Learning the Ropes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened again as another woman stepped. She was also naked, save for a stethoscope and glasses.

"Deja!" she said at seeing her. They ran over to one another and kissed tenderly, Austin shamelessly stroking his dick as he watched them grope each other's ass.

"And who is this?" the doctor asked as they broke apart.

"This is Sally and her son Austin," Deja answered, "They just arrived yesterday. Guys, this is Dr. Alexandra Hall."

"Pleasure to meet you both," Dr. Hall said with a bright smile, kissing them both with the same intensity as she had with Deja. After breaking off with the dazed Sally, she said, "Won't you two follow me?"

She led them down a long hallway and instead of coming into an exam room as they expected, they came into a wide candle-lit room with two large beds.

"So," Alexandra said, looking over some notes, "Deja informed me that you two are having some trouble adjusting to the free love lifestyle and that there was an incident last night."

"Y-Yeah, you could say that." Sally replied.

"Well don't worry, you aren't the first to have these issues. That's what this class is for, to help you broaden your mind to new, enlightening experiences."

"What experiences?" Sally asked with a hint of fear in her voice, "I don't want to do anything to crazy."

Alexandra's laugh did little to soften her fears as she got onto one of the beds on her stomach, Deja doing the same on the other.

"I'm not sure about this, Deja," she said.

"Don't worry," Deja replied, "It'll be okay and I'll be here the whole time."

Sally heard Austin and Alexandra return into the room.

"We're just going to start things off with a nice massage to get you relaxed," she told Sally.

"That does sound nice," she replied.

"Plus I'll have Austin help me!" Alexandra said with a bright smile.

Sally tried to get up but felt Alexandra's surprisingly strong hand holding her down.

"Don't worry," the doctor said soothingly, "This will be a good way for the two of you get comfortable with one another."

Soon, Austin was massaging the warm oil into Sally's legs and ass, Sally finding she was enjoying despite trying desperately not to show any signs that she was.

"I think it's time to turn around and do the front now," Dr. Hall said after about 20 minutes.

"I think that's a little excessive," Sally said, turning over to look at her, "I mean is this really all that necessary?"

"Yes it is," Alexandra said with a moment of hesitation, "How do you ever expect your son to become intimate if you, his mother and the main object of his lust and love shut him down at every opportunity?"

Sally had no response and suddenly, Alexandra had dove headfirst into her pussy, eating her out.

"FUCK!!" Sally cried, Alexandra slurping at her cunt.

"Oh my god!" Austin yelled, beginning to jack himself off.

"There's no shame in admitting that it feels good," Deja said, rubbing herself to the scene.

"Not... ungh... in front of my son..." Sally moaned, Alexandra pinching and rubbing her swollen nipples.

"I don't think you have to worry about him," Deja replied, "He's enjoying it, right Austin?"

"Yeah!" he said, continuing to beat his cock, "I fucking love it!"

Alexandra then stood back up but continued to vigorously rub Sally's pussy.

"P-please don't stop!" she begged, "I'M SO CLOSE!!"

"Don't worry," Alexandra said soothingly, "I'm not stop until I make you cum, honey."

"OH FUCK!!!" Sally screamed, "I'M CUMMING!!!"

She began cum hard on Alexandra's fingers, Austin and Deja not far behind, experiencing strong orgasms. As Sally began to come down from her orgasm, Alexandra stopped her stimulation of her pussy and licked her fingers.

"Oh shit..." Sally panted, her eyes shooting to Austin, jizz dropping from his cock.

"Fuck that was hot!" he shouted, "I came so fucking hard!"

"You shouldn't have seen me like that Austin," Sally panted.

"Oh don't be silly," Alexandra laughed, "You obviously needed a release like that. And Austin obviously enjoyed it."

"Yeah but that's the point. I'm his mother. He shouldn't have seen me that way."

"Mom, how can you say that after what happened last night?"

"Yeah Sal, you really need to loosen up." Deja said, tasting her pussy juice.

Sally ignored these statements before they heard the door open to reveal Dre swaggering in, his dick wet with cum and pussy fluids.

"Mom, you didn't tell you all were going to see Dr. Hall. I wouldn't have even known if I didn't have my usual fuck with Claire today."

Claire, Alexandra's receptionist, walked in, cum oozing from her pussy and down her thigh.

"I'm sorry," she said, "He just overpowered me after he made me cum."

Dr. Hall smiled. "It's quite alright, Clair. Thank you, it'll probably be better this way."

Sally saw Deja and Dre give a mutual nod of agreement and asked that Alexandra meant by it. The doctor didn't reply and simply addressed all four of them.

"Deja I want to thank you for bringing Sally to see me. She really was a wreck like you said."

"Now just a minute!" Sally spat, Alexandra raising her hand.

"That being said," she continued, "You definitely came farther than I expected, especially with letting Dylan massage you and all. But now I'd like to try another exercise. Boys, if you'll get on the tables."

Dre and Austin complied, lying on their backs with their rock hard dicks in the air.

"Sally, I want you to massage your son," Alexandra instructed.

"I'm not sure I can go through with any more of this..."

"Don't be silly," Deja said, gently and lovingly stroking Dre's big dick, "It's just a massage. I've done this a lot of times to Dre and Devon."

Seeing Sally's remaining uncertainty, Alexandra rubbed her arm. "It's almost over sweetie. I promise it's nothing to make you uncomfortable. It's just to make you and Austin discover new ways to love and pleasure one another."

"O-ok..." Sally stammered, "I guess I'll try."

Alexandra led her closer to table bearing Austin and leaned toward him, his eyes shooting to her huge tits.

"Are you ready Dylan?" she asked with a warm smile.

"Yeah... yeah I'm ready," Dylan replied, his dick throbbing.

What have I gotten myself into? Sally thought.

Alexandra squeezed some oil into Sally's hand. "Now apply it to your son's body. Pay attention to what and where brings him pleasure."

Sally nodded and began to massage Austin's legs, her son biting his lips and closing his eyes as her soft hands began to apply the cool oil to his skin, her fingers pressing deep into his muscles.

In the moment, Sally couldn't help but smile a little at her naked son, knowing he was enjoying the experience.

She moved further up his thighs and gasped, seeing how hard his dick had gotten and her rhythm began to slacken, noticed by Alexandra.

"Don't get shy on him," the doctor said, "Keep on going like before."

Sally took a breath and continued, going around his swollen dick and up to his chest. Though Austin had closed his eyes again, Sally's remained glued to her son's cock.

She carried on down his stomach and hips to his thighs again, her heart rate quickening as she watched him get even harder. His dick suddenly twitched, firing a glob of hot precum onto Sally's left tit.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Sally shrieked.

"Calm down Sally," Alexandra said, "It's a natural reaction at his age and you need to accept and be comfortable with it."

Austin then watched as Alexandra took hold of his dick and he let out a groan of pleasure.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sally shrieked.

"I'm simply teaching your son to show restraint." Alexandra replied, "He must to learn to make his orgasm a matter of will."

"Well I don't know if I'm comfortable standing here and watching you give my son a handjob right in front of me."

"I'm not giving him a handjob, I'm simply holding his cock. There's nothing sexual about what I'm doing as I'm showing you that the penis is just another part of the body, not unlike an arm or a leg. When you learn to accept that, that's the only way you can have a healthy relationship with your son."

Sally looked away and didn't answer, Alexandra grabbing her hand.

"If you're not comfortable with me holding your son's dick, maybe you'd rather do it."

"Please, I'd rather not..." Sally attempted to protest before she felt her fingers closing around Austin's engorged dick.

After a few minutes of Sally holding his cock, Austin still hadn't cum, gaining a smile from Alexandra.

"He's showing great restraint now it seems. All the pressure and he still hasn't cum. Begin to jerk him off."

Sally couldn't believe she was jerking off her son again but he held out, his dick remaining solid in her hand.

"Wow," Deja said, beating Dre's cock hard as he sucked her tits, "Yesterday he was cumming at the even the slightest arousal and now he's enduring despite your handjob."

"I... I guess you have a point," Sally replied, "He does seem much better."

"Really however," Alexandra interjected, "Having been able to experience your blowjob last night, he most likely has unwittingly trained himself to resist better."

"Did Deja fell you about that?" Sally asked in shock.

"It's okay, I asked her to tell about the tension between you and son to best determine counseling options."

"I didn't mean to..." Sally said, "It was a mistake..."

"No, it wasn't," Alexandra replied with a comforting hand on her shoulder, "No one here will judge you. You followed your motherly instincts and helped your son. Now go ahead and give it a kiss."

Despite some initial hesitation, Sally leaned in and planted a wet smooch on the head of Austin's cock. Just as she was getting ready to pull back, Alexandra pushed head down.

"BWAT DHE HEWW ARGH YOU DOING!?" Sally shrieked as her mouth was forced down her son's dick.

"Just giving you that push in the right direction," Alexandra replied, "If it makes you feel any better, look at Deja."

Sally looked over, Austin's dick still in her mouth as she saw Deja voraciously sucking off Dre, the boy gritting his teeth as he gripped her hair.

Alexandra smiled at seeing Sally continue. "Good to see how much enjoying this."

"Bow voo you doe?" (How would you know) Sally asked, her lips still wrapped around Austin's dick.

"Because I stopped holding you down 5 minutes ago," the doctor said. Sally couldn't bring herself to stop and kept on, sucking faster.

"M-Mom," Austin croaked, propped on his arms so he could watch her head bobbing between his legs, "If you keep sucking like that I won't be able to hold it back!"

Just as he finished speaking, the first rope of cum shot from his dick into her mouth, followed by many more. Sally's eyes watered as she kept swallowing, her son's seemingly endless sperm supply rushing down her throat, some spilling from her mouth and onto her tits.

"MMMM!!" she screamed around his dick as she struggled to keep up with the flow before it finally tapered off.

"OH MY GOD!" Sally whined, seeing how she was covered in cum, "I fucking knew this would happen!"

"Don't be mad at him Sal," Alexandra said, "You should feel proud he lasted so long."

"I'm not mad," she replied, "I'm just disgusted."

"Are you really?" Deja asked, "Or is it just because of some moral responsibility you're trying to maintain by telling yourself what you did is wrong?"

Sally couldn't think of a response before Alexandra began to speak.

"There's no shame in admitting you liked it. Besides it's not like Austin was harmed in any way. You liked it didn't you?"

"I fucking loved it," Austin replied.

"Perfect!" Alexandra said, "Now time for a full body massage, triggering impulses along every inch of your son's bodies."

"I don't know if I can right now," Sally said, "Especially since Austin just came all over me."

"Alright we'll switch partners," Deja replied, "I'll take Austin and you can take Dre."

Sally nodded, still nervous. Both moms oiled their bodies and climbed atop the other's son, using their bodies to spread the oil on the boys.

Deja mounted Austin and slid her perfect tits up his torso, Austin clenching his fists as her body heat spread to him.

Sally meanwhile straddled Dre, his eyes feasting on her body as he had his hands behind his head, grinning from ear to ear.

"Is this alright with you Dre?" she asked.

"Perfectly alright," Dre replied, still smiling.

"Well, just tell me if you begin to get uncomfortable." Sally replied to Deja's irritation.

"Stop worrying about these boys Sally," she snapped, "It's nothing they haven't seen before whether in porn or real life. Now just watch what I do and do the same to Dre."

"O-ok..." Sally replied.

Deja continued moving up Austin's body until their faces were even with one another, her pussy rubbing against his hard cock. Austin tensed and bit his lip.

"D-Do I need to do anything?" He asked nervously.

"No sweetie," Deja replied with a warm smile, "Just relax and enjoy."

She continued grinding her pussy against him, her juices lubing his shaft. She then moved down until his dick was between her tits and began to move slowly back and forth, Austin groaning softly.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, Deja smiling.

"I want you to enjoy as much of this as you can," she whispered, moving down further and trailing her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip.

"Aaaaaghhhhh..." he groaned, gripping the edge of the cot tightly.

"Mmm... tasty," she said with a smile.

On the other cot however, Sally was sitting atop Dre, his dick against his stomach as her pussy rubbed softly against it.

"Cmon Sal," he goaded, "You can do better than that."

"I'm just not sure I can do this with you," she replied nervously, "I just know this is going too far too fast."

"Not at all," Dre said coolly, "I'll be on my best behavior."

"Then why are you getting hard?" Sally asked with a tone of anger in her voice.

"It's my body's natural reaction," he responded, "If any guy had a hot MILF rubbing her body against his dick, he would get hard."

"I guess I see your point." she said, moving down so his dick was nestled between her tits.

She began to grind faster, Dre groaning and squeezing her tits. Sally in too deep of a zone to stop him and began to moan.

"Fuck, this is great," Dre groaned beneath her.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum!" Sally moaned, "I'M CUMMING!"

Austin was too preoccupied with Deja to look over and see as his mother orgasmed.

"Fuck... fuck yeah..." he groaned, groping Deja's ass as she continued to grind on his dick, squeezed tightly between their bodies.

"Try this," Deja said, taking Austin's hands from her ass and up to her tits, his fingers pressing into the warm soft flesh.

"Yeah baby..." she moaned, moving faster.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" Austin cried, his dick lurching up and shooting his load onto Deja's tits and stomach before she wrapped her hand around it and began pumping aggressively.

"Yeah that's a good boy!" Deja cried, "GIMME THAT LOAD!"

