Learning the Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I didn't lie to you Alexandra. I told you we had to be truthful with each other from tonight forward. And I'm sharing the truth with you now. I didn't lie. I just planned to set up our meeting but I never lied to you."

"It seems that you are just using semantics to meet your needs." Her voice still a little shaky from crying.

Jamison pulls her into his arms, embracing her against his chest. Whispering in her ear, "Sometimes it's hard to see what we want when it's right in front of us. I think you want to be here almost as much as I want you here. If you still believe what I did, what I said was part of a lie, than it must be. I can only say I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to be a lie. I can only apologize and hope you accept it and forgive me. I promise there will never be a cause for you to doubt me again. "

Alexandra wipes the tears from her cheeks. Looking at Jamison, she places her hand to his cheek. "I guess you win, Jamison. You did have the answer. I will keep my promise, at least for the next twenty-four hours. I will answer your questions and follow your command. Please don't make me regret it."

"We both win Alexandra. I will do my best to make sure you never regret it." Jamison kisses her, it's a long passion filled kiss. When he pulls back from the kiss he looks into her eyes. He uses the pads of his thumbs to wipe the remaining tears from her face.

"Jamison, you need to know that if I even think you are lying to me or manipulating me in any way, I will leave so fast your head won't have time to spin."

He nods and kisses her cheek. "I said I'm sorry. Can we move on from here?"

"Yes."

"Alexandra are you able to continue? Are you able to answer some questions and listen to some things we need to discuss? If you need to rest awhile, that's ok. We can take a break." Jamison looks for any signs of fatigue, mental or physical. "It's been a long few hours. You have been dealing with a lot of new information, new feelings. What do you feel like doing? I still need to 'fill in those blanks' for you. Do you want to keep talking?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Stop me at any time. If you have a question or need more information, whatever you need. Alexandra, this is a process. There is no way for me to give you all the information you need or want in one night. So, I will give you the highlight reel. You will have to do your part and start educating yourself on certain aspects. I'll give you web sites, educational sites. There will be some homework involved and part of that will include finding all the information available to help you along. I want this to be an educated decision. You will have to read as much as possible about BDSM and come prepared with questions when we meet. Are you willing to do that?"

"Yes. I'm great at research. Besides, it's not like I can give it to my assistant to do for me." She laughs lightly.

"No, you definitely need to do this research on your own. Now let's go upstairs to my bedroom." Gently he moves her from his lap.

"I thought we were going to talk. Why do we need to go to your bedroom?" She asks nervously.

"Mostly, because this is going to take a while, it's late, and I want to be comfortable. Then because I won and you agreed to do what I say for the next twenty-four hours without question." Jamison stands up and swats her backside, "this way woman, class has begun."

~~~~~~~~

Jamison takes Alexandra's hand and leads her up the stairs. His bedroom is all the way down the hall on the left hand side. When he opens the doors, she realizes that his master bedroom and bath take up the entire left wing of the upstairs. It is as large as most two bedroom apartments in the city. Surprisingly, it is not as dark as the rooms downstairs.

Alexandra is amazed by the size of the bed. She can't tear her eyes away from the structure. It's the focal point of the room. The California King sized bed is situated in the center of the far wall. It is massive with its large black wooden frame and cushioned headboard. The four posted structure is impressive and the black wood shines like it is freshly waxed, it matches the wood and polish of the desk in his library. The bedposts even have the same design as the legs of the desk downstairs, but these holes are spaced further apart. The deep blood red silk and satin coverings and pillows add to the gleam of the bed's wood.

Jamison watches Alexandra's reaction to the bed. He doesn't want her to be intimidated by the bed, so he continues to hold her hand as he walks toward the massive structure.

"Alexandra, help me get some of these pillows off the bed. Just throw them on the couch over there." He points to the large couch that faces an open glass fire place. The glass fireplace is the only thing that separates the bedroom space from the master bath. If you can call it a separation since you can completely see through it and its double sided opening.

Jamison's voice gets her attention and she starts to move the pillows off the bed. Once all the excess pillows are removed, he pulls down the comforter and linen. Then he starts to undress.

"What are you doing?" Her voice is full of surprise as he starts undressing.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm getting undressed. You don't think I go to bed dressed do you?" He's not openly laughing at her but there is laughter in his eyes and his expression. He's enjoying her reaction, her nervousness. Her apprehension excites him.

"Is this really how we are going to start?" She can't believe she agreed to this and she can't bring herself to back out or break her promise to do as he says for twenty-four hours. Not that she wants to, it's just she didn't think things would move so fast.

"It is as good a place as any Alexandra. The clothes don't matter. Think of them as a barrier. If we are naked and talking, it's one less obstacle for us to hide behind. Nakedness is like the truth, sooner or later you get to it."

"I vote for later."

He laughs. "That's why I'm not giving you a vote."

Jamison continues to undress as if what she asked didn't even faze him. He takes off his suit jacket, tie and shirt, placing them neatly over a suit stand. Then he moves over to the large high backed chair next to a reading lamp. Sitting down he takes off his shoes and socks. He places them next to the suit stand. As he turns back to look at Alexandra, he notes her eyes have not left him as he changes. He looks at her and smiles, maintaining eye contact, and he unbuttons and unzips his pants. "You do know that you have to undress, right?"

"Why? I'm perfectly comfortable in this." Even as she talks to him, her eyes are fixed on his body. Now, she watches and follows his hands as he loops his thumbs in the waist of his pants and pushes them down his legs.

"Oh God." The words are out of her mouth before the thought clears her head.

"No, it's not God Alexandra, just me. But I thank you for the compliment." He smiles, picks up his pants and drapes them over the pant rod. Then without hesitation, he watches Alexandra blush as he removes his boxer briefs and tosses them next to the suit stand. Jamison is a handsome man and confident in his body. He walks naked over to the bed and sits on the side of the bed facing Alexandra.

She is standing behind the couch with one of the pillows in her hands. She is immobilized but she can't take her eyes off Jamison's naked form.

"Alexandra put that pillow down and come here." His tone is even but leaving no room for questioning.

Slowly, she places the pillow on the couch and walks to him. She stops about two feet away from him and just stares into his eyes.

"Alexandra, I want you to undress for me." His eyes are dark, blackened as the midnight sky. His face is strong looking, hard but handsome in a rough sort of way. His cheek bones are high, his nose prominent and straight, and his strong jaw is tight. The only soft aspects of his face are his lips, especially when he is genuinely smiling.

Alexandra continues to look at him. Her eyes are examining his body from top to bottom. His neck is strong, his shoulders broad and muscular. His arms are well defined as is his chest. His abdomen is flat and tight but not overly muscled. There is no hair on his chest or abdomen. In fact, now that she looks more closely, he has no body hair not even on his balls or penis. The only hair on his body is a light dusting on his forearms and calf area. As she continues her exam, she can't help but see that Jamison is fully erect.

He is sitting on the side of the bed and his erection reaches up just passed his belly button. Alexandra can't take her eyes off of him. She is examining him inch by inch. He has a large penis. It's thick, firm, and dark pink at the head. The thick vein that runs from the base of his penis to the rim of its head is fully engorged and distends off his penis like it's its own mountain range. Without realizing what she is doing, Alexandra sighs deeply and runs her tongue across the slit of her mouth, moistening both her upper and lower lips.

With that move, Jamison gasps. "Alexandra. You are killing me here woman."

Finally, she breaks her preoccupation with his naked body and looks at him. Still she doesn't realize that she has been inspecting him and staring at his naked body for the past five minutes.

"I think you have seen most of what there is to see Alexandra. Now it's my turn." He smiles as he watches her face and neck blush bright pink.

"I'm sorry Jamison. I really didn't mean to stare, but you really are a beautiful looking man." She can only manage a shy smile as she shakes her head to clear her thoughts.

"No need to apologize. Thank you for the compliment. Although I might prefer you used something like ruggedly handsome as oppose to beautiful."

Laughing she smiles back at him, "You are that too. But really, you are beautiful."

"Thank you again. Now, that is enough with the delay tactics. I want you to undress for me and join me in bed. If I remember correctly, we have some lessons to be learned."

"Why do I need to undress? I don't need to be undressed to learn." She looks at him questioningly.

A little annoyed with her delay and her response Jamison decides to put an end to it. "Alexandra, do you remember when you agreed that you wanted to be here? Do you remember when I told you I do not like to repeat myself? Do you remember agreeing to do whatever I say without question for the next twenty-four hours?"

Quietly she responds, "Yes." And then bites her inner cheek to stop herself from saying anything else.

"Then let's go with the assumption that the answer to any more questions like that is all of those reasons. However, I will focus on the fact that you agreed to do what I say without question from here forward. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, strip for me." His voice is commanding and leaves no room for discussion. He takes a deep cleansing breath in and slowly releases it as Alexandra reaches for the zipper on the side of her dress.

"Alexandra, the first thing I want you to remove is that necklace!" He sounds a little disturbed and a little angry when he hears himself.

"I know I'm not supposed to ask any questions, but I can't help this one. Why are you so preoccupied with my necklace?"

Jamison takes a deep breath and sighs. "When I first saw it, I thought it was a collar. It wasn't until I asked Stephan about it that he told me it was just a necklace and didn't have any significant meaning."

"What is a collar and what meaning does it hold?" She asks as she unhooks the lock of her necklace and removes it. She places it on the bedside table next to the lamp.

Watching her as she continues to undress, Jamison explains. "A collar, specifically one like your necklace, is called a "day collar." It is worn during the day when a sub is out doing her "normal" life activities. When a sub is home or in play, she would wear a leather collar or a play collar that is more 'user friendly'. No matter what type of collar or what material it is made from the significance is what matters. A sub who wears a collar is acknowledging that she or he belongs to their Dom/Domme. They are stating that they are in a committed relationship and are not open to or looking for anyone else."

"Oh. So, you thought I belonged to someone?" Alex pulls her arms from her sleeves and her dress falls to the floor. She is standing in front of Jamison in her blue underwire teddy, matching lace panties, stockings and heels. As she bends to pick up her dress, Jamison has the perfect view of her breasts.

"Yes." He answers as his breath catches in his throat.

"I'm curious, just when did you speak to Stephan about the meaning of my necklace?" She eyes him suspiciously.

"Why?" He returns her look and his eyes light up. I should have known she would pick up on the significance of the collar and my stupid timing issue. She is smart Jamison; keep your wits about you.

"I was just wondering if you were still under the belief that I was committed to someone as you were teasing and flirting with me. I would think that would be against some rule or code of ethics or something."

"I'll concede to the teasing, but I don't remember flirting! I'm sure there was no flirting." He smiles.

"Don't try to stall or divert me. Are you going to answer my original question?"

"No! Now keep stripping."

"Chicken!"

Jamison laughs at her barb at him. "That's way too many questions for someone who isn't supposed to ask any." He gently reminds her.

Alexandra folds her dress. She turns on her heel and saunters over to the high back chair and places it over the back. She makes an exaggerated bending motion so that her panties pull up and expose her ass more. Hearing his dry voice, as he tries to clear his throat she smiles at him. "Are you alright?"

"Almost, just a few more articles of clothing and I will be perfectly fine."

"Really?" She asks in a playful tone.

"Yes really. Now keep going. I am only human Alexandra and I've already informed you how I detest waiting."

"Ok. You keep teaching and I'll keep undressing. For every question you answer, I'll take off another piece of clothing."

He shakes his head no. "There is no bargaining here Alexandra. Remember do as I say for twenty-four hours." He is challenging her to see how far she will push him.

"I know. And I did agree, but you have to admit, my way would be more fun. You know with anticipation, delayed gratification and all of that." She winks at him.

"Alexandra, you wouldn't be trying to play me would you? That would not bode well for you if you were. We might have to delay the conversational aspects of the education and skip right to the punishment section." His voice is a little more sinister sounding and a chill runs up her spine.

"No. I've been pre-warned about trying to play or manipulate you. I was just trying to make a game out of this." She responds truthfully.

"So, I would guess that Ashley shared that tidbit of wisdom with you?" He watches as she reaches back to unhook the bra section of her silk teddy. Once it is unhooked, she reaches down and very slowly pulls it over her head. Her breasts are exposed to full view. She tosses her teddy to join her dress and her breasts bounce a little.

Jamison sighs loudly. "The panties next."

Alexandra nods and slips her panties down her thighs to her knees. She realizes if she tries to take them off while standing on one stiletto she will fall. She reaches out a hand to Jamison, "A little help here please before I fall on my butt."

Instead of taking her hand, he gets off the bed and kneels in front of her. He reaches for her panties and takes them down to her ankles. Realizing he is going to finish the job for her, she places her hands on his shoulders for support. She lifts first one leg and then the other so that he can take the panties off and over her stiletto heels.

Jamison remains in front of her. His head is just above her pubic area. He looks up and sees her intently watching him. He nods his head toward her stockings and asks, "May I?" Alexandra hesitates, than nods yes. Slowly he runs his hands up over her calves, along the outsides of her knees, than he places one hand on the inside of her knee while the other remains on the outside. He continues to move them slowly up the thigh of her left leg. When he reaches the lace top of her stocking, he traces the lace with his fingers. Now, it's Alexandra's turn to sigh. Her hands tighten on his shoulders and his fingers sink into his muscle as an electrical impulse fires from the core of her sex through the rest of her body. She holds on to him to balance herself.

Gently, he taps his hand between her thighs motioning her to spread her legs apart. She follows his meaning and separates her legs a few inches more. He moans as he sees her labia open a little. He takes a deep breath and her scent enters his nostrils. She smells of a floral scent, it must be some sort of body shampoo, and a base of musk. He encircles her thigh with his fingers and slowly draws her stocking down her leg. When he reaches her ankle, he leaves the stocking and removes the back strap of her heels. Then he slides the heel from her foot, followed by the stocking. He repeats the same maneuver on her right leg.

When he stands in front of her, she is not sure what he is going to do. He leans down to her face, brushes the loose hairs back and kisses her. He takes his time as his tongue slides over her bottom lip. He lightly kisses her mouth before he enters it with his tongue. He explores the hollows of her cheeks, traces the ridges of her teeth and then slowly sucks her tongue into his mouth. Her body leans into his and he can feel her firm breast against his rib cage. Her nipples are hard. Her breast brush against him with each breath she takes. He can feel the shiver over her back as his arms encircle her and trace down her spine coming to rest on the curve of her bare ass.

He separates from the kiss. Then he leans back in and nips her bottom lip with his teeth. Not enough to hurt, but just enough to startle her. She jumps and laughs at his unexpected move. Jamison smiles at her then slaps her ass with enough force to leave a little sting.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She asks, rubbing her ass cheek.

"For making me wait so long to see you naked." He looks her up and down and then says, "Now that is the definition of beautiful."

She returns his smile. "Thank you, but I don't believe ten hours to see someone naked can be considered 'so long.' Is it ok to ask you a question?"

"I'm in shock you waited this long. Go ahead." His voice is playful but weary of what she might ask.

"Is this slapping thing a habit of yours or is this some type of prep work for me?" Tilting her head to the side, she looks back at the pink hand print on her ass as she watches for his reaction.

He laughs. "I would have to say a little of both. I do enjoy slapping your ass whenever the chance presents itself, so you will have to get used to it if you decide to continue after our twenty-four hours. Also, you should know that spanking is often a key ingredient in play sessions. It is used both for pleasure and for punishment. Of course that is entirely different from a simple slap on the ass but the basic foundation is the same."

"Good to know. May I go now?" She says in a totally serious manner.

Jamison is taken back, she can't mean it. "What?"

"Oh Jamison, I'm just kidding. I may get scared off, but it won't be by a little ass slap or talk of spanking. I'm going to wait to hear about the really terrifying stuff before I run with my tail between my legs." She smiles at him and brushes her hand down his cheek, resting it there.

"You had me there for a second." He takes her hand and kisses it. "Now, get in bed so we can start educating you."