All Comments on 'Learning to Compromise Ch. 05'

by tzael2003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dad needs to return

mom needs to get dad back.so she can dom both son and him.making them do her bidding together for her pleasure.especially since both are muscle guys.making them get into some bi for her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needs more and more

The stories from 01 to 05, get hot but until the end, there is some penetration, boooo! Like another reader wrote, you need the father so he can be fucked by a real dick. Also, he could develop into a cross dresser in the second chapter, when he was using moms panties, but the author let it go, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think I see where this is going...

Well, it was a nice start. Too bad you've decided to unexpectedly change directions for the worse. Good luck with all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disagree

I think that it a great idea that the mom has a strap on thing going on. to put all of these new people into the story so quickly ruin the character development between the mom and the son. maybe if the stories keep going, new people can be introduced. i really hope that you keep writing and im looking forward to all of your future stories. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There is a bigger crowd of femdom

women and wimps then I thought. And how they do love anal just like the gay group they are a part of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWSOME

very very good and the only critism i would have would be that they are too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cuckhold muscle

my pussy gushes when i read about a totally masculine muscle husband being dom by a hot pussy wife.and when their muscle son is a part of mom's cuckholding husband/dad that is so hot.forget crossdressing men yuck.tell us hot pussies about big muscle men being under wife's direction which includes muscle son being serviced by cuckhold dad.

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Well now!!!

In the other 4 chapters I gave you a 100%.. I like a good Mother & Son story, but, now that I see where this is going I MAY read some of your next chapter to see how you progress... I wouldn't hold my breath though. you are a very good writter though, keep writting...

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertzael2003@tzael2003
Discovered the joy and pleasures of being naked at a young age...and then masturbation. Had a private dorm room where I was naked all the time. When I was single I would be naked and edging and on the net. Now, married, but still at home nudist.