Learning the Ropes Ch. 06: Corruption

Story Info
Felicity takes charge.
2.3k words
4.55
3.8k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity

***

I gave another spritz of my favorite perfume - Chocoholic Delight - and adjusted my hair as best I could without a mirror. "Deep breaths, Felicity. Deep breaths. You're only blackmailing your teacher to get back at your ex, no big deal," I muttered under my breath, trying to calm my nerves.

Except, it was a big deal. I had just as much to lose as they did, except, ya know, blackmail was illegal and shit. Hopefully they never caught on to that, otherwise *whoops*, there goes everything. Still, the thrill of how forbidden this was tempted me, and before my nerves could shake I threw open the door to Ms. Waverly's office.

For a moment, I was disappointed. Ms. Waverly sat at her desk, startled by my entry but otherwise appeared completely normal. No sexy clothes, no kinky bondage toys set up, nothing. She looked ready to teach and tutor me on this essay she had assigned, not to be my little plaything.

I could feel another emotion bubbling up, one I'd been intimately acquainted with over the last few months. I considered it a gift from Kara, this anger. If left unchecked, it'd boil over into rage, or even wrath. Ms. Waverly didn't need that, and it wouldn't be very productive.

Another deep breath. I may be doing some evil things here, but I wasn't evil myself. I just had an agenda, some goals to accomplish. Satisfy my own needs, and destroy Kara.

I gave a cool smile to Ms. Waverly, though she didn't return it. She looked uncomfortable, even as I shut the door. "Listen, Felicity, I don't know if this is the best idea..."

I strode across the floor, dropping my backpack beside her desk and channeling the confidence I wasn't sure I had. How had Kara done this to me? What would she do right now? I placed my finger against Ms. Waverly's lips while looking into her eyes. "Sometimes the best idea isn't the most enjoyable idea... and I want to enjoy you."

A shiver visibly raced through Ms. Waverly's body, and although she leaned back in her chair I kept my finger to her lips. I even slipped it between that soft pink flesh and into her tender mouth, a repeat of yesterday's encounter. As if driven by instinct, she closed her eyes and ran her tongue over the tip of my finger. An electric thrill danced across my nerves; this was really happening.

I leaned on the edge of her desk, noticing that it was rather cleared off already. For a moment, I wondered if she had prepared this, but then I realized I had never seen her desk before. Maybe she was just a neat person. Gingerly, I pulled my finger out of her mouth, which seemed to wake her up from her trance.

"Don't speak unless I tell you to, understand?"

Meekly, Ms. Waverly nodded her head but stayed silent. She was obedient already, eager to please. I thought back to mine and Kara's relationship. Neither of us submitting to the other, both of us resisting and struggling to control the other. This would be much easier.

I gestured at the practically bare desk next to me. "Strip, and lay down on the desk." She opened her mouth as if to argue, and I just tilted my head and raised my eyebrow. I saw understanding flash through her eyes, and she nodded. Piece by piece, articles of clothing fell to the floor. There was my teacher, Ms. Dahlia Waverly, standing before me completely naked in her own office. Had Kara seen her naked yet, or had I beaten her to it? I smirked, eyeing her up and down.

For being over double my age, time had been kind to her. Sure, her figure had the faded silhouette of an hourglass, no longer the distinct curvy nature I imagined her with in her youth. Instead, her waist had filled out slightly to meet her wide hips. I reached out, my bare fingers pressing against her soft ass before trailing down the back of her strong thighs. I turned my attention upward to meet her chest. How'd she keep it so perky after so many years? It was full and heavy yet still bouncing as she moved around, much like mine.

Fuck... she was hot. I'd only seen my instructor fully clothed, but I could see what Kara wanted from her. She was a milf, curvy and soft but still sexy as all hell. I licked my lips, hungry for the woman in front of me.

Ms. Waverly had taken a moment to stand awkwardly before me, letting me observe her. Her hands covered her pussy, but she needed them to get onto her desk. For a moment, I spotted her neatly cropped pubes, a burning red like her hair, as she got onto the furniture, before crossing her legs and hiding it from view again.

I stripped quickly, shucking off my clothes until I was as naked as Ms. Waverly. I pressed one of my long nails against my slit, sighing softly as my arousal burned between my legs. My fingertip came back wet, and I drew it to my lips, watching my partner - no, my toy's reaction. She was entranced, hypnotized as I licked myself clean. I rubbed my finger against my glossy lips - both above and below - before offering it to her.

To my surprise, she leaned forward and took it into her mouth without any hesitation. A soft moan of satisfaction slipped from her lips. "Good girl," I cooed, watching carefully. "Vanilla and pussy, quite the combination, hmm?" Ms. Waverly nodded, her hands stroking over her pale breasts as her legs fell open, exposing her own wet sex. I slid my ass onto the desk before pulling my legs up as well, joining her. I shimmied and crawled into position, my pussy against hers.

The heat from between our thighs was incredible, scorching my skin just from the contact. Carefully, hesitantly, I rubbed my slit against hers. Immediately Ms. Waverly let out a loud moan, my finger slipping from her mouth. She looked surprised, her hands flying to her mouth to cover it in an attempt to prevent any further sounds. I smirked, taking the challenge as I saw it. My hips ground against hers, our legs intertwining. Ms. Waverly whimpered, writhing around. I could feel the individual lips of our pussies gliding past each other, parting open as they wrapped and clung to each other. It was incredible, even as I picked up the pace and humped harder. I slipped a finger between us, feeling both of our clits grinding against it.

Ms. Waverly tensed up, her legs locking with mine and holding me in position. I pinched and rubbed her sensitive little nub as she came, feeling her body spasm and twitch against mine. Her hands drifted back to her chest as she pinched her nipples, pulling slightly. For a moment, she seemed lost in the pleasure, enjoying herself and the feelings running through her body.

As soon as her legs released me, though, I got up and stood on my own two feet - as wobbly as they were. I started to rummage through my schoolbag for the addition I'd thrown in there this morning. My fingers wrapped around the firm silicone shaft, and I pulled it out to reveal to Ms. Waverly what was to come next.

It was a large, yellow, strapless strap-on. I smirked, recalling Kara's name for it the first time she used it on me - The Banana. I glanced over at Ms. Waverly, my soon-to-be banana split. She was enraptured, hypnotized by the massive phallus in my hands.

"Do you know what this is?" I gripped the toy by it's bulbous end meant for the wearer, waving it around. Her eyes followed it while she shook her head no. "How cute." I giggled, feeling powerful to have Ms. Waverly's attention like this. "It's a toy that let's me fuck you." I pushed the thick knob inside of me, feeling it stretch my vagina wide. It was by pure size that it would hold itself in, my tight sex squeezing it in place.

I let my hand drift down and stroke the faux-cock jutting out from between my thighs. Thanks to the curve of the toy, it followed the curve of my body up to the middle of my pubic mound where it stood proudly, much like a real cock. I gestured at the edge of the desk, and Ms. Waverly got the hint, sliding down and spreading her legs. "No no," I chided. "On your front. I want to fuck you face down."

Ms. Waverly's face blushed red, but she did as she was told. She was only on the desk now from her waist up, her feet on the ground before me. I spread them open with my own bare feet before grabbing hold of my teacher's ass.

For a moment, I just stood there, fondling her curves while my synthetic 'cock' pressed against her wet sex. I couldn't believe this was happening, that I was with someone again. After... after Kara had left me, I thought I wouldn't find someone to be intimate with ever again. The thought of my ex made my blood boil, the bitch didn't deserve the happiness she was feeling with her 'flower'.

"Fuck her," I grumbled so lowly and quietly that it just sounded like a growl. I gripped Ms. Waverly's ass tighter, my manicured nails digging in. I pressed the tip of my strap on against her pussy harder, feeling it slowly make way. Belatedly, I realized the lube I'd brought was still in my backpack. A pang of guilt shot through me, though my anger at Kara quickly overwhelmed it. Besides, my pet was plenty wet, she'd be fine. Her whimpers and moans were proof enough that she was enjoying it, after all.

Slowly, my toy made its way into her sex. I was amazed at her ability to take it - the first time Kara fucked me with this toy, I'd only been able to handle half of it. I groaned as I bottomed out, the bulb inside me rocking and pressing against my most pleasurable spot. I pulled out before pushing hard back into her, letting my hate and anger fuel the fucking I was giving my pet. With a hard smack on the ass, Ms. Waverly squealed in painful surprise, a red handprint already glowing just moments after contact.

I held her hips, fucking her from behind like an animal. It felt right, being in control. My little plaything lay in front of me, moaning and bouncing from my thrusts, holding onto the desk for dear life. I could feel myself getting close as I kept up the rhythm, not giving myself or Ms. Waverly a chance to adjust or recover.

"I deserve this," I growled again under my breath. "Fuck everyone else, this is for me!" Between Ms. Waverly's moans and the wet slapping sounds of me fucking her, I was certain she couldn't make out what I was saying, thankfully.

My orgasm hit me like a freight train. I slammed into my plaything's depths, feeling my body quake and shudder. Her moans seemed far away, distant compared to the animalistic sounds of lust and passion that were in the air. I realized dimly that those noises were coming from me, I was the predator that had conquered her prey. The world spun around me, my body shaking as I collapsed onto Ms. Waverly's back. For a moment, I thought I was about to die; my heart raced and slammed against my chest.

Then I came back to reality with startling clarity. Guys often talk about post-nut clarity, but I finally understood what they meant by it. Sure, I was filled with fury and anger at Kara, but I didn't need to take it out on my teacher. She was innocent in all of this. I immediately let go of Ms. Waverly's hips as I stood up straight. I backed up quickly, grimacing as the thick toy yanked out of her pussy and she let out a cry. I couldn't stand to look her in the eyes as she looked back at me, so I averted my gaze. I pulled the strap on out of myself, frowning as I held the messy toy. It was too covered with our mutual juices to go back into my backpack, so I set it on the desk next to her.

Slowly she stood up, turning around to face me so I didn't have to see the marks on her ass from my nails, or her gaping pussy from the toy's rapid departure. She held up the toy, giving me a strange look.

"I... have to go..." I mumbled, rapidly dressing myself. I avoided looking into her eyes as long as I could, grabbing my backpack and heading to the office door. I glanced back, frowning as I saw my teacher nearly in tears. "Clean it up for me for our next time."

I slipped out of the room, back into the cloud of perfume that still hung in the air. I tried to walk away slowly, but it quickly turned into a run. Down the multiple flights of stairs that had brought me to her office, out of the building altogether, and across the sidewalk and grass I sprinted. Tears flowed down my face.

I'd used her. Even though that was the goal, I suddenly felt terrible about it. Only to make matters worse, I hurt her, both physically and emotionally. That hadn't been the plan.

I stopped running across the quad, collapsing against a tree. My crying finally came under control, until I checked my phone for the time. A picture of Kara and I smiling together was my lock screen still, months after our break up. I started crying once again.