The Soccer Mom

Story Info
A soccer coach has a soccer mom.
2.1k words
4.59
25.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie gathered the balls to bag them up after practice. The 22-year-old Sports Management student was coaching a girls soccer club team at the local YMCA. Most of the girls were decent players, but not good enough to make the squad at the college as freshmen. Their parents sent them to Julie who was a full scholarship player at the local university. She had the skills to turn pro or make the USWNT but wanted to finish her education first. Julie taught them well and several of her players over the last 4 years not only made the Varsity team, but some of them now had scholarship offers of their own.

"Miss Morris, can I have a word?" Julie inwardly cringed as she turned to face Mrs. Lydia Osborne. Lydia was a stereotypical soccer mom from hell. A stay-at-home mom with a very wealthy but distant husband, Lydia poured her attention into her son and daughter. 18 year old Stacey would never set a soccer pitch on fire but was a good dependable wing. Lydia's Lincoln Navigator always gleamed, and her daily uniform of yoga pants and an exercise tank were of the finest quality.

Julie reminded herself that Mr. Osborne was a large contributor to the program and Lydia sat on several of the Y's committees as she painted a smile on her face. "Yes Mrs. Osborne, is there a problem?" Like most coaches of youth sports, Julie felt that dealing with the parents was the only part of the job she didn't like. Most thought their star was the next Mia Hamm and didn't want to hear different.

"Well yes, though it's not about soccer and I don't know how to say it. First, I want you to know that Peter and I know you've done nothing to encourage it, but two days ago I was looking through Stacy's messages and it seems that she and a couple of the other girls have major crushes on you." Julie wasn't surprised to hear it; she had never shied away for telling her players about her personal life if they asked and even brought her girlfriend to practice on occasion to help coach. She was however surprised that Lydia was telling her about her daughter's crush.

Julie felt her cheeks flush a little, "How do you want me to handle it? She asked.

"Please just ignore it." Lydia replied, "we just wanted to make sure you knew." Lydia gave Julia a quick appreciative glance, "At least she has good taste."

The weeks went by and the season went well. Julie was sure not to do anything to encourage any non-soccer thoughts in her player's heads. She knew about some snuggles and a few kisses enjoyed by some of the girls in the back of the bus after travel games, but chose not to make a stink about it. What the girls did on their time was their parents' problem not hers. Instead, Julie found herself noticing Lydia more and more. She came to the Y daily to use the facilities even volunteering to teach a few exercise classes to the older female members. Julie encountered her often in the changing room catching her breath after a class, clothes wet with sweat. Since Stacey had turned 18, Julie assumed that Lydia at least in her late 30's but looked not much older than Julie herself. Tight and toned she her deep auburn hair cut into a stylish pixie; Lydia oozed sexual confidence from her athletic small frame. She didn't know Lydia's sexuality, but Lydia was married to a powerful man so while Julie let her own crush develop, she wouldn't take the issue further. Lydia gained a starring role in her fantasies while Julie masturbated to orgasm almost daily. Julie worried that the crush would start to consume her as she sometimes reminded herself that she needed to concentrate on her own skills and studies.

The season finally ended and one crisp October evening, Julie found herself sitting at one of the bars near campus, when she felt a set of long well-manicured fingernails rub her bare shoulder. Julie put down her beer and turned to see Lydia's bright smile facing her; "Hi, some of the other team moms are here for a girl's night. Would you like to join us?" Julie glanced over and saw Anna's mom Kate and Beth's mom Siobhan. Both of the girls were among the back of the bus contingent. All three of the women were dressed to kill, not overly slutty but certainly more risqué than typical for a married woman out for a drink in a small college town.

Julie carried her beer over to the table and was greeted with warm hugs from both women. Lydia arrived a few seconds later carrying a fresh beer for Julie and a glass of white wine for herself. Her hug was long and tight accompanied with a soft kiss on the cheek that made Julie's nipples harden almost painfully.

Conversation was completely innocent at first, talking about the just completed season and their families. As the drinks went down, things got a bit raunchier -- jokes about their husband bedroom abilities and past lovers when their daughters interests and curiosities came up. Kate asked if Julie knew how far their daughters had gone in their explorations, to which she replied that she knew about some "kissing practice" and snuggles, but also suspected that some furtive groping was going on. The three moms were digesting this news when Julie felt Lydia's hand squeeze her thigh below the hem of her shorts. Her eyes opened wide at the unexpected touch then Lydia leaned over her to grab a napkin and pressed her breast against Julie's own.

Unsure of what was going on, Julie announced that she would be right back and headed to the bathroom. While in there Julie quickly took care of the necessary then stared into the mirror as she washed her hands. Not 100% certain of what was happening and completely sure that the alcohol was partially to blame, she resolved to behave herself and go home as soon as reasonably polite. Julie returned to the table to find Lydia there alone and a fresh drink waiting for her. She shifted her seat slightly further away from Lydia and asked after Kate and Siobhan. With a slightly inebriated but lusty smile Lydia said they had to go home, but Peter was away until tomorrow night, so she was free to stay. Julie contemplated this news for a moment then took Lydia's hand before looking right in her eyes. "Ok, but I need to know what you are hoping will happen here tonight."

Lydia thought a moment, "I'm not sure, but I'm very turned on right now and I'll bet that the taxi driver taking Kate and Siobhan is getting an eyeful too." She answered with a slight giggle.

Julie leaned over and pressed her lips to Lydia's. At first, they were firm and unyielding but quickly softened when Julie opened her lips to slide her tongue over Lydia's mouth. Lydia moaned into Julie's mouth then welcomed her tongue. Lydia broke the kiss then sat back with a dazed look. "That was wonderful, but we need to go somewhere, I can't get recognized."

Julie scrolled through her phone until she found Lydia's number in her Soccer phone list. She typed her address and sent it to Lydia, "My apartment is two blocks away, I'm going to leave first and give me 5 minutes before you do." Then she slid her phone into her pocket and headed for the door.

Julie let herself in and closed the door behind her wondering what the hell she was thinking by inviting Lydia back to her home. The age difference didn't bother her one bit Julia loved older women, but Lydia was married and the mother of one of her players. While debating in her head, there was a timid knock at her door. She opened it to see Lydia looking both flushed and nervous. "You want to come in Lydia, we can just talk, or I won't be offended if you go." Lydia shifted from one foot to the other before she stepped across the threshold.

After leading her guest to the couch, Julie sat on the opposite side, "Lydia, I have some questions. Why are you here? What are you hoping for?"

Lydia turned an even deeper shade of red, "I'm not really sure," she finally replied. "I know Stacy still has a huge crush on you and I know she's been experimenting. I caught her and her friend Vicky making out yesterday when they were supposed to be studying. I admit it watched for a bit and was very turned on before they noticed me. My panties were soaked, and I went back to my room and masturbated. It was your face, your body that I was thinking about when I came harder than I have in a very long time. Just being here alone with you has got me soaked again." Lydia slid her hand under her skirt and inside her panties. She pulled it out glistening with lubrication. "See." She said. "You do this to me."

Now it was Julie's turn to feel flushed and confused. Her nipples hardened under her shirt, and she felt a warmth swelling in her pussy. "What about Peter?" was all she was able to stammer out.

Lydia thought for several seconds, "Peter.. yes Peter, I love him. He's a wonderful man and even me telling you any of this would hurt him incredibly. But just thinking about you made me cum harder than he's made me in years. So honestly, the only thing keeping me from kissing you is Peter." Lydia reached out and squeezed Julie's thigh, "But I want to so badly, and I think you want me to."

Julie placed her hand on top of Lydia's and used it to rub her thigh. She sighed quietly as her brain filled with thoughts of pulling that had to her crotch. Before she let herself do that though, she slid closer to Lydia and caressed her face. Lydia closed her eyes and leaned her head into Julie's hand. Finally, they opened and stared into Julie's lust filled ones. She also reached out and taking hold of Julie's head pulled them together for a first kiss.

Their lips first touched tentatively, then again with increasing passion. Julie was the first to open her lips and snake her tongue inside the other's mouth. Lydia swirled her around the invader and then sucked on it gently. Julie broke the kiss to take Lydia's earlobe between her teeth and nibbled gently. Lydia moaned loudly and her hand left Julie's thigh and pressed into her own now dripping cunt. She rubbed her lips as she pulled Julia harder against her neck.

"Please." She groaned finding Julia's free hand and giving it access to her pussy. "Please make me cum." She knew she was being selfish but at this point didn't care. The younger woman excited her so much and she needed her fantasy fulfilled. She gasped as Julie slid two fingers inside her rocking them faster and faster. Wet squelching filled her ears that she knew was coming from her sopping pussy. She was more turned on than she had been since the early days of her marriage when she and Peter would spend days naked, him fucking her three holes at any whim. More than when in college than the night she gave herself to her boyfriend's three roommates at a party being train fucked in the bathroom. This was her first time being with a woman and she was desperate to cum from the touch of this woman. She felt her pussy clamp around Julia's fingers as they first found then pressed her g-spot. Her kisses grew even more frantic as her body became lost in her lust. Her hands first groped then mauled Julie's tits, squeezing her nipples until it was almost painful. Julie screamed in pleasure then she massaged the rough textured flesh inside Lydia even harder.

Lydia squeezed her eyes tight as her body first went rigid then spasmed in orgasm. Her screams reverberated off the walls and her juices poured out of her, soaking her skirt and the cushions of Julie's couch. Julie held her tightly and soothed her through her orgasm, offering gentle kisses and encouraging sounds.

Finally with a satisfied shudder Lydia sat back against the arm of the couch. Julie was still panting with excitement, "Well." She said, "Not what I was expecting."

Lydia leaned forward and kissed her again, "It was what I was expecting, and it was incredible." she smiled, "Now for you, I want to make you feel as good."

To be continued: