Learning to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back and pulled her shoes off, looping his thumbs in the belt loops as he tugged her jeans off, tossing them aside. Yes! Please fuck me with your hard dick, I need it so bad! Liz thought as she was left in just her panties, which she started to remove as well, but to her disappointment he stopped her as he leaned against her, her back eventually touching the cushion as she was now laid on the couch. He followed her down, never once breaking the attention he was adamantly giving her until he was on top of her.

He continued to tease her breasts and sensitive nipples, and leaning gently to the side he slipped a hand into her panties, slowly teasing her labia. He was switching between softly running a finger over her entrance, to trailing it just around her sensitive bud, but never quite touching it. She rocked and bucked her hips back and forth, trying to meet his hand but he kept it just out of reach as she let out a frustrated whine. "Ja- James please..." she whimpered. Was he seriously teasing me? I'm so horny, why won't he just...

Wait... oh fuck me.

She felt like an idiot. A horny, slutty idiot, but still an idiot as the pieces clicked and she remembered what he had asked her earlier. "James p-please! I'm such a horny slut, I- I need this, I need y-you! I need you really, really badly! So please just f- oh fuck!" She was abruptly cut off by the low, deep moan that escaped her as James thrusted two fingers into her dripping sex. Liz's words turned to low pants and moans as he expertly slid them in and out of her. She could feel his fingers curling inside of her to hit her g-spot, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her while he continued to suck and tease her stiff nipples.

She was so aroused from earlier, her mind was running rampid picturing her being fucked by other men, all with James' being perfectly fine with it and even encouraging it. His patient teasing made sure she didn't have to wait long for her to sense her oncoming orgasm as she squirmed and withered underneath him.

"J-James, I'm-!" Which was all he needed to hear as he began pumping his fingers out of her faster and faster. She was right on the edge, a hair's breadth from her dive into pure pleasure as he placed his thumb on her clit and began rubbing in fast, focused circles. Her climax hit her hard and fast as she convulsed underneath him. Waves of pleasure rocked through her body as he didn't let up, going faster as he used one hand to raise hers arms above her head, holding her hands as she squeezed her eyes tight.

She hadn't come down from her high yet when suddenly his fingers were quickly replaced by his rock-hard cock. Using her cum as lube he slid easily into her sex. Her throbbing pussy squeezing and tightening around his shaft as he slowly pushed all the way in, forcing a groan from her at the size of it. He gave her a short moment to adjust to the new intrusion before he slowly backed out again until just the tip was inside her, then sliding back in again as he began to fuck her.

He started slowly at first, pacing himself as he savored the sight of her body rocking back and forth, but was ramping up the speed as her tits swayed and bounced from the force. Already sensitive from her previous orgasm, Liz's mind was lost in the pleasure as he relentlessly rammed into her again and again, her moans turning into cries. With one hand steadying her swaying breasts as he squeezed them, lightly flicking her nipples as she felt the other press against her clit as he targeted her now overstimulated, and still very sensitive bud.

They were both in euphoria. James paid every part of her body the attention it deserves as Liz was unable to do anything but vocalize the pure pleasure that was flooding through her. James was grunting as he increased his speed; feeling his own orgasm on the horizon as he was pumping his cock in and out of her dripping pussy. "Fuck Liz, I'm close!" He said, and she too felt her second orgasm fast approaching as her cries grew higher and higher.

"Don't s-stop, keep going!" She pleaded as they both rocketed towards orgasm together. Liz leaned up to meet James as he reached down and kissed her, the waves of pleasure building high until they finally crashed over them. James pounded into her as fast and deep as he could as she came, her sex squeezing and tightening around James' cock, bringing him to orgasm as he slammed into her a final time, his cock twitching as he filled her quivering pussy with his thick cum. Liz's body was trembling. Her pussy still clenching around his cock as her orgasm crashed through her body, her legs and body shaking and convulsing from the overwhelming pleasure as they both rode out wave after wave of climax.

James rose up just enough to slide out of her, and Liz was equally unable to move, their gasps and pants filling the room as they recovered from their ordeal. James leaned over and gave her a deep, long kiss. "I love you so much, you're so beautiful." He said, his eyes glowing like he just confessed his love for the first time, her heart clenched at the softness in his voice. "I love you too baby, that was absolutely incredible!". She said as she softly kissed him again. They remained like that for a while, softly wrapped in each other's arms as they both began to calm down.

He then reached over her, finding the remote and turning the movie down a bit. Grabbing a blanket off the floor he spread it out across them. Satisfied he wrapped his arm over her chest, letting his head rest on her shoulder as they watched the movie play. Glancing over at the TV she saw the clock read 1:13. She let out a short laugh, Wow, I guess I really did need that. I'll be regretting it in the morning though... nah screw it, I can call in just this once. She thought. I am way too tired to get up that early tomorrow.

Her thoughts began to settle as her arousal was spent, she was finally able to relax and focus. She took a moment to actually think about her previous discovery, and her new idea. She... still wasn't opposed to it. It was weird to her to have sex with other men, but it was clearly a turn on for her, so she had decided it wouldn't be cheating if James was okay with it. It was their sex life, and they are both adults. If they wanted to bring other people into it then they could, as long as they were both okay with it.

The problem was how to make sure James is actually, really okay with it without actually asking him. She still wanted it to be a surprise for his birthday party, and she would be damned if she blew the whole thing before she could even try! This was his 24th, it wasn't a big birthday so she could get away with the family leaving early, or maybe they could come over the night before? I'm sure I can think of something, he really deserves this. She thought to herself as she ran her fingers through his soft hair.

James had always, always gone the extra mile for her. He was just that kind of person, and he wanted to make her happy. So if it was something James would like, something she could do for him that he would enjoy then she wanted to do it for him. and I mean... I'd certainly enjoy it too! She thought. Eventually James' breathing evened out as she idly combed her fingers through his hair. She closed her eyes and curled into James' warmth, letting the movie play as they fell asleep.

Liz had made strides in the preparation for James' upcoming party. All-in-all she was quite proud of herself, having planned her moves three steps ahead as she dealt her cards carefully. She had slowly crafted the ideal scenario over the past two weeks. The biggest problem was already taken care of: his parents. They always wanted to do something for his birthday, be it gifts or just inviting them out to a nice meal, which she still wanted to do... just a bit earlier, you know?

She had talked with his parents a week before and told them she had a special surprise for James' birthday and had asked if they could celebrate it a week in advance, asking them to claim they would be out of town and wanted to celebrate it while they could. It had worked perfectly, they had had a fun night and now she wouldn't have to worry about any interruptions for the night of the party.

Next thing to focus on was the guest list. She had made sure to invite just a select few men, some of James' longtime and closest friends. Basically people she knew they could both trust, but also knew from James that they weren't too innocent. They'd be sure to give James a good show while giving her a great time!

Liz did feel a bit bad about not giving them clues or hints as to what was going to happen... but that would spoil the surprise! She had planned to spin it as kinda a guys night, making sure Eric was on the list. He was actually the first one she invited, just seeing him made her core tug in anticipation. Please say yes, she thought as she went to see him. She started slowly, testing the waters by watching his reactions to her little hints of what she had planned for the evening, (making no mention of how the party would end, of course.) and gauging from his reaction he was definitely on board.

The next one up was Luke, he was a bit on the thin side, his active lifestyle clearly visible from his physic. He was fairly handsome with short, unruly blond hair. He was excited for the party, needing a distraction as apparently he and his girlfriend had broken up a bit ago. She noticed how he glanced at her breasts when he thought she wasn't looking, and glancing downward it was clear that he had a bit of pent up... energy. Well I'm going to love helping you with that.

Last, but certainly not least, was Thomas. He was definitely the shortest of the three, definitely a looker, although she would call him more cute than just handsome. He had broad shoulders and a mop of messy brown hair. He was the sweetest and most innocent out of the three though, to the point where she feared he might be a little harder to convince, if only slightly.

With that settled the easiest part was over, now it was on to planning the party itself. Liz covered the basics quickly: food was easy, however drinks were a little harder as she didn't know what everyone liked, so she just picked up a few different kinds- (all boasting a fairly high alcohol percentage just to be safe).

While Liz was at the store she had made the decision against picking up extra condoms- (she was on the pill, so she'd be fine!)- and with that she headed back to James' apartment. She had everything set up by 6 o'clock, and she had told everyone to be here in an hour.

Now it was on to getting ready, Liz had decided on a slightly nicer apparel than usual. After all, it was a pretty special occasion! She chose a pair of black jeans that had small decorative rips and tears, which add texture and a little rebel aesthetic. It paired nicely with her red and gray button up shirt. It was a little much for a night in, but it was one of the few nicer long sleeve shirts she had, and that fact would be crucial later tonight.

It had been a debate if she should wear anything underneath them, however in the end she knew getting to take them off would be way more fun! It was at this point she felt a pit in her stomach, the reality of what she was about to attempt weighing on her. It'll be fine. No, it will be amazing!

Although Liz wasn't exactly sure if that was her brain or her sex drive talking. James had asked if she wanted to come over a couple times last week, (and she felt bad for turning him down,) but promised him a surprise on his birthday to make up for it. In truth she just wanted to be sure she'd have enough stamina for what the night may hold!

By the time it was 7:30 Liz was comfortably seated next to James's on the couch, with Eric seated on the other side of her. Luke and Tommy had taken the two fabric armchairs that were set to the right of the Tv. They were currently watching one of the many superhero movies they had planned for the night. The movie had actually been James's idea, and although she thought the movie might have been a distraction, the idea of sharing their little tradition was too good to pass up!

It had started well enough, they had been laughing and joking while they watched the movie, with Tommy making comments on the excellent fight scenes and Luke poking at the lack of realism to it. She had made sure to be a bit more flirtatious than usual, commenting on how sexy Eric looked in his form-fitting shirt, 'accidentally' brushing against them as she made sure everyone had drinks, letting her hands linger a little longer than necessary as she passed. As the night went on Liz continued with playful flirting and joking innuendos, hopefully keeping a few naughty thoughts in the back of their minds, each one's arousal slowly but surely growing as they all laughed and drank.

Liz was disappointed, as she got little reaction from them verbally. Despite her best efforts, they all showed restraint- not wanting to didn't offend James by overstepping any bounds. Honestly any other time that would be how she wanted it, she was his girlfriend. However that's exactly why she was doing this, if this was something he liked then as his girlfriend she wanted to give it to him!

She played it pretty slow as the movie played, she dutifully drank a few glasses until eventually she started to feel the effects of the alcohol. This is what she had planned for from the start. Liz knew she had a major advantage to help this along and break some of tension, the final nail in the coffin to get her... well, nailed.

Of course she was nowhere near drunk, but she could start to feel a tingle of warmth as her body began to flush. See, this wasn't her first time drinking with James and his friends, and they knew from a little experience that Liz had a tendency to get a little overheated after having a few drinks.

Let's get the party started, shall we~?

Playing this to her favor Liz pushed away from where she was pressed up against James. "Damn," She said, gaining everyone's attention as they glanced at her as she sat up, taking a deep breath before gesturing to her clothes. "It's so hot in here, do you guys mind if I take some of this off?" She asked their now very interested guests.

As the subtle shock of the prospect wore off she could tell they all had the same thought, and in a moment an unspoken agreement was formed between the three men. After all, what harm could it cause since James was sitting right there?

Surely none of them would actually say no... Liz hoped. "Sure, it actually is getting a little warm in here, I don't think any of us mind, right?" Luke said, quickly answering for the other two men who nodded in agreement. "I don't mind, whatever makes you most comfortable Liz, we're all friends here!" Eric assured her before taking another sip of his drink.

It's a good start, I'll take it!

Letting out a breath she didn't realize she was holding, Liz stood and walked to the table near the Tv. Making sure she was in clear view as she felt their eyes all follow her closely, taking in every inch of skin she revealed as she began to unbutton her shirt slowly from the top. Taking her time she fiddled with the buttons, pretending to slip and fumble until the last button released and she was able to shrug the garment off.

Tossing her shirt on the table, Liz reached next for the button on her pants. She couldn't help but pause as a sense of unease hit her. A shirt? Sure, but her pants as well was going a bit too far, surely they'll realize that... right? No, this will be the last nail in the coffin, I'm already up taking some of my clothes off, what's one more piece? I've come this far, I can't stop now! Swallowing her fear, she undid the button and zipper, making sure to lean over as she lowered her jeans to her ankles, giving them a great view of her perfect ass.

She stepped out of them completely now, setting them on the table with her shirt. A shiver ran through her as she now had on very little, the cool air in the room not helping her lie about being overheated as turned back to the group of men. All of which seemed to have completely lost interest in the movie, since she was standing right in front of them in just her bra and panties. Hiding her smirk she resisted her urge to cover herself, instead opting to stretch her arms above her head as she sighed.

Luke's and Tommy's faces were bright red, trying to no avail to avert their gaze as she confidently walked back to the couch, her breasts and ass shaking a little with each step as she passed them. Eric looked a bit more resigned, taking no shame in how his eyes pored over her beautiful skin.

"There we go, that feels so much better!" She said, acting as natural as she could while she took her seat back on the couch, this time sitting a little closer to Eric than she had before, her bare leg brushing against his thigh as she settled. Casting a quick glance downwards she noticed her little show had had the desired effect, his growing erection was slightly visible through his jeans.

She decided to let some time pass before making her move, letting them become a bit more comfortable. Well... here goes nothing... Liz thought as the others began to focus again on the movie, she leaned closer to him while resting her chin on his shoulder, feeling her breasts press gently against his arm as she pulled her lips to his ear. "I'm sorry about that." She whispered to him. He looked confused for a moment. "What are you sorry for? I didn't see you do anything wrong... as long as you're comfortable it's okay..." He said, trying and failing to push out all of the thoughts from his head as Liz was still almost naked, pressing herself against him.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered as her hand glided over his thigh before gently pressing on his erection through his pants. "... about this, that you're so excited at seeing me like this, it looks uncomfortable." He went rigid immediately at her touch, his cock flexing and straining at the new sensation. His voice dropped to a whisper, quickly glancing between her hand and Eric. "Liz, what are you doing?" He whispered, but Liz just responded with a mischievous grin as she subtly nudged and rubbed at his erection. "I didn't realize I got you so worked up... would you like some help with that?" She asked in a playfully innocent tone.

This is it, I just had to convince them this was for the best and it would be all downhill from here! Liz thought to herself. She was well aware of two other pairs of eyes that watched her. Poor Luke was still beet red, averting his gaze from Liz as he hid his own erection.

His eyes flicked behind her, his face holding a confused and conflicted expression as he glanced at James. "I can't Liz," Eric whispered, "With James... we can't..." To be honest she had expected something like this, really. Her James typically chose his friends well, but this is not the time for chivalry! Liz let a frustrated sigh as she reached for the remote, turning the TV down so the others could overhear. If she was gonna do this, she might as well lay her cards on the table and do it right.

The others didn't seem to mind the sound going down, any interest the movie held was already long gone. "James, do you have any objections?" She asked bluntly over her shoulder, her honest tone showing she really would stop if he didn't want this to happen- she loved James too much to hurt him. When she received no reply, she turned to face him, and was a little scared to find she couldn't read his face. He didn't look happy or sad, nor excited or angry. Instead his expression had morphed into... wary, but curious?

His eyes bore into her like he was searching for something, seeming to expect some sort of explanation for why she was acting like this. That... was fair, and to be honest she might've gone a little bit overboard. She may have been quite a flirt when she was drunk, but she had started like that, only growing bolder and bolder as the night went on. It worried her immensely that James still hadn't spoken a single word.