Learning the Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
270 Followers

'Have you ever had to safe word?' I ask cautiously,

'Only once. And that's because I started feeling really queasy half way through a scene. The client I was with took me straight to hospital -- turned out I had appendicitis!' she flexes her midriff to show me a little silvery scar. I ask her the next question not really knowing if I want to hear the answer,

'So, Oliver,' I start tentatively, 'He trained you too?' as I suspected she would, she nods,

'Uh huh. To be honest, I don't know if I'd have taken the job if Crystal had sent me for a week with anyone else. He definitely opened my eyes to a lot of new things!' she enthuses, and I nod in agreement, chiding myself for the brief wave of something like jealousy that hits me.

I know it's stupid, and almost as soon as I acknowledge it, I realise it's an important wakeup call, a reminder that Oliver and I aren't in a relationship, which is probably exactly what that clever man had planned. He really is a good teacher.

'Are you okay?' Citrine asks kindly, 'You look super deep in thought.' I smile back,

'Yeah, I'm good. Just processing, y'know?' she nods in understanding

'We should probably head back out there now, but if there's anything else you want to ask, I'll tell Crystal to give you my number and we can have coffee or something?' she says kindly and I feel genuinely touched by the offer.

'I'd love that, thanks.'

* * * * *

When we get back to our table, Citrine takes her place back at Vincent's feet and I kneel back down by Mr Swift's.

'Was that useful, Jessica?' he asks, stroking my hair gently. I'm not sure whether he means talking to Citrine or the helping hand from Pandora. Either way, I reply,

'Yes, very. Thank you, Master.' with a soft smile which he returns.

As Mr Swift resumes his conversation with Pandora and Vincent, I notice Citrine let out a gasp opposite me. I sneak a peek from under my lashes and see Vincent applying another weighty looking string of diamonds to each of her nipples.

She catches my eye briefly and gives me a wink. I suddenly feel quite envious of her jewellery. She re-settles herself quickly and slides her eyes towards the next table.

I follow her lead and see the two businessmen still chatting and drinking, but now their respective blondes are busy sucking their hard dicks enthusiastically, as if in a race to see who can make their master come first.

Citrine rolls her eyes so that only I can see and I bite the inside of my cheek to stop from laughing.

'Is that the time already?' Vincent says, 'Sadly, I must be leaving soon -- have a horribly early start tomorrow. Just enough time to have some fun with you on stage first though, my dear.' He says to Citrine, stroking the swell of her breast. She beams back at him excitedly. Mr Swift clearly notices my look of confusion.

'The stage at the other side of the club, Jessica.' He explains, pointing with his eyes to a raised platform I hadn't noticed.

Heavy velvet curtains drape either side, and there's a large wooden cross in the middle with several cuffs attached that look a lot like the ones around my wrists.

I watch as Citrine follows Vincent to the stage, feeling my heart beat a little faster. Mr Swift pats his thigh,

'Come sit on my lap so you'll have a better view, Jessica.' I do as he says, perching awkwardly as I watch Vincent untie Citrine's wrists and remove her corset so that she's standing naked on stage with him, save for the sparkling jewels still swinging from her hard nipples.

I watch, awestruck as he quickly fastens her wrists to the cross above her head, before spreading her legs open and securing her ankles in the same way. Citrine just smiles serenely throughout.

With a flourish, like some sort of deviant magician, Vincent produces another string of jewels from his inside pocket and turns to crouch in front of Citrine's open pussy. There's an audible gasp, and when he stands to the side, the sparkling diamonds are hanging between Citrine's legs. I gasp too, and Mr Swift's arm curls around my waist. I turn to him and whisper in his ear,

'Did he just clip those to-'

'To her clitoris, yes. Now hush. Speak when spoken to, remember?' he scolds lightly.

I turn back to the stage in time to see Vincent pick up what I think must be a jewelled flogger. I recognise it as a flogger from all my BDSM googling, but the ones I've seen online are generally leather or suede -- the one in Vincent's hand is sparkling as much as the jewels dripping from Citrine's clit.

He stands to her left and strikes the sparkling strands sharply against her breast. The clamps on her nipples sway and Citrine cries out in what sounds like pleasured delight. The crop hits her right breast in the same way and another lust filled moan leaves her open lips. Vincent smiles and starts to repeat the process, alternating from left to right across her bouncing chest.

I'm lost in the sound of Citrine's wailing when I feel Mr Swift's hand sliding up my thigh. I gasp, but make no attempt to stop him as his fingertips graze the wetness between my legs. When he starts to ease two fingers inside me, I find I'm adjusting slightly, parting my thighs to give him easier access.

'Good girl.' He growls in my ear, 'Do not come without my permission, or I may be forced to borrow Vincent's flogger.' He warns, pushing a third finger inside me, making me breathe deeper.

On stage, Citrine is still being whipped mercilessly, but she seems to be savouring every moment. I sneak a glance around, and every other Dom in the place seems to be savouring it all too, as well as many submissives who have been permitted to watch. Vincent pauses his assault on Citrine's breasts, just for a moment, but then his next blow lands right across her spread pussy lips and she lets out her loudest cry yet. I hear Vincent say,

'Another, Citrine?' and I'm amazed to hear her wail,

'Yes, Sir! Please don't stop!'

Vincent smiles, stilling the swaying jewels at her pussy before flogging her again. At the same moment, Mr Swift pinches my clit between his thumb and forefinger and a soft yelp escapes my lips. While Vincent continues flogging Citrine's open cunt, Mr Swift pinches my clit harder and I find myself fighting against the urge to come.

'Are you surprised by how pleasurable a little pain can be, Jessica?' Mr Swift's voice is soft, but commanding.

'Yes, Master.' mine is barely a whisper as he pinches harder still,

'Do you want to come for me?' he taunts, releasing my clit and tapping it lightly with his fingertips,

'Yes, Master! Yes please.' I beg

'Then do.' He replies, pinching me harder again, as he slides two fingers back inside me. I come harder than I ever have before in my life, not caring that we're surrounded by people, or that any of them might be watching me writhe on my Master's lap, entirely submitting to his ministrations.

As I freefall, Citrine's wails reach fever pitch and she announces loudly that she's coming too.

'Thank you, Sir! Thank you so much for making me come so hard!' she sobs, and she's definitely not faking it.

==================================================

[Thoughts and comments welcome as always - stay tuned for chapter seven coming soon! EG x]

12