Learning Through Porn Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers

Kitty tried to adjust her thinking to accept the fact of her father's cock in her mouth. At the same time that Mark had thrust forward, Max pushed against her from behind, pushing her deep onto her dad's cock. From so much practice in blowing guys during her checkered high school years, she automatically took his cock deep into her throat. It wouldn't go all the way in, but she swallowed around his monster, her throat muscles caressing his length in rhythmic patterns.

His first shot went straight down her throat. She didn't taste a drop of it. But she felt the jerking of his organ on her tongue. She pulled back, and started stroking him with her hand, urging the ejaculation out of him and into her mouth.

"Oh, Kitty, oh, fuck, Kitty, sweetie, princess," he babbled, her sweet eyes looking up at him with love, only love.

The second blast filled her mouth with the salty bitterness of her father's sperm. As she felt the sticky juice coat her tongue, she suddenly started coming herself. She swallowed quickly, gasping, her body shaking in the throes of orgasm. His jerking cock spurted forth several more ropes of sperm that coated her face and dripped down from her chin.

Astonishingly, Max had held out, pushed deep into Kitty's pulsating pussy. As she came down from her climax, he pulled out. Angela smiled at her thoughtful son, and eased herself down onto his still throbbing erection.

"Now, that's a sweet boy," she murmured.

"All for you, Mom," he whispered back. In a second, the two came in a crashing orgasm together, the son's sperm spewing deep into the mother's hot and receptive pussy, a balm to soothe the heat that had been building up inside of her ever since that morning.

As mother kissed son deeply, their tongues wrapped around the other's, father lifted daughter to her feet and embraced her warmly and lovingly.

columfa
columfa
1,023 Followers