Learning to Love Another Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Ten minutes ago, we were fully clothed and uncomfortable with each other. Now we're totally naked, have compared sex toys, and you're patiently explaining to me that I ought to think about taking it up the ass and probably wax off all my pubic hair."

"It is funny if you put it that way," Jessi laughed as well. "But what did you mean that this kind of thing happens to you."

"My best friend, Angel and I had to break the ice this way when we became roommates. It was kind of like, 'I'm getting naked, I hope that's okay' and it went fine. Then 'I like to masturbate; I hope that's okay' and it went fine. Stuff like that. One of us just had to take a leap of faith in each case."

"Well, there's something to be said for the direct approach. I admire you for that."

"Angel and I had what we called a 'straight talk only' policy. Each of us could say or ask anything. It was up to the other person to set her own limits, and neither of us took it personally if one of us did."

"That sounds awesome," Jessi said. "Can we do that?"

"I'd really prefer it that way."

"Deal," Jessi said.

*****

That was how it began.

Where it went is a longer story that I'll condense here to the more sexy parts in order to spare you the tedium. With the benefit of hindsight, I think we both had the preconception that we would have a relationship and that it would be sexual despite what we said out loud upon moving in with one another. You just don't meet someone for the first time with your fingers in your pussy and an admission of voyeuristic lust and really expect it to be normal after that. Angel was absolutely right about that.

Once Jessi and I had crossed the naked threshold, it was just a matter of time, but we still eased gently into it. It wasn't bad either, so don't think that. It just had that sense of inevitability that makes you feel like what you want really doesn't matter so much because it has all been decided for you. The only thing left for you is to play it out.

*****

By the middle of the short summer term (about a month), we were perfectly comfortable being naked around each other most of the time. I had also walked in on her masturbating once, so we broke that barrier as well. It wasn't a big deal. I wasn't embarrassed if she wasn't embarrassed. A week later she came home and walked into the bedroom just in time to see me have a gushing G-spot orgasm with G-Man, so we talked about that too.

We talked a lot. We were both experiencing the loneliness that comes with any life change, so we worked at making a genuine, mature bond with each other. It was real friendship before long - not the deep, natural, fun friendship that I had with Angel - but a fair model of it.

After that it started out simply with touching. I won't say "non-intimate touching", because I believe that all touching is intimate. Jessi had adjusted her schedule to accompany me on my evening swim, and we started showering together afterward. You all know how I am about showers.

I think it started because one of us was out of shampoo and went to the other's shower stall. Then one day she offered to wash my hair for me. It felt really good (you know it does), so I reciprocated. That moved into washing each other's backs too, then every part of each other. I still get wet thinking about the first time she lifted my heavy breasts in her delicate hands, and of her fingers brushing up the curve of my ass as she soaped me. I remember in crystal clear detail how her hip bones felt to my fingertips and the way she would close her eyes and tilt her head to the side to accentuate the line of her jaw when I would wash her neck.

She really was an exquisitely beautiful woman. I hate to keep comparing her to Angel in this narrative, but apart from Kim (whose body I barely experienced), Angel was my only previous experience with a woman's body other than my own. Jessi was so different. While neither Angel nor I are overweight by any definition, our defining features are our jiggly bits. Our bodies are best described by and completely dominated by our curves. Jessi was compact and sculptural by comparison. There was nothing extraneous on her. Everything was tight, aquiline, and linear, leaving her most exaggerated features to be her eyes.

One reason I loved Angel's body was because it was so much like mine, or rather an amplification of what I like best about mine. She was comfortable. Jessi was a whole new experience, and it was so exciting learning her body.

The first time we kissed it wasn't in some heated soapy shower scene. It was over a quiet dinner at a local restaurant at the end of the short summer term. We had just finished finals and the huge sense of relief had made us giddy and sentimental about the preceding two months. I'm unclear who initiated it, but I remember looking into her eyes over the glare of the silverware and plates, and we both leaned in and met in the middle over the decorative candle. In that moment -- that first gentle kiss -- I thought, "I could love this girl."

*****

That night we made love for the first time. The rest of the restaurant is a blur. I don't even remember what we ate, and you all know from the details in my writing that I have an excellent memory. The feeling of Jessi's kiss and the anticipation of getting home were so heady that it blocks everything else out.

Things proceeded in a very composed -- almost shy -- way once we got back home. We sat on the foot of her bed and kissed for a long time, not speaking at all, just releasing the small needful sounds of growing excitement. Jessi used expensive skin treatments and good cosmetics, so she smelled incredible. There was a spot on her neck that I just wanted to bury my face in and breathe.

Another digression... this is one of the best things about making love to another girl. All the softness, smoothness, ladylike elegant, good smelling, good feeling ninety-nine levels of crap that we go through to be attractive to men also works on me like magic. I love, love, LOVE experiencing the femininity of another woman. I have had female bisexual and lesbian friends of both the feminine and more masculine (never liked the term "butch") bent, but my preference for whom I find attractive is always toward the more feminine. I like my men manly, and I like my girls girly. Jessi was very much into her femininity, and so was I.

We lay down together, and she rolled atop me, straddling my hips which her loose skirt billowed out to cover. I began unbuttoning her blouse as she slowly started to grind her panty covered pussy against me. I could hear the satin material rasp against the material of my shorts. She shrugged off the blouse when I reached the last button but left her expensive demi-bra on. I had no doubt that the panties I could hear were the match of the black lace. I wouldn't wear underwear at all if I didn't need to, but lingerie was a favorite hobby for Jessi.

She undid my top next, and I wriggled my way out of my bra as well. It was all the enticement she needed to scoot back and fasten her mouth on my nipples. She gently bit and swirled each one before burying her face between my tits and breathing me in. I lifted her hips and shimmied my shorts and panties down beneath the cover of her skirt. I then kicked them off the end of the bed and lay naked beneath her as she snuggled deeply into my cleavage.

If you recall, this is exactly the way my one-night-stand sex with Kim started, except that she was naked. It gave me the idea for what to do next. I pulled Jessi up into another kiss and spread my legs to let her cradle between them. Her wet satin caressed my pussy lips as I ground up against her.

"Oh, I love tribbing," she sighed arching her head up and back.

"Tribbing?" I asked.

"Tribadism. Scissoring. Pussy to pussy," she whispered as she ground down on me.

"That's a new word for me, but something I already know I like to do. You want to take off those panties now?"

"Not until I cum, or maybe until we both cum," Jessi said and blushed fiercely. "I have a... uh, kind of fetish that I haven't told you about."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"You tell me when you want to. But right now..." I said and picked up the intensity of my grinding.

Sometime in the midst of our writhing, I popped the clasp on Jessi 's bra and thumbed her nipples until I swear they were so hard they were glowing. She kneaded my huge tits as well as she gripped them for support, and our pace increased until we were both gasping. She came first with rapid jerks of her hips until she collapsed into my cleavage again. Her hips were still jerking post-orgasmically as she turned her head to the side and took my right nipple into her mouth. It pushed me over the edge, and I squeezed her to me with my legs as I had a small but intense orgasm of my own.

Jessi slipped off to my right side to be cradled in my right arm, head pillowed against my tits. Even though she was taller than me, this became a very natural position for us.

"Thank you," she purred. "That was wonderful."

I cuddled her close and kissed her forehead.

She rested for a minute and then whispered, almost shyly, in my ear, "Will you go down on me, E? I want to cum again."

"Absolutely!"

She licked my earlobe (which made me shiver) and then quickly shed her underwear and opened her legs for me. She was so wet that she was actually dripping on the bed. I moved to kneel between her legs lowered my face between her thighs. I wasted no time in plunging my tongue between her lips and covering my face with her wetness. She smelled and tasted wonderful, delicate, almost floral, sensual, and incredibly feminine. In that moment I was in paradise.

Dear readers -- I do so love the taste of pussy and the way it feels on my mouth. Can you tell?

I looked up past her hairless mound and was surprised to see her pressing her panties against her face. Given how wet we both were, I can only imagine that they were completely soaked with our combined juices. Seeing her that way really excited me for some reason, and I increased the intensity of my oral exploration. She whimpered into the wet lace, bucked back against my mouth with equal enthusiasm, and before long clamped my head in place in a long wailing orgasm that was the best reward a girl could have for her first time with a new lover.

*****

"So, the fetish you mentioned... the panties on your face?" I said cautiously some time later after we had rested and dozed in each other's arms.

"Yeah," Jessi giggled nervously. "Long story."

"Where else do I have to be?" I replied and hugged her to my natural pillows.

"I know, it's just a bit weird and involved, that's all."

"It's ok. We have the 'straight talk' rule in place."

"Ok, ok... um.. have you ever heard of pussy fighting?"

"What?"

"Obviously not."

"Pussy fighting?"

"Yeah. See, girls who model rely on their looks for jobs. If you don't look right, you don't work, and there's kind of a universal rule in the business that you don't mess with another girl's money."

"I follow you."

"Well modeling is also very competitive and full of strong emotions and big egos. Look at any catalog group photo of shiny happy girls, and I'd bet money that half of them hate each other passionately. It's just the pressure, long hours, flamboyant personalities, and the constant drama that drives them to it. And sometimes drug habits too."

"That actually sounds awful."

"It can be, but troublemakers and liabilities don't get jobs either, so everybody tries to keep conflict very secret. Nevertheless, fights break out more often than you would think. Now imagine some girl shows up to makeup with bruises on her face or her nose broken. She's out of work, and the client is supremely pissed because they have studio time lost, lighting tech, photo, hair, makeup, production, etc. all wasted on a girl who can't work. All of that adds up to a phenomenal amount of money that the agency then gets blasted for, and all that shit flows downstream onto the girls responsible."

"Still with you. So, what's pussy fighting?"

"Think of it as competitive tribbing. Two girls have an issue with each other, so they pussy fight it out. Sometimes with panties on and sometimes bare skin to bare skin and always with witnesses so there's no question of the outcome. The girl who cums first loses and has to shut up, decline a job, acquiesce a pay percentage, or whatever."

"No way! You're making that up. Couldn't you just arm wrestle or something? Why sexual contact of all things?"

"It is 100% true and logical if you think about it. The place between your legs is about the only place that doesn't get photographed on a job, so there's no risk of visible bruising. Also, keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of these girls are straight, and being made to forcibly cum by rubbing crotches with another girl is often perceived as humiliating. The winning girl has, in the most primitive sexual way, established dominance."

"Yeah, but dominance through sexual assault!"

"Not quite. A pussy fight is supposed to be fully consensual, but if a girl refuses or backs out, she loses by default -- so there's a lot of pressure. Also, normally they are just as simple as I described, but some girls push the humiliation factor a lot further. I have also seen it cross the line into what would legally be sexual assault, and sometimes things get a little carried away in other ways."

"Like how?" I asked. To my embarrassment and confusion, I was getting kind of turned on.


"Well the first time I did it --"

"First?" I interrupted. "How many of these things did you do?"

"Only a couple, maybe three. No, it was four," she decided. "I was not a big ego girl. I wasn't gunning for a professional future, so I just didn't have that much at stake."

"So, what happened?"

"It was stupid really. The client told us to sort out what shoes we wanted for a shoot, and this girl from London and I got into a nasty disagreement over a pair of shoes."

"Shoes."

"Uh huh, a pair of fucking shoes. So yeah, she challenged me to a panties-on pussy fight at the hotel room to settle it, and it went on for like twenty minutes before I finally came and lost. Miss London came immediately after me, so she had clearly won, but she was so pissed at how close she came to losing that she pushed the humiliation thing a lot further. She pulled me by my hair into a chair, took off her panties (which were totally soaked from both of us), and shoved them in my mouth. She made me sit that way, crying through a mouthful of wet panties, for another twenty minutes until she was satisfied I had learned my place."

I think I just blinked at her for a minute.

"Messed up huh?" Jessi grinned wryly.

"By intent yes, but I get the idea that it didn't quite have the effect she intended."

