First Time

Story Info
A couple introduces another girl to bondage pleasure.
3.7k words
4.66
18.6k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glass doors in the dimly lit hotel room are open, allowing the soft night breeze to waft into the room. The doors open to a small balcony overlooking the twinkling lights of the city. The only other illumination is provided by the nearly full moon rising over the horizon.

The woman in the chair next to the doors breathes in the night air and admires the view. She glances at her husband in the chair next to her, and he too is gazing out the open doors. A small smile plays around her lips as she thinks about why they are there. She looks at her phone to check the time, and realizes that she is already wet in anticipation of what is about to happen.

Several days ago they arranged online to meet with a girl who wants to experience bondage for the first time. They have used the website before; indeed, it is the same site which facilitated the woman's own introduction to bondage a long time ago. The girl they will soon meet is a senior in college, and the site clearly spells out what will be allowed and not allowed during the session. Identities are always anonymous, so the woman and her husband have no idea who the girl is. All they really know is that the girl wants to submit to sexual restraint for the first time in her life. The man and woman are more than happy to make that happen.

There is a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opens and the girl walks into the room. She closes the door behind her and turns, her eyes adjusting to the darkness.

"Take off your coat and leave it and your bag on the bench."

The girl does as instructed, then moves tentatively into the room.

"Put your hands behind your back, then come stand where we can see you."

When she walks in front of them, the man and woman are stunned. The girl is exquisite and exotic, her long straight black hair contrasting with her copper-colored skin. Her features are sharp and angular, with high cheekbones, full pink lips, and dark brown eyes almost as black as her hair. The white dress she is wearing falls just below her knees, and the thin fabric prominently displays the hard pebbles of her nipples underneath. Her stilettos are also white. She is a vision, and she knows it. The woman knows it too.

"Why are you here?"

"I..." the girl hesitates, formulating her answer. "I want to see what it's like to be tied."

The woman's eyes sweep up and down the girl's body.

"What else?"

The girl glances at the woman's husband. He meets her gaze, then stands and moves behind her.

"I want to see what it's like not to be in control." Her voice is low, almost raspy.

"Control of what?"

"Of my own pleasure."

The man runs his fingers lightly up and down her bare arms, and the woman thinks she sees a slight shiver in the girl's body.

"What about pain?"

"No," the girl says softly. "Unless...perhaps a little, if it increases the pleasure."

The man moves her long hair aside and puts his hand lightly over her throat. The girl's eyes close briefly, then open and stare at his wife still seated in the chair. The woman gazes back in silence, her long legs crossed, her short dress riding high up her thighs.

"The idea of being tied has always been a turn-on to me. But I've never had the courage to try it. Until now. I just want to see what it's...what it's really like."

The woman continues to watch silently as the gorgeous girl in front of her is caressed by her husband. He runs his hands lightly over her dress, down the sides of her hips and legs, across her back and abdomen, finally cupping her breasts in his palms. The girl shivers again under his gentle touch.

The woman in the chair uncrosses her legs and stands.

"Take off your dress."

The girl's eyes widen for a brief moment. Then she reaches up to the thin straps tied behind her neck, never taking her eyes off the woman in front of her. When she pulls the ties apart, the dress falls silently to the floor, puddling around her stilettos. She is wearing only a tiny red thong with ties at the sides. The woman notices with satisfaction that it is already damp. Holding the girl's gaze, she reaches down and lightly brushes the girl's vulva thru the thong.

"Go stand in the doors to the balcony."

The girl moves to the open doors and looks out at the lights of the city. The man behind her speaks for the first time.

"Raise your arms up."

When she does, the man secures her wrists to the ropes already secured to the ends of the curtain rod over the doors. The woman walks out to the balcony and watches the girl closely. Her body is stretched in the doorframe, her skin almost glowing in the bright moonlight. The cool breeze blows across her naked breasts, making her aureoles pucker and her nipples harden. Her long hair ripples in the breeze, her lips are parted, and goose bumps are forming on her arms and legs. The woman is not sure she has ever seen such a beautiful sight.

"Are you scared?"

"Yes," the girl nods. "A little."

The woman glances down at her damp thong and grins.

"Your pussy's not."

"I know," the girl's voice is barely a whisper.

The woman reaches down and puts her finger on the dampness. Then she moves it to the girl's lips. The girl opens her mouth and licks it, tasting her own arousal, her eyes bright. The man moves back behind her and reaches up and lightly strokes her outstretched arms. He moves his hands down and lifts her hair. When he softly kisses her neck and shoulders, the girl shudders. His hands drift further down her nearly naked body, stroking her sides and hips and legs, his fingers lingering at the ties to her thong. The girl's breath catches in her throat.

While her husband strokes her from behind, the woman plays with the girl's perfect breasts. She fingers the girl's erect nipples, softly pulling and twisting, her touch light and feathery. The girl's nipples harden even more, and she closes her eyes. The man's hands are cupping her taut ass when the woman gently pinches her hard buds. The girl stifles a moan, another shiver rippling through her bound body.

When she opens her eyes, the woman is staring at her.

"Spread those pretty little legs of yours."

The girl moves her feet apart, struggling to keep her balance. The woman slips her hand inside the girl's thong and lightly fingers her pussy lips. She plays with them at length, watching the girl's face closely. Then she pushes a finger into the girl's pussy, eliciting a soft moan. She moves her finger in and out of the slippery wetness, then pushes two fingers deep inside her. When the girl moans again, the woman reaches behind her neck and pulls her face close, their lips inches apart. The woman sees the lust in the girl's dark eyes, then kisses her lightly, a soft and sensuous kiss. The girl's mouth opens, and the kiss quickly becomes deep and passionate, their tongues moving together in an erotic dance.

The girl's body is suddenly overwhelmed with stimulation. The woman's tongue is in her mouth while her pussy is filled with the woman's fingers. The man cups her breasts from behind, roughly fingering her nipples, and the girl feels his hard cock pressing into her ass crack through the fabric of his slacks. Her breathing is rapid and shallow as her need rises deep inside her, and she squeezes her eyes shut.

When the woman pulls away from the kiss, the girl opens her eyes.

"Do you want to cum?"

The girl closes her eyes again and moans loudly.

"Yes," she whispers, then looks past the woman to the city lights beyond. "Do you think anyone can see me?"

"No," the man's voice behind her is close to her ear. "Someone might hear you though."

The woman smiles at her. "Let's hope so," she says brightly.

Then she kneels in front of the girl, her face close to the now soaking wet triangle of bright red fabric. She plays with the ties to the thong for a moment, then slowly pulls on the bows keeping it in place. When it falls to the floor, she picks it up and stands. Without taking her eyes off the girl's face, she tosses it over the railing of the balcony. The girl watches it fall, her eyes wide in surprise. The woman answers the unspoken question on her face.

"You won't be needing it anymore tonight. And besides, I will make it up to you."

The woman grins at her, then kneels again in front of the girl's bare pussy. She strokes the girl's thighs, taking her time, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin. She runs her fingers over the pussy juices dripping down the insides of her legs, then lightly fondles the girl's swollen labia. She hasn't touched the girl's clit yet, but it is already peeking out from under its hood, pink and slippery and eager for attention.

When the girl moans and pushes her hips forward, the woman holds the girl's thighs and puts her tongue on the girl's wetness. She runs it lightly around her pussy lips, then pushes it as far as she can into the girl's warm, wet hole. The girl groans and looks down at the woman's head between her legs, her arousal building quickly. The woman continues to poke and prod with her tongue, teasing and tasting the juices, until the girl tugs against the restraints holding her wrists high in the air. When the woman finally touches her clit with the tip of her tongue, the girl jerks and whimpers.

The woman looks up and sees her husband pinching the girl's nipples. Her eyes are closed, her mouth open, her breath coming in small gasps. The woman licks and sucks her engorged bud, and the girl's body can't stay still. It doesn't take long to bring the girl to the edge, her body writhing in the moonlight. When the woman moves her tongue in fast circles around her clit, the girl throws her head back and cums hard, crying out again and again, her arms and legs shaking in the doorway. She is a stunning sight to behold, the first time she has ever orgasmed while tied.

"Oh god. Oh...my...god."

The woman stands and smiles at her, watching the look on her face.

"We're not done yet."

The girl is breathing heavily, and she can only nod.

"My husband is going to fuck you now."

The girl closes her eyes and whimpers again. The man unfastens her wrists from the ropes above the doorway and pushes her toward the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees facing the balcony," he growls.

The girl clambers up on the bed. The man has been hard ever since the girl entered the room, and he wastes no time removing his clothes. He climbs up on the bed and positions himself behind her, his hands on her hips. His wife watches for a moment, then quickly pulls her panties down and steps out of them. She sits in the chair, her eyes never leaving the girl, and pulls the dress up to her waist. She puts her hand between her legs as she watches her husband plunge into the naked girl from behind. His strokes are slow and steady as he tries to slow himself down, but his need is urgent. The girl takes all of his swollen cock while watching his wife pleasure herself in the chair. The woman too has been wet the entire evening, and her excitement builds as her fingers fly over her slippery clit.

The girl continues to watch, her eyes wide, as the woman's husband plunges in and out of her own wet hole, his strokes harder and faster. She wonders briefly who will come first, but she doesn't have to wait long to find out. The man can't hold on any longer and yells out his pleasure, his cock shooting ropes of cum deep into the girl's womb. At the same time his wife arches her back and screams as the orgasm rockets through her, her body jerking in the chair at the surging waves of sensations. The girl watches, rapt, until the woman's orgasm slowly ebbs and she finally comes back to earth.

When her eyes come back into focus, the woman looks at her husband and blows him a kiss. He grins at her, then pulls out of the girl kneeling in front of him. When he reaches down between her legs and rubs his cum over her wet clit, a soft moan escapes her lips.

The woman stands and quickly pulls the dress over her head. Now all three of them are naked, and she takes a moment to savor the scene. Then she looks at her husband again.

"Turn her over and tie her wrists to the bed. Leave her legs free." She looks at the girl and smiles. "For now."

The man slaps the girl's ass. "Get on your back." His voice is a low growl.

The girl scrambles to obey, and he quickly secures her wrists to the ropes already tied at the foot of the bed. The girl's knees are bent, her legs spread. She is still wearing the stilettos, and both the man and woman pause to admire the spectacular sight in front of them.

Then the woman walks to her bag on the bedside table. She turns on the lamp, then rummages through the bag before finding what she is looking for. When she turns around and faces the bound girl, she is holding a long, thick dildo with a cock at each end. The girl's eyes go wide with alarm, and she starts to struggle in her restraints. The woman moves to the bedside and leans close to the girl's face.

"Do you remember your safe word?"

The girl nods, but she can't take her eyes off the dildo. She has used sex toys before, but nothing like what she sees in the woman's hand. The woman smiles wickedly at her.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

The girl moans loudly, still pulling against the ropes around her wrists. The woman climbs up on the bed and kneels between the girl's legs. There is already a wet spot on the bed under the girl's soaking pussy, and the woman positions one end of the dildo at the entrance to her sopping hole. The girl's clit is glistening, too, but the woman isn't ready for that yet. She pushes the toy into the girl's cunt as far as it will go, then holds it there as the girl groans underneath her, squeezing her eyes shut as the dildo fills her completely. Then the woman mounts the other end of the toy, pushing down and filling herself as well, their pussies almost touching. The man watches intently, stroking his still semi-erect cock, until his wife looks at him.

"Pull her knees up and open her."

The woman's voice is low and throaty, her arousal building. The man moves to the foot of the bed and pulls the girl's knees toward him, opening the girl's legs wide. His cock is just above the girl's face, and she groans under him as the dildo pushes even deeper into her warm hole. The woman starts to fuck herself, riding up and down the thick shaft in long, steady strokes. She feels the sensations flowing through her body in waves, her orgasm nearing, her breathing rapid and shallow. She throws her head back and arches, her mouth open. Then she fingers her clit and thrusts up and down on the dildo in a frenzy, and she is soon over the edge again. She cries out as another orgasm crashes through her, her body shaking and jerking in pleasure.

The girl watches her cum, and she moans and struggles and pushes her hips up, but her own orgasm is just out of reach. She groans, shaking her head from side to side, the dildo still pushing against her cervix. The woman looks down at the girl, then leans close to her face, their pussies still together on the dildo.

"How do you feel?"

The girl looks at her in despair. "I need to cum," she whispers.

The woman sits back up and smiles. "That's what they all say."

She quickly climbs down off the bed, leaving the dildo protruding lewdly from the girl's pussy. Her husband is still holding the girl's legs bent back and spread.

"Tie her legs like that," the woman says as she goes to her bag again.

The ropes are already in place, and the man loops them just above the girl's knees and secures them to the sides of the bed. She groans again, her knees high in the air and spread as wide as they will go. The man sits beside her on the bed and strokes the silky skin on the inside of her thigh. She turns to look at his thick cock, then squeezes her eyes shut.

The woman finds what she wants in the bag and turns back to the helpless girl.

"Do you know what this is?"

The girl opens her eyes and turns her head, staring at the toy in the woman's hand. She has never seen this type of vibrator before, but she instantly knows where the cupped tip will touch her.

"Yes," she says softly, her eyes wide. What she doesn't know is what it will do to her.

The woman smiles broadly and sits on the side of the bed opposite her husband. They look at each other, then she nods toward the dildo. The man stops stroking the girl's leg and fingers the toy for a long moment, then begins to move it in and out of the girl's pussy in long, slow, steady strokes. The woman studies the girl's swollen, slippery clit for a moment, then slowly licks the tip of the vibrator. The girl is being fucked by the dildo, but her attention is on the woman who holds her pleasure in her hand.

She holds her breath as the woman finally puts it between her legs and turns the vibrations to low. A guttural groan escapes her lips as the toy touches her sensitive bud. The stimulations pulse deep into her engorged clit, all her pleasure nerves affected. The girl's breathing changes as she starts to rock her hips against the toy. The woman watches her face closely, then pulls the vibrator away for a moment. The girl moans, still rocking, reaching for the toy with her needy clit and touching only air. The woman puts it back, then increases the vibrations. The girl's response is instant as she starts to pant and writhe in her bonds. The man fucks her faster and deeper with the dildo, and the girl's mouth opens, the orgasm swelling quickly somewhere deep inside her.

"Fuck," she moans. "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

The woman pulls the toy away again.

"No," she cries, "please!"

The woman looks down at the bound girl. Her body is quivering as she pants heavily, her mouth open wide, her eyes squeezed shut. The woman holds the toy just above the girl's swollen clit and switches the vibrations to high, but she doesn't touch her yet. The girl opens her eyes, her need palpable and desperate. The woman enjoys her torment for a moment longer, then holds the tip of the vibrator hard against the girl's clit while her husband pushes the dildo as far into her as possible. For a moment time seems to stop for the girl. She can't think, she can't breathe, she can only feel an intensity of pleasure unlike any she has felt before, until...

She screams and convulses, the orgasm exploding into every part of her. The woman keeps the vibrator pressed against the girl, and she screams again, her body jerking and bucking in her bonds. She continues to cry out and shake until the woman pulls the toy away. When her orgasm starts to recede, the woman puts it back and the girl cums again, screaming and thrashing under the relentless waves of sensation her body is enduring. When the woman pulls it away again, the girl's clit is throbbing.

"Oh god," she pants, "it's too much. No more..."

But it's not too much, and the woman puts it back on her super sensitive bud, and the girl cums again and cries out and thrashes and struggles and shakes and keeps cumming, her body in the throes of an ecstasy she has never known, until she starts to sob and the woman finally pulls the toy away and looks down with her husband at the beautiful girl tied to the bed.

It takes a long time for the girl's body to stop shaking, and even longer for her to finally open her eyes. The tears are still there.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god, fuck, fuck, fuck."

The woman smiles at her, then leans close and whispers in her ear.

"I think someone may have heard you that time."

The girl moans softly and closes her eyes. She is exhausted, her body sated and spent. When she opens her eyes again, she realizes she must have fallen asleep. Now she is alone in the dimly lit room, no longer tied to the bed. She sits up slowly, then climbs down and walks through the still open glass doors to the balcony beyond. She gazes out over the railing, her naked body bathed in the now pale moonlight. The twinkling lights of the city look the same as before, but when she looks down at the rope marks on her wrists and legs she knows her world has profoundly changed.