Learning the Hard Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't ask permission to cum, she knew that it was coming and she groaned against the gag, trying to let him know. But he didn't stop. Shaking her head back and forth, she tried to hold on, but then his teeth grazed her nipple again and she couldn't. She came around his fingers, her body bowed up against his hand as searing bliss rushed through her. When her body relaxed, he eased his fingers from her pussy. He reached up and undid her ball gag. She took a deep breath before trying to talk.

"I'm sorry Sir, I tried to ask you," she rushed out.

"Shhhh, quiet girlie," he murmured close to her ear. "You 'needed' orgasms, so now you're going to get them."

Why did him saying it like that, make her nervous. Super nervous.

He shifted over her, his hard cock pressing between her legs. He moved and she felt one of her ankle cuffs being unbuckled. Once it was free, he brought his arm under her thigh, moving it up to give him more access to her pussy.

"Please Sir, please....I want you inside of me," she begged, wanting to feel him.

"Tell me whose slut you are?" The head of his cock was pushing against her pussy lips and she tried to move close to him.

She bit her lip, not wanting to say it. He started to withdraw and she cried out in protest. "I'm your slut, Sir. Please Sir, I'm always your slut."

He pushed inside of her, pinning her leg up higher so he could go deeper. She moaned as he started to move inside of her. "Oh god..."

He fucked her slowly, too slowly. She wanted more of him. He was torturing her with his soft movements.

"Sir...fuck me harder please," she pleaded.

He kept going slow, torturing her until she was so wet and taunt with need, that she felt a tear slip down her cheek. Then he moved faster, slamming into her, his body rocking against hers. Too much pleasure, she felt every muscle scream for an orgasm as they started to tighten.

"Please Sir, may I cum...please," she moaned out.

"Cum now," he ordered against her ear, and she let go. Crying out her orgasm until she lay underneath him, depleted. He had stopped moving as soon as she came. "Sir?" It really bothered her that he hadn't found his own pleasure too.

He slipped the blindfold off her eyes and untied her hands, then reached back and unbuckled her other ankle. He eased out of her, rolling them so he was underneath her and she was straddling him. He scooted back up on some pillows, pulling her with him.

"Slide on me, girlie...but don't move once you are," he ordered her.

She raised up and used her hand to guide him inside of her, sliding him all the way inside her pussy until she was sitting on him. God he felt so good inside of her. The vibrating butt plug was pressing and making her feel even more full.

He reached over and picked up the nipple clamps. Then pinched and rubbed her nipples between his fingers, make them hard before snapping on the clamps. She bit her lip and held still until he had them on. Then he pulled out the vibrating wand, and handed it to her.

"Use this on yourself while I watch." He put his hands behind his head, his eyes watching her with an intense look that made her quiver inside.

It was very hard not to feel embarrassed as she turned it on and pressed above where he was deep inside of her. The instant that the vibrator hit her clit, everything in her clenched around him. She groaned, and squeezed around his cock again. His breath caught each time she did, making her hot and breathless. She kept the vibrator against her clit, and moaned. She wanted him to move inside of her, but he was just watching her, his eyes burning into hers. Constricting around him, she let it build slowly, savoring each feeling. Not wanting this moment to end, because he was deep inside of her and connected to her. He let her take her time, his fingers brushing over her clamped nipples, made her cry out. Her breathing became more of a pant as the tension built inside of her, the pleasure between her legs intense, every muscle tight, and every nerve tuned into the vibrator lying against her clit.

Suddenly his hand came down and pushed the wand hard against her, sending her into a forced orgasm, his other hand pulling the clamps off her nipples at the same time. She cried out as she came hard around him, every muscle clamping down hard around his cock in spasms of pure ecstasy. The room was spinning and the orgasm seemed to go on forever. When she finally felt the intensity subside and he pulled the wand away, she collapsed onto his chest, trying to catch her breath.

He didn't give her time to rest though, instead rolling them over so he was on top, thrusting hard into her over and over again. There was no chance to catch her breath, or to protest that she was too sensitive yet. He reached down and yanked her hands above her head, clasping them with one hand to hold them. His other hand was around her throat, holding her face at an angle that kept her gaze on him. Just looking at him, feeling him use her this way, made her eyes pool liquid with emotion. She wrapped her legs around his back and arched up to meet each thrust, wanting to give more of herself to him. A tear slipped down her cheek, and his movements slowed down. He leaned down to press his face against hers. "Cum for me. Now."

And she did, her body couldn't help but obey him. She let herself go, sobbing out the pure pleasure that ripped through her. He stopped moving and ran his nose down her cheek, whispering "good girl" next to her ear.

Her body lay limp; she didn't want to move ever again. But all she could think about was that he had held back from finding release with her. Nothing mattered more to her than his pleasure. He pulled out of her, and she gave a half protest. Not wanting to lose the connection, but too limp to put up too much of an argument about it.

"Roll over and get on your knees, chest to the bed."

She gave him a pleading look, "please no Sir, I can't take any more orgasms."

"You should have thought about that before you said that you needed them," he answered, grinning at her.

"Noooo Sir, please. I'm dead. I can't move and I don't want any more," she pleaded.

"Now, young lady." He gave her a pointed look. "Or...I do have that nice big paddle that I haven't used in awhile."

Groaning, she found the strength to roll over and rock onto her knees, keeping her chest on the bed.

His hands pushed her legs farther apart, only to come up and run over her pussy. They didn't linger long, one hand smacking her sore ass cheeks, and the other slowly pulling the plug from her ass.

She whimpered and looked over her shoulder at him. He was putting lube on his fingers and she watched as he stuck them against her ass, pressing one into her tight hole. "No Sir," she groaned out in protest.

"Yes girlie, I want to fuck your ass tonight." He eased his finger out, and she felt the head of his cock press against her ass.

"Relax your body, it's only going to be worse if you're tense."

He waited for her to relax before pushing the head inside her asshole. Her breath caught in a gasp, the discomfort of the intrusion was all she could feel.

Everything in her wanted him out of her ass. "Nooooo Sir, pull out...please," she begged, her hands pushing against his legs to stop him from pushing in deeper.

"Sshhh....concentrate on breathing, and use your fingers to fuck your pussy for me," he ordered from behind her.

She could barely think straight to do what he asked, but she took a deep breath and then another. Moving her hands off his legs, she reached under to her and slipped her fingers down to rub her clit. It was too sensitive and made her cry out. He pushed a little deeper, easing in slowly and letting her adjust to the feel of him.

He was too big and she was too tight, she held her breath as he pushed in further. "Breathe girl, and push back against me."

She took a deep breath and pushed back against him as he buried his cock in her ass. He started to move, fucking her ass slowly but increasing speed. The feeling was intense, intrusive. It was hurt good kind of pain, like she didn't know if she wanted to cry or beg for more. His hands gripped her hips, keeping her from collapsing underneath him. She forgot about touching her pussy. She vaguely registered that there were moans coming out of her mouth that didn't sound like her. She had no control over them. It was like she was drifting in this space of pleasure and pain, where she had no other thought than she was his. His too use, his too control, and his too serve....

He reached one hand underneath her to rub her clit, his body over hers, his lips on her shoulder, and every part of her quivered.

"Cum with me girlie, CUM NOW!"

She came hard at his order, his voice stroking her pussy and not giving her a choice. He buried himself deep in her ass and groaned as he came inside her.

When she came out of the orgasm, she started crying. Sobbing against the bed at the total release that came from the evening's play.

He eased gently out of her ass, and pulled her to the side with him to lie on the bed. He wrapped himself around her, holding her close.

It didn't take long for her sobs to subside, and she leaned her head to the side to kiss the only part of him she could get to, his arm.

"You okay, girlie? It's been awhile since you hit subspace," he murmured behind her.

"Yes Sir, I'm okay." Actually she was better than okay, and she smiled. Her body felt sated, she felt safe and protected, every part of her calm.

"Let's give you another orgasm."

"Noooooo," she protested, trying to move away from him until she heard him laughing.

"Not even remotely funny!" She huffed, trying not to smile.

"Did you learn your lesson or do you NEED another orgasm?" She could tell he was grinning as he said those words.

"I learned my lesson Sir, I promise." She snuggled in closer to him.

"Good girl, now we need to shower and get to bed."

"Just hold me a moment longer, please Sir."

He held her tightly in response.

12