Learning to Serve: Focusing In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of the bedroom door, Sarah lay against the doorframe, relishing in the aftereffects of another powerful orgasm. She listened for any more activity, but only heard the running shower in her mother's bathroom. Once she could steadily stand in a quiet manner, Sarah moved away from the door and went to her bedroom to replay the night's events with her vibrator in hand.

Joan returned from her shower refreshed, head still buzzing with excitement from the punishment she had inflicted, but feeling a bit of trepidation as well. Joan knew she was taking a risk by administering such a beating so early in the relationship, but she had a hunch about how truly submissive Scott was from that first time meeting at the bar. He was handsome, well-built, and self-assured; but, he also had an air of submission about him. It was not the standard, wimpy, sissify me type of submission, but a wanting to please, give me direction submission. He was a true gentleman, always volunteered to help others, and had a genuine need to please. This aspect of his personality is what Joan was preying upon and she was still uncertain if she pushed a little too far.

As Scott lay on his side, he drifted between wakefulness and sleep, replaying his entire relationship with Joan thus far. The car ride blowjobs, anal plugs, eating cream pies, her sexy daughter, his submission, her taking his ass, her cruel beatings all intertwined and played out like mini film bites in his mind, overlapping, fusing together, flashing in his mind. While all these scenes played and replayed, his cock remained rigid and a feeling of contentment ran through his body and mind. Most of all, he did not acknowledge the pain from the beatings because he was consumed with the satisfaction of thoroughly recognizing his place.

Scott finally noticed Joan as she kneeled down next to his body. She released his elbows from the scarves, wrists from the cuffs, and gently prodded him to lay face down on the carpet. He winced at her first touch, as she worked the ointment gently into his ass cheeks, soothing the burning lashes. Tenderly and gently she worked the lotion in, leaning over and kissing him gently on his back, neck, and behind his ears, whispering her approval into his ears.

"You please me pet. You are a beautiful man. You have a beautiful body and a magnificent cock. You are so very sexy and when you submit to me; it just highlights your sex appeal. With you offering your mind, body, and soul, this can be the beginning of a beautiful journey together. I love owning you my dear."

She continued to work the lotion to the cat o nine tails lashes on his ass cheeks, while also placing some cold washcloths on his welts on his hamstrings. Eventually, she switched her attention to his hamstrings, now placing cold compresses on his ass cheeks and working lotion into his hamstrings. The tenderness in which his owner was treating him overwhelmed Scott, tears forming in his eyes. His chest heaved in deep, long breaths. No lover had ever spent such time and detail in his care, attending to his needs. Even girlfriends who "loved him," did not fawn upon him so intently, purposefully. Although Joan had sadistically created these welts, abrasions, and cuts, his Mistress was also caring for her pet, ensuring his recovery, tending his wounds, drawing him closer to her, taking care of her property. After roughly a half an hour of tenderness, Joan roused Scott from his semi-conscious state.

"Pet, we need to go to bed now, but I want my lover, Scott, to join me. I want him to fuck his woman. I want you to take me."

Joan removed his leash and then released his collar. Scott, a bit startled, still kneeling, looked up at Joan, wide eyed. Joan smiled down at him, extended her hand for him to grasp. As he took her hand, she pulled him to her. As he rose, she placed her arms behind his neck, pulling him toward her, locking in a deep impassioned kiss.

"You are wonderful Scott and we are fortunate to have found each other. I am very pleased with you. You make me happy."

With those words, feelings of satisfaction and pride permeated Scott's being. "Thank you Mistress, err..., Joan. You have taught me more in our short time together than all other women combined."

Placing his hands on the back of her legs, he lifted her up and placed her down on the bed with her legs hanging off the mattress. He kneeled down, placed her legs over his shoulders and immediately attacked her pussy with an initial fervor and intensity that was uncharacteristically aggressive compared to his usual lovemaking. Scott ate Joan to two orgasms, with the last one consisting of Joan squeezing her thighs around Scott's head as her body did a modified sit-up throughout an extended orgasm. With his face covered in her juices, Scott pulled Joan's ass to the very edge of the bed, placing her legs out wide to her sides and pressed them against his arms. He drove deep inside of her in one thrust. Joan let out a loud gasp, relishing the full length and girth of her young lover. Scott drove into her in long measured strokes, increasing his speed little by little, working Joan to another moderate orgasm. She exhaled with a low "UUUUhhhhhhhhhh."

Scott pulled out of her soaking pussy and walked around to the side of the bed and joined Joan on the bed. As Joan began to inch her way up on the bed, Scott placed a hand on her shoulder, stopping her at his crotch. Joan needed no instruction and took his magnificent cock dripping with her juices into her mouth. She still loved sucking his cock, but knew that too much of that activity would send the incorrect message to her slave. She knew that too much oral worship by her would confuse roles and intimate that he has some say in the totality of their relationship. Regardless, she relished his beautiful shaft, taking about three quarters of his cock into her mouth. Scott laid back and enjoyed his beautiful Mistress's lips, the same lips that were instrumental in creating his need for her. As Joan worked up and down the beautiful shaft, Scott grasped each cheek in a hand and guided her up to him where they kissed deeply as they had so many times before. Scott then turned Joan over on her back, lined his cock up at her wanting pussy, and slowly entered her. He stayed deep inside of her gyrating, pulsing and reveling in the feel of her pussy. While grinding, they continued to kiss like teenagers, tongues dancing together, exploring each other's mouths, necks, faces, and chests; licking, sucking, nibbling. Once he had her gyrating her hips harder, Scott began to pull back about an inch and then plunging back in, methodically, a little more in and out a little at time. Once he was almost to the point of fully out, Scott's thrusts increased in speed until he was banging deep and hard into her.

Scott continued his deep plunges as Joan emitted a loud scream followed by an "OOOOHHHHH FUCK YES" "Fuck, fuck, fuck, MMMMMMMMM."

Scott followed quickly with a groan and, "UUUURRRR, UMMMMM," as he pulsed cum deep inside of his lover, spurting six or seven times, before collapsing on Joan, resting on her chest as she gently stroked his hair. After spending some time in the after glow of magnificent sex, Joan returned to Mistress mode.

"You are a magnificent lover my dear; I simply love your cock. Now put on your ring and finish your duties. Once you are done with that, take a shower and join me in bed my love, we need some sleep."

Scott reached over to the night stand, put the ring on his right hand ring finger and then knelt between his Mistress's legs and thoroughly cleaned his cum out of her, licking her to another minor orgasm as he cleaned. Scott then crawled to the bathroom, carefully moving in the shower as the water attacked his welts. The submissive young man crawled back to the bedside, lubed the butt plug and his asshole, inserting it, and joined his Goddess in bed. Once he was in bed, Joan reached her arms around him and spooned with her young stud of a slave, molding her chest and pussy to his still newly battered backside. Both lovers drifted to sleep, fulfilled and content with the events of the night.

12