Learning the Rules Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElizaGrey
ElizaGrey
269 Followers

'You mean about going on stage.' I reply and he nods.

'That's one of them, yes, but you can decide about that when we're there. As I told you, public performance is an optional part of your potential job role. The other decision, is non-negotiable, and if you don't consent, your training will end here. Crystal will pay you £3000 for your time to date, but there will be no more sessions, and no job offer.' He says firmly.

I take a deep breath, digesting the information.

'Okay. What's the other decision?' I ask tentatively, feeling like I might already know the answer to my own question.

'Tomorrow night, you will have to decide whether you want to willingly submit yourself to two other Dominants.' He says plainly. Yep. That's exactly what I thought he was going to say. Then I panic, replaying his words over, two other Dominants...

'At the same time?' I ask, my voice much too high. Oliver laughs lightly,

'No, Jessica, separately. The club has private rooms on site -- if you consent, you will spend 20 minutes with each Dominant -- as a sort of trial booking. They'll be aware that you're still technically in training, but will treat you as though they are paying for the privilege of your time. You will be expected to follow their instructions as if they were paying clients.' He pauses, watching me for a reaction.

I just nod, processing what he's telling me and he continues,

'You've proven yourself more than capable of submitting to me, Jessica, but Crystal needs to know that you can do the same for any of her clients.' I nod, again.

It makes perfect sense, of course, but it still makes my stomach flip with nerves. £3000 to walk away now would be a very generous paycheque for five days work, but then what? Back to bar work for peanuts? No. I've come this far, I'm not giving up now.

'I can handle that.' I tell him brightly, faking a confidence that I hope I'll be able to muster for real by tomorrow night. I want this job more than ever. I'm determined to make it work and use it to take charge of my own life.

'Good girl.' Oliver replies proudly.

[Comments are welcome as always - I love reading what you think!

Chapter nine will be in its way very soon! EG x]

12