Learning the Ropes Ch. 08: Connection

Story Info
Dahlia and Kara share an intimate moment.
2.1k words
4.77
2.5k
4

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara

***

The door clicked open, and I stopped swinging my legs back and forth off the edge of the desk. Dahlia stepped in and I couldn't help but to smile when I saw her. She looked refreshed, a definite improvement over the stressed - almost scared - woman that scurried out of my apartment just hours ago.

I, on the other hand, was as anxious as could be. This was it, I reasoned with myself. Whether we stay together or not, everything would be in the open between us. I swallowed hard, hopping off the desk right as Dahlia rushed over and embraced me before the door had even swung shut.

I held her, breathing in her scent as my arms rubbed her back. Finally we ended our embrace, smiling at each other. "So..."

"So..." She responded, before we both chuckled. She smiled at me, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

Well, shit. Here goes everything. "I want to talk to you about my past... relationships. One in particular. And I also want to talk about our future." I realized I'd still been staring at Dahlia's heeled feet, so I forced my gaze back at her face. To my surprise she stayed quiet, nodding to show she heard me. "I was with a girl at the start of the school year. We broke it off a few months ago. She's in one of your classes, Felicity?"

A strange look spread across Dahlia's face, and she immediately looked away. She knew her, that's for sure. Maybe she was thinking about the ethics of a grad student - a teaching assistant, even - being with a freshman. I hoped she wouldn't judge me for that too harshly given our own relationship, but there were still enough differences between the two pairings to be left uncertain.

I pressed on. "Yeah, so Felicity and I were a thing for a while. It started similarly to you and I... Except with Felicity, she didn't like being told what to do. She kept rebelling and fighting for control, trying to get me to listen to her while still begging me to boss her around. Things got... unhealthy..." I choked, my throat tightening. For a moment, the memories overwhelmed and swarmed me. Our fights, our arguments, the way we spoke and touched each other.

In the end, there wasn't any love left between us.

In the end, there was only anger and spite.

I looked up at Dahlia, more emotions written across my face than I could identify in myself. What she saw must have worried her, because immediately her hand was holding my own, with a thumb running across the backside of my hand.

"We got nasty with each other. It wasn't right, it wasn't healthy... but most of all, it wasn't safe. We fought, and when sex is tied to power and control, fighting can make things..."

I took a deep breath, steeling myself to say what I needed to while looking into Dahlia's eyes.

"We crossed boundaries. We didn't respect each other's consent. We hurt each other. And then, when we'd both fucked up... I broke things off. We were done, it was over and we went our separate ways. I think... I think she still hates me for what happened. I used to get texts and calls from her, and she'd say I had abandoned her.

"I won't abandon you," I insisted quickly, squeezing Dahlia's hands and giving her a nod. "I've learned a lot since then, and I am not going to run away. I want us to work; I want to be with you, for us to be together, in a relationship." The words tumbled out of my mouth, and a flash of embarrassment shocked through my body. I pulled away, feeling myself retreating inwards until Dahlia pulled me close into a hug.

"Kara... I want us to be together too." She sighed, sitting down in her chair. I followed her lead, leaning against the edge of the desk to take the weight off my feet. "I just got out of a relationship that ended badly. Remember when I taught your classes when you were an undergrad, and I was Mrs. Waverly? Well, it's just Ms. Waverly now. He left me."

My heart stopped in my chest, breaking a little for the woman in front of me. She looked ready to cry, though she took some deep breaths and focused on keeping herself together. "He thought I was getting too old for him. Too boring, too vanilla. So... he found someone younger. More 'exciting' for him." I watched her eyes roll, and then she laughed. "That's why you caught me in my office like that the other day. I wanted to feel like that young girl that he left me for, to know that I still have something exciting about me, too."

I smirked, brushing my thumb over Dahlia's cheek. "You really aren't that old, you know. You're still a beautiful flower, and I'm happy you're mine."

Dahlia snorted, shaking her head. "Trust me, I'm plenty old. But the fact that someone like you, someone your age and everything is interested in me? It's a miracle."

I was about to argue again with her, but she didn't give me the chance. Her lips were against mine and we were kissing passionately. I thought about our conversation as we made out. We both wanted to be together. My heart leapt as I realized she'd said and meant it like I did. I broke the kiss out of giddy excitement, cupping her cheek to keep her close.

"Dahlia... will you be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes lit up, and she nodded against my hand. "Absolutely, Kara!" We kissed again, my hands roving over her body while she just held close to me. I plucked apart her blouse, freeing her breasts. She was wearing an open bra, her breasts barely held in by the satin fabric.

"You naughty girl!" She blushed red, her fingers lifting the underside of her breasts up so I could see them. They looked impressive, and I was about to start peppering them with kisses when there was suddenly a knock at the door. I glanced at Dahlia, panic filling both of our eyes. I couldn't remember, had either of us locked it? "Under the desk!" I hissed. She looked at me skeptically, but as the door handle started to twist she practically dove for the hiding space.

I hurriedly sat in her chair and pulled it up to the front of the desk, watching as the earliest few students filtered into the room. They immediately began unpacking their bags, then giving me a quizzical look.

"Uh... Dah-- Ms. Waverly had to step out, she'll be back soon," I lied, my cheeks glowing red. There was no way to let her out while class was going on, I'd have to cover for her while she was under the desk. "I'll be leading the class today, s-so--"

I froze, stuttering. I'd worn a skirt today, the weather warm and seasonal for a change. It seems Dahlia had noticed that my legs were spread open, revealing my panties under the desk, and she had stuck her fingers underneath my panties. Before I fully knew what was going on, they were down around my ankles.

Great.

Now I couldn't stand up either until the class was over. We were both stuck now. "S-so," I picked up, trying to finish my thought. Fingers brushed against my sex, parting already wet lips. Fuck, this was hot. "So, we'll just have study time until the end of the period. Feel free to utilize your classmates."

A single finger slid into my depths as a student raised their hand. "What about the papers due today?"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, nodding. "You... you all have an extra day to tidy them up, make them as good as you can." A wave of relieved faces filled the room, and I slumped down in the seat just as the talking started. Perfect timing, because almost immediately I felt Dahlia's tongue press against my pussy, the very tip curling upward and dragging between my wet lips.

A quiet moan escaped my lips as I struggled to remain decent and professional. My teacher, Dahlia Waverly, was eating me out in class. The fantasy of being publicly teased and pleasured was sweet enough - who would have thought the reality even better. Dahlia alternated between using her tongue and a pair of fingers, silently orchestrating my pleasure from below. I pulled out my laptop to try and distract myself - or at the very least, look normal - but I ended up hardly touching the thing.

Dahlia's efforts were amazing, and I felt myself building to an orgasm. Panicked, I tapped against my thigh a couple times, and fortunately Dahlia stopped what she was doing. Unfortunately, she only stopped for a couple minutes before she continued with a seemingly greater interest.

We fell into a rhythm, me signaling that I was close only for Dahlia to give me the slightest of breaks, and between those pauses she feasted upon my nectar like she had been starved for weeks. My juices were getting everywhere, dripping on the seat and her face. She teased me expertly, while at the same time exploring my pussy as though it were a frontier to be charted. By the time she'd be done, she'd know me inside and out better than I knew myself.

Class ended and the students drifted out of the room at a casual pace, replaced with fresh heads for another hour of class. At no point was there a chance for us to clean up and become presentable, so we waited longer. Not that Dahlia seemed to mind, as she kept teasing me even throughout me introducing to the class that it was a study hour.

By the time the third class began, I was losing my mind. I kept spacing out and drooling, my thoughts going blank. My heart raced, my skin was clammy, and I direly needed to cum. I kept tapping my thigh every few seconds, even the slightest stimulation was too much to handle. The only thing keeping me from squirting my brains out was the strange smirk on the face of my ex, Felicity. I had to keep my shit together, especially in front of her.

It took her longer to pack up her belongings than the other students. I wondered if she knew something was up, but I convinced myself that my mind was playing tricks on me. Finally, she left and the door swung shut on its own after her. I slid the chair back, and immediately Dahlia was sitting on my lap. A finger, then a second, then a third was pushed into my tight, needy pussy. I whimpered out loud for the first time that day, my body shaking. Dahlia's lips were on my own as well as my neck and collar bone, teasing and kissing and sucking and OH GOD, I WAS CUMMING.

Bright lights seared my vision, every touch on my body an extreme sensation. It was like a high with no end, a roller coaster that wouldn't stop. I whimpered, the sound distant to my ears as I lost myself. My brain stopped working, my thoughts and consciousness unavailable as I finally came explosively.

I came back to consciousness in Dahlia's arms. Somehow, she'd lifted me out of the chair onto her lap. I tried to speak, to thank her and to beg her to let me get up, but my words didn't leave my mouth right. I lifted an arm, and it felt heavy and distant.

She grinned, kissing my nose gently. "I guess that makes us even for yesterday, mistress. Did I serve you well?"

Fuck, that was hot to hear. I could feel my hips give another twitch at the sound of those words, my pussy clench as it yearned for more. I was too weak, too tired though. So I just smiled up at the mature woman holding me as though I were her child, and strained myself upward to kiss her lips.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, Kara." Her voice was quiet, something was on her mind. Right now, I was too exhausted, too stimulated to find out what was going on. But I'd have to figure out what was going on the next day, so that I could save her from whatever torment was troubling her.