Learning Slave Psychology Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure he does. Anyway, our relationship does not invalidate your experience. You didn't know him, he didn't know you, and he went out of his way to give you a broad spectrum of slave experiences. You had no idea what was going on, but Paul gave me regular reports. Why? Your mother was climbing the walls at the thought of you in a slave brothel, so I asked Paul to purchase you and promised him that your parents and I would make up for any loss. He was happy to help us out by buying you at auction, and never asked us for a penny, by the way. On the contrary, he really admired you and said that you worked hard to do anything he wanted, no matter how frightened you were. You must have recognized what a good guy he is."

"Got that right. That reminds me that we need to come up with a better cover story for non-prior-slave-service students like me. Some other time I need to tell you what my slave handler said about how stupid I was to just give myself away for six months, because that greatly increased the chances of ending up in a brothel. But, that's beside the point right now. Do you know why Paul sent someone else to release me on March 13? After taking all that care of me, you'd think he would want to finish the job and hand me back to you, so to speak."

The Prof shook his head and replied, "You'd have to ask him to be sure, but knowing him, I think he didn't want you to feel you had to thank him. He told me repeatedly that giving you this experience would help when you counselled other slaves in the future, and that was good enough for him."

As a sort of build-up to confronting my former owner, I looked up Bob and Matt to thank them. I told Bob about the arrangement with Paul, so he knew I had been safer than either of us believed at the time. Separately, I went out on dates with each of the guys. Your prurient mind wants to know if I rewarded them in bed, right? Well, that isn't relevant to my experience, so I'll leave it to your imagination. I think I've already remarked, though, that since they saved my ass the least I owed each of them was a piece of that ass! I will say I had to remind Matt that I was no longer his slave patient, so he didn't need to worry about the ethics of intimacy with a patient. What a stand-up guy (OK, one part of him did stand up very nicely for me!) Too bad Dallas is so far away from my school, so I can't see either of them on a regular basis.

When I tried to telephone Paul Sousa several times, he was always "unavailable." I finally tracked down Cheri Pierce and asked her what was going on. She confirmed my suspicions that Paul was avoiding me and added that he was acting as if his best friend had died. I got her to let me into the back door of the club late one morning so that I could catch Paul in his office.

A voice called "come in" in response to my knock, but when he saw me he made a face.

"I can see I need to tighten security around here—don't tell me, Cheri let you in."

"Yes, Mas—Paul, but please don't blame her." My slip about addressing him was deliberate, because I wanted to break down any formality between us.

"I won't, but I do need to talk to her. I expect her to be a nursemaid for the submissives, but she doesn't need to give me the same treatment. What can I do for you, Ms. Sheldon?"

I squared my shoulders and asked for permission to sit down. He reluctantly agreed and waited for me to begin.

"I'm sure that Professor Walker called you after he talked to me about your role."

Paul sighed. "Yeah, I wish he hadn't spilled the beans, but it's too late now. Did he tell you how we met?" I nodded. "Then you understand why I agreed to buy you. I owe the man everything and we both hate the thought of innocent young people in bondage. I should also tell you that Lily and Ms. Williams at the bank knew your background so they would look out for you."

"They certainly did, and that's the first of three things I need to say to you: I can never properly thank you for what you did. I shudder to think what would have happened if you hadn't been at that auction."

"If you mean, you might have been purchased by a slave brothel, I doubt it—there were a number of high rollers who really wanted to own you after you did that handstand and split your legs!"

I blushed at the memory of my lewd display on the auction block. "Anyway, you not only protected me but I think you went out of your way to ensure I had a wide spectrum of slave experiences."

"I'll cop to that one, because I wanted you to be prepared to advise slaves in different situations. If you can help any of those poor people, I've got my investment back."

"That brings me to my second point." I replied.

He grinned. "Are you going to do a PowerPoint presentation?"

"Only if I need to." I decided to resort to crudeness to get a response. "As I was saying, at the slave auction you paid $22,000, which is more than three times the going rate for six months of prime pussy, and then you only used that pussy in a limited way for three months in your club. The rest of the time you rented me out, but I think the slave agencies were pulling a fast one, paying you for a general laborer and then pimping me out for top dollar as a pleasure slut. So, I owe you most or all of the original sum. I'm still a graduate student, but eventually I intend to repay you."

He looked serious again, and asked, "Do you know how much I pay the submissives who work here?"

"No," I admitted.

"Including benefits, costumes, comped meals, and so on, a starting full-time submissive in this club costs about $100,000 a year. Cheri gets considerably more. So, six or even three months of your services at $22,000 is a bargain. Believe me, I made money on you, although I didn't set out to do so."

"I still owe you, Paul. But let's leave that aside for the moment so I can get to my third and final point."

"Finally!" he joked, rolling his eyes. "As glad as I am to see you, I do have a club to run."

"My final point is, I want to have a relationship with you, and I think you want to have that with me. I figured out that your parting comment to me—something about 'You're a fantastic piece of ass and a genuinely nice person' was just another one of your diversions because you wanted to discourage any romantic feelings I had for you. But I still don't know why we can't be more than friends. And don't tell me it's the age difference—I looked it up, and you're only 17 years older than me, which is not insurmountable. So, why can't we be together?"

Another, deeper sigh. "OK, you got me. I do have feelings for you, but it just wouldn't work. On top of our age and other differences, how can we overcome how we met? I respect and admire you, but slave-and-master isn't a basis for anything long term. Imagine people asking me how I met you. What do I say? 'Oh, she was a prime piece of pussy, a genuine Sandy Foot Girl dancing naked on an auction block when I bought her as a plaything for the club members.'"

I grinned, because I thought I had him. "Of course, I'd rather you didn't put it that way! How about, 'I rescued her from the slave merchants and protected her until she got back on her feet?' That sounds a lot more romantic, and it's equally true." I went on before he could reply. "You're right, though—I'm not in a position for a permanent relationship right now, and apparently neither are you. So, let me speak to you as the owner of the club, because I have a solution to both what I cost you and how we should relate to each other. I would like to apply for a job, Mr. Sousa."

"A job?" He hadn't anticipated that.

"Yes, I'd like to be a part-time submissive who only works at the club on holidays and other peak times, especially between semesters of my school. You can decide what I'm worth because I'm only half trained, but all you have to do to pay me is run a tally of how much I'm working off that $22,000 you paid. I guess that means I'll be working my ass off. I'll be your slutty cheerleader waitress and even (I can't believe I'm saying this) wear a pair of those damn vibrator shorts if you want. No strings attached, no long-term commitments except for me to show up for work when notified. All I want in return is that, every third night I work, the owner uses me as his personal—what did you call me? Plaything? Involving a lot of sex."

Paul sat back in his chair and looked very serious. "You drive a hard bargain, Ms. Sheldon, or should I say Doctor Sheldon? But I can only agree to this deal if we change 'every third night you get used by the owner' to 'every second night.'"

"We have a deal, Mr. Sousa. Oh, wait—if I'm working here as your submissive, I need to start addressing you as 'Master' again."

"Don't forget it again, cheerleader cunt."

*****

Anyway, that's how I qualified to be a slave psychiatrist. After six months as a pleasure slut, psychiatric training was a breeze, although I had some bad memories that I had to exorcize in therapy. Four years later, I finished that training and began practicing as a slave psychiatrist. It doesn't pay all that well, but I do get to help some troubled people. Besides, I still have a part-time job at the BDSM club. Despite our discussion, Paul insisted on paying me his going rate for submissives. I have to get on the road now, because I worked at the club last night and am scheduled there again tonight. That makes it a night where I get to scene with my "Master!"

(If you're wondering, Nikki may appear in a future story, but that's it for now.)

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
SlavePaulPetroskySlavePaulPetrosky8 months ago

New Paragraph at: “Why? ” I asked

Your mother was climbing the walls at the thought of you in a slave brothel, so I asked Paul to purchase you and promised him that your parents and I would make up for any loss.

I’ve also added an attribution which may or may not be right.

New Paragraph at: “On the contrary, he really admired you and said that you worked hard to do anything he wanted

Added a word and will restate the issue with prior convictions of medical students. My SF&F alpha reader tells me engineering schools WILL NOT ACCEPT felons because they are not allowed to become practicing engineers. You need to do serious handwaving about this someplace. Perhaps when Nikki has a student she wants to take into med school?

"You’ve got that right. That reminds me that we need to come up with a better cover story for non-prior-slave-service students like me.

This is a “Red Slipper” text and I look forward to seeing how Nikki, Professor Walker, and Ms Williams stick handle a male without slave cridentials through this expereance.

I confess I’ve a few notions on this, but many of them touch redacted stories I want to write with you

Moveing the paragraph end makes for a number of tense changes:, you'd think he would want to finish the job and hand me back to you, so to speak." The Prof shook his head and before replying,

"You'd have to ask him to be sure, but knowing him, I think he didn't want you to feel you had to thank him. He told

This helps, but I’d like it to feel wrong – it isn’t he doesn’t want to be thanked, it’s he doesn’t want to lose Nikki. Dolt he’s won her.

I’ll disagree with your ‘the guys’ and make it: believed at the time. Separately, I went out on dates with each of these guys.

New Paragraph at: Your prurient mind wants to know if I rewarded them in bed, right? Well, that isn't relevant to my experience, so I'll leave it to your imagination. I think I've already remarked, though,

Second pass: the entire paragraph is italic since she’s talking to the reader. Check if that’s the right thing to do.

New Paragraph at: I will say I had to remind Matt that I was no longer his slave patient, so he didn't need to worry about the ethics of intimacy with a patient.

Here’s another British notion. San Antonio, where I think Nikki lives, or Houston, either one is just a four hour drive to Dallas, that’s not a big thing in Texas. It does mean only weekends, mostly, but for a very special occasion during the week maybe.

You do this at: Too bad Dallas is so far away from my school, so I can't see

Cut the When. It doesn’t work: When I tried to telephone Paul Sousa several times, he was always "unavailable."

To bring up the importance of what is said you start a new sentence, and that’s a good thing to do at: Paul was avoiding me. and Then she added that he was acting as if his best friend

SHOW THIS CONVERSATION, AND DELVE INTO THE EMOTIONS IN NIKKI AND ON PAUL’S FACE!

I squared my shoulders and asked for permission to sit down. He reluctantly agreed and waited for me to begin.

No Paragraph at: "I'm sure that Professor Walker called you after he talked to me about your role." Paul sighed. "Yeah, I wish he hadn't spilled the beans, but it's too late now. Did he tell you how we met?"

New Paragraph at: “I should also tell you that Lily and Ms. Williams at the bank knew your background so they would look out for you."

Move the paragraph to: legs!" I blushed at the memory of my lewd display on the auction block.

"Anyway, you not only protected me but I think you went out of your way to ensure I had a wide spectrum of slave experiences."

Move Paragarph at:." I replied. He grinned.

"Are you going to do a PowerPoint presentation?"

This is my normal practice, and talk to a copy editor about it.

This shows how much the existence of slavery has lowered wages. It also suggests prices in 2015 or so at latest.

at the slave auction you paid $22,000, which is more than three times the going rate for six months of prime pussy. , and Then

Split killing the and making two sentences.

New Paragraph at: “The rest of the time you rented me out, but I think the slave agencies were pulling a fast one, paying you for

Move paragraph and cut some words at: He looked serious again, and asked,

"Do you know how much I pay the submissives who work here?" he asked.

I’ve added a tag.

Only your third reference to food & Eating. Far far too few.

Second Pass, and a lot of these are: Sometimes that is great, but in this case it falls very flat and doesn’t work well enough: "My final point is, I want to have a relationship with you, and I think you want to have that a relationship with me.

A double Wammie: Kill the but and start a new paragraph after it:diversions because you wanted to discourage any romantic feelings I had for you. But

“I still don't know why we can't be more than friends. And don't tell me it's the age difference

Make this a paragraph onits own: “So, why can't we be together?"

Move the paragraph, and 273 gets an adder at the back: Another, deeper sigh.

