Learning to Serve: Focusing In

Story Info
Scott falls deeper as his focus is adjusted.
4.9k words
4.64
5.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah volunteered to leave work early because it was a slow night at the restaurant. She saw Scott's truck in the driveway, so she entered through the back yard and hovered outside her mother's sliding glass door, hearing moaning and thrashing inside the bedroom. Through a small crevice between the curtains, she could see Scott tied spread eagle to the bed and her mother riding him cowgirl style while periodically placing her hands around his neck, cutting off his air flow and riding more furiously as she did so. Sarah watched on in envy as her mother came out loud, groaning and riding her young lover's cock. "AAAAHHHH, YES!, fuck my dear, that is so GOOOOD!"

"Why can't I find someone like Scott?" she asked herself. "He is so fucking hot, has a great body, and his cock is fucking amazing."

Sarah was summoned from her lingering thoughts when she heard Scott groan loudly, clearly cumming as her mother road him to another orgasm of her own. As Sarah stared mesmerized at the two, she watched her mother release Scott's half flaccid cock, move over his chest, revealing his clamped nipples, and hover above his blindfolded head. She then lowered her cum filled pussy onto his anxiously waiting mouth.

"Holy fuck that is hotter than shit," Sarah thought to herself, "I could never get any guy to do that to me." In hindsight, Scott did not have much of a choice being handcuffed to the bed, following blindly. Sarah took this opportunity to break away before being discovered and with a dripping pussy walked around front to enter through the front door. She entered the house quietly, went to her room that was up the hallway from her mother's room, changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt, and waited to see if there was any activity exiting her mother's room.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting, Sarah nervously crept to the outside of the bedroom door, sitting down like she had previously, she placed her ear to the door and her finger into her panties and on her pussy. She was already dripping from the scene she witnessed from outside the house, and she willingly risked being caught in order to follow any additional action in the bedroom. The thin doors that were usually a deterrent to Sarah's sex life during her teenage years, now served as a conduit to exploration via her voyeuristic tendencies. Her heart pounded with nervous anticipation, her hands slightly shaking from the prospect of being caught as she leaned against the side of the door frame. She could clearly hear the two lovers talking. Sarah's eyes widened as she distinctly heard Scott tell his mother that he would submit to being her slave and to serve her every desire. Then she heard a groan from Scott, but had no idea what it could have been. A moment later, Sarah heard her mother command, "Worship" followed by slurping sounds. Sarah was unaware that Scott was now sucking Joan's strap on dildo, but she was cognizant of her own building orgasm as she heard the authoritative nature of her mother instructing her younger lover.

Sarah heard a faint pop and then Scott's heavy breathing. She distinctly heard her mother ask Scott, "Whose ass is this?"

"It is yours, Mistress."

"Very good my pet; don't you forget it."

Sarah then heard a muffled groan from Scott and a minute or so later she heard bodies slapping like they were fucking again. Sarah continued to finger her clit and shuddered into her forearm, feebly muffling her gasps of pleasure. The lovers on the other side of the door were oblivious to Sarah's orgasm, as Sarah heard a muffled cry by Scott and then heard her mother groan deeply, "AAAAHHHHHHHH" as another orgasm swept through Mistress Joan. Spurred on by her mother's cries, Sarah continued to buck and groan on her fingers, as she continued the intensity of her orgasm by using two fingers to brush her g-spot while her thumb manipulated her clit. On both sides of the bedroom door, there was a shared release of passion, pleasure, an extended flow of juices.

All three collapsed where they were, relishing in the afterglow of their individual orgasms. In a few moments, Sarah gathered herself, crept away from the doorway, entered the kitchen for a snack, finally settling down on the living room couch to sit in the dark with the television on low.

Joan kissed her slave on his shoulder blades, trailing kisses down his back and slowly pulled her cock out of his (her) ass. With a slight pop, Scott felt a strange void and need for her cock to re-enter him. With his face still buried in the mattress, he felt Joan placing more lube on his asshole. A moment later, a third butt plug was being pressed against his opening and he instinctively pushed out with his sphincter and then relaxed as Joan pressed the wider and longer butt plug into his ass.

Joan whispered in Scott's ear, "We will have you all stretched out for a real cock in due time my dear."

Joan then released Scott's wrists from the handcuffs and turned him toward her, took his cheeks in her hands and kissed him deeply, relishing the remnants of her juices, his cum and her boss's cum. She placed a leash on his new collar and led her slave on his hands and knees to the bathroom and into the shower. Scott soaped his owner down, cleaning and massaging each and every crevice of her body, relishing his place as servant. Joan watched as her truly collared slave took his time to attend to her, cleaning her, unconcerned with his own needs. This pleased her and although she expected her slave's devotion, her pride in herself and appreciation for Scott screamed out through the satisfied grin on her face. After she was thoroughly clean, Joan wiped Scott down, kneeling before him to clean inside his legs, cleaning under his balls and the crevice of his ass that was not encumbered by the butt plug. Before rising, she took his cock in her right hand and raised it to her lips, kissing his head and gently sucking on it with her eyes looking up to her lover and slave. Scott looked down with adoration and more lust in his eyes than they had ever contained. The mixed feelings of accomplishment, appreciation, and relegation to slave overwhelmed Scott as a shudder accompanied a sigh of contentment. For Joan, she appreciated her young lover, but she also knew that his commitment was still in question. Although collared, Scott's motivations still appeared to be partly driven by his impulses and needs rather than a complete devotion to his owner. Joan knew that she would have to push his limits a little harder. As she pondered his fate, her pussy became warm and moist while focusing on how she would discipline him later.

After thoroughly drying his Mistress off and helping her into her robe, Scott followed suit, then following his owner on all fours to the door. The act of crawling was becoming more and more natural and normal to Scott. As he kneeled, she took off the leash, but the silver collar remained. Joan opened the door unaware of Sarah peering around the corner from the living room where she could see Scott rise from his knees and exit, following her mother to the kitchen.

"That was the second time he was on his knees in the bedroom. Mom is really enslaving this guy," she thought.

Joan instructed Scott to pour two glasses of wine, grab some cheese and crackers and follow her to the living room. As Joan neared the living room, she paused momentarily at the light glow and volume of the television.

Peering through the dark, Joan asked, "Sarah? Are you home already dear? Is everything alright?"

"Yea, mom, everything is fine, but it was slow at work so I volunteered to leave. No sense just sitting around for $3 an hour and no tips. I'm just watching this movie and relaxing. How are you guys doing?"

Joan sat down next to her daughter, leaving room for Scott to her right. Her mother was always open with Sarah about her relationships: who she was seeing publicly, how many lovers she has had, and even her affair with her boss. Joan whispered to her daughter, "Everything is going well and I could not be any happier with my young lover. He is very eager to please and is certainly talented in many ways. You've certainly got to get yourself one."

Sarah rolled her eyes and whispered back, "Well, I can see you have him wrapped around your finger and I am happy for you. But, I am not sure what powers you possess that entangled any male, let alone someone my age to do your bidding."

"I will share all my secrets with you my dear. You know I do not keep anything from you. Be patient and you will learn."

Scott rounded the corner with the glasses of wine and food, stalling as he saw Sarah.

"It is okay dear, come have a seat. Sarah is completely fine with you and I being lovers."

Scott sat down hesitantly, being sure not to ogle Sarah's braless hard nipples pushing through her t-shirt or linger too long on her pouty lips that would look magnificent wrapped around his cock. Of course her hair was in her standard ponytail, which always highlighted her smooth forehead, symmetric nose, full cheeks, and again those lips.

"Hello Scott, good to see you again. I really like that necklace you are wearing; it is quite unique. It is a necklace, correct? Although it looks a little more like a collar of some sort."

Scott blushed at the words and was visibly squirming, his heart beating a thousand times a minute as if being a young boy caught doing something wrong. Conversely, Sarah loved watching Scott twist as she teased him about the collar with the unique loops on them. She stood up, leaning over her mother, and bent down to take a closer look, while her breasts revealed themselves through the top of her t-shirt. Scott merely looked down at his own chest as Sarah "inspected" the new "necklace." Her breasts were magnificent, not too large, but firm, pert, with pointy nipples and he could see down her shirt. Moreover, he was pretty sure she knew, and as she lingered in front of him, he looked back down her shirt, his cock responding immediately under his robe.

"Pretty unique, but my mom has good taste in many things and that collar fits you perfectly."

Flustered and unsure what to do as this young lady verbally prodded him, Scott responded, "T-thank you, and yes mist.., er, your mother is amazing."

"Relax Scott, have some wine and take the edge off. You seem to be a bit agitated even though I know you must have already cum a few times tonight," Sarah said in a matter of fact manner and wearing a knowing smirk.

Joan watched her daughter intently as Sarah teased Scott. Joan grinned to herself, intrigued and proud of her daughter's moxie. Without a touch, Sarah was able to excite Scott, demonstrating her powers of persuasion or lust for power. She lifted Scott's chin so that she could take a closer look at the "necklace." Scott could not avoid looking directly down Sarah's shirt, taking in her firm, pert breasts with her nipples poking out and hardened by her excitement, just as his cock hardened at the thought of sucking on those magnificent tits.

"So, mom, if Scott is staying the night, does that mean you will be making breakfast again?"

"We will be up and out of the house much earlier than you get up my dear. Scott must workout in the morning before work and you know I go in early," Joan replied, glancing sideways at her daughter with a knowing smile. Sarah smiled back, holding her mother's gaze for a moment, confirming that each woman knew that they found pleasure in similar scenarios.

While Joan chatted with her daughter, catching up on the day, Scott sat stiffly next to his owner. He was paralyzed, afraid to move, afraid to speak, and afraid to look. Scott looked directly at the television in front of him, heart beating heavily, eating and drinking like a robot, forcing himself to ignore the sensual woman who possessed him as well as the hot, sleek body of her playful daughter. As much as he tried, he could not resist stealing temporary glances. One of those times, Sarah winked at him, with a wry smile on her face. Sarah did not hide it from Joan either, and moments later Joan squeezed Scott's thigh and announced they were going to bed. Sarah, pursed her bottom lip, pouting. "Aaaahhhh, so soon, mom?"

Her mother kissed her forehead saying, "Have a good night my dear, we have to work in the morning."

As the couple was walking down the hallway, Sarah once again peeked around the corner to watch them enter the room. Scott entered the room and immediately kneeled with head bowed. Joan purposely left the door open to reveal Scott kneeling obediently in place. After a moment, Sarah watched as Joan attached a leash to Scott's collar. Joan slowly closed the door, looking out at her daughter with a wide smile on her face. Sarah went back to her couch and immediately began to play with her sopping pussy, bringing herself to another powerful orgasm.

Joan pulled firmly on the leash and led Scott to the foot of the bed. As he kneeled, she produced leather cuffs that pulled his wrists tightly together. She then bound his elbows together with one of her scarves and pushed him forward so that he fell to the floor with his ass pointed up in the air. Scott's butt plug was removed with one solid tug. Scott's mind raced and heart sped away from the passive tentativeness of the living room straight into a frenzied, uncertain anticipation of impending pain.

"Slave, your infractions are too many to list, cumming without permission twice, ogling my daughter again, and just a general insolence that cannot be tolerated are the start of it. You still linger with fulfilling and addressing your needs and not the needs of your master and that is unacceptable."

"M-mmmistress, I am sorry, I am trying, I will do better, I promise. PLEEAASSEE! Believe me, I want to please you and be a good slave," Scott's voice wavering, full of genuine intent, yet filled with fear of what was to come. His heart was pounding in his chest, his breath deep and heavy, and his cock rock hard. "How the hell am I this excited? What the fuck is going on? What am I doing here? Why am I letting this happen?" These questions as well as many others swirled throughout the bound submissive's mind.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! The blows came repeatedly one after another from the flat leather paddle. Scott grimaced and grunted hard at each blow. RRRMMMPPPHH! escaped his throat with each blow as the unrelenting beating continued. Joan was possessed with lust, drunk on the power of having this young, well built, and well-endowed stud kneeling on her bedroom floor absorbing the punishment. By the 25th paddle strike, she stopped, her tired arm needing a break.

Joan kneeled down next to her prey and whispered, "Dear one, that was only for your first indiscretion. I went easy on you because you cleaned up the mess you made inside of me and brought me to another orgasm. Your second orgasm was unacceptable and you made a mess. For that, you will pay dearly."

