Learning to Serve: The First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMmmmmmmm, my pet, that was so good. Your tongue is amazing."

Scott was high and with a tingly feeling running through his body, "Mistress, thank you so much, my tongue is yours, and I am yours, OH, thank you."

Joan turned around, collapsed on the bed, and pulled Scott to her, nestling him against her chest. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled the covers over both of them. They rested in each other's arms as her breathing slowly came back to normal. Scott was comforted by her body, warm with familiar smells. He was still rock hard and was anticipating release soon. He needed to cum deep inside of her, eating his seed out of her if necessary. He yearned for that already, even if he only did it once. To eat that lovely pussy filled with his seed was an extreme desire of his so quickly. Joan had settled in to her bed comfortably and was gently stroking Scott's hair again. She pulled his mouth toward her breasts and he began to kiss, lick and suckle them. This stimulated his Mistress and she was ready to fuck her sub.

"Pet, lay down on your back my dear. We are going to fuck, but you will not cum until I allow you to cum. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

Scott waited as his Mistress straddled his hips with her pussy settling over his cock. She rubbed her slit up and down his length, lubricating him. She then grabbed him and slowly slid down until his full length was deep inside of her. Simultaneously, the two emitted a "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM." Joan began to ride his cock slowly, placing her hands on his nipples, grabbing, twisting, and holding them in her hands. Scott let out a muffled "UUUUUUHHHHHMMMMM" but contained himself as his Mistress used his cock. It did not take long for her first orgasm and she exploded on him in just a few minutes. She then bent down, kissed Scott, and laid her body down on his, chest on chest and cock deep inside of her.

She then began her assault on him again, riding him as she played with his nipples again. Riding fast and furious, Joan exploded again, panting and screaming, "I love your fucking cock, you are so fucking sexy, OHHHH, yes, OHHHH, UHHHH, yes, fuck, yes, fuck, yes, UHHHHHHH." Again, she slowed down her pace and then pulled off of him. Scott's cock was pulsing and on the verge. All he needed was a little more attention. Joan grabbed his cock head and then pulled it down, and smacked his exposed balls with her open hand. "UGGGGHHHH!" was all Scott could emit as she proceeded to smack his balls two more times. Scott's urge to cum had subsided and now he lay there, confused and frustrated as Joan pulled the covers over them and snuggled up to him.

Staring at the ceiling, Scott dwelled on his throbbing cock and denied satisfaction. She smacked my balls, he thought. What the fuck?! Meanwhile, Joan was in a deep sleep, nestled into Scott, hugging him with her left arm. After about an hour of rest, Joan awoke and looked at her pet. "Pet, we need to sleep for the night, and it is late. You are a wonderful lover, but you need some more instruction."

With that, Joan went to the closet, pulled out two leather cuffs, and cuffed Scott's arms behind his back. She kissed him on the cheek and then instructed him on his morning duties. "Pet, when you awake in the morning, you will wake your Mistress up by servicing her pussy. Each and every night you sleep with me, your first task in the morning will be to eat my pussy to a brilliant morning orgasm. Do I make myself clear?'

With a need for release and pent up frustration exploding through his body, Scott simply replied, "Yes Mistress," as he replayed the events that led him to this point of denial and need.

12