"OK, you got me. I do have feelings for you,

You’ve an apostrophy that don’t belong, and I’d move the paragraph at:an auction block when I bought her as a plaything for the club members.’” I grinned, because I thought I had him.

"Of course, I'd rather you didn't put it that way! How about, 'I rescued her from the slave

New paragraph at: "You're right, though—I'm not in a position for a permanent relationship right now, and apparently neither are you.

New Paragraph at: “I guess that means I'll be working my ass off. I'll be your slutty cheerleader waitress and even, and (I can't believe I'm saying this) wear a pair of those damn vibrator shorts if you want.

ON this rare occasion I give you an ‘and’ as much because it kills the brackets as it does help.

New Paragraphs and moving paragraphs and what have you: “All I want in return is that, every third night I work, the owner uses me as his personal—what did you call me? Plaything? Involving a lot of sex." Paul sat back in his chair and looked very serious.

"You drive a hard bargain

New Paragraph at: After six months as a pleasure slut, psychiatric training was a breeze, although I had

New Paragraph at: It doesn't pay all that well, but I do get to help some troubled people. Besides, I still have a part-time job at the BDSM club.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's almost time for Nikki to address recidivism. I enjoyed the psychological journey this fictional psychiatrist traveled through this story.

If I may, I suggest that you read "We Are All the Target" by Doughlas S Derer, 1992, published by the United States Naval Insitute. In Chapter 4, page 58, a description of the six stages of adjustment to captivity begins. Page 61 lists the mirror-image six stages of recovery. Problem--the victim of a hostage situation NEVER recovers, only learns to deal with the aftermath of being held hostage. These stages seem universal to any situation when a person is forcefully submitting: prison, military boot camp, abusive spouse, toxic workplace. Subjects such as the Stockholm Syndrome (an ancient survival mechanism) and suicide by terrorist (also known as the London Syndrome) and the reaction of the public to "heroes and martyrs" held hostage by terrorists are discussed. I think that "We Are All the Target" will give you much more for Nikki to write about.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Great ending… the reader can identify with the main characters…well written, with style and respect…a narrative well thought through until the end… and Nikki is a star… you could have perhaps wrote out the first meetings with Bob and Matt out like you did with Paul… for me the only shortcomings… thank you for your writing

Mickie_KayMickie_Kayover 2 years ago

Let me first of all congratulate the author for a great story very well written. The story explores a great idea where an intelligent young girl voluntarily submits to a situation where she stands to lose control of her dignity, self-respect and be subjected to actions that no sane person would like to be forced into. Being an ambitious medical student, an exhibitionist and having been once subjected to a non-consensual sexual exploitation I can very well identify with the star of this story.

The story is written well without being overtly crude but yet adequately describes the situation. The emotions and thoughts of the girl is well conveyed to the reader. The varied situations that fluctuates between high and low points to the victim adds spice to the story. Carl Bradford manages to make the reader enter Nikkis’s mindset and empathize with her situations. The very few medical references make sense to the lay reader.

Now for a few things that I thought could have been better. Many of the masters Nikki encountered were a little too kind giving her undue comfort and solace. I can understand the point of view of Master Paul, but the other protectors were a step in the wrong direction in my opinion. Calling the superiors by name, having clothes and other amenities after hours in contrary to slave tradition where the slaves are expected to be subjugated 24/7. Slavery should be a non-compromising tough situation devoid of any solace. My other suggestion is at the end of her indenture as a last attack on her dignity Nikki should have been handed over to her parents and perhaps driven home in the nude.

But as I said a job well done Carl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I've read other slave stories and they fall apart at the end. This was a good story all the way though and ended well!!!

Hope to see more of your work

qNkZwJ

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Trying on a Collar Pt. 01 Northern college woman becomes fascinated with slavery.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sabbatical in Slavery Pt. 01 Slave studies prof self-indentures to learn what it's like.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Allison's Descent into Slavery An Overview of the Legal Slave Society for this Story.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I'm a Slave Now? A woman gets more than bargained for at a sex convention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sandy Foot Girl Ch. 01: Slave Naked A professor/slave consultant gets 1st hand experience.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories