Learning to Let Go Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked in, the guy with his dick in her mouth laughed and said, "Wait your turn, bro, it's going to be a while. You're sixth in line to fuck this whore."

The bouncer saw me and recognized who I was. He smirked and said, "Yo, your wife is one hot piece of ass, man."

The guy with his cock in Jenny's mouth laughed. "Oh, dude, this is your wife? She's one horny ass bitch."

Jenny opened her eyes. She seemed to be in a daze, like a cock-crazy haze. She smiled, blew me a kiss, and then turned to her left to suck some other dude's cock. She worked her mouth from dick to dick, only stopping when she needed to cum, and that was often. The bouncer announced he was busting his nut and yelled out as he shot his seed into Jenny's asshole. That caused her to cum again.

He pulled out slowly and stepped to the side. The other guy who spoke to me then moved around behind her and pushed his hard dick into her recently vacated ass. The bouncer walked around front, and to my surprise, Jenny sucked his dick, fresh from her asshole.

A woman walked in and spoke in Spanish to one of the guy's Jenny was jerking off. He rattled off something and pointed to me. She turned to me, knelt, and pulled my cock out of my pants, and started sucking it. I let her do it, lost in a fog.

The guy fucking Jenny's ass came, shooting his seed in to join the bouncer's. That's when I realized the guy in her pussy still hadn't cum. His massive cock filled her pussy full as she made little movements, in a state of continuous near-orgasm.

Another guy moved in place to fuck Jenny's ass. He didn't last long at all, cumming after three or four full thrusts. The only guy who hadn't cum yet was the big dude. He sat up, taking Jenny with him, rolled her on her back and started fucking her pussy hard and fast. She screamed and clawed at his back. A few seconds later, he began thrusting wildly and bellowed like a bull as he came in my wife, shooting thick blast after blast of cum into her womb.

I was getting so close to cumming from the sexy woman sucking my dick and watching Jenny. The guy finished and got up. I was behind the sofa, so I couldn't see what was going on, but I could hear Jenny whimpering and saying, "More!"

I was the only one in the room with a boner, and everyone looked to me. "Go for it, bro," said the bouncer. "After all, she is your wife."

The woman let go of my cock and stood up.

"Go claim your wife," she said, smiling. "Show her you are a man."

I walked around the sofa. Jenny was laying there, legs splayed wide, her cunt gaping open, cum running out. Her tits were red and abused, and she had a glazed, almost drugged look on her face. She saw me and smiled.

"Fuck me, Dan," she cooed. "I need to feel you inside me."

I pulled my pants down to my ankles and climbed on top of her. She wrapped her feet and legs around me as I pushed my cock inside her. She felt so different now. Her pussy was hotter than I'd ever felt it, and she wasn't tight at all. It still felt good to be inside her. I tried to forget that she was full of other men's cum, as I started fucking her.

Jenny tried to kiss me, but I turned my head and fucked her harder. I pushed myself up onto my arms, to get my face away from all of the cum that covered Jenny's face, neck, and chest. As I did, the woman who had been sucking me appeared. She was naked now. She climbed up on the sofa in front of me and straddled Jenny's face, lowering her cunt to my wife's mouth.

Jenny was surprised but started licking the woman's pussy, for what I assumed was the first time in her life. The woman said things that I thought were dirty, in Spanish, as she fucked Jenny's mouth and face, then shuddered and came. Suddenly, I couldn't hold back anymore and came hard. It started deep in my gut and erupted out through my cock. My entire body convulsed, and i was roaring out loud.

When I finished, I collapsed on top of my wife, exhausted. The bouncer leaned over the sofa and said, "We close in fifteen minutes. Better get yo shit cleaned up."

I nodded and got up, dressing as much as I could, then helped Jenny up. She could barely stand. Her dress was lying on the floor. I picked it up and helped her put it on. I found her shoes, put them on her, and stumbled with her down the hallway to the ladies' room. I didn't think anyone would care, so I went in with her and helped her wash up, using lots of water, soap, and a ton of paper towels.

"I don't know what got into me," Jenny mumbled.

"A bunch of cocks and a gallon of sperm," I replied.

"I'm sorry, Dan, I lost control," she tried to tell me. "I don't know what happened. I was like out of my body for much of it."

"I know," I said.

Jenny started crying. "Oh my God," she sobbed. "What have I done?"

"It's my fault," I said, trying to comfort her. "I let it happen."

"You think I'm a slut!" she cried out. "You're going to leave me!"

"I'm not going to leave you," I assured her. "I'm not very happy right now, but I'm not going to leave you. This is all my fault. You wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for me."

I was able to get her downstairs and into the SUV. She curled up in the backseat, mumbling incoherently and sobbing periodically. I got in and started up the car. I relived the night's events in my mind on the drive home.

I felt like shit. Had we just destroyed our marriage over one night of depravity? It had started out fun, then got completely out of control. I let things happen that I shouldn't have and felt entirely responsible. At the same time, Jenny behaved like a total slut. I'd never seen that side of her come out before, and I wasn't sure I ever wanted to see it again.

Jenny was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed, but I demanded she got in the shower. I joined her and helped wash and scrub her body clean from the filth of the night's activities. Afterward, we crawled into bed, cuddled, and fell asleep.

We woke late in the day, and I made coffee. Jenny came down a few minutes later, wincing as she walked. I could tell it was painful for her to sit down. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Not really," Jenny replied, looking at her hands.

"Yeah, me neither," I agreed. "Not sure what we could say. I'm not mad. I'm not leaving you. But, we should talk about it at some point, just not now. The whole idea was to learn to let go a little. I think we succeeded at that."

"No shit," Jenny said, "Just promise me one thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Next time we go, take more condoms."

I stared at Jenny and started laughing.

"You got a deal."

12