kept up on her clit for as long as she kept bucking and screaming, sucking her greedily, loving my moment. She had never had pleasure like that. I knew it already. I looked forward to hearing her say it when she could speak again.

At long last, her convulsions calmed down, and I let her free of my lips and tongue to rest my head on her upper thigh, purring happily. Above me, I saw Naomi take Aria by the ear and tug her upward. I heard them kissing, nuzzling, cooing at each other.

Finally, slick with the new girl's moisture, I was free of the jealousy. I could listen to them making out, cuddling, giggling together, and not feel threatened. On my knees at the foot of the bed while the two of them squirmed around on it, I was exactly where I wanted to be, and I knew Naomi would never take this from me.

I felt at peace. I felt happy. Naomi wasn't competition, she was more of what I loved. She was more of the same fulfillment serving Aria gave me.

"Which of you do I thank?" Naomi asked. "The one who did the work, or the one who told her to?"

By way of reply, Aria giggled, "You're welcome," and went back to kissing her.

"You get that treatment whenever you want? Being the Mistress looks like a good deal."

The two of them talking about me drove me absolutely wild. Aria's reply, though, was even better.

"Yes," she said, rolling from laying on her side kissing Naomi to laying on her back. "Whenever I want."

And with that she touched her smooth, hairless mound with the tip of her index finger to tell me where she wanted me, and threw her right leg over Naomi's to give me access. I scooted over from our guest to my mistress, grinned up at her, and kissed her inner thigh right about midway between knee and vulva.

With my tongue I traced figure eights and patterns on my way up, ready for round two. I found my way to Aria's sex quickly, familiar with the terrain. I licked up one lip and down the other, tasting the juices already flowing from her. Aria's moisture was like the taste of home to me.

The differences between the two of them were ever so slight. A hint more salt and copper in Naomi, the barest bit of tang to Aria. Their scents were just barely different enough that I could tell them apart as I began to tongue my mistress in earnest, working between her outer lips, then her inner lips, tickling her, exploring, tasting.

"Mmmmm, Plaything, don't rush this. I saw how hard you worked for our guest, I want just as good."

Above me, I heard Naomi kissing her, I felt Naomi's leg flop over my head, pinning me down to Aria's sex as she made out with my Mistress. Her hands brushed my hair as she touched Aria's waxed pubic mound and flat tummy, caressing her.

I lapped at Aria with a hunger and greed I had never felt before. As if I had been starving, I ate her like she was the last food in the world, and so succulent I could never stop wanting more. As I had with Nay, I pushed the tip of my tongue just barely inside Aria to taste the juices there, then came back to licking and tonguing every hidden corner of her sex.

"You two are insanely hot," I heard Naomi say, and hearing it was like gas on my fire, driving my tongue harder and faster on Aria. I licked and kissed and sucked with abandon, completely lost in her sex.

"This is her first time being shared," Aria panted to Naomi, breathing heavy from the pleasure I gave her.

"I think she likes it," Nay said, and she was right. Oh yes, yes I liked it.

Aria's hips bucked against me, and she slid a hand between Naomi's thigh and my head to hold me to her.

"I want to cum, Plaything."

What Aria asked me for, Aria got.

She responded better to a broad flat tongue and licks and strokes fast enough to keep the friction going, unlike the sucking that worked for Nay. I gave her that, my tongue pressing back and forth on her swollen clit until Aria screamed over and over again at the top of her lungs.

"PLAAAAAAAAYTHIIING"

That title always made me feel like I was a success and all was right with the world. This time was no exception.

I kept at her until the screaming stopped then, as I had with Naomi, I rested my head on her thigh. It was a little different because Nay had her thigh resting on top of my head, so I was sandwiched between two naked legs and loved it.

Above me, Aria still panted, exhausted from pouring her whole heart into her orgasm. I had never yet serviced my mistress when she came quietly. With her, it was always a screaming, squealing, whole body endeavor.

Naomi was kissing her hot and heavy, I could hear it. I liked it. Then I heard Nay speak again.

"Watching that was insanely hot," she said. "Who do I ask about seconds?"

"Me," Aria said.

And then she eased me ever so gently back toward Naomi.


12