All Comments on 'Learning to Love Another Ch. 06'

by Mountain Rider

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Elaphe223Elaphe223over 3 years ago
Motorcycles

Enjoyed the Motorcycle Maintenance reference at the end.

thatsbogusthatsbogusover 3 years ago

I never expected a multi-part sequel so many years later and I love what you did with it. Your autobiography reads like it was written by an engineer, and I mean that in a good way - your prose is direct, blunt and refreshingly honest. I truly enjoyed every chapter and I’m sad it’s over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can confirm several things

I bought a 2014 Triumph Sprint RS Special Edition from that dealership. It was sitting in the Triumph room under the same lights, probably in the same spot, as your 675.

Crow was lumpy, but he knew his shit. Milt did ride a Daytona 955i. It was blue, if I remember right, and he always viced his suspension down really hard.

Loved the story, especially this personal connection to a place I remember fondly.

Mountain RiderMountain Riderover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind comments. This chapter in particular is one my favorite things that I have ever written.

To the Anonymous commenter who had been to the same Triumph dealership -- How cool! Also, I think you meant 2004, not 2014. The SE Sprint RS was a 2004 variant with a single-sided swingarm. They were very rare, but I have seen one and chances are it was yours. In which case, I we went on a group ride together once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMountain Rider@Mountain Rider
Hi all, I have two complete novels and a novelette about the Cathalian Witches from my works In an Iron Sling, Instinct, and Vernal Recollections. They are available in PDF form with artwork for FREE by emailing me at elain.rides <at> gmail.com I didn't put them here on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES