All Comments on 'Learning Through Porn Ch. 03'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic Escapism

Harmless erotic escapism at its very best,I am sure this series appeals to moms, sons, dads,in fact anyone who appreciates a good tittilating tale.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
An Excellent Chapter

Very well written. Nice slow developement. There's an awful lot to like about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful. Wonderful, Wonderful

What more can I say? Very well done! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just So Erotic

Very well written, I like how things are progressing. Waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SUPERBLY SEXY!

A wonderful tale. I love the slow build up and the teasing. It's even more sensual that Dad approves of his wife doing what she's doing, encouraging her to dress for the visits to their son's room. I wonder if he has seriously considered the inevitable. Eventually, Max's erection is going to be displayed in all its power and glory for Mom, and she's going to have to start pumping, or perhaps more. I'm surprised that Dad hasn't discovered the cum. That would provide an interesting scene in itself. Mom sucking Dad off after a visit to Max, and Dad's gentle fingers accidently sliding into the pooled cum on Mom's back, then his curiosity as he examines the webbed evidence on his fingers. A terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Thanks, look forward to more!..

vincesaliasvincesaliasover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Bravo! Very hot story. I love the teasing, build up, and the dad's approval adds an interesting angle to the story. Hope you'll write a lot more here at Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
re: learning through porn ch. 03

it gets more exciting in each chapter. can't wait to read chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Better & better

This is getting better and better. Can't wait 'till Max sinks hit big cock deep into his Mum's hot, sweet cunt. She's one slutty milf who really needs fucking by more than just her husband!

RikibeeRikibeealmost 9 years ago
EVEN BETTER

After reading the first two chapters that really turned me on....this was even better. I was sure you were going to fade into the usual downward spiral like most writers do, but you continue to impress. Great work, going to next chapter still tingling, soaked pussy and ready for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous