A Young Lesbian Story

Story Info
A story about a young lesbian.
3.7k words
4.63
11.3k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young lesbian story

This is a short story about Holly a girl from Dublin and her early experiences in coming out.

I am Holly, I'm eighteen years old, single, lesbian and from Dublin. I am 5'9, brunette, slim with 34 b breasts and a nice firm ass and thighs. I am currently attending U.C.D on a sports scholarship. Living at home with my parents, I play soccer and do a bit of kickboxing. I have recently come to terms with my gay identity and have had a few experiences. All were brief, a game of truth or dare at a slumber party, kissing an exchange student at a disco etc. I had started to notice the subtle changes in the way I looked at guys and girls from maybe fourteen onward. I could still find a guy handsome to look at but not in a sexual way. I found myself watching women more, I guess I always had but now for the first time admiring their form, their figures. Despite not being under any peer pressure I always tried to fight it, even though a few of the girls I played soccer with were "out."

I had to catch myself a few times when in the changing rooms after soccer matches when in the showers in case I found myself staring. It did not sit well with me as I didn't want to be gay. I wanted to be normal. I know that sounds bad but I didn't want to be different or stand out. So I made a conscious decision to hide it as much as possible, hoping that in time these feelings would go away or I could learn to control them. I chose abstinence, made sure not to put myself in any compromising situations and carried on as normal as much as possible.

I used to confide in one of the girls, Deidre. She had a girlfriend and was quite comfortable with being a lesbian. She told me it wasn't something that was going to go away or shut off like a valve. Eventually, I would have to accept who I was and learn to live with it. The straw that broke the camel's back was a soccer-related injury.

I suffered what is commonly referred to as a dead leg, about ten days before Christmas. Nothing too serious but it was healing properly so I needed physio. Normally a bit of rest, ice, compression or elevation would work but after a week it wasn't improving. As it was coming up to Christmas and I had a few games on over that period, I arranged a session with a local sports physio to ease it out. I had never been here before so wasn't sure what to expect. I went on the day, dressed in leggings, a tank top, a hoodie and sneakers. When I arrived I had to fill out two forms beforehand, and then was shown to one of the rooms. The layout was simple, an office space with a desk and two chairs, a floor mat with some kettle bells, foam rollers and a massage table. Next to it was a trolley with some oils.

The physio was sitting at the desk waiting for me as I entered. She was a blond foreign woman, in her 30's quite attractive with a sort of stern countenance. She was just reading over my forms as I entered and looked up at me.

"Hello, I am Monica, please be seated while I just read over these," she said pointing to the chair.

I sat down, "Hi, I'm Holly."

"So Holly, I see you have a dead leg. How exactly did it happen," she asked.

"I was playing soccer and got caught with a knee while running. I have tried ice, heat and rest but it's still tight, hence why I am here," I said.

"It is your thigh or quadriceps muscle, the blow you received crushes it against the bone and damages the fibers and blood vessels. It can cause some minor internal bleeding or swelling and causes the quadriceps to tighten and stiffen. It's common enough and easily fixed with a bit of physio," she said smiling.

"Great, I was getting worried that I might not play for a bit", I said.

Monica looked up at me and smiled, "So Holly, I will need you to remove your leggings and sneakers and climb up onto the table for me. You can put your s leggings and sneakers over here and then we can get started."

"OK, no problem," I said removing them and sitting up on the table.

"So I will move the back of the table up so you may lie against it, no need for you to lie down," she said pulling the back of the table up for me to sit against.

I lay back. "Thank you," I said.

"So I am just going to examine it to see exactly what muscle and fibers are damaged, to what extent and what treatment it will need," she said.

She started to examine my thigh running her hand up and down it, making comparisons with my other leg gently squeezing and feeling it. As she did this I felt for the first time in a long time I was aroused. I had to deliberately tell myself to think of something else other than Monica rubbing my leg. I could feel my vagina becoming quite moist. Once she had completed her examination she went back to her desk to get the clipboard my forms were on to write some notes, then returned. While she did that I tried to dry and cover up my panties as much as possible.

"So Holly it's not too bad, still tight, but not too severe. So I am recommending a small bit of electrotherapy as you have already had a week's rest this will accelerate the healing process. You may or may not need a second session of it, we will see but I will also show you some stretching that will help with the recovery. So just lie there while I get the EMS machine and get started, "she said while she left the room.

I was quite relieved as she left because I wasn't sure if I would have been able to control myself if she started to massage my leg. As it was The EMS was a simple contraption that she strapped to my leg and emitted electrical impulses to the injured area. My leg felt pretty good after and Monica gave me a couple of simple stretches to do to stop it from tightening up. Once done I dressed, paid for my visit and left. My visit confirmed my worst fears, that a woman's touch would cause me to become aroused and that I might be gay. Instead of going straight home, I decided to get a taxi into town and pay a visit to a sex shop. I had been to it before but didn't stay long. I was interested in buying some lesbian movies maybe a toy. The taxi dropped me off outside "The pussy patrol", I know a ridiculous name. There were only a few customers inside and two sales assistants behind the counter.

I know from my previous visit there are booths out back that you can rent and watch movies. It's known they have glory holes and such but I'm not interested. Anyway, I went in to check out the DVDs they had and made my way to the lesbian section. I was perusing this section when one of the store assistants, a slightly older attractive woman approached me and asked if I needed anything. She was tall and dressed like a bit of a tomboy with a t-shirt, dungarees and boots with purple dye in her short hair. I would have put her around forty.

She approached me and asked, "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"No, thank you, I'm good, just looking, thanks," I replied.

"Well if you need anything just give me a shout, I've seen most of the good ones", she said.

She returned to her counter where she served a few other customers while I looked at the movies on display and picked out two for later. "Mom licks teens" and "women seeking women."

I picked them because I liked the women on the cover. I checked out the toys and decided on getting a suction cup seven-inch dildo. As nothing else had caught my eye I decided to pay for them.

I went to the counter, "Just these thanks," I said to the shop assistant.

She took the items, looked them over then scanned them.

"That's ninety-three euros?" she said.

"OH, OK I didn't realize they were that much. AH it's OK, I'll pay by card," I said.

"There are good movies, you will enjoy them and they have made quite a few sequels to them," she said.

"Good, I wasn't sure which ones were so I just picked the ones with the nicest cover, "I replied slightly blushing putting them into a bag.

"Yes, they look like some hot MILFS, who wouldn't want them," she said smiling.

"That's what I thought," I said picking up on her hint and was about to get my card out to pay and leave when she made a suggestion.

"If you like I can set you up with a screening of the promos of these movies, in a booth out the back, and a few others like them for you to check out before you purchase them, that way you'll know if you like them or not" she said.

"OK, are you able to do that?" I asked.

"Sure, follow me, through to the booths and I can set it up for you to watch. Jerry can you cover while I assist this woman, don't worry I will put you in a booth away from the men so you won't be disturbed", she said smiling mischievously.

"Thank you, but I don't want to be too much trouble, "I said.

"It's no trouble at all. Anyways us girls need to stick together, don't we?" she replied.

"I guess so," was all I could say.

I followed her back to the booths and we entered one of them at the end. It was dimly lit and had one chair that could rotate 360 with a big screen and panel in front of it. On either side there where glory holes which were shut. With both of us inside it was a bit cramped. She inserted a key to the monitor and punched in a code then selected from a list before pushing play.

"Here, sit down and get comfortable", she said moving aside for me to sit and watch.

A selection of lesbian movie trailers played with some of the sex scenes and then a compilation of MILF lesbians having sex came up on the screen from different movies.

She said as she stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders "I like to come in here sometimes to watch these and masturbate. They turn me on. I hope you like them."

I was glued to the screen, but also very conscious of her standing behind me, aware that she hadn't just asked me here to show me the promos but had something else in mind. I could feel myself getting nervous but also turned on and decided to go with it. "Yes, they are hot," I replied.

"I'll leave you to check them out and see what you like, so relax and watch the promos and enjoy yourself," she said.

She left and I sat in the chair looking at the screen at the different sex scenes. First up was a mom and stepdaughter, they were naked on a bed and making out. The next scene was a teacher strap-on fucking a teenage schoolgirl over a desk. Each scene would last a few minutes and then skip to another. As I watched I was becoming more relaxed and aroused. I decided to unzip my hoodie and take it off. I sat in my tank top and I started to rub my breasts, massaging them slowly. I was totally in grossed in the action on the screen that I didn't hear the shop assistant re-enter the booth.

"Are you getting turned on", she whispered in my ear.

I jumped with a fright, right out of the chair standing straight up and went red with embarrassment at being caught.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you but you seem to be enjoying yourself. Well, are you?" she asked again standing before me.

"Yes," I said meeting her gaze.

"Good, so from the movies you picked you either have a thing for older women, MILFS or big breasts. Am I that correct?"

"Yes, all of the above I guess," I answered blushing.

"Good, I'm Sam by the way."

"Holly," I replied.

She turned to the door and locked it, before facing me. She slid the straps of her dungarees off her shoulders and took her t-shirt off. She wasn't wearing any bra so she stood massaging her breasts smiling at me. They were larger than mine and her nipples were erect.

"I think it's time we had some fun, don't you?" Sam said.

I just nodded my head. She approached me, pushing me against the wall and smiled. She didn't waste any time and proceeded to kiss me sticking her tongue inside my mouth. I could feel the press of her breasts against mine. Her arm slid behind me drawing me closer in a firm embrace. Her lips were soft yet she kissed me with a fervent passion.

"We don't have much time before I have to be back," she said while starting to nibble on my earlobe before kissing my neck softly.

Her hands dropped to my ass giving each cheek a gentle squeeze. She then moved her right hand to the front of my leggings and slid her hand inside feeling my pussy through my panties.

"My, my someone's very wet," she laughed while continuing to kiss my neck.

She then pulled my leggings and panties down slightly to get access. I let out a soft moan as she slid her hand inside and started to probe my pussy with her finger. It slid in almost immediately as I was soaking wet with anticipation. My legs parted voluntarily as she slid two fingers in and started to fuck me. At first, she was slow when penetrating me pushing her fingers in nice and deep into my wet pussy. She would alternate between finger fucking me and rubbing my clit. I lay my head back and closed my eyes the closer I got to my orgasm. As my breathing became more ragged she continued to finger fuck me at a steady pace.

"Holly you are so wet and almost ready to cum. Will you cum for me, baby? I know you want to let yourself go," she whispered in my ear while fingering me.

"Harder, harder please" I grunted as I buried my head into her shoulder in anticipation.

"OK, baby," she said and finger fucked me harder and faster just as I was about to cum.

Suddenly I let out a grunt" OH god, I'm Cumming."

I held onto her tightly as I orgasm ed, Oh god that was fucking awesome," I squealed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said licking my cum from her fingers.

"Thank you, Sam, that was amazing," I said kissing her.

"Now Holly, time for you to pleasure me," she said looking me in the eyes.

My hands come up and begin to trace the outline of her breasts. My touch is having the desired effect as she sighs and moans at my touch. Her nipples go hard and pointy under my gentle teasing. She starts to return my affection by kissing me. I continue to kiss her mouth and then her neck while caressing her breasts. I give her nipples little pinches every so often which she gasps at. I slowly kiss down her neck and cup her magnificent breasts squeezing them firmly. Her hands are resting on my sides as I continue to kiss my way down to her nipples. I cupped each breast running my tongue over each nipple slowly then sucking hard on them.

"So fucking hot baby. I need you to eat my pussy for me; I don't have much time so we will have to be quick. On your knees baby, "she said while she pulled her dungarees down and removed her panties.

I just did as I was told and knelt before her while she removed her clothing. Once done she stood before me and spread her legs. She had a thin strip of pubic hair as far as I could see. I knelt between her legs and examined it closely as I had never given a girl oral before. I could smell her arousal and see it glisten. I moved closer and parted her lips with my thumbs and started to lick up and down her slit, pushing my tongue inside.

"I love the way you taste," I said.

"I love your tongue, fuck me with it," Sam sighed.

I continued to lick inside her lips and suck on her clitoris. Sam was starting to moan and held my head in place. She was enjoying it a lot which gave me great pleasure. She was well on her way to an orgasm. She was slowly humping my face while I licked her. Her pussy lips were quite swollen from arousal. My head was buried in her pussy so much it was hard to breathe.

"Stand up baby. Use your fingers to finish me off while you suck my nipples," she moaned.

I stood up and kissed her before turning my attention to her breasts. I suckled on them alternating between licking the nipples and sucking them. I then inserted one then two fingers into her wet pussy and started to finger fuck her.

Oh god, don't stop I'm close," she cried out.

I increased my pace even though my fingers were aching from the effort.

"God, don't stop, I'm going to cum so hard," she said.

With that, I could feel her body spasm as she came and let out a shriek. I could feel her juices flow over my fingers. I instinctively stopped and removed them as her body sagged into me. As she relaxed and came down of her high, I gave her a quick kiss then brought my fingers up and licked them just as she had done. She took my hand and sucked on each finger before pulling me in for a kiss. Her lips were soft yet her actions were quite assertive, as she continued to kiss me vigorously, sucking on my tongue and kissing my neck.

"Suck my tits for me," she demanded, pulling me towards them.

They were right in my face so I started to cup them with my hands, lick the nipples before sucking on them.

"Good girl, suck them hard, I've been horny all day and that feels so good" she moaned.

"Gladly," I said continuing to suck them, while she held my head.

She moaned and moved her head to kiss me again, thou much softer this time. I began to fondle and caress her breast.

"OH Fuck that feels great, I wish we had more time," she panted.

"So do I, I'm very glad I came into today," I said laughing.

"So am I, the only problem is I have to work another two hours feeling horny with a wet pussy. Let's get cleaned up, I have to get back," Sam said.

We both got cleaned up and dressed with some wipes from the booth. It turns out that Sam is thirty- eight, single and lives in a flat nearby. Just as we were about to leave the booth she kissed me again, thanking me and hoping we could meet up again. We went back to the front of the shop and Sam scanned the items that I paid for and wrote her number on a flyer handing it to me.

"Oh just one minute, you might want to take this, It's my number and a flyer for the Vanilla Club," she said handing me a flyer.

"Thank you, I'd like to see you again if that's OK but maybe somewhere else next time," I said smiling.

"I'd like that very much, you might also like to try out the Vanilla Club," she said.

"What's the Vanilla Club?" I said taking and briefly looking at it before putting it in my bag.

She said "It's a gay club, but they have specific nights just for us girls. It's a list of up-and-coming nights, dates etc."

"So is this Vanilla Club any good?" I asked.

"It's fun, popular with lesbian and bisexual women. You even get some bi-curious married women turn up to experiment but in general it's a cool nightclub," she replied.

"OK, thanks, I might check it out," I said and left to get a taxi and go home.

I didn't have a chance to view my new DVDs until later that night when Mom and Dad had gone out. They were quite good and I had no problem getting off while watching them. The suction cup dildo was a revelation, as I could stick it to most flat surfaces and grind down on it. I found if I wanted to use it during the day and wanted some privacy I could take it to the bathroom and stick it to the toilet seat. I was very happy with my purchases and would visit the store again during Christmas to hook up with Sam. As my injury wasn't fully healed and I wasn't going to play the next game on Saturday 23rd of December, I was at a loose end. I rang Deidre and asked her if she had been to this club and what it was like. She told me she had and that it was a great place to hook up with women.