All Comments on 'Learning Through Porn Ch. 11'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hotter and hotter

I dare not even think of the last chapter in this series,its been the best one on this subject for some considerable time.Waitress ,mom.,son.,daughter,two dads,? my filthy mind is in overdrive.I really liked the end of this chapter when they changed places ,that was really erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredibly well done

What can I say, Angela is my star idol and Max makes my little girl shiver. I'll never be able to look at my son and his girlfriend the same ever again. Hope this isn't the end of your series. Very well done Mr. Columfa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs the return of Bi Gus

really good series..but hopefully gus re-enters the scenerio...and kitty and angela request that max/mark/gus/get into some hot stud bi action for them to enjoy ...with them as part of it...as in your previous chapter.i know nothing turns alot of women on more..like myself..than watching/participating with hot male stud bi action...

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Excellent

Terrific writing with lots of detail. I am somewhat dismayed that Gus isn't getting any action but I guess that sacrifices have to be made. More chapters, please.

PharmerDudePharmerDudeover 16 years ago
Please don’t stop with Chapter 12!

This was one of the hottest stories that I have ever read. I don’t want to tell you what to write, cuz you have written such a HOT story (with all the chapters), but I would like to implore you to consider some more chapters, if you would. You painted such a hot picture of Charlene, the waitress (in chapter 4 & 6), and I would really l would love to see her re-introduced back into the story, possibly in a threesome with Max & Kitty or Max and Angela. What would be totally awesome would maybe be a foursome with Max, Angela, Kitty & Charlene, all getting together for a hot encounter. I don’t want to tell you what to do, because you have done such a great job so far. I would like for you to consider going beyond your original 12 chapters that you originally planned. Regardless of what you do, I want to thank you for the superb writing of this story. I will be checking you site for further submission. I can only hope you will be able to equal this outstanding contribution. Kudos to you and your creative talents! Keep up the great work! There are a lot of very good authors at Literotica.com but, in my opinion, you are one of the best.

aarrrghaarrrghover 13 years ago
Hottest

This is the hottest and sexist chapter I have ever read in my many years.

I hope Gus is rewarded for allowing Mark to fuck Angela.

aarrrgh@gmail.com

mthomas63mthomas63about 11 years ago
You are One Twisted Story Teller - I Loved It!

My title says it all, really. You take your time getting everybody in place, but when the time is right, they all come where they should be coming.

I'm just enjoying the hell out of these stories.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

There could have been some doubt if mom was really cheating dad when she went with son, however fucking Mark is definitely cheating. and i HATE cheating. On top of it mom is a completely manipulating bitch. And this chapter is entirely fucked up and unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous