Learning the Ropes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. She had been so close to him during their talk that he could feel her body heat and for what was missing his own embarrassment provided the heat on his skin. Now that she was a foot or so away, pulling on his arm he was able to feel the cool nip of the wind.

He agreed, letting her lead him back to her estate in the rich side of town. Coming from a lower middle-class family himself, HR could not even believe how big some of these houses were.

When entering the home, after being stared down by several guards, they went past a few of her sisters who seemed to be waiting for her. She breezed past them, dragging him along, simply telling them that they were going to fight in her room. HR doubts that they even heard her, their full attention on the stranger that their sister brought home.

Lai Chan leads HR deep into the house, past several obviously vacant rooms. Was this a house or a hotel? When they got to her room he couldn't believe his eyes. Her room looked just as well, if not better, equipped than the gym, big enough to have a whole ring in it. Looking closely he noticed that her room was actually several rooms with the walls knocked out of them to make them into one giant room.

Seemingly forgetting the agreement, Lai Chan immediately heads over to the ring with barely contained excitement. HR dropped his bag near the door and instead sat on the edge of her bed, noticing there weren't any chairs in the room and workout benches were not really the most comfortable seats.

Lai Chan remembers that there are more questions and plopped down on the bed next to HR, shoulders and hips touching. HR tensed up at the casual contact.

Deciding to speak first HR resumes his questioning. "Ok, so Lai Chan. we established that you have certain men that you like to fight right? And other men that you would like to fight. It feels really good to touch them and when you think about fighting them your..." He hesitates, still not comfortable talking like this. "Vagina gets wet. That's everything right?"

"Yes! Can we fight now?" her impatience causing her to bounce her leg, adding extra stimulation to HR.

Here goes nothing. "Lai Chan that's not wanting to fight someone. That's being attracted to someone."

"Attracted how?" she ponders his words for a second. "You mean like falling in love!?"

She can't possibly be this naive. "No, no, not love. It's a physical feeling, called being aroused. Like being hungry or sleepy. It's completely natural to feel that way for someone you are physically attracted to." Lai Chan nods along, seeming to understand the gist of his words.

"So when my body feels like this, I'm aroused?"

"Yes, exactly." He can't believe he's having "the talk" with a woman two years his senior.

"Ok Lai Chan, I need you to answer me truthfully. Earlier when we were sparring, were you aroused?"

"Yes! I am right now too, so hurry up and finish so we can fight."

"Well you just answered my next question." He looked her in her eyes. Wait didn't she say that she works out to get rid of the feeling?

"Lai Chan, do you know what masturbation is?"

She groaned, obviously impatient with all the questioning. "No, I don't."

Holy Shit. "Ok Lai Chan, I need you to pay attention. So what you are feeling right now is arousal. And I assume that whenever you work out while feeling this way, it eventually goes away but it never feels truly... resolved, right?"

"Yeah, I guess that's true."

Wait maybe he was getting ahead of himself. "You know what sex is right?"

"Of course I know what sex is. Boys stick their penis in a vagina then a baby comes out nine months later."

Isn't this girl older than him? "Ok Lai Chan, well, when you feel this... arousal there are usually three ways to deal with it. This first is waiting for it to go away, like you've been doing. The second is sex and the third masturbation. Masturbation is kinda like sex, but you do it alone."

"But how can I have sex alone without a penis?" The innocence in her voice as she said that caused him to chuckle. "Hey! I'm serious."

"Ok. Ok. Have you ever been intimate with anyone before?"

"You mean like kissing and all that stuff? No, you're supposed to do that with your boyfriend but I've never had one. I don't even know how to get one."

If only she knew that she had every guy in that gym wrapped around her finger already. Or better yet maybe she didn't need to know. Maybe this would be their little secret. She did say that he was her favorite.

"Ok Lai Chan, I'm gonna try something, I need you to trust me."

"Ok."

He turned his upper body to fully face her. He then grabbed and held one of her hands and put his face next to hers, close enough that they could feel each other's breath. He felt her breath quicken and reached up to brush some hair out of her face.

"How do you feel right now?"

"I feel like my heart is going to explode out of my chest. Can we pleeeeease fight now?"

Here goes nothing. "I got something better than a fight"

"Impos-" She was interrupted as he kissed her. The shock seemed to overload her consciousness but her body knew what to do on instinct. She readily and eagerly returned the kiss.

She pressed her body up against his, trying to gain as much pleasure from the interaction as it could.

Eventually HR had to separate them, Grabbing her shoulders and pushing her off of him. Her anger was immediate. "Why'd you stop again!? You keep making me feel good then stopping mid way!"

"Listen, I'm sorry but trust me, there are much better things than just making out."

At this her excitement ascended to even further heights. "Like what? Tell me, tell me!"

"Well, when I said there are three ways to solve this problem, I may have been slightly wrong. There are plenty of in-between things two people can do that are not officially 'sex.' But they still feel very good and will help you relieve that pressure."

"Hurry up and tell me!"

"I'll do you one better. I'll show you. But first I need you to get undressed for me."

For the first time since all of this began Lai Chan seemed skeptical. "My sisters told me not to get naked for just anyone who asks."

Shit, is she twenty one or eight? "I'm not just anyone, am I Lai Chan?" Gods that sounded cheesy.

An obvious battle played out across her face. The rules her family instilled in her and the raging storm of arousal within.

"Fine, but I better not regret this."

"Trust me, you won't." Big talk for a guy who had very limited sexual experience.

Without any grace or attempts to be sexy Lai Chan stood and disrobed. She pulled the sports bra over her head, revealing her breasts and their hard nubs. She then pulled both her shorts and panties down in one smooth motion and stepped out of them. She was fully nude in under ten seconds. She stood in front of him, hand on her hips in all her naked glory. It was better than he could even imagine.

It may not have been the slow, sexy motions he had in his dreams, but the sheer confidence of her movements more than enough made up for it. He noticed a slick sheen on her bald pussy. She noticed him looking and got slightly bashful, though not for the reason he expected.

"I know others have hair down there but we have to cut off most of my hair in order to make weight sometimes." she grabs and holds the cloudlike braid to the side of her head. "I had to fight to keep this much."

HR barely heard her. Still taking in her body his eyes traced the path of the natural tattoos on her skin. Genasi were always exotic to the elf but right now she was perfect. The tattoos having added depth and textures they curved around her toned body. She had plenty of muscle yet still had some fat in all the right places. He was in awe.

Noticing his staring she struck several poses and flexed her muscles. She worked very hard for her body and was proud of it. Not an ounce of shame in her.

Eventually though, Lai Chan waved a hand in front of his face to get his attention. "Hello? What now?" With extreme effort HR tore his eyes off her body, raising it to meet her gaze again. Right, he was in control here. Time to act like it.

He stood up and walked over to Lai Chan surprising her with another kiss. This one he made sure to keep brief, not sure he could hold himself back if it went on any longer. This was about her, not him.

The kiss had the desired effect and made her much more docile. She practically melted in his arms. He led her over to the bed and laid her down gently. Once they were situated on the bed, her on her back and him lying to her side, he gave her one last kiss before speaking to her again.

"Ok, if we are gonna do this I need to set some ground rules."

"Rules?" Her voice was very husky. He could tell she was close to snapping, and with as little knowledge as she had about sex, that could spell disaster for both of them. He wanted to make her first sexual encounter as special as possible.

"Yes rules. I need you to trust me, and I need you to follow these rules. Can you do that for me?"

She swallowed hard and nodded.

"Ok. Rule one, if anything hurts or makes you feel uncomfortable, physically or if you simply don't want to do it, tell me and I'll stop. This ends when you want it to end and not a second later."

She nodded again.

"Two. I need you to let me take control. Just lay back and try to enjoy it as much as possible. This is all for you."

She nodded again, then voiced a question of her own. "Are we about to have sex?"

Gods he wished. "No, no. I'm going to teach you how to masturbate. If you like it then we can discuss sex next time." He hoped with all his heart there would be a next time.

"How can you teach me how to masturbate? Don't I have to do it?"

"Well, I'm going to do some things to you, then you can do those same things to yourself later. I can't imagine how wound up you are after over twenty years of not cumming once."

"Cumming?"

"We'll get to that. Rule three. Tell me what feels good for you. Every person is different and likes different things. Since we are both going in blind here I need you to tell me what feels good."

"Ok. I will." She sounded nervous. Only now did she seem to at least partially understand the gravity of the situation. Her body was laid bare to another person and she just gave him permission to touch her in any way he wanted. Even the proud and confident Lai Chan, undefeated in the ring, was nervous at that aspect. She was always the one in control, in or out of the ring.

And only now did HR realize the situation he himself was in. He had the cutest girl ever offering herself up to him on a silver platter. Any guy would jump on the opportunity and skip straight to sex, and he honestly couldn't blame them. But he realized in their talks that she had absolutely no knowledge of anything sexual. She couldn't even tell the difference between arousal and excitement. He would be violating his own namesake if he did anything uncouth to this poor girl during her (albeit late) sexual awakening. He liked to believe he was a nicer guy than that.

He was used to her excitement, she's a very excitable girl. What wasn't used to was the nervousness of her features. She looked so vulnerable on the bed, and it drove him crazy. But he held back, partly because of his conscience but equally because of his ego. This was the same girl who dominated him on the mat for the past five months with absolute confidence and ease. She even went as far to explain what she was doing to him and going to do to him while she did it. Now the tables were turned. He was the experienced one (when you compare his limited experience to her zero this was technically true) and she was the student. He wanted to savour the feeling of being in control for as long as possible.

HR then realized he might not be up to the task. But what if he did it wrong? What if he ruins her first sexual experience? What if she tells everyone at the gym and he gets kicked out? What if- He was snapped out of his tailspin because he met her eyes again. They had a need in them. A silent plea for something, anything to happen or else she was gonna burst. What kind of guy would he be to keep her waiting any longer? Worrying about it wont get either of them anywhere, time to live in the moment.

-Flashback end-

He swallows hard. "I'm gonna start now. Ok?"

She nods. "Ok." her voice barely above a whisper.

Unable to resist himself he leans over again and kisses her while one hand grabs the back of her head. He feels her reach out to pull him closer but he grabs her wrist and places it back down beside her. He breaks the kiss to look into her eyes.

"Remember rule two?"

Embarrassed, she nods

"Good. So first, what you wanna do is get into the mood. Of course, we both know that you are currently in the mood but just to make sure you understand we will go over it."

"Typically, you want some light touches on areas that feel good. For example." With one hand he slowly pats her head, trying to make her as comfortable as possible. With his other he slowly reaches out and drags his fingertips along her abs.

He jumps a bit when her body tenses and she starts laughing very loudly. "That tickles!"

"Sorry, sorry. Maybe I went too light. Lets try that again." This time he puts more pressure on his hand, this time slightly keading the muscles instead of grazing them. He feels them tense and relax repeatedly under his touch. "How's this feel?"

"Mmmm" she gives a little moan "Good? It feels different. Not like when someone asks to touch my abs normally. It makes the feeling stronger."

"That's a good sign. Lets keep going. Next you wanna touch some erogenous zones."

"Ero-what zones?"

"Places that make you feel really good. Usually for women some of the common ones are..." Here's to hoping those locker room guys were not just all talk. Reciting what he could remember he reaches with the hand cradling her head and starts touching her earlobe. This action gets a more audible moan. He leans in close so she can feel his breath on her ear. "The ears..." he feels her shudder against him. His other hand slides up her abdomen and cups a breast. A breath catches in her throat as he starts massaging the mammary. "the breasts..." Feeling emboldened by her reactions he leans down past the ear and gives her collar bone a lick, savoring the taste of her sweat. "The neck..." The hand on the breast goes down to her legs, kneading her thigh muscles "the legs... and last but not least," He reaches under her to give her bottom a squeeze. She jumps at the sensation. "And the ass."

"You got all that?"

She looks as if she barely understands him. She melts into the bed under his assault on her body. She gives a barely perceptible nod. She's too adorable not to be teased.

"That wasn't too convincing. Lets go over it again to make sure." He repeats the process again, this time putting more pressure in his hands.

This was almost as good as getting off himself. One arm cradling her against him while the other touched her all over. He feels her tense and relax against him, trying her hardest to suppress her moans. So damned cute.

A few times swore he heard some deep rumbling but that must just be his imagination. The blood in his ears or something.

After a few more minutes of this Lai Chan breaks the second rule again. Grabbing HR's arm to stop his actions. "You said this was supposed to help! It just feels stronger now!" her voice desperate for some kind of release.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just you're so cute I couldn't help it."

What's this? Did she just blush? Turning her head away from HR. "Stop that."

"Stop what?" he grins. "Calling you cute?"

"Yes... that."

Recognizing the goldmine presented to him, he pulls her closer to him. Her head still turned, he can only see the blush on her cheek.

"But why? You're cute Lai Chan." She shudders. "Super cute. The cutest."

"Stop it."

"Why would someone so cute not want to be called cute? How can I just sit by and not tell her that she's cute."

She mumbles something too quiet to hear.

"What was that, cutie?"

"I said rule one! Stop it. Please. I'm not cute."

"What makes you say that?"

"Cause I'm all muscles and can fight well. I'm not girly at all. I'm not cute or pretty or anything. I'm just strong." This problem needed to be addressed.

"Look at me Lai Chan." he scolds. She keeps her head turned. "Look." her head stays put. Gently, he reaches over and cups her chin, turning her head toward him and meeting her gaze.

"I mean it Lai Chan. You are cute. You are a pretty, sexy, cute, hot, attractive woman. Having muscles or being strong does not negate any of that."

After a moment she looks away again with a sigh. "Stop lying. You said you would help me get rid of this feeling but all you do is make it worse. And now you are saying all these nice things about me that aren't true."

"Listen, if it really bothers you that much I'll stop. Just say the word." he leaves her ample time for a response, but he doesn't get one. "That's what I thought..." he leans in close to her ear. "cutie." Another shiver.

"Anyway it's time for the main event so pay attention." Lai Chan turns back to face him. "Once you are properly riled up, then you are gonna want to touch yourself."

"Like what you just did? That only made it worse."

"No not like that. When I say touch yourself I meant your vagina."

"But why would I touch that? It's dirty."

"Its the most important spot for both sex and masturbation. You don't want to feel like this forever do you?"

"No!"

"Then we have to touch it. Don't worry, I got you. Remember the rules and trust me." He resumes rubbing her head while his other hand travels down her body. He gets stopped by her legs tightly closed together.

"I need you to open your legs Lai chan."

"Are you sure we have to do this?"

"Yes. It'll feel really good."

After a moment of hesitation she spreads her legs, allowing his hand to reach its goal.

"Ok well this is your vagina, obviously. From what I remember there are a few parts that feel really good to touch." She gasps when his hand finally makes contact with her most private place.

"Wow, you are really wet." His fingers slide effortlessly across her slick skin. "Anyway this part on the outside is a good place to start." Rubs his fingers over her vagina. Kneading into the soft flesh. "Some girls can feel really good from just touching this part alone." He does it for a few seconds, reveling in the feeling of her clinging to him in pleasure.

"And this is the most important part." she slides his fingers up towards the top of her vagina, searching for her little nub. When he finds it he gives it a gentle nudge.

She lets out a moan, too surprised by the sensation to try to suppress it. With the moan came another, unmistakable sound. Thunder. Looks like her genasi bloodline gave her more than cloud hair and blue skin.

Lai Chan quickly covers her mouth, looking at HR with wide eyes. "Sorry!"

Her cuteness was downright diabolical. HR wanted to hear more. "Don't be. Relax and enjoy it. If that happens again, then it happens. What matters most is that you feel good." He moves her hands away from her mouth. She nods again. HR returns to his work with more fervor. At first he wanted to make her scream and moan, but this was much, much better.

This goes on for several minutes. HR experimented by touching different parts of her vagina in different ways he had heard vaguely described in the locker room. Harder and softer. Faster and slower. He showered her in compliments. She might not want to admit that she liked them but her body was honest. He overheard from the women that sex was mental as much as physical. They needed to feel special. His second hand rubbed her all over, looking for more erogenous zones.