Learning to Let Go Pt. 05

Story Info
Dan and Jenny take a side trip on the way home.
5.1k words
4.31
10.5k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,115 Followers

We exited the swinger's club and stood in the parking lot. Jenny leaned against me. She was pretty drunk, not enough to pass out, but I had to support much of her weight. She pulled my face down and kissed me passionately.

"I love you, Dan," she said happily. "Thank you for tonight."

"Did you have fun?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned. "I sure did."

Just then, Phil and Teresa came out and joined us in the parking lot.

"I think Josh and Tamara are going to stay longer, but we're done," Phil explained. "I need to get my wife home, and it's a long way back. You guys heading home, too?"

"Yeah," I replied, hugging Jenny closer, "Jenny's had more than enough to drink, and I'm not looking forward to the drive back."

Teresa and Jenny exchanged a hug and kiss, with a slight swirl of tongues, which caused Phil and I to raise our eyebrows. When they separated, Jenny kissed Phil and Teresa kissed me just as intensely. "You sure you don't want to swap husbands for the night?" Teresa asked Jenny, who turned to me with a look on her face that seemed to be asking my permission.

"Not tonight," I said, pulling Jenny back into my arms. "I think we've had enough fun for one evening."

"Oh, party pooper," Jenny said, teasingly. "How about next weekend for that?"

"We'll see," I said, waving goodbye.

I got Jenny in the car, and as I reached my hand into my pocket to get my keys, I found the ticket to the adult theater. I pulled it out and stared at it, remembering it was good until five in the morning. I glanced at my watch; it was just after two. A naughty thought started percolating in my brain.

I got in and started up the SUV. I was fine to drive, having stopped drinking booze some time ago. I watched Phil and Teresa leave, waiting until they were out of sight before I exited the parking lot. When I got to the signal, instead of continuing straight to head home, I got in the left lane and looped back around to the other side of the freeway's service road.

"Where are we going?" Jenny asked, pointing. "Home's that way."

I was surprised that she was sober enough to notice.

"Well, our ticket is still good at the adult theater, so I thought we should maximize our fun tonight while we have time. What do you think?"

She cuddled up against me and grabbed my cock through my pants, "I think I love the new you even more than the old you."

"You better," I said as I kissed her.

It was a short trip to the theater. When we arrived, I noticed the parking lot was less crowded than earlier. I found a spot near the entrance, then escorted Jenny inside. An older man, with a scraggly beard, leaning against the wall by the coke machine, perked up when we came in, staring at Jenny lustfully. She turned to go upstairs, but I remembered the ponytail guy mentioning the singles theater downstairs. I was curious.

"Let's check out the other theater," I said as I guided Jenny across the lobby to the metal door with the paper signed taped to it. Handwritten on it was "Singles Theater - Straight Movies Tonight."

That implied on other nights it had gay movies. I guess that made sense. On regular nights, the upstairs theater was open to everyone and probably featured straight films. The downstairs one was a gay theater on those nights. Since tonight is couples night, it featured straight movies and was open to all. That explained all the single men we had seen milling about.

I opened the door, and we went in. The older man from the lobby came in behind us, watching us the whole time. Jenny and I stood in the back, waiting for our eyes to adjust. I could hear some noises off to our left.

This theater was smaller and narrower than the one upstairs, running across the front of the building. It had maybe five seats to a row and about a dozen rows. The movie was on the far wall, showing a woman being fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time while sucking off a third man.

There were probably ten or so men seated around the theater—several of them side by side. I could see at least two blowjobs in progress. I heard the sound again to my left and turned to look. Jenny was already watching.

A man was on his knees in the corner, sucking one cock while jacking the cocks of two other men who stood around him. I realized Jenny was the only woman in the room, so I pulled on her arm and dragged her out of the theater.

The lobby felt refreshing after that dark, sweaty room full of horny men.

"Ok, well, that was not for us," I said, chuckling.

"I thought it was hot," Jenny replied.

"Let's go upstairs," I suggested.

"Sounds fun," she said. "I need to pee, so wait here."

She walked into the ladies' room. I waited a few minutes, and she came out, handing me her panties. "I won't need those."

She took my hand, and we walked upstairs. I showed my ticket to the camera and hit the doorbell. When the door opened, the large, black bouncer was standing there.

"Y'all got tickets?" he asked.

I showed him the one from earlier, and he grinned. "Back for more, huh?"

"Yeah, we thought it would be fun before heading home," I replied blushing.

"Well, come on in then," he said. "Y'all have fun."

We walked down the hall. The first door on the right was open halfway. We saw a man seated on the sofa, pants around his ankles jacking his cock. Next to him, a woman I assumed was his date, was being fucked by another man.

We kept going.

The next door on the left was open a little too. We peeked in and saw a woman on her back, being fucked, with another woman sitting on her face.

"Wow!" Jenny whispered, clutching my hand tightly.

We reached the end of the hallway, went inside the theater, and waited for our eyes to adjust. The movie was another orgy scene, in a big room with people fucking in varying combinations all over the furniture. We noticed two couples seated in the section in front of us. Both were making out.

We couldn't see much of the right half of the room, as the wall protruded, like a bump-out, turning the rectangular room into an inverted U shape.

"Let's check out the other side," I whispered to Jenny. She nodded, clinging to my hand. I led her around the center wall, and we froze as soon as we came around it.

The back wall on this side must be where the serious action takes place. Two women were bent over the backs of seats in the last row, being fucked side-by-side. Three or four other men stood around watching and waiting, along with two other women. As we stared, one of those women knelt and started sucking off a guy in front of her.

I leaned against the wall, and Jenny stood in front of me, leaning back against me as we watched the action. One of the women being fucked was black, the other an older white woman. The two other women in the back looked Hispanic.

I kissed Jenny's neck, and she rubbed her ass against my crotch, then reached between us to grip my cock. I slid my hands up and cupped both of her breasts through her dress, squeezing and kneading. Her nipples were rock hard, and she was breathing deeply.

We heard the door open and noticed most people froze momentarily. A large black man came around the wall, and they all seemed to go back to what they were doing. I recognized him immediately. He was the guy from earlier who had jerked off in front of Jenny, then felt her up. He didn't notice us, but walked right over to the two women, stood in front of the black woman and pulled his massive cock out.

I heard Jenny gasp. Maybe she remembered him, but I was pretty sure she recognized his dick. As we watched, the black woman started sucking him, while the guy behind her pounded her rapidly. Jenny unzipped my pants and slid her hand inside to jack my cock. I unbuttoned her dress down to her belly button and opened it to expose her tits. I covered them with my hands and resumed playing with them. A couple of the guys stared at Jenny and started moving closer.

One of them, a Hispanic guy in his mid 50's, pulled his cock out, facing Jenny and started jacking it as he stepped closer and closer. She was breathing rapidly and jacking my cock fast between our bodies. I was pinching and rolling her nipples, driving her crazy. She moved her left hand, and I felt her unbutton the rest of her dress, and it fell open, revealing her naked body to the Hispanic man and everyone else who looked.

He grinned and stepped closer, still jerking his cock. It looked about five inches long but thick with a bulbous head. I watched as he reached out and took Jenny's hand and guided it to his dick. She stroked it and began tugging on it. He moved his hand between her legs.

When his fingers made contact, I felt her jerk and push hard into me. She was shaking. He slid two fingers into Jenny's wet pussy and started fucking her with them. She was jacking his cock rapidly with her left hand and me with her right. Just when Jenny was about to cum, he pulled his fingers out and smiled. He took his cock away from Jenny and held it. He reached up and put a hand on her head, pulling it down. She knew what he wanted.

I was shocked and angry, but Jenny let go of my cock and slowly slid down my body to her knees. She took his cock and stroked it, then leaned forward and started sucking him. As Jenny took it in her mouth, my wife looked into my eyes and started jacking me, pulling me closer. I stepped up to stand next to the guy, and she took her mouth off his cock, jacking it with her left hand, and sucked me.

After thirty seconds of sucking me, she slipped off my dick, jacked me with her right hand, turned, and took his cock back in her mouth, sucking it hungrily. After a bit, she turned back to me and sucked me. She continued in this way, going back and forth, sucking him then me, me then him, over and over.

Then, suddenly, he groaned and started cumming. The first shot went in Jenny's mouth, and she swallowed, but pulled back and jerked him rapidly to cum on her neck and tits. He laid rope after rope on my wife's torso. When he finished, she licked what was left off the tip, then turned back to me and took me deep into her mouth, sucking me hard. The Hispanic guy said something to the woman on her knees in Spanish, then walked out.

I stared at Jenny, shocked that she had just sucked off a complete stranger, but her mouth was working me so well, that I let it go. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings. A minute later, Jenny took her mouth off briefly but started sucking me very aggressively, her mouth sliding rapidly up and down the full length of my dick. I opened my eyes and looked down, and Jenny was gone. The Hispanic woman was now sucking me and sucking the fuck out of me. I could see cum on her cheek and neck.

"Holy fuck," I thought. Then immediately panicked. "Where the fuck is Jenny?"

I looked up and found her sitting two seats in on the back row, just one empty chair from the woman being fucked from behind. The black guy who had been fucking her mouth was further away, fucking the other woman in the mouth. Jenny sat in the chair, her legs over the arms as the dude she had blown was kneeling between her legs eating her pussy.

She smiled at me, then grabbed the guys head, closed her eyes, and bucked wildly. The woman sucking me stopped and stood up, holding me by my cock and guided me to the seat directly in front of Jenny. She stood in front of the chair, facing Jenny and put her arms on the back of the seat. As she bent over, she pulled my hard cock to her pussy. I could see cum dripping out of her.

I looked up at Jenny. She could see what was happening and grinned, then nodded at me. I hesitated, then remembered something important. I reached in my other pocket and pulled out the little packet of condoms the ponytail guy had given me. I tore one off and handed it to Jenny. She smiled, then started shaking. I could tell she was close to cumming.

I ripped out a condom and quickly put it on, then guided my dick to the woman's wet pussy and slid in easily. She cried out, and her husband looked back to see what was happening. Jenny's eyes shot open. She watched as I started fucking the woman, then grinned naughtily. She handed her partner the condom and rubbed her pussy invitingly. I saw him tear it open, but couldn't see what he did after that. I was busy fucking his wife.

A minute later, I heard Jenny let out a loud moan and saw the guy's hips pumping away as he was fucking my wife. The woman I was fucking pushed back hard, driving her pussy against my cock. I was so far inside her, slamming my cock into her. She shouted something in Spanish and started to thrash as she came vocally.

Jenny opened her eyes and stared in mine. She had her feet in the guy's ass and her arms around him, pulling his face to her tits as he fucked her. She smiled and started cumming. That was all I needed. I slammed into the woman and groaned as I filled the condom full of sperm. I lost track of things for a minute or two as I came hard. Finally, I pulled my cock out of the woman. She stood up, kissed my cheek, and said, "Thank you, baby."

The short Hispanic guy was still fucking Jenny rapidly. He was like the Energizer bunny! She was grunting and groaning, but couldn't make a lot of noise as one of the guys from the back row had his cock in her mouth.

I slipped the condom off, tied it, and tossed it into a waste can by the wall. I watched Jenny, feeling a mix of regret, anger, jealousy, and arousal. The little guy threw his head back and cried out as he started cumming inside Jenny. Thank God I remembered the condoms. She pulled her mouth off the long, slender cock long enough to shout, "Fuck yeah! Cum in my pussy!" then resumed sucking it even more wildly than before.

The guy between her legs stepped back, and his dick popped out. There was no condom. I could see some of his spooge leaking out of her twat. What the fuck! I gave him a fucking condom, and I saw him open it. I stared, mouth agape as he walked by with a smirk. I was about to say something, but the big black guy was suddenly between Jenny's legs, and he was rubbing his cock on her pussy.

I stepped up to stop him. Jenny turned to him, her mouth sliding off the cock. "Oh, fuck, yes!" She said. "Fuck me with that big monster!"

He pushed forward, and the fat glans spread her cunt open wide and disappeared inside my wife. Jenny arched her back and cried out, hand still pumping on the dick by her face. "Oh shit!" She exclaimed. "So fucking big!"

I moved to stop him, but he pulled out and shoved in halfway. Jenny cried out again, "Yes! Fuck me!"

I hesitated. Staring in shock, my cock still hanging out and getting hard. He pulled his dick out until only the head was inside Jenny. It was the biggest dick I'd ever seen in person. Half of it was glistening with her juices. Jenny saw me and smiled, then closed her eyes as the guy shoved in again. The other guy standing beside her slapped his cock on her mouth, and Jenny opened her lips automatically, taking the dick back in and sucked on it.

I watched them using my wife. The massive black cock pumping into her pussy was surreal. It was hard to believe she could take one that large. A part of me wondered if she would ever be satisfied with me again or if she would now be addicted to huge pricks. Her cumming broke me out of my thoughts. She was no longer sucking a cock, but I noticed fresh cum on her face and neck.

As I watched, the large, muscular man lifted Jenny out of the seat and turned her around. She bent over the chair, like the woman I had fucked had done, and he started fucking her roughly, his entire cock moving in and out of her pussy with every stroke.

Jenny made a lot of noise, screaming with each powerful thrust. A man stepped in front of her and shoved his cock in her mouth, shutting her up. I was surprised to see it was the massive bouncer who opened the door. He had his pants down and his dick in Jenny's mouth.

Someone moved over to stand next to me, but I was so engrossed watching Jenny I didn't really notice. Then someone grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I turned to find the plump black woman who had been getting fucked, smiling at me with my cock in her hand. I assumed she was the wife of the guy fucking Jenny.

"You should fuck me," she said as he kissed my neck. "They gonna be a while."

"We should go," I mumbled.

"Oh, honey, you don't wanna go and do that," She said, jacking me faster. "See how much fun your wife is having? Don't go and ruin that. Let her have a good time."

"I don't know," I said. I was struggling with what was happening. I never meant for things to go this crazy. I never wanted it to get so out of control, or had I?

I felt her mouth around my cock, and I moaned and leaned back against the wall as she sucked me. A couple of men stepped up to Jenny and started caressing her body, blocking my view. The woman sucking me stood up and took my hand.

"Come on, baby," she said, "I want you to fuck me."

She walked to the back of the room and bent over a chair a couple down from Jenny. I stepped behind the woman's plump ass, and I could see her hand between her legs, gesturing for my cock. I moved closer, grabbed my dick, rubbed it in her pussy a few times, and then moved it so that the head was at the entrance to her hole. I pushed forward, feeling my cock slip into the soft, wet heat of her pussy.

I fucked her hard and fast, driven by my lust. I'd cum so much that night that I knew I could last a long time. I fucked her hard, grabbing her big hips and pounding into her. She seemed to like it and was rocking her hips up and down.

I could see Jenny being fucked relentlessly. The men had changed places. The bouncer was now fucking her while she sucked off the guy with the massive dick.

"Put it in my ass," the woman I was fucking said, looking back at me over her shoulder.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Fuck my ass, baby," she said again.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy slowly. It was covered in her slick juices. I spread her cheeks and rubbed it against her brown star, then pushed. I felt her open up, and my cock slide in halfway. Two more thrusts and I was buried balls deep in her ass. She was going nuts, shaking her hips, and twerking with my dick buried in her butt. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her ass roughly.

She cried out as she came, then started fucking me back, saying, "Fuck that ass! Fuck that ass!" over and over.

I did as she requested and fucked her ass, hard. I felt her cum again and was still nowhere near cumming. Jenny was on her feet, watching me, with the two black guys on either side of her, hanging on to her. She had a strange look on her face that I couldn't read. One of the guys said something to Jenny, and she nodded. With one last glance at me, the three of them turned and walked toward the door. A few seconds later, I heard it squealing and slam shut.

Where the fuck were they going?

I pulled my cock out of the woman's ass and headed after Jenny, tucking my cock back in my pants.

"Where you going, baby?" she called to me. "They ain't gonna hurt her."

I opened the door and stepped into the lounge, temporarily blinded by the lights. Jenny wasn't there. I walked down the hallway; the first two doors were shut and locked with the little red, "occupied" panel showing. I was starting to panic.

The next door was open, but the room was empty.

Across the hall, the door was ajar, and when I peeked in, I saw two couples going at it with the women in a 69 position and one guy on each end, fucking one of the women.

The net door was locked. The was one other room in the lounge by the stairs. I could see the door was open partially as I approached. Porn was playing on the TV. When I looked in, I couldn't believe what I saw.

The guy with the big cock was laying on the sofa on his back. Jenny looked tiny as she straddled him, his giant cock in her pussy. Behind her, the bouncer was buried in her ass, fucking away. Jenny slumped forward, sucking the dick of a third guy and jacking off another guy in each hand.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,115 Followers
12