"Oh, it did. I was totally humiliated, not by the fight, but by being treated like a naughty little girl. After twenty minutes, she took the panties out of my mouth and threw them in my face. I still have them."

"So now it's a fetish?"

"Not humiliation, but definitely the smell of mixed girl cum in a pair of panties! That's not too weird is it?"

"I wouldn't say so, I guess. I certainly like the way you smell and taste!"

Jessi lifted up her face to mine and ran her tongue over my top lip. I shuddered, and she grinned.

"What else?" I asked, though my pussy was starting to feel pleasantly warm.

"The one I was thinking of that really crossed the line was this little brunette from Boston. It was that same job a couple of days later, and London was causing trouble again, but this time she bullied the wrong girl. I don't even remember what the disagreement was, but Boston threw down a bare-skin pussy fight challenge at breakfast one morning after they had a prolonged screaming match. She pulled me in as her witness (almost certainly because of the previous fight), and I saw the whole thing."

"London didn't want to do it, but she was too proud to back down. Boston made her cum in like five minutes, and then while London was still lying flat, Boston sat on her face, held her by the hair, humped her mouth until she came all over her. I remember her climbing off and saying, 'Now fuck off and enjoy the taste.' Oh, London hated her after that. Funnily enough, London went on to go pro, but Boston became a music teacher or something."

I squirmed a little and my clit throbbed. I felt really conflicted about getting hot, but my pussy was doing its own thing.

"What else? You said things got carried away sometimes. That sounds pretty carried away to me. And what about your other three fights."

"The others were no big deal. I was on a trip to New York on Christmas break about eighteen months ago to do a swimsuit and lingerie job. Yeah - you do swimsuit shoots in the winter so the copy can be release by spring. Anyway, there were eight of us sharing a high-rise apartment, and we were three days into worn clothes, dirty dishes, and ashtrays everywhere. The place was wrecked. I was stressed about the mess and about the amount of weed five of the girls were smoking - sure that we were going to get busted or fired or something, and I really needed the money on that job to pay for Christmas presents. We had a big blow up about it and had to settle it out.

So, five ferociously stoned models and three overly stressed models had a big pussy fight tournament to see who was going to clean up what. It was almost playful, and I have to admit that it quickly turned into a party atmosphere. Four pairs of battles started off and finished with four winners, four losers, and eight hot, sweaty, fully naked girls - five of whom were significantly impaired on any matters of judgement or inhibition."

"That honestly sounds really hot," I said and squeezed my thighs together.

"It was amazingly hot," she confirmed. "I won my first battle and was one of two non-stoner models to advance to the next round. The four losers paired off and the four winners paired off and battled. I don't know if a second round is harder if you have already cum or if you haven't cum yet, but I won my second battle.

"Do the math here -- four girls had cum once, two girls had cum twice, and I was one of two girls who hadn't cum at all. The stoner models were already passing around another huge joint, the whole room smelled like old food, old laundry, girl sweat, smoke, and lots of wet pussy, and the eight of us were all lying around with legs spread, dripping, and laughing like fools.

"We all paired off again to determine the final rankings, and I lost to the remaining stoner model which meant she didn't have to do any chores, and as I came in second overall, my chore was just taking out the trash once it was gathered. The rest of the jobs shook out down the line to the other girls based on how many times they had already cum. The girl who came the most had to clean the bathrooms."

Jessi was starting to softly grind her pussy on my leg as she reminisced. I could feel her heat building. I was already aching.

"Right after the champion stoner model finished with me, she took two big hits off the joint, lay back and furiously rubbed her pussy until she came, loudly, and to much laughter and cheers. That last round of battles took a while too because most of the girls had already cum multiple times. Even so, those girls whose battles were decided lay back and rubbed and fingered themselves to more orgasms, myself included. Nobody went as far as making out or eating out one another, but there was absolutely no shyness left at watching each other cum. We'd just spent well over an hour grinding our pussies together after all."

I groaned, "Mmmm... I think I would have loved that. We had a graduation party for Angel here not long ago where girls got naked and danced, but there was no touching and no cumming. Makes me wish maybe it had gone further."