Joan went to the closet and grabbed the wooden dowel and a two inch penis gag. Grabbing the hair on the back of Scott's head, she tersely yanked him up to a kneeling position. She immediately pushed the cock in his mouth, which was attached to a leather panel. She pulled the straps around the back of his head and buckled them into place. The panel that held the cock covered the entirety of his mouth from right below his nose down to his chin and about an inch past each corner of his mouth.

"Scream my dear. NOW!"

Scott bellowed as loud as he could, but just a muffled "UUURRRHHHH" was made. The sound was faint and severely muted. Essentially, the device had silenced any real cries Scott could make while forcing him to suck on a makeshift cock. Once the buckles on the gag were adjusted a bit, Joan gently pressed on the back of Scott's shoulder and he fell forward on his bound elbows and wrists.

The wooden dowel exploded across the back of both hamstrings, five times in succession, sending a surge of unrelenting pain through Scott's body. The intense pain was overwhelming as Joan continued with five more and then five more before pausing. Scott's erratic breathing pleased her, the welts forming on the back of his legs pleased her, and his muffled cries made her wet with excitement. After a two minute pause, Scott's breathing slowed a bit and his shuddering body had fallen back to normalcy. Without warning, a new onslaught of blows attacked his hamstrings again, battering, blistering, and abusing them. Tears were spewing from Scott's eyes as his intense cries stalled at the leather panel. Saliva flowed from his mouth, building up like dammed water at the panel. Each of the next fifteen blows tore into Scott, forcing him to shed away his individualism, forcing him to learn his place, forcing him to totally submit. After thirty lashes, Joan stopped.

"You are my possession pet. I can do with you as I please. You need to truly understand that you will do what I say and how I say to do it. You have to disregard your base male instincts to be in control. You need to obey, follow, and learn how to serve me totally and completely without question or concern for your needs or how others think. That includes my daughter. Besides ogling her again, you were embarrassed when she saw you. You should be proud to serve me, proud to wear my collar, and you should be willing to demonstrate to anyone that I am your Goddess and master."

Scott could only lay there and listen, overwhelmed with the throbbing of many forming welts on his hamstrings, cock in his mouth, and tears still streaming down his face. He knew she was right. He had not fully committed in his mind. But he wanted to be nowhere else but here. As shocking, new, and painful as all of this was, the feeling of complete contentment and euphoria was invading Scott each second he lay there. He felt compelled to serve her, needing to serve her, as if it was what he was meant to do all his life.

As Scott was drifting in these new revelations of his place in their relationship and enjoying the post beating endorphins running through his body, a burning and tearing sensation attacked his ass like no other implement. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Scott screamed into the cock gag feeling his flesh being ripped in multiple directions. Again, WHOOOSSHH!, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH", WHOOOSSHH!, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH", WHOOOSSHH! "AAAAAHHHHHH", WHOOOSSHH! "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH." Then the beating stopped as quickly as it had begun. The entire expanse of Scott's ass cheeks were burning, torn up; certainly there were welts, cuts, worse?

"Pet, I told you not to ogle my daughter. She is not a piece of meat. As I am above you, she is most certainly above you and is not like all the other young cunts you chase after and use when you are not with me. I do not mind that you fuck those naive sluts as I know they do not compare to the pleasure you derive from serving me. But, my daughter is as much of a Goddess as I am. You must acknowledge that by demonstrating respect while in her presence. She is of my blood and she is the most precious person in my life, so you should treat her as an extension of me. If you continue to leer at her, those five lashes of the cat o nine tails will become multiplied exponentially. You are will revere her, worship her, and follow her instruction. I hope that I have made myself clear!"

After watching Scott acknowledge and comprehend her words over the matter of a few minutes, Joan stated, "You may relax now."

Scott fell to the left on his side, finally off his hands and knees, tears rolling down face, panting heavily into the gag. Joan reached down and unbuckled the cock gag, removing it from her slave, allowing the accumulated saliva to spill out across the left side of his chin and cheek. Still bound at the wrists and elbows, Scott assumed the fetal position, trying to bring comfort to his abused body, adjusted attitude, and broken spirit.

12