Learning to Love Another Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's also an obvious positive side effect to this creative form of conflict resolution if you think about it."

"What's that?"

"It relieves a lot of tension. Nothing like orgasms to mellow everybody out."

"I guess that's true," I laughed.

"It also helps you spot the gay, the bi, and the kinky girls," Jessi said and winked up at me.

"No doubt." My breath was coming fast.

"Y'know, I'm two out of the three," she continued and batted her eyelashes at me.

"Do tell? Jessi, my pussy's on fire!"

"I want to get a toy," she said, quivering with excitement. "And I want you to fuck me in the ass with it while you eat my pussy."

I nearly came right then.

*****

And over the next year, I came a lot.

Jessi-K and I didn't fall in love like I thought we would, but we seemed to try hard at it. The bottom line was that we couldn't overcome the presupposed sexual connection that Angel warned me about to work up a true emotional relationship. I think we were just two lonely people coexisting in our lonely limbos to finish out school before we could move on with our lives.

Don't get me wrong. We were good friends, and we had some great sex, but it wasn't a romance. That hurt, because I wanted a romance. I missed the true love I had with Angel, and no amount of fun, kinky, girl sex could replace that.

Angel tolerated Jessi, but I don't think she ever really liked her, and that should tell you a lot. Before Jessi moved off to Canada to do an internship after that year, she did push my boundaries quite a bit, and I learned a lot about myself.

That's how I'll end this chapter -- with some brief accounting of those things. Hopefully that will keep you readers warm until the next chapter.

*****

First things first, Jessi's ass. My goodness that girl liked things up her butt, but it seemed to be somewhat cyclical. Sometimes she'd go weeks with no anal requests, and then she'd go through a phase with a constant itch to have her ass stimulated.

I got over my squeamishness fairly quickly and got used to pleasuring her there. Normal for us was for me to finger or vibe her back door while I went down on her, and as adventurous as she got was wearing a butt plug all day or having me more aggressively fuck her ass with a toy. I think I can honestly say I liked it, and it taught me new ways to please a woman. Jessi was not shy with providing direction on how she liked to be fucked.

Sometimes things got a little dirty, but if you want to experiment anally, you just kind of have to get past that. It won't kill you. As we used to say, 'everything can wash, including us.' The only other limited advice I will offer if you do butt play is to be very gentle until you know where your limits are.

Also, saliva is not lube. Lotion is not lube. Shampoo and soap are not lube. Only lube is lube. Use it like it's free.

*****

Second thing, my ass. Heaven knows I tried. The longer I live, the more I feel like I don't have some neural connection that allows this to be pleasurable, but I just don't like it. The best I could ever tolerate was a little vibration on the outside while she went down on me or being licked on the back door which actually felt ok. Anything past that just triggered noxious feelings, and nothing can end your climb to orgasm faster than that.

*****

Fetish stuff followed that, and if anything, I proved to myself that it is not my thing. We tried a lot of stuff too.

I spanked her with hairbrushes and wooden spoons. I choked her while pumping a huge vibrating dildo in and out of her pussy. -- This honestly unnerved me. I didn't like it at all. -- I tied her to the bed with ropes, stuffed my panties in her mouth, and licked her till she cried. We bought a strap-on harness, and I fucked her in every hole she had. I even used to tear old lingerie off her until she was left in rags, then pin her down and grind my pussy on her face until she begged me to get off.

I was also on the receiving end of several experiments. We did a lot, and I tried hard. It just wasn't me, and I didn't deal well with the pressure of having to do the next crazy thing to get her off. I'm just a lot more easy-going kind of girl. I like soft, wet pussy and big tits, and I don't need to have ropes and whips and my leg in a bear trap to get off.

Not that there's anything wrong with that if it's your thing. It's just not my thing... too much work.

*****

Lastly, there was just normal stuff, but it was good stuff. I mentioned that no amount of fun, kinky, girl sex could take away the hurt I felt from the lack of romance. That certainly wasn't from a lack of frequency. Comparatively speaking we had sex all the fucking time. I thought Angel and I had a high sex drive, but Jessi bordered on insatiable.

On one hand, she was very, very good at going down on me and at using toys on me and would have had sex multiple times a day if I wanted it. On the other, I sometime just got tired of it. I know it was the lack of balance with love and romance, and if I allow myself to be really shallow -- I'm more attracted to a different body type than Jessi was. That's not her fault, but neither do I feel bad for missing the feeling of burying my face in a huge pair of breasts. Likewise, I think I might have been just a bit boring for her. Despite my earnest experimentation, she was just a lot more into kinky things than I was, and let's be honest here -- I was never going to be a room full of naked fashion models.

I do have one really fond sexual memory though that I will cherish for a long time: the sight of Jessi-K's perfect aquiline body undulating on the bed with her fingers in her pussy and my panties pressed against her nose. Maybe there's just that little bit of kink in me.

*****

Postscript -- I have actually heard of the 'pussy fighting models' thing from one other reputable source besides Jessi-K, so I think it's a real thing. The internet is mute on the subject except for staged girl sex fights on video sites, but I have no reason to believe that Jessi made it up.

Either way, I choose to believe it's true and now I can't look at a clothing catalog without finding the prettiest girl pictured and saying to myself, "I wonder who you made cum to get those shoes."