All Comments on 'Learning to Let Go'

by CaroSoft

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 7 years ago
Strong debut effort

5 stars.

: )

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
not bad

I love a good love story, and this had everything I might reread it again but I will try not to skip pages 3-6 this time, a lesson to be learned is never forget to tell the one you love how you feel, because there will come a time when that person is no longer there

lilamazonlilamazonabout 7 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic first effort

For a first story, I thought it was marvellous. My one, very small criticism would be that you rushed the first part of the story a little bit. Having said that though, the rest of it slowed down and that made a big difference. A great story that I enjoyed very much! Keep writing. I look forward to more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ooooooooo my

omg omg, the best story I've read in ages, you are simply delicious !

will be looking for more of your work

carrie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you for this lovely story

As per title - I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it

PickeringPickeringabout 7 years ago
Wow,

First submission and it's just great! Very good story, great dialogue and continuity- good job.

Thanks and hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delicious Story

I enjoyed your story tremendously. I liked how the story moved with the main characters feelings. In the beginning you felt the fear, anxiety, and loss of the characters mood. However as the story moved further and the characters feelings changed you felt the passion, love, fear, and hope in the mood of Rebecca. I look forward to reading another submission.

curisoityalivecurisoityaliveabout 7 years ago
Setting the right pace for people to follow without loosing them

A longer story, especially one which is bound by emotion, is much harder to write than the small sex actions tied together with a bit of dialogue. Your style and pace were perfect for the telling of the story and the breadth of locations did not spoil the characterisations and the emotional constituents. I thought the love making scenes were really well written and captured the sensuality of them.

I am sure that if you were writing this again, your balance of plot to the minutiae of some of the scenes would alter and it would probably be shorter, but I think this is just an organic thing that will happen as you become even more competent. Alison x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Higher Expectations

I read the comments before the story, but I found this to be really tedious to get through. The dialogue was more cheesy romantic bargain bin movie, instead of realistic thoughtful conversations. Though a lot happened, I never connected with any of the characters and the sex scenes felt forced more then fluid. Like when they slap an obligatory sexual moment into a movie because they think it has to be there. There was no build up, and suddenly bam. Then they are in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved It

The perfect pace and such a beautiful story.

LiveCatLiveCatabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Very enjoyable read. My only negative feedback is a proof read would have caught some minor errors. Interesting characters and an excellent story. Hope you treat us to more stories. 5 stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
+1 to what the anonymous below me said.

1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I looooved it!

I loved the well thought out story line and the underlying concept. It had several orgasm-inducing sex scenes so very well described. I have read several lit erotica sex stories but this one is THE best, and also the first one I had an orgasm reading. You are really talented! Keep writing, 5 stars from me...

PickeringPickeringabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just loved it!!

I didn't want it to end! You did such a fantastic job! Loved the characters and story! Thanks so much!

ly18ly18almost 7 years ago
Excellent

I couldn't wait to read on. This story caught my attention right from the beginning. Great job on everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woo hoo

Awesome. Great characters and story. Loved it.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Great read

Very well written; an outstanding story. Looking forward to more of your work; please don't be a "one-hit wonder".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Enjoyed the story from start to finish so much so that I could not put it down. Please continue your writing as I am sure you have much more to give. Thank you for your hard work and, hopefully, your future efforts.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 6 years ago
A lovely story!

Wonderfully written, pulling on all of my heartstrings! And some very naughty bits too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful!

A well written, beautiful story. The emotions perfectly described, allowing the reader to feel them too. I'm looking forward to your next story.

nsfwaansfwaaabout 6 years ago
Whats in the other box?

I love it but I want to know whets in the other box.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 6 years ago
Sucker

I'm reminded of a book called "As long as love remembers." Unashamedly romantic and sentimental. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PERFECT

10 out of ten, shame I can only give 5 out of 5 stars lol.

So much emotion and raw sex in the right amounts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Above and beyond awesome!!

Oh my god, this must have been the most beautiful story I've ever read on here - too bad I couldn't rate it with more than these 5 stars!!!!!! I got completely lost in it

I can't wait to read more of your stories - very well done!!!👏🏽

metroalmametroalmaover 5 years ago
Twice

I "never" read things twice, OK sometimes the first time and the last time, but to actually, really read the same story two times is pretty much out of the question. Never happened today and never was ever so nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly Amazing

This story is based on a topic that gets me everytime, someone suffers the loss of a loved one then let's someone new and finds piece and falls in love. This one though does something truly magical. It not only contains a bunch of mind blowing sex, but also delves into some of the forgotten details. Such as, friends also suffering from the loss of the loved one, how some people are there own worst enemies, and especially the different aspects of the families on both sides. Will definitely be rereading this lovely story.

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 5 years ago
SO VERY WELL WRITTEN ..............

....... that I could actually believe it was a true story.

A story involving a sudden death and a second chance at love can seem so trite, but you avoided all of the pitfalls.

This is the second time I have read this story, and there is a reason why I didn`t post a comment till now.

I wanted to wait a few months then reread it, just to make sure I was correct in my first thoughts on your tale.

Sadly I speak from experience on this subject as my wife of only 3 years passed away a long, long time ago. I pushed more than a few people away instead of letting go, and allowing a new (NEVER a replacement!!) person to get close to me.

We have been together almost 30 years now, but I still love 2 women, each for their own qualities and imperfections.

A fabulous take on a difficult subject :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still great, hoping for more

Reading the story again (at least four times now) and it's still great. I keep coming back to your page hoping you've added more stories. All of yours are terrific.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago

Another beautiful story and again, your writing is excellent. You are in my favorites and I'll be watching for more from you. Thanks!

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 3 years ago
Wonderful

CaroSoft this is a wonderful story I have read a few times and would like to know if they get married and do they have children as they are so loving and a couple that did not want to be apart so I await your next chapter thank you for a very loving beautiful story. xxx

AshleyyAshleyyalmost 3 years ago

I’m a sucker for a happy ending! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, it's good to see a story in this category about a woman who gets her happy ever after in a monogamous relationship with another woman without feeling the need to abandon her bi identity. That's as common as unicorn dung afaict.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlalmost 2 years ago

Aw wow, what an amazing story. I really loved this, thanks for writing it :) xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved the story! Very touching!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

A loving and lovely story.

ThebiffThebiff10 months ago

A beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous