Learning the Ropes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't even have to use rule three, he got his answers because whenever he did something right he was rewarded by another moan and thunderclap. She had started thrusting her hips slightly, trying to get as much feeling from his fingers as possible. He never went inside though, sticking to the clit and rubbing her labia.

He could tell she was getting close, the time between thunderclaps became shorter and shorter. He slows down his motions, rubbing small circles around her clit, not enough to get her there but enough to keep the pleasure stable.

For the past few minutes her eyes had been closed, losing herself to the sensations HR was giving her. When he started slowing down she opened them, looking to him with a look of betrayal and desperation.

"Why'd you stop?" whined. Her voice carrying a low rumble behind it.

"Remember that cumming thing I mentioned earlier?" She nodded, desperate for him to get back to fingering her properly. "I think you are getting close to doing that. Do you feel that knot in your stomach, like something is about to break?" he speeds up his rubbing for a second before slowing back down, drawing another thunderclap from her.

"Yes, yes, please just keep going."

"That means you are about to cum. When you do things are going to get pretty intense but don't worry. I'll be right here next to you the entire time. Don't try to fight it, Ok?"

More desperate nodding. Time to finish this. He held her closer to his body, wanting to feel the moment she went over. He put his hand into high gear, massaging her clit relentlessly.

Her moans got loader and loader until the moment came. He heard her suck in a breath and go completely slack. He didn't slow down his hand at all. Having heard from his gym pals that this makes it better he decided to try it.

He leans into her ear, his lips grazing it and whispers. "Cum for me."

That's exactly what she did. He felt all of her tense up against him. Then that tension exploded out of her. Her body convulsed while she let out an ear piercing scream that he was sure at least half the house heard. And if they didn't hear the scream they for sure heard the thunderclap. Ignoring the ringing in his ears he kept up his motions, having heard that it feels better if you continue all the way through.

As she settled down, he slowed his hand until it stopped. Removing his hand from her crotch, he was shocked to see just how wet it was. Not finding a rag or anything available, he felt a bit guilty as he wiped it clean on the sheets.

"So... how was it?" His question falls on deft ears as he notices the soft rise and fall of her chest. Poor girl was so pent up she was already sleeping.

HR gently moved her under the covers and tucked her in, taking great care to not wake her, though he doubted he could with how deep she seemed to be sleeping.

Just as he finished up he heard knocking on the door. Fuck. He stalls for a bit, trying to find a way out of this situation. On the second round of knocking he figured that delaying would only make the problem worse. He walks over to the door and opens it.

"Um, Hello."

He was met with her entire family and quite a few guards on the other side of the door. After confirming the safety of her daughter, the mother sends the family away because they were "scaring the poor boy."

She walked HR to the front gate, all the while he apologized profusely. Once they got to the gate she simply looked at him and asked "Do you really regret what you did?"

He couldn't bring himself to confirm it.

"Exactly. I'm not naive, both of you are young and had some fun. As long as you don't hurt her it's none of my business. Good night Hilbane."

"How do you know my name?"

"She talks about you all the time. I hear you are improving pretty quickly, keep it up." Her eyes travel down his body before going back up. "Also you might want to cover that up." Meng Wei gives the boy a wink and turns back to her home.

HR looked down and noticed that he had a steel rod in his shorts. Had he really met her family for the first time pitching the biggest tent in his life?

He awkwardly shuffled home, unsuccessful in his attempts to get rid of it.