Learning to Love Another Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response she simply held the shower curtain open for me. I stepped into the steam with her and immediately lost whatever I planned to say in the heat and spectacle of her water slicked voluptuousness.

"Hi baby," she said with her perfect smile. "How you doing?"

"I'm about to fucking burst!" I cried with no negative connotation at all.

"So you liked the show?" she asked.

"That doesn't even begin to cover it. I need to cum so badly right now that I'm shaking!"

"I thought you had while you watched," she answered with real sympathy. "I found your bra and the closet smelled like your pussy."

"Oh I had two orgasms while I watched, but I'm still so hot from it that I need more."

"I know what you mean, baby. The thought of you watching us just put me over the moon. I can't seem to get enough tonight, but I wore out poor Gabriel."

"It was incredible," I agreed. "I don't know what to say, other than I loved every second of it... and thank you. Thank you so much for sharing that with me."

"What on earth happened that you came home like that?"

She swapped sides of the shower with me so I could get under the warm water and wash myself while I told her about the car and the injured cat. I left out the prospect of pet adoption for now.

"Serendipity," she said. "Everything has worked out for the best tonight and nobody the wiser."

"Yeah, and thanks for providing me some cover to get back out of the house. I wasn't sure how you were going to manage it."

"It really wasn't a problem," she said, grinning. "All I had to do was provide suitable enticement to get his face back on my pussy."

"I'm sure you didn't mind," I replied, "Especially as insatiable as you claim to be tonight. How was his reward blowjob?"

"Quick. He was so excited about cumming in my mouth that he didn't take long, and since he'd already cum once, he didn't have very much the second time. It was just a capstone moment that I planned to try with him tonight."

"How are things going with him?"

"Fine, he's so sweet and low key. I have to push him quite a bit as you saw."

"He was doing a bit of pushing himself, I noticed. That took some guts."

"Yeah, I was surprised as well. I hated to tell him no, but I'm just not interested. Maybe someday."

"Maybe someday," I echoed.

"Are you finished?" she asked as she switched back with me and warmed up under the spray.

"Yes."

"Then let's get out of here and relieve some tension."

We exited the shower, dried each other off, and got the sex toys out of their special box. It wasn't an orgasmic odyssey of mythic proportions that deserves much space here. Suffice to say that we both masturbated ourselves with our hands and trading off our Little Vibe until we were sated -- just taking care of business.

Later as we cuddled together under the blankets she asked me, "If you think the opportunity were there for me to see you have sex with someone, would you let me?"

"Does it matter if it's a guy or a girl?"

"Not to me."

"I will then. I promise," I said and kissed her.

"Good," she murmured. "I don't want to think about it too much, or I'll get all heated up again, but I'll hold you to that promise."

"Oh, there is one more thing I need to ask you," I interjected.

"What's that?"

I explained about the pro bono fix up on the orange striped cat under the auspice of adopting her and plans for how to take care of her if Angel was willing to take her in. She agreed readily and then giggled sleepily.

"What?" I asked snuggling in against her huge built-in pillows.

"You're already making plans to bring home new pussy."

We laughed and then drifted off to sleep.

We picked up the cat a few days later and got her set up with toys and a litter box in her new home. We decided to name her "Fabulous" after the day we had when I found her.

*****

12