Learning to be Her Cuckold

Story Info
Wife Trains Boyfriend To Be Cuckold.
2.3k words
4.3
13.3k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers

When we met she was a dancer. Some would say stripper, but she would adamantly argue with that, saying she was an exotic dancer, not a stripper. Does she take her clothes off? You bet, but only as part of the dance, she assertively maintains. To say she is lovely is a huge understatement. She stands five foot five and weighs 115, with firm round breasts that stand to attention with thimble-sized nipples and areola the size of quarters; a dreamy, heart-shaped ass; and a smile, without question, that would put a look of envy on Michelle William's face. I fell for her from the third table from the front right, and it was love at the sight of the third piece of clothing she removed.

Does a serious exotic dancer do lap dances? "Only on requests," she says firmly, as if that legitimizes her career choice. I put a fifty in her g-string and she fell for me instantly. On our second date she treated me to a private lap dance in our motel room, minus g-string, and she has repeated it weekly since our first night.

She says that since I shared her with dozens of men at the club, I should be able to handle it in our private life. I wasn't sure if she meant stripping or fucking, although I am pretty sure now she means fucking. I haven't agreed to that, although I think I probably will lose this conflict.

One thing I have to admit, I did get hard listening her tell me about the men she has fucked for money, although she is not a prostitute, she is a "paid escort." I know, it sounds like a prostitute to me, too. She says I will learn to share her, and I suspect she's right, but if she brings money home I imagine I will learn faster than if it was just a hobby with her.

She 'dances' on the weekends and is escorting male customers during the week. She will put a pile of bills on the dresser each night and dare me to count it. It has been usually between $700 and $1,000 each night and I started to learn to share her when I realized that would be close to over $250,000 each year.

It is one thing to date a prostitute and quite anther to date a paid escort. Like dating an exotic dancer is far easier to admit at the PTA meeting than saying you are dating a stripper, although I think most people realize they are one and the same.

She absolutely loved being naked, and I loved her loving it. I would watch her parade around the apartment as naked as a new born and I'd savor the sight, relishing every curve, every bare part of her. She had the sweetest little camel toe and she lived to show it off, and I lived to admire it.

I am not sure when I became addicted to watching her being fucked, but it was around the time we moved in together and she let me see her with a client, even set up a place for me to observe from so I could get the best angle to see the fellow's cock sliding into her, parting her labia and forcing himself deep in her shaved pussy.

It was like the best porn show possible. I could sit for hours and watch john after john fuck her raw. I was hooked on seeing her blow them, savoring the taste of their spunk as it shot into her mouth, smiling as she gobbled down their semen and licked the residue from the hard but quickly getting softer cock that had recently occupied her mouth.

The first time I saw her do a double I almost came with them, spewing into my hand from the scene I was observing. She had one customer who liked to fuck her standing up, holding her ass in his hands as he supported her in front of him, ramming into her from below, I absolutely loved watching him screw her standing up beside the bed, jamming his cock into her repeatedly with the speed of a jackhammer. He wanted to come in her, catching his cum in a condom and then watching her drink it from the rubber like honey from a spoon.

Another of my favorites was Mel, who wanted to fuck her in the ass. He would take his time, carefully positioning her on her knees, her lovely bottom in the air, her head down on the pillow, and he would kneel behind her and shove it in with one quick motion, being sure to have lubricated her anus carefully with Astroglide, then like a piston he would slam into her repeatedly until she screamed out her orgasm. At first I thought she was faking it, but she said absolutely not. She never had to fake a climax, not in all the times she was fucked for money.

When we got together I told her I would never want to watch, knowing I would be jealous, seriously jealous, but after the first time I saw another man fuck her I was hooked. He let her get on top, which most johns don't, and she fucked him cowgirl like a rodeo rider, throwing her hands in the air, calling out his name, and that minute I became addicted to watching her with another man's cock in her.

She made a place in the closet, putting in a chair where I could sit comfortably and watch the whole time, seeing his cock slide into her, watching his hands explore her body like a sculptor shaping a lump of clay into a naked lady. It got so good that I would spend hours watching a penis thrusting into her juicy, pink and splayed pussy. She warned me not to Jack off as I watched her get fucked, because she said she wanted my cock full for her later, to fill her pussy with my cum after one of her men had fucked her. She had her tubes tied, so she never worried about getting knocked up.

When she brought Jack home with her and said he needed a place to stay I was pissed, but I soon got over it when she let me watch them fuck in the bed beside me. He was tall and well hung and would stretch her out with his big salami, pushing it into her in slow, steady thrusts, holding it in her for a while before dragging it slowly out almost to the tip and then ramming it into her in one quick shove. Jack would fuck her on her side so she could look at me while he banged her from behind.

I admitted to myself that I was a cuckold when I acknowledged how excited I got at the prospect of watching her get fucked and realizing the more demanding she got the more I liked it. I had never heard the term before, but I have to admit the term fits me like a glove. It wasn't that I liked being one, it was just the reality. I loved to watch and I loved to be told what to do and when to do it. It wasn't that I liked being given orders, but being ordered to do things actually turned me on amazingly.

I found I loved to watch her be spanked, but I didn't want to do the spanking. I wanted to see someone else spank her and watch her beautiful bottom redden. I also liked to kiss her sweet, red ass after she was spanked. I would get so turned on that I would start shaking with excitement and tongue her asshole until I made her climax from the reaming. That was another thing I had never heard of before but found I really like kissing and tasting her anus with my tongue.

I was watching her fuck Jack one night when she got an inspiration. She told me to suck Jack's cock and I couldn't obey fast enough. I took it into my mouth and felt the strange texture on my tongue and began sucking like it was my life's calling. I took hold of his shaft and looked over at her smiling face as I sucked him, pleased I was making her happy by doing as she had ordered.

When he came I swallowed every single drop of cum that slid down my throat, savoring the musty taste and the consistency of it in my mouth. It was different than pussy juice, which I liked a lot, but it was something I wanted again, to feel his cock flex before shooting a stream of thick cum onto my tongue and to the back of my throat. I swallowed a few times, letting the weight of it fill my throat and I looked over at her, his cock still in my mouth and she was smiling, pleased that I had sucked off one of her lovers and was liking it so much.

That night she told me she liked seeing me blow Jack, and I told her I liked it too. It surprised me that I told her, but I was happy that she liked seeing me suck someone she told me to. Then she said some men would pay extra to have their cocks sucked by another man. I wasn't sure that sounded like something I would do, but then she said for me to do it and said I would. She said I needed to, and I began to want to.

The first time I did it for money I watched her fuck a john from Oklahoma and then she called me in from the closet. She simply said, "Suck his beefy cock," and I went right to it without a moments hesitation, taking him by the shaft and lowering my head over his dick, taking the whole thing in with one quick movement, sliding him to the back of my throat.

He liked what I did because he came quickly and I swallowed each spurt, opening my throat and feeling the globs of his cum slide down my throat. He paid me a hundred dollars and then fucked Claire again from behind as she stood bending over the bed. I had never seen anyone who could get hard again so quick after coming once, then be ready to fuck again in just a couple of minutes. He had a very long and slender cock.

Claire still dances on the weekends, but now she fucks during the day sometimes on Saturday and on Sunday, after church. Not that we go to church, but the johns do and when their families are safely home they go out for 'groceries' and fuck Claire on the way home from the market.

I usually do one or two guys a week now, but I still watch them fuck her from the chair in the closet. It is the biggest thrill I can think of to see her being fucked for money on our bed with a big cock in her pussy or her ass and a big happy smile on her lovely face.

Jack has left now, but she brought another fellow home with her and his name is Gary. His cock is even bigger than Jack's and he likes to have other men suck his cock, so she tells me to suck him at least once a day. I do as I am told, and I have gotten to like doing it a lot these days. His dick is thick and I have a hard time getting it in my mouth, but she tells me to keep trying and I do my best. Pleasing her by sucking off her lovers is a great bonus to having her fuck me after she has had a John come inside her.

Often I will also eat her pussy after she has had someone come in her and I have gotten to like the taste of other men's cum. I guess they call that a cream pie. I had not heard that before, but I have become addicted to eating cream pies, especially from Claire's pussy.

After she has had a big load deposited into her she will quickly sit on the edge of the bed and open her legs and that is my cue to kneel down and start eating her cum-filled pussy. She now calls me her sweet cuckold, patting me on the head when I have eaten a guy's cum out of her cunt. She tells me to lick it up and I quickly comply, lapping like a dog at his water dish.

Claire tells me she is going to allow me to eat the cum out of another woman's pussy and I can't wait. Just the smell of another man's cum is enough to make me hard, and the thought of also smelling another woman's pussy has got me salivating with anticipation. If I do eat a cream pie out of one of her friends I will tell you all about it. I had not thought about fucking or eating other women, but of course I would if she told me to and the thought has me yearning to try. Being with a whore, excuse me, I mean paid escort, has its benefits. I never thought I would become a cuckold or suck other men's cocks, but I have found I like what I have become. I hear her coming and I better get off the computer because I think she has a load of cum in her and she is going to want me to eat it out of her. I will talk to you later when I have done my duty.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers