Learning the Ropes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh... fuck..." Austin groaned, "You weren't kidding when you said she gives some killer blowjobs."

"Did I tell you or did I tell you?" Dre said with a grin.

"Alright boys," Alexandra said after getting both to the edge of exploding, "I want you both to give me all that tasty cum."

She began jacking them both off roughly, their dicks still lubed with the oil otherwise they surely would've gotten some form of friction burn.

"Come on, I know you have some big, creamy and hot loads just waiting for me..."

"OH FUCK!" Dre and Austin yelled simultaneously, their dicks erupting and firing their pent up rage all over Alexandra's face and tits.

"That's it boys! Cum for me!" she yelled, "I love young semen!"

The two came for a long time but Dre, having gone the longest without cumming, lasted the longest, lasting 3 more pumps than Austin.

"That was awesome!" Austin exclaimed, raising his hand for a high five.

"Fuck yeah bro!" Dre agreed, slapping his hand against Austin's, Alexandra sucking their dicks clean.

* * * * *

Sally meanwhile was walking along the beach when Deja finally caught up with her.

"Sally, stop!" she called.

"Go away Deja," Sally snapped, picking up her pace.

"I just want to talk," Deja replied.

"We have nothing to talk about," Sally called, "Not after the stunt you just pulled, grinding on Austin's dick."

"Sally..." Deja began before Sally whipped around and her finger in her face.

"I want you to stay away from my son, you understand me!"

"I did nothing wrong," Deja said, completely unfazed, "Besides, don't you think it's time you stop treating your son like a baby? He's 18 for fuck's sake!"

"How dare you tell me how to raise MY son?!" Sally gasped.

"He's old enough to make his own decisions!" Deja snapped, "If you didn't keep trying to shelter him all the damn time, maybe he wouldn't be so nervous around women. But I bet that's not even what you're really upset about."

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

"You're just mad it wasn't you whose dick you were cumming on. Don't think I didn't notice how how jealous you looked with his big, juicy cock was shooting all over my tits."

"S-shut the fuck up!" Sally shouted, her voice wavering, "You don't know what you're talking about!"

"Oh don't I?" Deja asked, pressing her lips to Sally's.

Sally was shocked but couldn't react, the two of them soon beginning to kiss passionately.

* * * * *

To be continued...