Learning the Ropes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He proceeded to ceremoniously throw her over that edge when he centered his mouth over her clit and licked it while sucking. Her fingers clenched around fistfulls of his hair as her body quaked with cascading waves of pleasure. HR maintained pace to make her rise and descent as pleasurable as possible.

He felt her coming down but instead of slowing, redoubled his efforts, causing her moans that had begun to lower in volume to become thunderclaps once more.Within two minutes she had barely come down from one orgasm before being thrusted into another head first. By the end of the second her voice had become strained and her body twitched as she weakly attempted to push his head off.

His mouth parted from her with a soft pop and he looked over his handiwork. Flush, inflamed and quivering is how he found her pussy. It put a smile on his lips, right alongside her juices. He wiped his mouth before returning to her face.

She looked much like she had at the end of the fight. Chest heaving, her body was limp against the sheets as she recovered from what he had done to her. He got lost in simply watching her. At some point he was brought back to reality when her hand grabbed his forearm and her head tilted towards him.

"I need you." She didn't have to ask twice. While he would have been worried about her physical stamina, there was no fatigue in her eyes. They still burned with the passion and resolve to complete their private lessons.

Not wanting to keep her, or himself for that matter, waiting any longer, he quickly hopped off the bed and began removing his jeans. As he did he felt something strange in one of his pockets. Pulling out the object it happened to be a a roll of five condoms and a piece of paper. There was no name but there were a set of lip prints that matched the color of the ones that had been on his face prior.

For once he was glad for the familial mettling. He had been fully prepared to do the deed raw and abandon all semblance of safety. After quickly removing the remainder of his clothes and putting on one of the jimmies, he climbed back onto the bed.

Time slowed as HR took in the situation he was in. Lai Chan reacted to his approach, opening her legs and smiling at him. Offering herself before him.

A beautiful woman lay before him. Light blue skin defined by muscles toned to perfection. A glistening pink pussy, dripping and waiting to accept him. The smile of his girlfriend. That image would be burned into his memory for the rest of his life.

He took his rightful place between her legs and hovered over her. Using one hand he lined himself up with her opening, both of them gasping as they pressed against one another through the condom.

A gentleman always asks for permission.

"You ready?"

"Always have been." And so he pushed into her, and they both gasped.

As he had learned learned all those nights ago, Lai Chan was indeed tight. Thankfully she was primed and ready to accept his respectably modest size. Besides pleasuring her and sating his own appetites, his earlier feast served to loosen her up.

Even through all that though, nothing would have prepared him or her for the real thing. Despite the slightly dulled sensations of the condom, the warmth- her warmth - combined with her tightness made a worry in the back of his mind about his stamina. But, as always, at the forefront of it was her.

Their eyes never broke as he watched her reaction. The initial feeling had her mouth form an 'O' from the shock, but that quickly melted away to the warmest smile she'd given him yet.

"We're finally having sex!" Her soft voice radiated a sublime sense of innocence and excitement.

"Yup. How do you feel?"

"Full."

He sported a grin as he continued the questioning. "Aaaaaand?"

She chuckled. "And nice."

"Annnnn-"

She pulled him down and kissed him deeply. "Shut up and fuck me."

"Anything for you."

HR stayed lowered, their chests and bodies flushed against one another. They both lost their composure as he slowly drew back and then gently thrust back in. This cycle repeated for a minute. The two of them staring into each other's eyes as they experienced the sensations together. At some point Lai Chan had started lightly moving her hips to meet his. It was amazing. Also pretty nice to keep himself composed to make sure no mishaps occurred.

"Faster."

"Huh?"

Lai Chan looked deep into his eyes, the same wondrous excitement and glee, with a tinge of champions fire within.

"Harder." She would accept no substitute. Nor should she. Tonight was her night and her word was law.

"Yes ma'am." He followed her orders, increasing both his speed and their moans. Now their movements gently rocked their entire bodies. Low rumblings of thunder the backtrack to their lovemaking.

With his weight resting on her, their hands were free to grab and squeeze and rub anywhere they pleased. And so they did. Their arms roamed each other's bodies as their motions and noises synced up. Grunts and moans declaring the arrival of the beast with two backs.

Feeling her against him like this, it felt right. It felt good. And it felt familiar. Though usually she was the one on top, they were no stranger to each other's bodies as sparring partners. Them being connected and intertwined like this brought back so many memories they shared, with the added benefit of him feeling her wrapped around his dick and her feeling him penetrating her pussy.

He wasn't the only one reminiscing though. As sparring partners, it was their job to push each other to their limits to increase performance and skill. And as the more experienced one (at least in fighting) Lai Chan fell back into that role easily.

"Harder!"

He followed her command without a second thought, pulling back and thrusting into her the hardest yet. An unrepressed moan and accompanying thunderclap. But not enough.

"Better, but harder!" This filled him with pride. Though supportive, this was almost exactly like a spar. With her directing him on how to counter a move or break from a hold. But this wasn't a spar. He was supposed to be the teacher, but part of him was happy that she was comfortable enough with her own body and with him to tell him what felt good for her. Besides, she was the Belle of this ball. He thrusted as hard as he could per her command and was rewarded with an even louder thunderclap.

"Great! Now faster!"

He followed that one too.

Now an audible slapping of their bodies meeting joined the orchestra of their love making, harmonizing with the grunts, moans, screams, and thunder.

Lai Chan seemed to have regained her energy. With a smile on her face, she shifted between moaning, screaming, and laughter at will. She forcibly kissed HR whenever she had the breath to and used her hands to squeeze his ass.

HR was glad she was having so much fun, though he'd never imagined sex could involve so much giddy laughter. He, on the other hand, had a real double edged sword situation. He was feeling just as good as she was and he loved making her feel like she deserved to feel. But this increase in stimulation meant that he had to try a whole lot harder to hold on.

HR was putting up a good fight, but it was a fight against the inevitable. So he needed to speed up her process. He managed to slip a hand between her thighs and find her clit. Right where he left it.

Her reactions, which were already deafening, started coming faster and faster. Oddly enough, to HR at least, the closer she seemed to get, the more she laughed. To him it sounded like they were play fighting instead of fucking

Eventually she did reach that orgasm, thankfully before him. He maintained his speed as best he could as her felt her clamp down on him below. The rest of her body was oddly relaxed. She threw her head back and screamed, but after the initial burst it turned into laughter as if he had told the funniest joke in the world. She looked adorable.

HR then noticed that it seemed to be taking a while for her to actually come down. Her laughter had dropped maybe ten decibels but the thunder and pace they were at hadn't stopped at all. He wanted to make her satisfied but his own needs were betraying him. She must have noticed his struggle.

"You gonna cum soon?" The question sounded innocent enough.

"Yeah." He managed to grunt out the reply. In response she grabbed his head and pulled them face to face, staring deeply into his eyes with the goofy smile on her face.

"Cum in me, Hilbane." And so he came. And he came hard.

His thrusts became irregular as he attempted to pump her full of his cum. Each thrust trying to jam as much of it in her as possible as some sort of primal instinct to meet her demand. He vaguely recognized her laugh and and scream with joy again, though from her own orgasm or to enhance his, he did not know. What he did know is that she felt warm and tight and he didn't ever want to be apart from her.

Eventually they both came down from their respective highs, her laughter turning into giggles and eventually nothing as the two of them simply panted, reflecting on what they had just experienced together. HR wondered if the soundproofing actually worked or if the entire wing of the house heard her screams and thunder.

HR felt himself softening within her and pulled out, then rolled over to lay beside her on the bed. Both of them looked up at the ceiling as they recovered. Eventually her hand found his and grabbed it, giving him a light squeeze.

He looked over towards her and reflected once again on how beautiful she was. Her cloud-like hair a mess underneath her, her light blue skin shimmering with sweat. And of course the smile she looked back at him with.

"Was it everything you hoped for?"

"And more."

They broke eye contact to resume staring at the ceiling. He then remembered what she had said.

"Hey, Lai Chan?"

"Girlfriend," she corrected.

"Sorry, Girlfriend. You know I'm wearing a condom right? Why did you tell me to cum in you?"

"Ai said men like it when you do that." Of course she did.

"Well, she was right."

The two of them laid there for several minutes, holding hands. He had thought she might've fallen asleep, given the hell of a day she'd had. He couldn't have been more wrong.

He heard a familiar breath. The breath of his nightmares. A breath that reminded him it was time to get back to work.The same breath she used in the gym when she decided their break was over and it was time to spar again.

Before he could react, she hopped up and mounted him. Where had this energy come from? She dragged the used condom off of his dick and tossed it off the bed, a new one already in her hand. She used one hand to grab his base and wiggle his soft dick around.

"Hurry up and get hard. It's my turn to be on top." She even had the same innocent, ominous smile she used before she spent the next several minutes hurting his body in the ring.

---

HR was the first, and only one to awake in the morning, body sore and lust thoroughly satisfied. What he thought would have been a magical lovemaking session had turned into a fuckfest. They had used all five condoms before stopping.

Turns out, not really a surprise now that he thought about it, she liked and was really good at being on top. Though she was also partial to being on the bottom. They tried whatever she wanted. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, even the amazon position for a minute before her legs finally gave out. (He wondered how long a fresh Lai Chan could have gone for.)

The final round had been lovey dovey enough, though. Having finally exhausted her miraculous sixth wind, it ended with the two of them laying on their sides with him behind her, their bodies arched and legs intertwined as he slowly pumped in and out until they both arrived at one final, and less violent, release. They hadn't even moved after they finished, they just slept there like that, him holding her from behind.

He had to pull off a very sticky and now cold condom from his limp dick but her being happy was worth it. She was sleeping like a log, dead to the world beside him. Then the noise that had woken him returned. A knocking on the door.

He hopped out of bed and quickly put his jeans back on, checking his phone as he walked towards the door. Good gods it was four in the afternoon. He opened the door and was greeted with the mother of his girlfriend who he remembered he forgot to cover up on the bed behind him.

Alongside her was Lai Chan's older brother, who had the unfortunate pleasure of being able to see behind HR's shoulder when the door opened. He made an uncomfortable noise and politely looked at the very interesting nothing down the hall.

"Good morning Hilbane. I figured you two would be hungry." She handed him the platter she had been holding. One it were two plates, each holding a turkey club that looked as if a five star chef had put them together, if a sandwich could do that. On the rest of the platter were fruits and some side dish that he couldn't recognize. Meng Wei continued to speak casually.

"My, she must have been really tired! Not surprising considering the obvious but usually she'd jump up at the smell of food. Anyway, this probably won't be enough for the two of you, or at least for her so tell her to call me whenever she wants more. I want her to do nothing but relaxing today. Dai Lee."

At his name, her brother awkwardly tried to shuffle and place an ice cooler inside the room and next to the door without also looking into it for obvious reasons. HR assisted him by using his foot to help push it to the side.

"Oh, one more thing." Meng Wei took out a box and placed placed it on top of the cooler. It was an entire box of condoms. "Stay safe." And then they left him there, holding the food.

He awkwardly closed the door and locked it before placing the platter down on the floor. He checked the cooler and found it full of ice, water, sports drinks, and ice packs.

Not knowing what to do with this cornucopia of replenishment, he simply picked up two water bottles and closed it before heading towards the bed with them and the platter.

Until he felt some combination of a squish and a crunch. A scrunch, if you will. Looking down, he found a condom, stuck to the floor and now his foot with sexy, unsanitary, dried juices. Great. Dealing with that, shaking it off and wiping his foot as best he could on the floor, he continued to the bed.

Before he could wake her for... late brunch, he got a text on his phone. It was from the coach.

"Sorry about the whole reward thing but I don't think you minded too much, right?" He was equally annoyed at the promise to begin with and the fact that the coach was right that he didn't mind because of what it led to. His phone dinged again.

"Oh yeah, and if you get her pregnant, you're dead."

The end of an era.

As usual, comment on things you liked or things you think need improving.