Learning to Serve: New Twists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the cavern in Scott's stomach opened up again, Sarah responded immediately.

"Mom, that is great news, and you deserve it. I am so happy for you."

With that, Sarah stood, hugged her mother, and went back to the couch, not even acknowledging Scott's existence. Joan's encouraging smile was broad and she was satisfied that Sarah and her were on the same page. Joan walked over to Scott, grabbed his leash and led him to her bedroom.

"I hope you realize your place, my pet. I own you and you are my property. Dean and I have not decided if we are going to keep you as he would like a female slave much better and although I would miss you, I am leaning toward his preferences. Not to worry though, we will have plenty of time to spend together before I am married. But, I am telling you now that Sarah shall only be serviced if I am around and under my watch. What happened the other night will not happen again. You are a slave, she is a princess, and you are not worthy to sit beside her or enjoy her."

"Yes, Mistress," was all that Scott's swirling mind could produce.

In the bedroom, Joan led Scott to the bed, bending him over the foot of it so his ass was exposed. She pulled a leather flogger out of the closet. It was wide, with a slit in the middle, making the air pass through. Joan began her beating, because she could. With each WHOOOSSHHHH, the flogger created another realm of embarrassment and excitement simultaneously. With each powerful stroke, Joan emphasized a point and so did his ass as his canal muscles squeezed the butt plug buried inside of him..

"You serve me." THHWWWAAACCCKKK! "I am your Mistress, Goddess, and Owner. THHWWWAAACCCKKK! "Sarah is above you." THHWWWAAACCCKKK! "You are not her equal." THHWWWAAACCCKKK! "She will not be just one of those sluts you fuck." THHWWWAAACCCKKK! Each of the twenty blows reinforced his place beneath Joan. Clutching to his need to serve her helped Scott endure the physical beating and the words of Sarah allowed him to endure the verbal barrage. Scott's ass was on fire, but his mind was at peace with his place beneath Joan and at peace with the image of Sarah laying beside him.

After the beating, Scott showed appreciation for his discipline by eating Joan out to two more orgasms. Joan asked Scott if he wanted to come and his rock hard cock thought for him. With the swirl of emotions in his head and flood of sensations, Scott's heightened excitement prompted him to beg his Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress, there is nothing more I would want than for the woman I serve to allow me release. Please let me come, I will do anything you command, but I truly need to come. I know you do not have to grant me this request, but this slave would be entirely grateful."

"Get up on the bed on all fours."

The harness Joan put on contained a seven inch purple dildo of medium girth. She kneeled in front of Scott, placing the tip to his lips. Running the silicone phallus back and forth, teasing him to open. Scott's mouth opened and she slipped in the tip. Scott swirled his tongue around the head, knowing that she wanted him to practice giving head for Dean. Suddenly she fisted his hair and drove the phallus to the back of his throat. Scott's gag reflex kicked in, but Joan left him impaled and choking. Joan finally relented, pulling his head back, turning it up to her glare, smirking at the tears streaming down his face. She guided his mouth back to her cock and shoved it in again, leaving it lodged in his throat. Joan repeated the process over and over again, firmly, commandingly, each thrust and hold stripping Scott of another ounce of dignity. After she had satisfactorily used his mouth, she moved behind him, pulling him by the hips to the edge of the bed. The extreme pressure on his sphincter of the butt plug being removed was replaced with relief, only to be followed by the coolness of more lube. Joan pressed her cock on his entrance, meeting very little resistance from Scott's ass muscle. She pushed in slowly and steadily, claiming more of him as Scott ceded himself to her, letting her take him, wanting her to tear more of him down, subjugating, using, owning. Scott's arms gave out as his face fell into the mattress, accepting his place, a place that a month ago he would have not even been a thought in his mind. "What am I doing here? Why am I letting this woman use me in this manner? Cantaloupe, cantaloupe, cantaloupe, cantaloupe." The words never escaped his mouth as Joan's thighs pressed against his ass cheeks, Scott relishing the uncomfortable fullness of her cock.

'Now pet, as I take more of your ass, NO, MY ASS THAT I OWN, you will know that you need this. You need to serve, you need to do a woman's bidding. You need to have someone to worship. Your training has just begun, and you will continue in an unwavering manner. I am so proud of you, in that you have not used your safe word. You are the perfect little slave. Now, you may stroke your cock and cum as I fuck this ass I own."

Scott's head remained buried in the mattress to muffle the groans and cries that resulted from Joan using his ass. His right hand began to stroke his cock, edging himself closer to orgasm as her phallus rubbed his prostate. Joan's pace quickened as she grabbed Scott's hips and pounded him hard, letting out gasps of dominant pleasure. Joan was grunting as the short end of the double headed dildo manipulated her clit. Scott knew not to come without permission and he was very close, desperately trying to hold off, waiting for his Mistress to come, to gain more pleasure before him, to dictate when he could have pleasure. As he heard Joan scream in orgasm, he knew that he would be next, anticipating his Owner's words. Joan kept driving into him through her orgasm. As the jolts of electricity began to subside throughout her, she spoke.

"STOP! NOW! Do not touch yourself, do not come."

Scott followed her direction, his cock pulsing up and down, ready to explode, so close, so close. Joan pulled out of him, forced his hips down, placed a knee in his back, pulling his right wrist. One cuff, then the other and Scott lost the use of his hands. Rolling Scott over, Joan relished the anguish on his face. In turn, Scott's pleading eyes only reinforced that Joan's move was correct. His training was moving along nicely and Joan would be dictating when he came and when he did not. In time, he would be entirely reliant upon her. The cocky, still very handsome womanizer diminished to a groveling, compliant submissive, reliant on a middle aged, newly engaged Mistress who had an entire plan for him, a plan that Scott could not even fathom. After pulling Scott off of the bed, she attached his ankles to cuffs at the bottom of the reading chair. She then placed a blindfold on him followed by a leather strap that went around his neck, pulling his head to the back of the chair and securing it to an eye hook in the wall, essentially making him immobile.

"There now my pet, think about how you may serve me and Dean, think on how you may try to convince him that a female slave is no match for your talents, although I do not think you will succeed as he does like his pussy, but you have already tasted that, haven't you? HHHMMMMM, I wonder what will become of you if we decided to let you go? Certainly a lot to think about, but I am quite hungry, so I am going to go get something from the kitchen. Be back in a while."

With that, Joan kissed each one of Scott's cheeks, tasting the salty tears. Scott's feeling of abandonment was twisting him deeper into her clutches, convincing him to go to any length to prove to her and Dean that he was worthy. Before leaving Joan knelt down and took his glorious cock in her mouth. She loved this cock, so much better than Dean's, but Scott could not know that, he was a slave after all and this was her cock. In the meantime, a tear streaked Sarah scurried from outside her mother's door and onto the living room couch. For the first time, her eavesdropping did not excite her, but conversely it sickened her to hear how her mother was treating Scott. She loved her mother, but this was too much and she was happy that she had told Scott that she lied to her mother. They would have time to work things out, at least she hoped and prayed they did.

12