"You alright?" Dre asked Sally as she stood on shaky legs.

"No Dre," she snapped at him, "I'm quite far from alright!"

"Theres nothing to be ashamed of," Alexandra said, havinng cum herself from watching the four of them, "You didn't nothing wrong."

"I... I just can't be here right now, I'm sorry." Sally said, making a quick exit, Deja following behind trying to stop her.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY MOM?" Austin yelled, "I'll fucking kill you if you raped her!"

"Rape?" Dre asked, the concept so unfamiliar that it puzzled him. "I didn't even go inside of her."

"Is that true?" Austin asked Alexandra.

"Yes," she said, getting between the two, "I saw the whole thing."

"I told you dude," Dre said, "I'm not a fucking liar!"

"Shit, I'm sorry Dre..." Austin said.

"And how are you going to call me out anyway?" Dre responded angrily, "You came on my mom. How is that any worse than making your mom cum?"

"Boys, boys," Alexandra said, "There's no need to fight. There is a most perfect way to settle this."

"How?" Austin asked.

Alexandra smiled and laid over one of the cots. "By taking all that frustration out on me, of course!"

She watched with glee as both boys' cocks sprung to life. Dre went first, sliding into her cunt while she stroked Austin's dick.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Dre moaned. It had been a while since he had last fucked Alexandra, not long after he had arrived and had his potency examined by the good doctor and fucked her good and hard, having the biggest orgasm of his life up to that point and shooting wads of jizz onto her big tits.

He grunted and picked up speed, excited at his opportunity to fuck her again, slamming his dick in to the base.

"Yesss Dre," Alexandra groaned, "Take that pussy! Fuck it hard!"

"Oh fuck this feels so fucking good!" Dre yelled, "It's so fucking tight!"

Alexandra smiled and looked at Austin, her hand still pumping his dick.

"Don't worry little man," she said, "This isn't all you're getting."

Swiftly, she slid her mouth around his dick, Austin groaning in pleasure.

"Fuck..." he moaned.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Dre asked, slapping Alexandra's ass.

"It's fucking awesome!" Austin yelled. "I thought your mom and my mom had skills but Alexandra is on another level."

"Ungh..." Dre groaned, "If you think her mouth is great, wait until you get in this wet pussy..."

Before Austin could respond, Alexandra slid her mouth off his cock.

"Why don't you two switch places? You let Austin fuck my pussy and you can fuck my mouth."

"Bet," Dre said with a grin, pulling his dick out and moving around as Austin took his place. In no time he was fucking her face aggressively, his swollen nuts pounding against her chin.

Austin watched, amazed that he was about to lose his virginity to this hot MILF. He slowly sank his dick in, hearing Alexandra moan around Dre's dick.

'Holy shit, I'm fucking her," Austin thought, beginning to move in and out of her pussy. 'This is the best vacation ever!'

"Fuck! This is so good!" Austin yelled, hammering his dick into her cunt.

"Is this your first time or something?" Dre asked.

Austin was a bit puzzled by how Dre knew this but realized he had to have quite the body count.

Yeah... yeah it is," Austin replied.

Dre grinned and raised his hand for a fist bump. "You're lucky. Fucking one of the Queens is a great way to set off your sex life."

Austin was about to question who these Queens were that heard everyone always talking about but her pussy squeezed his dick and he yelled out,

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, THAT'S GOOD!"

"I told you bro, her pussy is fantastic!" Dre yelled, fucking her tight throat.

"Oh fuck... she's squeezing my dick! I don't know how much longer I can last!"

"You've gotta hold it back dude!" Dre groaned, "You can't nut in a pussy before your first scene. That's the rule."

Alexandra shuffled around and dislodged Austin from her pussy and flipped on her back.

"Why don't we help him stay in the game a little while longer?" she asked Dre, who nodded. She had them stand beside one another as she got to her knees.

"Alright boys, just relax and let me empty those sacks."

She slid her mouth back down Dre's dick, his head falling back as he gripped her hair.

"Yeah baby!" Dre yelled, Austin fighting the urge to begin beating his dick, "Suck that cock!"

Alexandra bobbed her head up and down, slobbering along with black inch of Dre's hard dick as she fondled his balls.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, "It's like she's sucking my dick inside out!!"

"Wow!" Austin exclaimed.

"Easy Dre," she said with a sexy smile, licking his head, "I don't need you cumming just yet. Austin still needs some loving too."

She turned over to Austin and spat on his dick, shoving his dick down and sucking it hard while she gave Dre an expert handjob.