Learning Through Porn Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

"Isn't that so sweet," came Angela's voice from behind them. Mark startled. He had forgotten about their guests, and here he was practically feeling his daughter up in front of them. "It is so wonderful to see how close the two of you are."

"It's true, Kitty," Max said. Just like Mark, he had his hand on his mother's ass, but it was hidden from the view of the other two. It was incredibly exciting to fondle her in front of other people. He had discovered that at the restaurant. But how much more exciting here, where the observers knew what their relation was.

"I know, right?" Kitty melted into her father's embrace, laying her head on his chest. "But, Daddy, shouldn't you be paying more attention to the grill?"

"Oops," Mark grinned, blushing, embarrassed. He turned away from the obvious interest of Max and Angela, and starting flipping burgers. Kitty stayed pressed against his side, but he kept his hand at an appropriate level, neatly tucked around her waist.

"Now, Max," Angela whispered. "You have to behave here."

"Aw, Mom, how can I help myself when you look like that?" His hand slipped inside the sheer bikini bottoms to caress her skin of her ass.

"Don't mess things up, Mister," she hissed. "We've got to take things slow, you hear?"

"Just one quick kiss. Please? I'm dying here." How could she resist him? He was so damn sexy. And those eyes! Just like his father's. Too much.

"All right. But make it quick!"

Kitty glanced over her shoulder and saw Max incline his face down towards his mother's. Angela had her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted. She could see how hot she was, how overheated. Kitty held her breath as the mother and son came close together. Their lips met, softly at first, and then more demandingly. Angela's body went limp in her son's arms, supported by his strong grasp, one hand on her ass, the other supporting her upper body.

Kitty's whole body felt hot and shivers ran through her, centering in the depths of her sex. She felt tingly, lightheaded, tipsy, all at once, as she observed the intense kiss that her boyfriend shared with his mother. She should have felt jealous. She should have felt outraged. But all she felt was excitement. Without thinking, she pulled her father's hand up to her breast, all the while gazing at the couple making out behind them.

"Honey?" Mark looked down at his daughter, who seemed to be breathing awfully quickly. His hand was now cupping her left breast, so much of which was uncovered. "Are you all right?" He looked over his shoulder to see what she was looking at, but all he saw was Max and Angela, standing next to each other. Had he been less confused, less thrown by the fact that Kitty had placed his hand on her breast, he might have noticed the flush on their faces, the way that Angela's hair was mussed.

"They can't see where your hand is," Kitty whispered urgently. "Just... just hold me there, would you?" His hand felt so wonderful on her, so gentle in the way it surrounded her breast, so fatherly in the way he avoided her nipple (the rules, the rules, he couldn't see it). She was shivering actively now.

"Kitty! Maybe you're cold? Shouldn't you put something on?"

"Shh," she urged him. "D—don't say anything, don't... don't do anything else... I'm about to—to... ooohhhh..." and she felt the orgasm crash over her, a little one, but intense. And she hadn't even touched herself. It was all from the visual stimuli and the feel of her father holding her, all here, in their backyard. Oh, God, it was addictive, what they were doing. How could she ever stop?

Mark looked down at his girl, shaking in his arms, her face creased in concentration, her lower lip caught in her teeth. He couldn't believe it. She had just cum, right here, while he was holding her. She blinked and looked up at him, her eyes loving, large, deep blue.

"My God, Kitty," he said, wonderingly. "How in God's name did you get to be like this?"

"Oh, Daddy," she fluttered her lashes. "It's all because of you, you silly man." His heart melted within him, and he lightly squeezed her firm breast in his hand.

*****

The late afternoon had passed in a blur for all four. There had been dinner at one point, but none of them could remember what the food had tasted like. Wine had flowed freely, and all four were far more comfortable than any would have thought possible.

Max couldn't help but feel that the scene was surreal. Here was his mother, in a see-through bikini, his new girlfriend in a set of strings that could barely be called a swimsuit, and he and his girlfriend's father were acting as if nothing were out of the ordinary. How could he sit across from Kitty at the outdoor table, watching her tits sway with any movement? How could her father sit next to her and not have his hand between her legs? There was only the smallest amount of material there anyway.

Mark was similarly floating through the evening. Kitty had her leg against his there at the table. He only had to glance down and he would be afforded a view of her neatly trimmed bush at the junction of her thighs. And, for crying out, was that the hint of one of her labia peeking out next to the ludicrously tiny scrap of fabric over her mound?

Kitty was having the time of her life. She had never felt so free, so open, so loving. She loved all of these people! So her brain felt a little muzzy from all of the wine, but everything seemed so obvious to her now. She loved them all so much that she wanted to do things with them, things to show her passion. Including her father, her sweet, silly father. Maybe especially him. She put her hand on his leg and squeezed it, smiling at him.

Angela could see the love between the girl and her father, but she could also see the confusion in the man's face. He was feeling things, things he thought he oughtn't to feel. It was so important, so necessary to help him past that.

"Let's get in the hot tub," she said. Her speech was a little slurred, but no one else seemed to notice. Kitty jumped and squealed at the idea. The little patch that covered her right nipple slipped off, showing her dark pink areole and the hard nub that capped it. Mark's eyes were fixed on the forbidden sight, and Angela giggled to herself. She grabbed Max' hand.

"Come on, you," she urged, pulling him towards the waiting hot tub. Behind them, she could sense a tension between the other two.

"Uh, Kitty, your... uh, your," Mark stuttered.

"What is it?" Kitty sounded a little exasperated.

"Your tit," he blurted. Kitty giggled.

"My... tit?!"

"Oh. Oh, dear God. Did I just say that?"

"What can you see, Daddy?"

Max smiled to himself as he stumbled to the hot tub, pulled by his mother. He knew the hint that Kitty was giving her father. Oh, he wished he could just watch and see what Mark would do. He stepped into the hot swirling water after his mother. She pulled him down to her, and he folded her in his embrace. All afternoon the lust had been swirling just like the water, as hot and confused.

Angela let herself be taken by her son. His mouth found hers, his tongue forcefully entering her mouth and entwining with hers. Her heart pounded. How could she be so crazy, so loose? So easy? But her lust shouted her rationality down, and she slipped her hand into his trunks, grasping his hard cock with her cool hands.

"You've got to get Kitty to take this. Here. Now." She gently twisted her grasp around his shaft, feeling the extraordinary length of him. "Do you think she'll be willing?"

"Are you kidding, Mom? She wanted me earlier this afternoon. I think she'll be willing to do more now than she was then."

"Just start slow, okay? We can't spring everything on Mark at once."

"Whatever you say, Mom."

Behind them, Mark was frozen, standing across from Kitty, looking at her in a way she had not seen him do yet.

"Kitty, Kitty," he whimpered, his hand halfway to his nearly naked daughter, who stood there so bold, so wanton. "Oh, God. You know exactly what I can see. What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"Nothing you don't want, Daddy," she whispered, stepping closer to him. His hand came into contact with her side, and he slid it up to that temptation, the luscious fruit of her womanhood. With trembling fingers, he caressed that naked globe, feeling the heat emanating from her. She sighed contentedly as he found her hard nipple. With wonder he felt the evidence of her excitement. Everything about her was so perfect. He was in love, so deep.

"All right, Daddy," the excited girl said, forcing herself to step back again. "We better not keep them waiting any more." Mark nodded, as Kitty slipped the patch back over her nipple.

She led the way in front of him, her sweet ass undulating. His eyes were locked on her lower back, the thin string sweetly caught by her round cheeks. She smiled over her shoulder at him as she climbed the three steps. At the top, she stopped and leaned over to test the temperature of the water. Her ass was pushed out towards him, her legs slightly parted. The little bulging pouch between her thighs stood out in the electric blue suit.

"God help me," Mark muttered. He was relieved to see her finally slip in next to Max, leaving him a seat next to Angela. The lovely blonde woman was leaning back against the side of the tub, her eyes closed. The water had caused the sheer bikini to adhere closely to her skin. He was thankful that she wasn't watching him enter, because he knew for a fact that his erection was causing his trunks to tent massively in front of him.

"Mmm," Angela murmured, as she felt Mark sit down next to her. "This is just the thing, isn't it?" She leaned into her host, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Uh, yeah," he said, nervously. "It's nice." Max and Kitty had their heads pressed together. They were whispering, but he couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Put your arm around me, Mark," Angela said calmly. Dazed, he did as she asked, and she wriggled tighter into him. The feel of her against his side was a panacea against the confusions of the evening.

