All Comments on 'Learning Through Porn Ch. 05'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

This series so far is absolutely killer! I kinda hope it goes where I want it to go, but at the same time I don't want to say anything because I'm waiting to see where you /need/ it to go :)

I wait with bated breath...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOW THE THROTTLES ARE OPEN

Well worth the wait,what erotica,see it can be done other observers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story but a few problems

I agree with most of the other comments that your story is well written, sexy and arousing so keep up the good work. You may want to start thinking about an ending or it is going to be the same thing over and over again till most readers lose interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Why did I score it a 50? Well I don't belieive the mother is only 38. That would mean she had her son at 18. That could work if it wasn't for the fact her and Gus first dated 20 years ago, she would have been 18 then meaning she got pregnant on the first or second date but the story she was dating other men at that time so my estimate is she is 40 - 41 or the son is 16 - 17 and the story says 18 so it will be allowed on the website.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If the husband had the mental tuff-ness to build a public or semipublic busniess he is not going to sit back and tahe this. He may have allowed the wife to have a limited sexual fling with the son but is not going to become a cuckold

to his son. I think that after she had actual sex with the son both her and the son would be kicked out of the house.

----------------------------------------------------------

Last, if the husband has a successful public or semi-public business, I say this because you are saying he is going on a date with the daughter of the person with the largest block of stock in the company, to a very public local and the wife goes on a date with her son to a local upscale restaurant and act in a very sexual manner with her son that none from the business community will see what happened? Of course someone is going to see it and the word will become publis knowledge. In the end she will be arrested for Incestual relations with her minor son, he still is in high school so even at 18 he is a minor and protected from sexual preditiors, which is what she is. Also, her husband's business will take a large hit and he will probably lose his customers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

One more thing, the wife is justifing an incestual relationship by saying it is her husband's fault because he ask the son the sex her up. Come on even if she is only 38 she id old enough to know the difference between right and wrong and what she is doing is wrong. She should be adult enough to accept responsibility for her own actions not blame it on someone else. Or is she actually a 17 - 18 year old sister that is having an incestual love affair with her brother. That is what this women is acting like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very, very hot stories

This is one of the best series of stories on a mother catching son masturbating, then educating him on sex practices with the hubby consenting. Keep on the story, for Gus' sake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Probably the best series on literotica. Have read all 5 in one session. Great writing style and very gentle but erotically explosive build up. Like a previous comment, I know where I would love this to go, but you are doing a fantastic job so far and would hate to intrude on your intentions. Thanks!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

All I can say is WOW and don't listen to the guy with the problems. You have incrediable writing skills and have brought the story along in a wonderful manner. Believe me when I say it could be totally believeable. Awaiting your next chapter, PLEASE continue!

nolanknolankover 16 years ago
Future Chapters?

Can you give us a forecast of how many more chapters you think you can create?

Originality coupled with clarity makes it a good read.

Ducky7Ducky7over 16 years ago
Why is Gus the only one paying....

Will Gus get at shot at the lovey Kitty Clifton just as Mom took advantage of her son... Is mom one of those only one way people? I like your writing and discriptive ability, keep writing. Is Gus getting the raw deal in this even thou he gets his wife in the end so to speak....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A mum who needed spice

Angela must be every boys dream, she shoulders the blame for upseting Max, Gus is having his share of his new woman and Max is learning. Agela seems to know how to manipulate the 2 men in her life to make it look like they are leading things, but I think she wanted this all along.

Keep writing it is a brilliant plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kitty and Angela meet?

I think seeing how Kitty got off on controlling the waitress and seeing how submissive Angela can be when turned on could make for a very interestingly nasty chapter...don't you?

Thanks for a very HOT series. Kari

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good waitress

Yes, I do hope there is room for the waitress. Maybe doing her in the parking lot, restroom, hell, anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES!!

Oh yes! He's fucked her at last and then the slut-bitch feeds all that boy cum to her husband. How fucking good is this series? I can't wait to see where this goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is Hot! Hot! Hot!

I do't know which of those two men are the more pussy-whipped, but I do know that they are both enjoying the hell out of it.

Wish you were still writing. I want more!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

So. Fucking. HOT 🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous