Learning to Love Your Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoever... whatever was fucking her from behind was pumping her full of something. Emma had felt the warm sensation of when a man came into her body in the throes of love. This was nothing like that, yet strangely similar. This fluid was cold, like seawater on bare toes on a New England beach, and there was so much of it. She shuddered as she felt the fluid flood into her womb, filling it completely. Her hand reflexively went to her stomach as she collapsed completely into Maggie's lap. She felt bloated now as her belly swelled beneath her hand. She felt sick. Mercifully, the intruder went limp soon and left her body, the icy fluid followed it out in a flood, the chill still lingering after it left. The room was silent, and she felt some comfort in the lap of her Big Sister and she curled into it. Clenching her eyes shut trying to forget how violated she felt, trying to warm up.

After some time, she gathered the strength to open her eyes again, but her body felt limp, she struggled to get back onto her knees, still face down in Maggie's lap. Then her heart sank. She felt the intruder again, but this time it was in the wrong place. She felt the cold stranger rubbing itself gently on her tight little butthole. Now her heart raced, terror gripped her whole body and she found the strength to raise her head and beg for mercy. She looked up into her Big Sister's eyes. Maggie sensed her terror, offering a reassuring smile, but the worry in her eyes robbed the effect.

"It's okay Emmy, it will be over soon." Maggie said, as calmy as she could manage but her throat caught in the middle, like she was fighting back tears.

This time the attacker didn't take their time. Emma's sphincter gave way as it forced its way in. Her rectum as quickly filled with the cold, slimy attacker and the restraints on her ankles tightened once again. It quickly dove deeper and grew wider as it did. She felt like it was going to tear in half, her body simply couldn't take this kind of punishment.

As it thrust in and out of her ass, she felt tears streak down her face warm and human at first, but to her shock they soon felt as cold as ice water on her cheeks. The monster behind her wasn't fazed by her tears, it just kept using her, thrusting deeper and deeper, deeper than she thought it could but it didn't stop. It felt like it had slithered right into her stomach before once again pumping that same icy sludge into her body. As quickly as it had impaled her, the offender left her body. Wriggling back out of her abused bottom, letting some of the fluid out with it. She then realized that this time, a good portion of the sludge was still in her, sloshing in her guts, chilling the very blood in her veins.

The nauseous feeling overwhelmed her this time. The sudden distention of her belly, the cold wriggling appendage violating her ass, it was too much, and she retched. Nothing came out. She scrambled to her hands and knees and crawled away from the false safety of Maggie's lap. She crawled into the open room, some of the naked women moving out of her way as she stumbled drunkenly, trying to purge the vile liquid from her body. She retched again, but again; nothing came out. It was almost as if her body welcomed the invasion. She tried to retch again, nothing. She looked around in a panic, the faces around her were cold and uncaring. No one was going to help her. Her eyes grew heavy and her body was cold. She collapsed there on the cold stone floor.

"You did good Emmy." A faraway voice called to her, "get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning..."

Blackness overtook Emma.

12