"You know, you're an awfully sexy man." The whisper was accompanied by a light touch on the inside of his thigh. He looked down to see the intense green eyes of the woman in his arms. "I thought it was incredibly erotic when you were touching the sides of my tits earlier. And with the kids right there, too!"

"Uh, Angela, I don't—"

"Hush. Let me return the favor a little." The hand on his leg crept up towards his crotch. He knew he should stop this. He knew he shouldn't let her continue. But his mind was muddled. He looked back over at the other side of the hot tub. There, only a few feet away, Max and Kitty were deep in a passionate kiss.

"See? They won't notice anything we're doing over here," the sexy whisper continued. The hand had moved up to tease over his erection, dancing with feathery touches across the outside of his trunks. His arousal was taking over all of his reason. He started to caress her side with the hand he had around her. Her skin was incredibly soft, warm even in the heat of the hot tub. "In fact," she went on relentlessly, "I don't think you can see anything that's going on under the water."

Her hand reached the waistband of his trunks and slipped inside. She felt the length of him with her slim fingers, the girth, the steel hardness.

"Oooh, you're a big one, Mr. Clifton," she giggled softly. "Just lift up your hips for a second, would you?" He seemed unable to deny her anything. Lifting himself, he felt her deftly pull his trunks down around his ankles.

"Oh, Christ, Angela," he said in a strangled voice. "I can't do this..."

"Nonsense," she said in a matter-of-fact voice. "We're not doing anything that we don't both want to be doing here. There." Her hand found his erection again, now lightly caressing it from the base up to the inflamed head. "Isn't that much more comfortable?"

Mark tried to wrap his mind around what was going on. Here he was, naked, feet away from his daughter and her boyfriend, who were apparently making out without a concern. In fact, he was pretty sure that Kitty had her hand in Max' lap, doing just exactly what Angela was doing to him. And the way the boy was leaning back showed how much he appreciated the attention. The straps had come off of Kitty's tits again, as well, he noted. God, how sexy she was.

The hand on his cock was holding him more firmly now, stroking him fully, twisting gently as it approached the top. He was pushing up into her hand as she pumped him, so much that he noticed the tip of his cock breaking the surface of the water. The head appeared huge.

"My goodness, Mark. You are excited, aren't you? Is it my touch on you that's causing you to get so aroused?" She paused in her ministrations. "Or is it the sight of your gorgeous young daughter making out with my handsome boy over there?"

"No. No, what are you talking about?" She couldn't learn his secret. She couldn't find out how perverted, how disgusting and outrageous he was.

"Mm. I don't know. Maybe it's the way you've been unable to keep your eyes off of Kitty's sweet sexy body." She stroked him again, deliberately stopping after one movement. "Or maybe it's the way you put your hand on her ass by the grille." Oh, God. She noticed. Another stroke. "Or the way she had you hold her tit in her hand while she came, came hard while leaning on you in your own back yard."

"Oh, fuck. Fuck me, Angela. Yes. All right? Yes. It's both you and her. The two of you, all afternoon long." The hand started moving more affectionately now.

"Would you fuck her if she asked you to?"

"God help me." The tortured man looked down at his tormentor. "God help me. I would. I would, if she asked me to."

"Let me stand in for her," Angela murmured, swinging her leg over Mark's lap. Facing away from him, she lowered herself onto his hard cock. She had divested herself of her bikini bottoms for just this occasion. And when his burning hard rod came into contact with her pussy, she sighed in contentment. She had never thought of herself as a slut. But things had a way of turning in life. And the only thing you could do was to hang on for the ride.

"Look," Max whispered. "She did it." Kitty blinked, her lust-fogged vision coming clear for a second. There, not two feet away, Angela was sitting on her father's cock. The two teenagers watched in amazement as the thick rod of her father split his mother's pussy lips and sank deep inside with one fluid motion. Somehow, Angela had maneuvered Mark up onto the side of the tub so that nothing was hidden from their view.

Kitty gasped. Her dad's cock was immense, seeming to take forever to come back out of the beautiful shaven pussy. She twitched the crotch of her swimsuit to one side and backed onto Max' lap herself.

Max felt his cock find his girlfriend's center for the first time. At last, he was going to feel the depths of his sexy new sweetheart. Inch by agonizing inch, his erection was surrounded by her tight heat, the velvety walls of her pussy sucking him into the very deepest part of her.

"Ooh, lover," she whispered, leaning back over her shoulder to find his mouth and kiss him deeply. "That's so wonderful." She loved that her first time with Max was here, in the company of her father and his mother. How much more perfect could it be? She was about to find out.

Mark's view of the scene unfolding in front of him was blocked by Angela's body as it rose and fell on his cock. His eyes were closed, in any case. He didn't think he wanted to know everything that was happening.

"Kitty," Angela hissed. The girl looked over at her, her eyes half-lidded in ecstasy. "Now. I want it now." Kitty looked confused for a second. Then she recalled her promise from earlier in the afternoon.

"Now?" She wasn't sure that this was the way she wanted things to happen.

"Now." The command was firm. Kitty leaned forward, maintaining her position on Max' cock all the while. Max saw where she was going, and his heart started to pound in anticipation. He shuffled forward on the seat in order to help her, holding onto her waist with both hands. Angela paused in her motions as Kitty came nearer and nearer.

Kitty's vision was filled with the obscene sight of her father's cock deep buried in Angela's pretty pink gash. The lips were distended by his girth, and a froth was worked up around the joining of their organs. Above, Angela's hard clit poked out, forced forward by the thick monster in her canal. The skin was so neatly shaved, so perfectly clean. And below, my God, below, there were her father's balls, thick and heavy. Was ever a daughter afforded so gorgeous a sight?

Her hesitations overcome, she leaned in, the odor of their fucking overcoming her senses. With her tongue extended, she made contact with Angela's clit. Just that, she reasoned. Nothing more. She would lick Angela, and not her father.

Angela saw her doubts, and allowed her to stay where she was. She moved in a little circle on Mark's cock, feeling the father deep inside her while the daughter stimulated her clit. She looked over Kitty's back at the son, who was beaming back at her.

"My God, Mom," he whispered. "You're twisted." She smiled at him, and started to move slowly up the length of Mark's erection. Kitty struggled to stay with her, her mouth encircling the tiny bud while her chin dragged along the underside of her father's cock. She knew what she was feeling, but refused to acknowledge it. Max' cock meanwhile, continued to work in and out of her, his hands stroking her sides.

Angela returned down to the base of Mark's cock. Kitty stayed with her. Then, with a fast movement, she pulled up again, leaving Kitty's tongue directly on her father's cock. Mark jerked as he felt a different sensation over his length, but kept his eyes closed, his mind focused on the hot cavern of Angela's pussy enveloping his head.

Confused, Kitty lapped at the hard shaft in front of her, then managed to catch up to Angela on the way down again. This was difficult work. She had to concentrate as hard as she could, but every move was made more difficult by the intense feelings she was receiving in her pussy. Every move that Angela made seemed to put Kitty more and more into contact with her father's cock.

Finally, she gave up trying to avoid it. It was useless. Everything was too close together. The taste of them filled her mouth, and she knew she was swallowing her father's pre-cum, mixed with Angela's copious secretions. She even allowed herself to be pushed down by Angela's hands to find those big balls in her face. Lovingly, she accepted one into her mouth, sucking gently on it. After all, how different was this from what she had done that morning with him?

It was time for the denouement, Angela decided. She pulled Kitty's face back up to her pussy, holding it in place as she moved up and down again. The tongue against her clit was delightful, as were the sensations from the immense erection in her pussy. How sad to give all that up. But how much she had to gain as well.

With delicate timing, she moved up and off of the erection as she pushed Kitty's mouth over it. The sudden movement caught the girl by surprise, and she found her mouth filled with the head of her father's cock, wet, thick, oozing pre-cum over her tongue.

Mark looked down at the change in sensation, finally opening his eyes. To his amazement, he saw his daughter's thick brown hair at his crotch, her lips wrapped around his cock.

"Oh, fuck, Kitty!" He thrust forward reflexively, his cock driving deep into her mouth. He placed his hands on her head, holding her in place. He was too far gone to do otherwise. Angela had timed her move perfectly. He was about to erupt, and he was going to do it down Kitty's throat. His cock didn't care in what receptacle it was going to place its deposit. And so, neither did he.

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers