Learning to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...and It is his birthday, after all...

"For you?" She asked, feeling a shiver as she shrugged the blanket off her naked body, leaning forward to kiss her lover before pulling back. "Always." Liz finished. "Although, You... you may have to do most of the work love, I'm a little... heh, spent." She laughed as she turned to face him, parting her legs as she laid back on the couch, earning a soft chuckle from James.

"That's okay, after tonight I completely understand, I'll take care of everything." He promised, quickly slipping out of his pants before his body pressed against hers, slowly kissing her as she melted under his touch. He wet his fingers with her juices, dripping the lube to her clit before rubbing in a quick, circular motion. Even though he was gentle, it sent a jagged spike of pleasure from the sensitive bundle of nerves. Her moans muffled as his lips pressed against hers, until she melted into it. Slowly she felt her tension unwind, turning to pleasure and arousal as she felt her heartbeat quicken.

James pulled his hand away, replacing it with his cock as he rubbed up and down her slit, before gently pressing into her entrance. She gasped sharply as he filled her, wasting no time picking up the pace. She was so sensitive, but it was okay. It was okay because this was James.

Her James.

Looking back, Liz remembers James pulled her on top of him, helping to steady her as he thrust up into her. She vaguely remembers shouting his name again and again. Barely remembers her orgasm hitting her, and hitting her hard. She's slightly embarrassed when she can recall the scream of pure euphoria that left her lips. How she shook, clinging to James when he didn't let up, still pounding deeply into her until he finally came.

However, she knew she would never forget the kiss afterwards, nor the 'I love you's' they panted as she laid on top of him, before she finally fell asleep against his bare chest.

James was still grinning as he carried his sleeping lover from the couch to his bedroom. He had thought of staying on the couch, but immediately scolded himself, she deserved far better. So he now gently pulled his sheets over her stunning, naked body, turning the fan on low to help cool them down before he slipped under the sheets as well. He felt like the luckiest man in the world, having such an amazing girlfriend. Not just because of what she did, but also because of how far she went, just to show how much she loved him.

He pulled her closer to him, wrapping an arm around her as he fell asleep, dreaming about how he was definitely going to reward her for this. Maybe pamper her for the next week- no, next month. Maybe do something special for her as well? He fell asleep, his mind spinning ideas of how he was going to repay her with a smile on his face. One thing was for certain, though:

He was so happy she called him before she borrowed his laptop.