Learning to Serve: New Twists

Story Info
Joan's boss enters the picture as Scott serves both.
5.1k words
4.31
7.2k
6

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 7 PM on Tuesday, Scott received a call from Sarah. Scott's pulse increased, his words were calm but shortened, his panicked mind hidden by a focus on simple answers. They chatted in general about this and that until Sarah revealed the true nature of her call.

"Hey Lover, had a really great time the other night. Hope you enjoyed yourself as well. I have been thinking about you. I know that mom owns you, but I will get to sample more of that luscious body."

"Well, I certainly enjoyed myself Sunday night as well. I think you are fantastic, but I am not sure how all of this stuff works."

"Don't worry lover, we will make it work," Sarah said curtly, then hung up.

-----------------

Scott couldn't remove Sarah from his consciousness. He was dwelling on her soft lips, long legs, smooth skin, slight scent of jasmine on her body, her warm touch, perfect breasts, and glorious pussy. He masturbated Monday night and twice on Tuesday, once before her call and once after. The thought of his cock buried deep in her tight, slick pussy, filling her and gripping him, sent him into two days of constant daydreams. Then, after her call, apprehension, uncertainty, and most of all, fear overtook him. Mistress Joan, Would she know his feelings? How would she react to his desires? How will she punish him? His mind swirled. a myriad of thoughts brought confusion, blurring any true reason and focus.

------------------

Scott slipped in through the sliding glass door, stripped off his clothes, folded them neatly and placed them on the dresser. Waiting for him was a letter of instructions from Mistress Joan as well as an array of items.

Dear Pet,

I will be later than usual today. You will be kneeling at the foot of the bed when I arrive, dressed in the following manner. All components are laid out for you.

Place your collar on and attach the leash.

Place the butt plug in your ass,

Apply the nipple clamps to both nipples.

Put the ball gag in your mouth.

Put the blindfold on.

Cuff yourself with your hands behind your back.

Scott hesitated, seeing that the butt plug size was a bit larger than the current one he had in. Hmmm, is this the beginning of my punishment, a bigger plug? Scott removed the smaller butt plug, smeared two fingers with lube, and pushed them into his ass. With fresh lube applied to the new plug and a relaxing deep breath, Scott pressed the tip against his sphincter, firmly pushing as the plug invaded his ass. The plug stretched his asshole, a tear rolling down his cheek, the pit of his stomach felt as if he had been punched as the plug passed his sphincter and lodged itself in his ass. Unlike the first two plugs, the third's presence was notable and uncomfortable. The nipple clamps were next, and as usual, the electric feeling that ran throughout his body when he applied them converged on his cock, encouraging it to grow hard. The ball gag followed, his right hand cuffed, and then the blindfold. Kneeling at the foot of the bed, Scott sat back on his feet, reaching his hands behind him, cuffing his left hand to the right.

Scott knelt obediently for at least two hours when he heard the bedroom door open. The simple sound triggered his senses, heart pounding, breathing rapid, and arms slightly shaking in the anticipation of his Owner's presence.

"Hi Lover."

Confused, Scott's chest froze, drooling over the ball gag, his mind ablaze from the sound and scent of Sarah. Scott thought, "What the fuck? Isn't she working tonight? What is she doing here? What the fuck? Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Mom called and said she was still tied up with her boss. She is going to be at least another couple of hours, so she asked me to make sure you received something to eat."

Sarah had a small salad and roast beef sandwich on wheat prepared for Scott. She slid his blindfold up on his forehead and removed the ball gag. She fed him each forkful of salad, then moved to the sandwich. Intermittently, she offered him water as she fed him, wiped his mouth, and stroked his cheek with the back of her hand, looking wantonly and lovingly into his eyes as he chewed. As he inhaled the last of the sandwich, he finally spoke, feeling extremely embarrassed and vulnerable.

"Thank you Sarah, that was kind of you. My stomach was growling. Do you know where your mom, um, my Mistress is?"

"She is having dinner with Dean, her boss. They are celebrating his divorce. Mom was very excited this morning."

As Sarah stood, Scott noticed the brace on Sarah's ankle.

"What happened to you?"

"Twisted it on the front steps this morning. But I guess it was a good thing for you since no one would have been here to feed you. Now come get your dessert."

Sarah stood up, pulled down her sweats and panties in one motion, letting them hang on her right leg, caught on the soft cast. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she grabbed the back of Scott's head and guided him to her succulent pussy. Scott hardened immediately at her scent. Flattening his tongue, he licked in long, lapping strokes, intoxicated by her taste, her juices gushing with him trying to swallow every drop. Sarah's excitement increased quickly as she fisted his hair, pulling him hard against her clit, grinding her pussy on his mouth.

"UHHHH, UHHHH, UHHHH, FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK YES! MMMMMMM YOUR TONGUE IS SO GOOD! AHHHHHH, MMMMMMM."

Scott continued to drink her juices, lapping at her labia, as Sarah's breathing began to normalize. Cleaning as much of her juice as he could, he licked slowly until she swung her left leg over his bowed head, slipped on her panties and sweats, and went to the bathroom. Sarah brought a soapy washcloth and clean towel. She cleaned Scott's face of her scent, placed the ball gag back, and pulled the blindfold down over his eyes. She bent down and sexily whispered in his ear, even though they were alone and it was not necessary.

"Mom says I can use you whenever I want, but I would rather keep our activities private. Your marvelous tongue just makes me want that fantastic cock of yours again, but I guess my vibrator will have to do tonight. Mom should be back in about an hour or so."

With that, Scott heard Sarah close the door to the room. Scott knelt for another hour, in darkness, bound, but quite content because each inhale brought with it the scent of Sarah's pussy. Roughly an hour later, Scott heard the bedroom door open followed by Joan's giggle.

"Dean, at least let's get the door shut so that Sarah doesn't see anything. And, here you are."

The silence was only a few seconds, but felt like ten minutes.

"You truly are a remarkable woman Joan and you never cease to surprise me. You have a sex slave? I had heard rumblings among the other women, Kim in particular, but just thought they were rumors."

"No, my love, they are true, and he will do as instructed. He is a devoted slave, whose owner is very good to him. Plus, he is a talented slave with a marvelous mouth. Isn't that right my pet?"

Scott nodded his head up and down in response, his heart beating feverishly, as his mind filled with trepidation and fear. Cantaloupe, Cantaloupe, Cantaloupe exploded inside. What the fuck does she have planned? I'm not gay? I, I, oh my God, oh shit, what the fuck?

As Scott remained motionless, he heard the couple kiss, giggle, and suck various parts of each other's bodies. He heard articles of clothing fall to the floor until the two finally fell on the bed. The distinct sound of love making followed with soft moans escaping Joan's mouth as the lovers enjoyed each other slowly, deliberately, purposefully. Joan's excitement built methodically, as well as Dean's. Scott could hear him enter her more forcefully, yet still at a measured pace, not frenzied like he and Sarah, but nonetheless with purpose. Both were moaning and groaning as the lover's breathing patterns staggered, crying out at the same time as they orgasmed together with a powerful force. Then, nothing but the easement of their panting, slowly coming down from their shared high.

"That was fantastic, my love. I love you Dean."

"I love you too, Joan."

Dean rolled off of Joan and headed to the bathroom. Joan stood and approached Scott. She removed the ball gag, sat on the edge of the bed, fisted the hair on the back of Scott's head, and pulled him in to clean up Dean's come that was leaking from her freshly fucked pussy. Although Scott had tasted Dean's come before, hearing the two lovers together, and placing a voice with the taste added another element of excitement that Scott did not expect. He feverishly lapped at his Owner's pussy, relishing the degradation more than the taste. He would much rather be sucking Sarah's sweet pussy. Yet, he was harder than a rock from being debased and used in such a manner. Joan was his Mistress, Owner, and Guide, leading him down another path he never imagined he would travel. As he dutifully cleaned the mix of the lover's juices, his heart pumped furiously and his mind was blank, just performing his task like any trained animal.

As Dean exited the bathroom, Joan released Scott's hair and met him halfway, kissing him deeply and whispering in his ear. Scott felt Joan sit back down at the end of the bed. Well, so he thought.

"Pet, I am sharing a night with my lover. I am sharing another part of my life with you because I trust you and know that you want to please me. You do want to please me, don't you my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, I want to please you."

"Are you sure you want to please me? I do own you and you are my slave. Slave's do what they are told. Will you do what you are told?"

"Yes, Mistress, I will do what I am told," Scott replied as his brain swirled, anticipating her command even before she stated it. Knowing what she was going to demand of him, his heart was pounding against his chest, his bound arms trembling behind him, as he shuddered inside from fear, anticipation, and excitement.

"Clean my lover."

After that simple command, Joan gently placed her hand on the back of her slave's head, guiding Scott's mouth to her lover's cock. As his lips brushed Dean's cock, Scott winced slightly, but Joan kept her hand firmly on the back of his head, holding it there, but not pushing forward.

"Clean my lover for your Goddess, my pet. Make him hard for me again, so I can enjoy his love making. Serve him because your service to me is unwavering and you want to please me."

Scott moved forward again, enveloping Dean's cock with his mouth. Taking the entirety of his soft cock in his mouth, cleaning it off. The scent of Joan was there, along with remnants of his cum and some pee. Scott was relieved that Dean must have wiped his cock on a towel in the bathroom as there was not a lot, but Scott dutifully cleaned his shaft first, then sucked each of his balls clean. Although he thought he would be repulsed by his actions, once Scott went back to Dean's shaft, a feeling of excitement overtook him as he felt Dean grow in his mouth. Without the use of his hands, Scott's movements were awkward, as Dean slipped out of his mouth a few times, but each time he plunged at his cock voraciously, bobbing up and down on it, enjoying the strange feeling of having another man in his mouth. When he was a teenager, Scott was able to stretch enough to bend forward and take his own cock in his mouth, but could only stretch enough to latch on to his head and another inch. The thought of his own cock popped up in Scott's mind from time to time, and he had always wondered what it would be like to suck a cock. Now, his Mistress had assigned him the task and he was alarmed at the fact that he was relishing it. Dean's cock was only about five inches long and had half Scott's girth, but it still filled his novice mouth as he fucked Scott's mouth, forcing all if his cock into his throat. Gagging a bit and coughing, Scott pulled back and then plunged down again. With Dean rock hard again, Joan fisted Scott's hair and pulled him off of the cock.

"Settle down my pet, you are sucking my lover's cock and it belongs inside my pussy. Although, we may have unearthed another hidden talent of yours."

Joan and Dean made love again, this time Joan riding her lover as they gazed into each other's eyes, sharing, embracing, and building between one another. Scott's hearing was heightened by his lack of sight. He heard every touch, kiss, and stroke. Listening to the two lovers as he obediently kneeled at the foot of the bed, Sarah's lovely image dominated his mind. Meanwhile, Sarah was slowly creeping away from Joan's door, having orgasmed twice as she listened to Scott service her mother and Dean.

Again, the two lovers came simultaneously.

"Pet, up on the bed and clean us up. Start with Dean."

Scott stood, rolled onto the bed, brushing up against Joan's smooth legs. He shimmied over until he was between Dean's legs, falling forward, he wiggled his way up until his forehead reached Dean's crotch. Scott lifted his head, licking Master's balls, cleaning the mixed juices. Scott continued to lick Dean's balls, cock, stomach and inner thighs, cleaning him thoroughly. Dean placed a hand on Scott's forehead, nudging him away, patting him on the head.

"Good boy, you certainly are well trained."

Dean rolled out of the bed, heading to the bathroom. Scott heard the shower and rolled to his right, bumping into Joan's right leg. He sat up and then fell forward, licking his Mistress's pussy filled with her lover's cum. As he licked, Joan leaned over him and unlocked the cuff on his right wrist. Scott brought his hands forward, cupped them under Joan's legs and pulled her pussy toward him as he dove down to lick her clean. He licked quickly and thoroughly as Joan prompted him to be quick. Once cleaned, Joan instructed Scott to put on some clothes, leave the room, and to get himself something to eat and drink. Scott followed her instructions and Joan joined Dean in the shower.

Scott crawled to the door and left the room. Sarah heard her mother's door open and peeked out to see Scott walk by. Scott grabbed a beer and a box of Cheez-Its, turned on the television, and plopped down on the couch, trying to wrap his head around his recent activities. "I just sucked cock and enjoyed it? Wow, and I don't mind the taste of come. Hmmmmm, guess I may be bi, not sure, hmmm." The thoughts continued to swirl in his head as he saw Sarah approaching. Sarah stopped at the fridge, poured a glass of Pinot Grigio and approached Scott with a Cheshire Cat knowing grin.

"So, stud, you into sucking cock now?"

Scott's jaw dropped, staring at Sarah open mouthed, he could not utter a word, merely eliciting an uuuuhhhhhhhh. Gathering himself, he began a plea of ignorance, but as Sarah sat down next to him on the couch, her free hand reached down and grasped his hard cock through his sweatpants.

"Don't worry lover, I heard it all and thought it was so fucking hot. I am holding a magnificent cock in my hands, you are an extremely gifted lover, and you have a submissive side to you. It doesn't make you any less of a man to me."

"Thank you, Sarah, I needed that, as your mother has unlocked another door and revealed to me more about myself. It is all very confusing, but no matter what, I want you to know that you were amazing the other night. I felt some things quite deeply. So, with present events and being with you, I am a bit confused and overwhelmed."

Sarah stopped stroking his cock through his sweatpants, looked directly in his eyes, and sighed. She already knew her mother was in love with Dean, but also knew she could not dictate to her mother. She had to be patient and let things happen. She also knew that her mother was not done with Scott, there were more buttons to push, more barriers to break through. He was a submissive, both Joan and Sarah knew that, but he was also an alpha male in all the other aspects of life. There was certainly a conflict, a thrill, an idea of differences conflicting and addressing each other.

As they sat on the couch, sitting in silence, wanting each other, they both jumped to Joan's bedroom door being opened. Scott instinctively kneeled on the floor as his Owner approached. It was surreal to Sarah. Her mother transitioned from her lover to her slave in a seamless manner, as Sarah sat there empty, with no say or power. Joan looked at the two of them and smiled. She knew she had to set a tone to redirect both her slave and her daughter.

"No matter what happens Sarah, you know that he is my property, and he will serve as he is instructed. You certainly have significantly impacted my slave, but you are better than him. You need to find a man of power and reputation who can provide a certain quality of life and place in society. This slave cannot provide for you the lifestyle you deserve. You may use him to service your needs, but keep in mind his place. My slave is just that, a slave, where he wants to be and where he should be. Isn't that correct, my dear pet?"

A tidal wave of emotions enveloped Scott as Joan spoke, putting him in line, showing her disapproval of any relationship between her daughter and Scott, other than he being a submissive, subservient entity that Sarah could use, but by no means would she be involved with in a romantic way. Joan knew Scott's excellent cock would impress her daughter, but Joan had not raised her daughter alone for some big cocked stud to sweep her off of her feet and pull her down on a societal scale. No, Sarah would move up in class just as her mother was proceeding to do. There would be no lateral movement made to Scott, a closet slave who craved serving. Sarah would be served by all men. Scott kneeled, Joan's piercing words humiliated him further and although he would have shouted down any other person, any other time, he absorbed and embraced his Mistress's embarrassing subjugation, strangely falling deeper into her clutches.

"Yes, Mistress, I am just a slave, Your slave, and this is where I want to be."

Concurring was his immediate reaction as he had been programmed to do, but deeper inside him, Scott felt a loss, in the pit of his stomach, the hollowness of losing a lover, losing the pureness, sweetness, and fresh exploration that he could have with Sarah. For her part, Sarah looked her mother in the eyes with a notion of agreement, hiding her true feelings and desires.

"Yea, mom, I understand you want me to have a better life, to move up in society. I clearly intend to make you proud. You have always been my role model, showing me how to act as an independent woman. I respect you for that and will never forget your lessons."

Joan smiled approvingly, inspired by Sarah's words. Conversely, the life in Scott's eyes evaporated as the small hole in his stomach grew to a chasm of emptiness, further pushing Scott into submission. Joan poured a glass of wine in the kitchen, waiting for Dean. As Dean finally exited Joan's bedroom, she welcomed him with a full hug followed by a deep, passionate kiss. Like two teenagers, Dean and Joan kissed, Scott still kneeling with head bowed, and Sarah stealing glances of the two out of the corner of her eye. Joan walked Dean to the front door and the two repeated the deep kiss again. Seizing the opportunity, Sarah leaned down and whispered.

"My lover, I hate lying to my mother, but she cannot know."

Immediately, the chasm closed, life enveloped Scott's eyes, as he peered up at Sarah. No more words spoken, the two briefly gazed at each other, knowing the shared love. As the front door opened, Scott bowed his head, awaiting his Owner's instructions. Watching the front door close, Sarah popped off of the couch, refilling her wine and making popcorn. Joan entered the kitchen, topping off her wine and then embracing her daughter in a hug. Not totally confident in her daughter's words, Joan addressed her.

"Sarah, you are the most important person in my life. We have had only each other for quite some time, but now that you are a young woman, I am ready to accept another into my world. Dean asked me to marry him, but I told him that I have to talk with you first before answering."

12