Learning to Serve: The First Night

Story Info
Joan instructs Scott on how to serve.
4.3k words
4.57
5.2k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Training Begins

Joan smiled broadly, feeling a rush of sexual excitement. She looked down at her newly dedicated servant, savoring the surge of adrenalin pulsing through her prompted by having this ripped young stud kneeling before her.

"Pet, you are getting ahead of yourself. We can start with three months of service as the guidelines state."

"Yes, Mistress."

Scott's mind was swirling as his scrambled insides remained a jumbled mess. Less was more as he had no idea how else to respond, what to do, or what lay ahead. Scott's head remained bowed until he saw his Mistress's inviting palm. He grasped her hand and Joan led the submissive to the ensuite. "Kneel," was her command and Scott immediately complied, settling next to the tub on the tile floor.

"Pet, you should pay close attention. As part of your duties, you will be expected to properly bathe me. Be sure you follow the steps as I like to relax in my bathtub after a long day at work."

Joan ran the water in an oversized sunken tub which had a two foot surround at each end with one foot on each side. She added some lavender-vanilla bubble bath and lit three candles to the left of the water spout. She then put a new head on a razor and retrieved shaving cream, a wash cloth, and a loofa sponge from the closet. All of these items were placed on the surround to the right of the water spout. Lastly, she placed a bathmat next to the tub and eased into the relaxing hot water. Scott watched Joan's every move with a flurry of butterflies in his stomach, not able to utter a sound from the paralyzing impact this older, exacting woman had on him. This was different; the tone was different. He had just controlled a great fuck, manipulated his lover. Now, he felt odd, not insignificant, but not formidable. He no longer had his lover's legs up over his shoulders, but instead he kneeled, bent knees on his calves awaiting instruction. The role change was stark, sudden. Scott's trepidation was enhanced by his inexperience and a slight lack of trust. Joan placed her right leg up on the side of the tub.

"Pet, be a dear and shave my legs for me. All you need is on the ledge there."

"Mistress, may I join you in the tub as I believe I will do a better job that way?"

"By all means my dear one, please join me."

Scott eased into the tub and kneeled between Joan's legs. Joan smiled to herself and thought, get used to that position my dear. Scott placed Joan's right leg on his shoulder, but now in a gesture of servitude and not one of dominance. This was different, but a warmth deep inside of him provided comfort in his position. He lathered her leg from mid thigh to above her ankle. She only had a little stubble. Scott realized that she did not shave this morning in anticipation of this moment. After he cleaned her of any trace of hair, he kissed his way from her thigh to her gorgeously pedicured feet and then sucked her toes. Joan let out a slight, Mmmmmmmmm as Scott released her right leg off his shoulder. Scott repeated the process with her left leg, finishing with sucking Joan's toes and feet with a similar reaction.

"Well, my pet, seems like someone still believes he is in charge. Although enjoyable, you were out of line and you will pay for that," Joan plainly stated with a direct stare and smirk.

Scott's stomach went hollow and he began to panic. "B-b-b-but Mistress, I, I, I, was worshipping you and your beautiful body. I meant no disrespect."

"NO, you are my slave, my bitch, and you will do as you are instructed. YOU will not take liberties with your Goddess's body! I am in charge of how you touch my body and I am in charge of how you touch your body! Do I make myself clear?!?!"

"Yes Mistress" was all Scott could utter as his head swirled with nervous regret.

Joan slid up the back of the tub and sat on the back ledge, exposing her crotch. She instructed Scott to shave around her pussy. Joan was not clean shaven, but trimmed, keeping everything neat. Hesitantly, Scott placed shaving cream in his shaking hands and applied it to Joan's crotch. His hand was shaking so much that Joan took the razor from him and shaved herself. She then shaved her arm pits and even reached around and shaved her ass near her bud. Scott kneeled dumbfounded. Joan slid back down into the water and moved closer to Scott, placed a hand behind his head, and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

"Relax my dear. This is a learning process. You will not be perfect, but you will pay for your mistakes. You must trust your Mistress and follow specifically."

"Yes, Mistress, I am sorry, Mistress, I'm sorry, I, just, I didn't know Mistress, I'm sorry."

"No worries dear one. Calm yourself, grab the loofa, move behind me and wash my back."

Scott began at her neck and let the water cascade out of the loofa as he rubbed it down her spine, over her shoulders, and across her back. Scott continued to clean her back for several minutes. Joan instructed Scott to move to her front and he proceeded to scrub the entirety of her neck, chest, and stomach area. He was extremely careful to continue to clean her even when her nipples became hard and her breathing increased in speed. Joan wanted nothing more than to have Scott take her hard nipples into his mouth, but she needed to teach him discipline meaning her nipples would wait until later. After several minutes of the frontal cleaning, Joan stood again and had Scott take the soapy wash cloth and clean her pussy and ass. Lastly, she submerged herself in the water once more and Scott used the loofa on each leg propped up on his shoulders.

"Pet, Quickly wash yourself with the cloth and then get out."

Once out of the tub, Scott kneeled on the tile floor as Joan added some more hot water to her tub. Joan lounged in the tub for roughly ten more minutes, relaxing comfortably, casually looking to her kneeling servant with head bowed, relishing his unease.

Joan rose out of the tub. She held her hand out and demanded a towel. Once she had wrapped her hair with the first towel, she directed Scott to dry her off with the second towel and then to wipe any traces of water still remaining on him. She had Scott place her robe on and had him follow her into the bedroom. She sat at her vanity which had three mirrors, an assortment of makeup, perfumes, and brushes. Scott instinctively kneeled next to his Mistress. Joan removed the towel from her hair, dried it some more, and then picked up a brush.

"Pet, obviously part of your duties will also be to brush my hair. Again, pay close attention as I will not show you twice."

Scott simply nodded, "Yes, Mistress" and watched as his Mistress ran the brush through her hair firmly and smoothly. She worked from front to back and ensured that no knots were present, then turned to Scott, patted him on the head, and said, "Stay."

Joan opened the double doors on her closet and rummaged through the shelves on the right. When she was visible again, Scott's bowing head strained to see a leash, a collar, some hand cuffs, and some type of paddle. Joan threw the handcuffs and paddle on the bed, approaching Scott with the collar and leash. As she encircled his lump filled throat with the leather collar, Scott had the strange feeling of heat inside and cold goose bumps on his skin. Joan attached the leash to the collar and pulled. Scott fell to his hands and knees and followed his Mistress to the bed.

"Now, my pet, you have much to learn with the first lesson being your place. When we are in this room, you will not stand unless instructed and the only item you will wear is this collar. Also, you are confused as to who is in charge. Although I love your tongue and you will put it to great use to please me, you will do so when I dictate and not on a wild whim to suit your needs. Your personal needs are not important. Your only need should be to serving my desires and directions. But, you will learn my pet. Unfortunately, you must pay for your indiscretions earlier. Lay at the end of the bed, bending at your waist so that your feet are touching the floor. Then place your hands in front of you above your head."

Scott crawled to the bed and laid out as instructed. Joan clicked the handcuffs on each hand and then grabbed what Scott realized was a leather flexible paddle. Scott lost sight of her as his chin laid on the bed and he stared straight ahead at the wrought iron headboard.

"A submissive must serve his Mistress and not act on impulse. A submissive's role is to act when directed by his Mistress. You, my pet, do not understand this. You will be punished for kissing your Goddess's feet without permission. Furthermore, you will be punished for not fulfilling your obligation to shave your Mistress. You have a long way to go my precious one."

Suddenly a flat and firm blow was placed across both of Scott's ass cheeks. "AAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!" flew from his mouth.

"Oh, my dear, that will not do. You must restrain yourself when being punished. You are lucky my daughter is not in the house as you cannot alert her to your plight. I will help you since this is your initial punishment."

Joan went back to the closet, quickly grabbed a ball gag, inserted it into Scott's mouth, and then secured it in place. "This should help you keep a bit more quiet, but a good boy takes his punishment without selfishly screaming out."

Joan took her place behind Scott again when suddenly, THWAAPP!!! Another blow struck across Scott's backside. Scott groaned deeply into the ball gag, but restrained himself somewhat better. THWAPPP!!!, a third stroke was placed a little lower finding his lower but cheeks and hamstrings. THWAPP!!! a fourth stroke totally on the back of his legs, tears beginning to stream down Scott's cheeks. Joan continued the beating, alternating between those three spots, Scott HRUMPHING into his gag, trying to restrain himself. At ten Scott's entire backside was on fire, by the high teens the pain was excruciating, and by stroke twenty-five, Scott's backside was numbed and there was a large wet spot on the bed where Scott's chin rested. Joan walked to the side of the bed, grabbed Scott by the hair and lifted his head, kissed him on the moistened cheek and said, "This was an easy punishment my dear one, please do not disappoint me."

With that, Joan left the room leaving Scott face down in a pool of drool and tears, but with a hardened cock under his belly. As a throbbing sensation sprung to life in his ass, his cock countered its full attention. Laying face down on his Mistress's bed, Scott tried to push through the confusion and pain. The longer he was there, completely naked, dog collar and handcuffs on, and a throbbing ass that was beginning to catch fire again, he realized that he had never felt freer in his life. No responsibilities, no decisions, no worries, no parents to speak to, no grading papers, none of it. All he had to do was serve, serve a woman who not only lured him in with the best oral sex he ever encountered, but a woman who recognized his needs and a woman who he felt compelled to please. A Mistress he needed to kneel before.

Joan entered the room an hour later and placed her hand on the small of Scott's back and whispered in his ear, "Pet, let's get you together. I have dinner and you need to eat." She helped him roll over, sat him up, and removed the collar from his neck. The pain and fire in his backside had come back with a vengeance and he groaned into the ball gag. Joan removed the handcuffs, wiped a lone tear from his cheek, and then removed the ball gag. Placing her hand behind his head, she pulled his lips to hers and they passionately kissed each other like teenagers in a parked card at "the spot."

"My dear pet, put this robe on and follow me. I prepared dinner and you need to refuel. You may walk my dear."

Scott shuffled off the bed, put the robe on, and clutched Joan's outstretched hand as she led him to the living room. On a TV tray in front of the couch, there were two plates of chicken stir fry and a couple of glasses of water. Joan helped gently guide Scott down to the couch as he groaned deeply as his ass made contact with the furniture. Joan nodded to the plate and Scott hungrily attacked Joan's take on chicken and broccoli. He devoured his plate of tangy goodness, gulping down his water in hand. Joan watched her pet, satisfied that he enjoyed the food. Knowing that he was becoming more reliant on her in minute ways. She slowly ate her food, watching the movie on the tv as she stroked Scott's hair. Once she was done with about half of her plate, she offered the rest to Scott and he happily accepted.

"Pet, when you are done with that plate, you may clear the dishes, bring me a glass of wine, clean the kitchen and load the dishwasher. Return to me when you believe the kitchen is satisfactory."

Upon finishing, Scott grabbed both dishes and brought them to the sink. Returning with the glass of wine, Scott took the water glasses and removed the tv tray and placed it back in the closet. As Scott was loading the dishwasher, scrubbing the pans, and cleaning the counters, his feeling of contentment grew. He realized there were no games here. He thought to himself, my Mistress commands me and I comply. I have no decisions to make, no outward responsibilities, just the pleasure and whims of my Mistress. While still cleaning the counters with his back to his Mistress, Scott smiled broadly and was at peace with himself for the first time in years.

Part II: The rest of the night

When he had finished thoroughly cleaning the kitchen, Scott returned to the living room and Joan held up her empty glass. "Get yourself a glass also my dear." Scott filled two glasses with wine and returned to the couch. Joan was at the left corner of the couch and she patted the spot directly to her right. Scott handed Joan the glass of wine and sat next to her. Joan held out her glass and they touched glasses in a toast.

"To the beginning of a beautiful journey my dear. I am quite pleased with you. How do you feel my love?

"Mistress, to be honest, I have never felt freer in my life. I am still uncertain about many things, but I love the fact that you dictate to me and use me for your pleasure."

Joan nuzzled up to Scott's neck, kissed him lightly and then in an airy tone, "And, my love, how did you like your first punishment. Think about it and tell me truthfully."

Scott could not deny it and the answer was evident as his rising cock pushed through the folds of the robe. "Uhh, Um, Although it was intensely painful in the beginning, I also felt an incredible rush from being restrained and you taking full control. You punishing me made me feel like you owned me, like I was yours, like you were bending me to you. When you left, as I lay there alone, I realized that I wanted to be in no other place. Thank you."

"Pet, that is good to hear because you are mine and as time elapses, you will become even more so. You will come to want to do whatever I ask."

With those words, Scott's insides began to turn again, hollow stomach, with butterflies fluttering, but his cock was even harder than before. Maybe she was right.

When the movie ended, Joan took Scott's still hard cock and led him toward the bedroom, They stopped in the kitchen for a brief inspection and upon Joan's approval, she led him by his cock to the bedroom door. She stopped and Scott knew to kneel. She entered and he followed, crawling to the edge of the bed and assumed the kneeling position. The collar and leash were put in place and Joan pulled back her covers, propped up some pillows, and reclined back on the bed, knees bent with the soles of her feet flat on the bed. She pulled on the leash while simultaneously pointing to her pussy and commanding, "Worship.". Scott crawled on the bed, between her legs and bent forward. Although not as pungent as usual, the scent of his Mistress was intoxicating. In a short amount of time, Joan had created a need in Scott. He desired, needed, and relished her pussy, and she knew it. After inhaling her musk deeply, Scott took his pointed tongue and slightly brushed her labia, stroking its full length. Joan shuddered and twisted her hips from side to side. Scott repeated this a few more times, offering more of his tongue each time to cover more of her labia. With his Mistress's hips beginning to grind, he flattened out his tongue and began to lap in firm, steady strokes from the bottom to the top of her pussy. Joan's hips were gyrating more and more quickly. As Scott ended another upstroke, Joan grabbed the back of his head and jammed it into her clitoris. Scott licked, nibbled and sucked her nub until she was writhing in a powerful and wet orgasm, letting out a "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, FUCK, YES, MY PET, YESSSSSSS! Although she did not squirt, substantial fluids left her body and Scott devoured all he could, slowing his attack on her pussy as her hips slowed. He continued to lap at her wetness, avoiding her clit, but massaging the folds of her pussy, relishing the taste of his Mistress.

"STOP!"

Scott pulled back to a kneeling position, resting his hamstrings on his calves. His Mistress reached into her nightstand drawer, pulled out a vibrator, and then turned around on the bed on all fours.

"Pet, have you ever licked a lover's ass?"

"Well, no Mistress, I have not found any lover who was into ass play, aside from one or two girls who have stuck their fingers up my ass as I was fucking them."

"Perfect, so your first time worshipping an ass will be mine. You should feel privileged that your Mistress's ass is the first one you are going to taste. It should be divine as you did a good job cleaning me in the bath tub earlier. Now, you are going to worship my ass, kiss it, lick it, stick your tongue up it. You do not have to use your hands except to spread my cheeks a bit to give your tongue better access. I am going to use my dildo to cum again. You will be done when I orgasm again, my love. Are there any questions?"

"No Mistress, I am honored."

With that Joan turned on the vibrator and placed it on her clit. She then pointed to her ass and barked, "WORSHIP." Scott began by kissing her ass cheeks, planting his lips with a kiss and then sucking slightly as he disengaged. He kissed the entirety of her ass, from just below the small of her back to the underside of her magnificent cheeks. She did have an extremely shapely ass, and Scott being an ass man was in bliss at his assignment. He had always wanted to lick a woman's ass, but again, those young women were always guarded, always a game, always pleading and begging. Scott continued to work his way toward Joan's crevice. He inhaled deeply, but aside from her pussy scent, the smell was neutral from the bath. With a flattened tongue, Scott duplicated the same motion he had performed on her pussy. From the beginning of her crack at the bottom of her cheeks to the top of her crack, he lapped long, firm and slowly. Scott kept the same pace, aside from lingering on her rosebud for a moment and swirling or poking his tongue into it. This action made Scott even more lustful for his Mistress's hole. He desired to explore it, desired to suck it, desired to experience every inch of his Mistress. Scott stopped lapping, centering on her rosebud, forcing his tongue in her hole, wrestling with her sphincter, pushing to enter her. As Scott continued his devotion to her ass, Joan was plunging her vibrator deep inside of her, stimulating her g-spot. She grabbed Scott's right hand and pulled it to her clit where her sub began playing in a rapid fashion. With her free hand, Joan forced Scott's head deeper in her ass crack. As she pushed back into his face, while grinding on his finger and the dildo, she let out a long, "MMMMMMMMMM, UH, UH, UH, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, God that is so fucking good." Joan came hard on her dildo, still pulling her sub's face into her ass.

12